PDA

View Full Version : The general Illimuniti thread

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:11
In this thread we can discuss the Illimuniti who are currenty ruling video games such as the very famous COD series and GTA series.Almost the entire music indistury is controller,the worst are lady gaga,Jay Z,rihanna,beyonce,mariah carey.The people who were rebelious to being a puppet all ended up with something bad happening to them.MJ died,tupac died and britney spearce got ill.
Discuss your thoughts on the Illimuniti in this thread.

MangelinaJolie
24-12-10, 04:13
I don't really care if they are "ruling" entertainment. I'd rather that than be constantly bored. It's "Illuminati" by the way... :p

Tombraiderx08
24-12-10, 04:17
From the viewpoint of it actually existing, or as it being a possibility? Either way, I'm happy with entertainment, I'm well, entertained. I personally don't think it exists.

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:20
From the viewpoint of it actually existing, or as it being a possibility? Either way, I'm happy with entertainment, I'm well, entertained. I personally don't think it exists.

This is what the devil wants.He wants you to see it as regular entertainment.Also if you dont think it exists then how do you explain all of gagas simbols or jay z simbols.
Also the illumatti killed michael jackson,even all the family think that the he was murdered by the whole indistury because he was rebelious.
Oh and sorry if I sound like a crasy guy,I am just trying to get my point across.

Alpharaider47
24-12-10, 04:22
If they do exist, then what do they gain by controlling these mediums? What's their end goal? :p I wonder that when I hear about it.

Lara's Nemesis
24-12-10, 04:22
Yeah I am sure the Illuminati are controlling video game series like COD and GTA. :vlol:

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:23
If they do exist, then what do they gain by controlling these mediums? What's their end goal? :p I wonder that when I hear about it.

The devil gains satasifaction.He is leading everyone the complete opposite direction of what god intended.

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:25
Yeah I am sure the Illuminati are controlling video game series like COD and GTA. :vlol:

Your blind.
Even the fonts of MW2 have satanic simbls in them http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.rootninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/modern-warfare-2-perks-t3-sitrep.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx%3FpostID%3D41918579&usg=__XgfI74GOBP4O8CBixC3lJwBloOw=&h=100&w=100&sz=5&hl=en&start=13&zoom=1&tbnid=OqKEqhYx9i5fFM:&tbnh=80&tbnw=80&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmodern%2Bwarfare%2B2%2Billuminati%26h l%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-ie:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ADFA_en%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D 595%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C446&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=153&vpy=336&dur=3802&hovh=82&hovw=82&tx=89&ty=59&ei=fCAUTd7GDMK3hAfcmp23Dg&oei=cyAUTe0FzLGEB8nrzLcO&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:13&biw=1003&bih=595
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DS3Axl118Ng/StrFOHKlTII/AAAAAAAAGS4/b7Z84JfGqA0/s400/illuminati2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://philosophicalanthropology.blogspot.com/2009/10/13-bloodlines-of-illuminati.html&usg=__PaGrTbhV5ZCCqKb5eTmDzdjCBwA=&h=333&w=300&sz=34&hl=en&start=13&zoom=1&tbnid=BdGn_Wf8FD3Q7M:&tbnh=147&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmodern%2Bwarfare%2B2%2Billuminati%26h l%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-ie:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ADFA_en%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D 595%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C481&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=609&vpy=247&dur=1561&hovh=237&hovw=213&tx=99&ty=204&ei=wSAUTY6YOcqDhQeOkYy3Dg&oei=cyAUTe0FzLGEB8nrzLcO&esq=5&page=2&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:13&biw=1003&bih=595
I dont think I need to explain anymore.

Alpharaider47
24-12-10, 04:26
The devil gains satasifaction.He is leading everyone the complete opposite direction of what god intended.

Then surely he could just convince the President to nuke the Middle East? Seems like a much more effective strategy to me...

Lara's Nemesis
24-12-10, 04:27
Your blind.
Even the fonts of MW2 have satanic simbls in them http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.rootninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/modern-warfare-2-perks-t3-sitrep.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx%3FpostID%3D41918579&usg=__XgfI74GOBP4O8CBixC3lJwBloOw=&h=100&w=100&sz=5&hl=en&start=13&zoom=1&tbnid=OqKEqhYx9i5fFM:&tbnh=80&tbnw=80&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmodern%2Bwarfare%2B2%2Billuminati%26h l%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-ie:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ADFA_en%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D 595%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C446&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=153&vpy=336&dur=3802&hovh=82&hovw=82&tx=89&ty=59&ei=fCAUTd7GDMK3hAfcmp23Dg&oei=cyAUTe0FzLGEB8nrzLcO&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:13&biw=1003&bih=595

Lol, whatever you say. Have fun trolling. :D

MangelinaJolie
24-12-10, 04:28
Your blind.
Even the fonts of MW2 have satanic simbls in them

Your avatar is a pagan symbol...

Uzi master
yeah.... you sound like a nut-job, :wve:

and you certainly make a lot of assumptions of the existence of certain things

Tombraiderx08
The devil can suck it, I know right from wrong.

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:30
Lol, whatever you say. Have fun trolling. :D

How is spreading my opinion trolling.
Here is a videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5wAumcISAc&feature=related
With some more proof.

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:31
Your avatar is a pagan symbol...

LOL i know.It was a bad atttempt at makeing awarness about illumatti.
I am changing it to a all seeing eye with a X over it next chance I get.

Tombraiderx08
If the devil, or Illuminati, or whatever runs entertainment, I hardly see how it drives them away from Christianity.

Spider Man
yeah.... you sound like a nut-job, :wve:

and you certainly make a lot of assumptions of the existence of certain things

Care to explain your white text?

Uzi master
24-12-10, 04:33
How is spreading my opinion trolling.
Here is a videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5wAumcISAc&feature=related
With some more proof.

uum, I fail to see how it would be the illuminati, the eye is there on purpose, if you'd just look at the description of the perk, and a checkered floor?

These conspiracy theories are getting more and more far-fetched.

and you assume the existence of the Chrsitian dieties, to awnswer your question.

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:36
uum, I fail to see how it would be the illuminati, the eye is there on purpose, if you'd just look at the description of the perk, and a checkered floor?

These conspiracy theories are getting more and more far-fetched.

and you assume the existence of the Chrsitian dieties

The checkered floor goes way back to biblical times.But it was always one of the devils signs.
ALso why do you think tupac says Kiuminati?

Alpharaider47
24-12-10, 04:39
Hypothetically speaking... what if the Illuminati did not actually exist, but it was really a ploy by the Devil to get people to spread awareness about a nonexistent group thinking that they were in fact guiding people towards God, but were in fact distracting them from Him? :p

Uzi master
24-12-10, 04:41
The checkered floor goes way back to biblical times.But it was always one of the devils signs.
ALso why do you think tupac says Kiuminati?

A lot of people have always had checkered floors, and certainly not all of them were satanic.

trXD
Hypothetically speaking... what if the Illuminati did not actually exist, but it was really a ploy by the Devil to get people to spread awareness about a nonexistent group thinking that they were in fact guiding people towards God, but were in fact distracting them from Him? :p

That makes just as much sense too.

Tombraiderx08
He's not trolling, we're just having a theological conversation.

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:43

LOL you confused me there:p
But isint a bit of a coincidince that the rare few people who were against ended up dead at a young age.Michael jackson,once he left sony openly spoke about mind control,he even called the ex-owner of sony a "devil".
Similar situtation happend with tupac.

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:44
A lot of people have always had checkered floors, and certainly not all of them were satanic.

Yeah,I honestly never understood the checkerd floor thing.I might to some research on that.

Alpharaider47
24-12-10, 04:47
That makes just as much sense too.
I was just taking his points and reversing them :p Curious as to his response to it
LOL you confused me there:p
But isint a bit of a coincidince that the rare few people who were against ended up dead at a young age.Michael jackson,once he left sony openly spoke about mind control,he even called the ex-owner of sony a "devil".
Similar situtation happend with tupac.

Interesting yes, but things like that happen a lot. I think it's a rather paranoid view to take everything as being connected to the supernatural. I'm a skeptic though. While I wouldn't doubt that there's a historical organization known as the Illuminati, what I would doubt is it's reach and power. We see symbols everywhere, is it not possible for someone to innocently select one for a purpose having nothing to do with what it's used for in a secret society etc? The Swastika is a good example- does it always have to be associated with Nazism or Hinduism?

Tony9595
24-12-10, 04:50
°o°

Oh my...! I knew it, I'm never coming back to teh internetz again! They're here, the devil is YOU!

*classic Lara's scream*

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:50
I was just taking his points and reversing them :p Curious as to his response to it

Interesting yes, but things like that happen a lot. I think it's a rather paranoid view to take everything as being connected to the supernatural. I'm a skeptic though. While I wouldn't doubt that there's a historical organization known as the Illuminati, what I would doubt is it's reach and power. We see symbols everywhere, is it not possible for someone to innocently select one for a purpose having nothing to do with what it's used for in a secret society etc? The Swastika is a good example- does it always have to be associated with Nazism or Hinduism?

But both of them openly spoke of mind control.All of MJ's family say he was murdered by the indistury for not following the rules.Too much of a coincidence if yo ask me.ANd also some very famous singers have admitted to selling their souls.

ajrich17901
24-12-10, 04:52
But both of them openly spoke of mind control.All of MJ's family say he was murdered by the indistury for not following the rules.Too much of a coincidence if yo ask me.ANd also some very famous singers have admitted to selling their souls.

I'm bored enough to ask who exactly?:p

Tombraiderx08
24-12-10, 04:56
I'm bored enough to ask who exactly?:p the proclaimed "grandfather of rock and roll" (cant remember his name) sang about selling his soul to the devil at crossroads, he died at 27, as did many other artists at 27.

Spider Man
24-12-10, 04:59
I'm bored enough to ask who exactly?:p
Heres a good one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs
And listen carfully to this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OfED30xRks
Will try to find more later.

Moon-Safari
24-12-10, 05:23

You mean like creating a topic to direct attention away from Jesus on the day before Christmas Eve? If the illuminati did exit they would be really happy you were giving them free promotion. How do we know you're not illuminati and purposely misspelled their name to throw us off? I mean look at your avatar. If they do exist and they litter the media with their symbolisms like you say, it's because they want recognition and thats exactly what your giving them by letting it consume you instead of living your life freely. You don't need to do research to know that evil people do bad things in dark places. Focus on living a purposeful life and spreading love. Pray. Be thankful to God for giving you life. Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Were all going to die one day. Don't waste your precious energy on this nonsense. It's A time of joy for Christ is born! Merry Christmas. :hug:

Spider Man
24-12-10, 05:26
You mean like creating a topic to direct attention away from Jesus on the day before Christmas Eve? If the illuminati did exit they would be really happy you were giving them free promotion. How do we know you're not illuminati and purposely misspelled their name to throw us off? I mean look at your avatar. If they do exist and they litter the media with their symbolisms like you say, it's because they want recognition and thats exactly what your giving them by letting it consume you instead of living your life freely. You don't need to do research to know that evil people do bad things in dark places. Focus on living a purposeful life and spreading love. Pray. Be thankful to God for giving you life. Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Were all going to die one day. Don't waste your precious energy on this nonsense. It's A time of joy for Christ is born! Merry Christmas. :hug:

Im spanish,I suck at spelling.
MY avatar was to let people realise what these symbols mean to they can turn away from the bad side.And this is OT but I dont believe jesus was born on christmas.Theres alot of proof about that.

Tony9595
24-12-10, 05:30
Yo no me preocuparía tanto. I wouldn't worry that much.

Even if they exist, they won't do anything to you. Nor you'll see how bad they're making this world be, other than filling it with Lady GaGa of course :p

And yeah, I agree with you on that last part. Though considering which times we are currently, I won't bother going there in this forum. :o

Spider Man
24-12-10, 05:32
Y'now what.
I think this thread should be closed.Somethings should be kept to ones self and its hard to have a conversation with someone over the internet.

ajrich17901
24-12-10, 05:36
MY avatar was to let people realise what these symbols mean to they can turn away from the bad side.And this is OT but I dont believe jesus was born on christmas.Theres alot of proof about that.

Your 14 or gonna be 14, your much to young to me learning and worrying about this kinda hoobla to begin with. Go hang with some friends, read a book, something, just enjoy your life for what it is. Don't over think stuff:)

Spider Man
24-12-10, 05:38
Your 14 or gonna be 14, your much to young to me learning and worrying about this kinda hoobla to begin with. Go hang with some friends, read a book, something, just enjoy your life for what it is. Don't over think stuff:)

You have a very happy way at life.But reality is not like that.Im gonna go think about seeing a therapist because I have ALOT of issues.

ajrich17901
24-12-10, 05:44
You have a very happy way at life.But reality is not like that.Im gonna go think about seeing a therapist because I have ALOT of issues.

That made me bust out laughing, but ok haha
Your life is only as hard as you make it, if you want change than stand up and change it.

Spider Man
24-12-10, 05:46
That made me bust out laughing, but ok haha
Your life is only as hard as you make it, if you want change than stand up and change it.

LOL,I meant that it sounds like you see life as one big happy adventure.

Tombraiderx08
24-12-10, 05:50
Jesus wasn't born on Christmas, it's just the day his birth is celebrated on. I hear that day was chosen close to a pagan holiday so that the religious transition would be easier or whatever.

Moon-Safari
24-12-10, 05:51

I know it was in April or something, but who cares, as long as you give to the needy and spend time with your family and give thanks to the Lord for dying for our sins I'm sure Jesus won't mind.

What about everything else I said about why you focus all your energy on something that makes you feel so ungood? Redirect your attention to positive things and those things will grow.

Spider Man
24-12-10, 05:52
I know it was in April or something, but who cares, as long as you give to the needy and spend time with your family and give thanks to the Lord for dying for our sins I'm sure Jesus won't mind.

What about everything else I said about why you focus all your energy on something that makes you feel so ungood? Redirect your attention to positive things and those things will grow.

Thanks,mabye things will get better with time.

WCookie
24-12-10, 05:59

Beans-Bot
24-12-10, 06:18
So, if The Illuminati is being headed by some great supernatural being (i.e Satan), why would he be stupid enough to leave such obvious "symbolism" of his presence everywhere? Hiding in plain sight? You'd think, being alive hundreds of thousands of years, he'd have wised up and learned to keep such things more on the down-low. Having nobody be the wiser is better than having only people perceived as crazed lunatics being the wiser, isn't it? The latter carries the threat of people actually starting to listen and your cover starting to blow. :pi:

But I do like these theories, it all makes me feel like I'm living in an action movie. :p

Admles
24-12-10, 06:20
*waits for someone to bring up 9/11 Conspiracy rubbish, or Reptilian Overlords*

Conspiracy theorists are just as crazy as religious / atheist zealots, they're hilarious!

Mad Tony
24-12-10, 12:28
yeah.... you sound like a nut-job, :wve:It's nice to know that despite both having wildly different views we can both come together in the fight against idiocy.

Anyway, this sums up my feelings on this thread

http://www.reece-eu.net/gallery/var/albums/funny/riveting-tale-chap.jpg?m=1272645468

Dina_Croft
24-12-10, 12:39
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/2320/noznzd.gif

Here's a random question,

Am I the only one who is obeying the rules about Gifs?

Now about the Illuminati thing, I think it's all BS.

Lara Croft!
24-12-10, 16:43
When it comes to Illuminati

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

Catapharact
24-12-10, 17:03
Puppets to the Illuminati? Pullleze.

The Illuminati (some people confuse them with Freemasons; Similar views but different societies) are actually the ones who are usually persecuted for their freethinking views of the world and were forced to meet in secret . Their name simply means the "Enlightened" and they really have not much of a standing in the world if you consider the "facts" (I use the term loosely) which state that there are probably only a few thousand members who are part of the illuminati.

Remember though... They do hide in plain sight... So how do you know that I am not one of them ;)...

Chocola teapot
24-12-10, 17:06
Cat's only saying that because he's a member.

DON'T LISTEN, PARANOID PERSON!

Ampersand
24-12-10, 17:14
Zeitgeist was really thought-provoking and well-researched and Dan Brown is a talented writer with great plot twists you can't see coming from a mile away.

TOTALLY.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2889/tumblrlcxob6mhr81qdmn2u.gif

Catracoth
24-12-10, 17:23
Illimuniti? Are they a wannabe Illuminati?

robwolf666
24-12-10, 17:36
In this thread we can discuss the Illimuniti who are currenty ruling video games such as the very famous COD series and GTA series.Almost the entire music indistury is controller,the worst are lady gaga,Jay Z,rihanna,beyonce,mariah carey.The people who were rebelious to being a puppet all ended up with something bad happening to them.MJ died,tupac died and britney spearce got ill.
They're an ultra-secret black ops government body with the sole purpose of controlling mankind through subliminal messages encoded into all forms of media entertainment.

Croftizzle
24-12-10, 17:52
[QUOTE=Spider Man;5102426]Almost the entire music indistury is controller,the worst are lady gaga,Jay Z,rihanna,beyonce,mariah carey.QUOTE]

? They're not in the illuminati. At least there's no proof there is.

And you forgot the biggest one, Assassin's Creed. Wow.

Illuminati.

RihannaFan
24-12-10, 18:11
Almost the entire music indistury is controller,the worst are lady gaga,Jay Z,rihanna,beyonce,mariah carey.

so true, Gaga especially is the Biggest illuminati puppert, then beyonce, and then rihanna :(:(:(.

Chocola teapot
24-12-10, 18:25
I'm a Member of the Illuminati and this is all lies.

We have Tea parties and eat French fancies all day, in secrecy...

We're just misinterpreted. ;_;

Totes.

CerebralAssassin
24-12-10, 18:59
TaSec8uek4M

larafan25
24-12-10, 19:01
It's nice to know that despite both having wildly different views we can both come together in the fight against idiocy.

Anyway, this sums up my feelings on this thread

http://www.reece-eu.net/gallery/var/albums/funny/riveting-tale-chap.jpg?m=1272645468

Busy respecting everyone's beliefs are we?:)

RihannaFan
24-12-10, 19:12
EVIL IN MUSIC:

The Evil In Music: Lady Gaga
rV4chH6JAy8

The Evil In Music: Rihanna
uKDZNP8tAk4

The Evil In Music: Beyonce
A_LkRF0Z3NY

The Evil In Music: Willow Smith
AzJZ6aiGgus

Mad Tony
24-12-10, 19:49
Busy respecting everyone's beliefs are we?:)Oh I'm sorry, am I not allowed to give kudos to someone on their riveting tale? :)

@Rihanna Fan: Surely you must be joking? I don't know you personally but surely as a Rihanna fan you must realize this is all trash?

Nerd For Life
24-12-10, 19:50
LOL people actually take this seriously?

Mad Tony
24-12-10, 19:57
LOL people actually take this seriously?Apparently so. I don't claim to be a psychologist but I think the reason why a lot of people believe it is because they have trouble accepting the idea that your life can end in an instant. Terrorist attacks and natural disasters can happen without any prior warning. Same goes for diseases. It's more comforting to some people to think some evil all-powerful organization is behind it because then maybe they can stop it.

Fact is diseases and weather disasters are natural, and terrorist attacks are carried out by all kinds of different people with different motives.

I kid you not, some people actually believe things like the Haiti earthquake were caused by the US Government or similar organizations.

RihannaFan
24-12-10, 20:07
@Rihanna Fan: Surely you must be joking? I don't know you personally but surely as a Rihanna fan you must realize this is all trash?

tbh, i don't know what to believe anymore :(:(

Lee croft
24-12-10, 20:16
Spears*

:pi:

I dont know what to think of the Illiuminati...

Lara Fan 4Life
24-12-10, 20:28
I first found it interesting, then I thought it was a load of ****, and now I like it! :D :p Honestly, I actually go around making the eye signs that Gaga does all the time as well, doesn't faze me! All my favourite artists are a part of the illuminati - Gaga, Rihanna, Britney, even Willow Smith!

I think I'm brain washed by them! :ton:

RihannaFan
24-12-10, 21:12
I first found it interesting, then I thought it was a load of ****, and now I like it! :D :p Honestly, I actually go around making the eye signs that Gaga does all the time as well, doesn't faze me! All my favourite artists are a part of the illuminati - Gaga, Rihanna, Britney, even Willow Smith!

I think I'm brain washed by them! :ton:

me to!!! i make Jay-Z's all seeing eyes symbol all the time, and do rihanna's rockstar hand symbol too:p:p:):)

Croftizzle
24-12-10, 21:19
If you guys are serious, I've lost faith in TombRaiderForums.

Catapharact
24-12-10, 21:37
If you guys are serious, I've lost faith in TombRaiderForums.

Better late then never I guess.

Admles
24-12-10, 21:46
Wow....... TRFers are even more gullible than I thought

Mad Tony
24-12-10, 21:47
tbh, i don't know what to believe anymore :(:(Come on, Rihanna is not part of some mythical Illuminati. Even I know that and I'm not even into her music. Don't let weirdos with too much time on their hands try and tell you all your favorite artists are part of some elaborate conspiracy.

RihannaFan
24-12-10, 22:29
Come on, Rihanna is not part of some mythical Illuminati. Even I know that and I'm not even into her music. Don't let weirdos with too much time on their hands try and tell you all your favorite artists are part of some elaborate conspiracy.

i see, well illuminati or not, i'm obsessed with Rihanna !!!!!!!:D:D

Dina_Croft
24-12-10, 22:45
Guys, seriously? Even Willow Smith? How can you believe that :cen: ?

Beans-Bot
24-12-10, 23:22
Guys, seriously? Even Willow Smith? How can you believe that :cen: ?

I lost it at the clips of people dancing over a big red "POSSESED?"

:vlol: Whoever made that must lead the most boring life ever.

laralives
24-12-10, 23:48
Lol. This was all entertaining to read and all. But I must say I have a feeling this thread will be closed soon.

Maybe it's all the illuminati's doing?! =O

Admles
24-12-10, 23:59
Lol. This was all entertaining to read and all. But I must say I have a feeling this thread will be closed soon.

Maybe it's all the illuminati's doing?! =O
You know too much.

You must be...... erased

TRhalloween
26-12-10, 08:08
Scientology is suddenly seeming a lot more reputable.

Goose
26-12-10, 11:38
I think people believe in the illuminati 'evidence' because they want to believe that some sort of evil power exists, and if this evil power does, so does a good one. So it enforces there belief in god in a way.

Eitherway, its abit of a nervous reaction to modern times constantly changing trends. Alot like heavy metal in the 80's was devil music, now alot of it is seen as more pure then Mtv crap.

Simochka
26-12-10, 13:42
Some people are just too stupid. It's not the artists that are a part of illuminati. It's the record labels.

I don't know if illuminati exists but there's too many proofs to say they don't.

http://img227.imageshack.us/i/rihanna3lr2.gif/
(Tht's edited by the people who worked with the umbrella video.)

http://img.youtube.com/vi/fqGJSLmwOrI/0.jpg

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/gaga2.png

http://www.illuminati-nwo.com/blog/wp-content/imagescaler/c61127e4c992cdc92861aabeb4de0237.jpg

http://marcoponce.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/AnubisLadygaga.jpg

http://algoestacambiando.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/madonna-illuminati.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__4ZvdIfRR6c/TNqOm2u_2hI/AAAAAAAAEAw/q6wqXP28kuU/s640/Lady-Gaga-Illuminati-hpnotik-qrew-net.jpg

Mad Tony
26-12-10, 13:50
*Lady Gaga wears elaborate costumes and covers her eyes*

ILLUMINATI!!!

Yeah, no. That doesn't "proof" anything.

Admles
26-12-10, 14:47
I don't know if illuminati exists but there's too many proofs to say they don't.

Isn't that a little contradictory?

KIKO
26-12-10, 14:53

wut? are u for real?
Britney had paparazzi all over her and got 'crazy' how is that an illuminati doing?

Lara Fan 4Life
26-12-10, 16:06
^ Video on Britney wanting to break free from the Illuminati - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF9pOdVPcDs Off topic, but Rebellion's actually an OK song, hated it before! :p

Oh, and MJ's tour was suppose to tell the world about the Illuminati, he died a few days before starting the tour! 2-Pac died after the released of his album Killuminati (Kill Illuminati).

Mad Tony
26-12-10, 16:49
Oh, and MJ's tour was suppose to tell the world about the Illuminati, he died a few days before starting the tour! 2-Pac died after the released of his album Killuminati (Kill Illuminati).How convenient. Michael Jackson died? Oh yeah, he was gonna tell the world about the Illuminati.

I bet Steve Irwin was planning to tell the world about the Illuminati too?

Admles
26-12-10, 18:19
How convenient. Michael Jackson died? Oh yeah, he was gonna tell the world about the Illuminati.

I bet Steve Irwin was planning to tell the world about the Illuminati too?
And maybe Corey Haim!

illuminati30
26-12-10, 18:40
Maybe I should not post here ;)

Admles
26-12-10, 18:47
Maybe I should not post here ;)
Are you sending the contents of this thread to your reptilian overlords? ;)

larafan25
26-12-10, 19:33
^The dark Lord suckzzzzz.

Anywho, fascinating thread.:pi:

illuminati30
26-12-10, 20:03
Puppets to the Illuminati? Pullleze.

The Illuminati (some people confuse them with Freemasons; Similar views but different societies) are actually the ones who are usually persecuted for their freethinking views of the world and were forced to meet in secret . Their name simply means the "Enlightened" and they really have not much of a standing in the world if you consider the "facts" (I use the term loosely) which state that there are probably only a few thousand members who are part of the illuminati.

Remember though... They do hide in plain sight... So how do you know that I am not one of them ;)...

Exactly, to illuminati with knowledge, as ignorance breeds fear. Forced to keep the truth or alternative theory to religion hidden, from those controlled by religious authority as religious authority is largely to blame for controlling society with their ideology suited to economical gain.

In all seriousness, is Spider_Man really suggesting the illuminati killed Michael Jackson and made Britney Spears ill? Well going on the whole evil music industry thing, surely Britney Spears would be part of the conspiracy with her lifestyle and ‘provocative’ dancing or outfits. In what way did she rebel to be ‘punished’?. Yes the powers that be in the music industry are interested in making money only, but certain established artists have the power to do what they like with their music and use it to speak out against governments, wars, politics, and nothing happens to them, Bob Dylan is a great example, so how is this explained? Plus many many artists promote peace, have peaceful messages, sing of love, relationships, friendship, use real emotion and encourage us to look into ourselves, not only Michael Jackson, and nothing happens to them. It sounds like some people can not accept his death and are looking for someone or something, or the state of the world to blame for his death.

Also the evidence from the video games is very weak. A checked pattern floor? This is the worst one! Checked pattern floors have been around for 4000 years! Granted, there are lot of games around I do not consider to be helpful to society, but I do not think the illuminati are behind it.

If you want to believe Bob Dylan, Lady GaGa and Beyonce etc are evil people then go ahead, but you are absolutely mental. So Rhianna comes on stage under a triangle of light, well she must be illuminatis! She is singing a song about hard times and sticking together through friendship – so evil! Where are her world domination evil messages in her lyrics then? The Led Zeppelin playing backwards is hysterical! It does’nt sound like anything in reverse, and does not even make grammatical sense! And the best line is ‘A little tool shed where he made us suffer?’ What the hell??

So far the illuminati have been accused of being satanic, hell bent on world domination, murders, who created AIDS, killed Michael Jackson and injected him with a rare skin disease. As someone who has studied biological science, please tell me how it is possible to do that, and more so reverse it, I would love to hear it!

The symbol of a pyramid is indeed an old one, adapted by the illumnati, around long before them, and will be around probably forever. You can’t associate every symbol of a pyramid with the illuminati.

SLAYER
26-12-10, 21:08
I don't know if I believe in such things, on the one hand these conspiracy theories seems very far fetched , on the other, it's interesting how this certain symbol (triangle with an eye) keeps appearing everywhere. why not a circle with an ear or a square with a hand? I'm keeping an open mind about this, they may exist, or may be just 'a bed time story'

and I dont think its nice to come to this thread just to say that the guy is a troll/crazy/weirdo.

Spider Man
26-12-10, 21:38
Exactly, to illuminati with knowledge, as ignorance breeds fear. Forced to keep the truth or alternative theory to religion hidden, from those controlled by religious authority as religious authority is largely to blame for controlling society with their ideology suited to economical gain.

In all seriousness, is Spider_Man really suggesting the illuminati killed Michael Jackson and made Britney Spears ill? Well going on the whole evil music industry thing, surely Britney Spears would be part of the conspiracy with her lifestyle and ‘provocative’ dancing or outfits. In what way did she rebel to be ‘punished’?. Yes the powers that be in the music industry are interested in making money only, but certain established artists have the power to do what they like with their music and use it to speak out against governments, wars, politics, and nothing happens to them, Bob Dylan is a great example, so how is this explained? Plus many many artists promote peace, have peaceful messages, sing of love, relationships, friendship, use real emotion and encourage us to look into ourselves, not only Michael Jackson, and nothing happens to them. It sounds like some people can not accept his death and are looking for someone or something, or the state of the world to blame for his death.

Also the evidence from the video games is very weak. A checked pattern floor? This is the worst one! Checked pattern floors have been around for 4000 years! Granted, there are lot of games around I do not consider to be helpful to society, but I do not think the illuminati are behind it.

If you want to believe Bob Dylan, Lady GaGa and Beyonce etc are evil people then go ahead, but you are absolutely mental. So Rhianna comes on stage under a triangle of light, well she must be illuminatis! She is singing a song about hard times and sticking together through friendship – so evil! Where are her world domination evil messages in her lyrics then? The Led Zeppelin playing backwards is hysterical! It does’nt sound like anything in reverse, and does not even make grammatical sense! And the best line is ‘A little tool shed where he made us suffer?’ What the hell??

So far the illuminati have been accused of being satanic, hell bent on world domination, murders, who created AIDS, killed Michael Jackson and injected him with a rare skin disease. As someone who has studied biological science, please tell me how it is possible to do that, and more so reverse it, I would love to hear it!

The symbol of a pyramid is indeed an old one, adapted by the illumnati, around long before them, and will be around probably forever. You can’t associate every symbol of a pyramid with the illuminati.

Joining the illumatti does not mean you have to be evil.It just grants you fame.Bob dillian seems like a nice man but he would not be here without the help of the devil,he does not have to act like an asshole to be part of the illumatti.

NemesisX13X
26-12-10, 21:52
Don't worry, I believe you about the Illuminati/Freemasons/Templars thing, we all do here, and we're fighting it. :)

Aphrodite22
26-12-10, 22:37
i dont get it.

NemesisX13X
26-12-10, 22:39
i dont get it.

Don't get what?

Bongo Fury
26-12-10, 23:13
Don't worry, I believe you about the Illuminati/Freemasons/Templars thing, we all do here, and we're fighting it. :)

they can't track you with their satellites if you remember to wear your tinfoil helmet...

NemesisX13X
26-12-10, 23:18
they can't track you with their satellites if you remember to wear your tinfoil helmet...

:vlol:

But nah seriously, people around here hate this Illuminati/Freemasonry stuff and are fully aware of what they're doing so. Yeah. :pi:

Legend of Lara
26-12-10, 23:24
You know the real reason why I play obscure Japanese animoo games no one has ever heard of? It's because they're beyond the influence of the Illoominootarpz! :O

I don't play CoD or WoW or MoH or PoP or LoL or SuChLiKe ThInGs! I only play stuff like BlazBlue and Shin Megami Tensei. :cool:

NemesisX13X
26-12-10, 23:27
omgz yer su kewl. o,o

Legend of Lara
26-12-10, 23:27
Uh-huh, yeah. I'm too much of a hardcore mofo for the Illuminati.

illuminati30
26-12-10, 23:32
Joining the illumatti does not mean you have to be evil.It just grants you fame.Bob dillian seems like a nice man but he would not be here without the help of the devil,he does not have to act like an asshole to be part of the illumatti.

Someone who requires the help of the devil (if such a devil exists that is) would then therefore be evil, so therefore you are saying Bob Dylan is evil. Can you provide any solid evidence of this please?

Chocola teapot
26-12-10, 23:32
So our Illuminati themed BDSM night didn't mean anything? ;_;

I HATE YOU CHRIS.

*Cries*

Legend of Lara
26-12-10, 23:34
So our Illuminati themed BDSM night didn't mean anything? ;_;

I HATE YOU CHRIS.

*Cries*

I have to keep up appearances, Jack. I thought you would understand.

Cochrane
26-12-10, 23:57
Spider Man, did you know that the Illuminati faked a whole german city? They say it's called Bielefeld, and it has a station and freeway exits (no airport though), but nobody ever goes there. Nobody gets off the train or motorway there, nobody enters. The city is supposed to be big, but there's nothing interesting there. No government agency, no well-known industry, no reason for anyone to ever go there and check himself.

Need more proof? Look at the city's supposed official shield: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/74/Wappen_Bielefeld.svg/140px-Wappen_Bielefeld.svg.png

The imagery is clear. The red, of course, historically stands for the devil, and the yellow for the flames of hell. The watchtowers are signs of observation, much like the eye symbol favored by the Illuminati. It's the same sign, really, only in a different form to make it less obvious. The thing that looks like a bridge, that's really a gate, a sign of the transformation and change when one enters the netherworld. And in the middle, you see the white and red stripes, of course. I don't need to tell you that this is the ancient sign of the demon Velarius, and his influence in biblical times. He himself was chosen as the guardian of the city of enlightenment, which is of course what Bielefeld means in old norse. I can only guess what they are hiding in there, but I am not sure I really want to know.

Need more proof? Just ask around, do you know anyone from Bielefeld? Have you ever been there? Me neither. So it's proven.

Mad Tony
27-12-10, 00:00
Don't worry, I believe you about the Illuminati/Freemasons/Templars thing, we all do here, and we're fighting it. :)There's nothing to fight for God's sake.

:vlol:

But nah seriously, people around here hate this Illuminati/Freemasonry stuff and are fully aware of what they're doing so. Yeah. :pi:Why are you grouping the Illuminati and the Freemasons together? The former doesn't exist and the latter are just a secret fraternity with secret handshakes.

NemesisX13X
27-12-10, 00:02
There's nothing to fight for God's sake.

Why are you grouping the Illuminati and the Freemasons together? The former doesn't exist and the latter are just a secret fraternity with secret handshakes.

You people just don't know what's happening over here in the Middle East, and no matter how much I'll explain, you won't believe.

Mad Tony
27-12-10, 00:04
You people just don't know what's happening over here in the Middle East, and no matter how much I'll explain, you won't believe.Try me.

Cochrane
27-12-10, 00:05
You people just don't know what's happening over here in the Middle East, and no matter how much I'll explain, you won't believe.

Oh? So what is happening in the Middle East that we don't know about, then? Because what I heard so far can all be explained with greed, the need to keep the public controlled, the need to withstand public opinion, paranoia, over-ambition and the like. It's not complicated enough to warrant secret societies yet. Unless I'm missing something of course.

NemesisX13X
27-12-10, 00:19
Try me.

Oh? So what is happening in the Middle East that we don't know about, then? Because what I heard so far can all be explained with greed, the need to keep the public controlled, the need to withstand public opinion, paranoia, over-ambition and the like. It's not complicated enough to warrant secret societies yet. Unless I'm missing something of course.

I'm sorry If you won't be convinced with I'm going to say, and I'm not sure how to explain it, but anyways...

It's mainly the Freemasons, I don't know much about the Illuminati, but I do know that all the "crap" that's going on in Iraq, these conflicts between the different islamic sects, the Iran-Iraq war, the Kuwait-Iraq war, everything. You think it's happening by itself? It isn't. :) I'm sorry again, but that's all I'm gonna say for now, I'm too tired. :/

Catapharact
27-12-10, 00:20
Why are you grouping the Illuminati and the Freemasons together? The former doesn't exist and the latter are just a secret fraternity with secret handshakes.

Historically speaking (from what solid truth one can gather about this society) the Illuminati exist (existed would be the better way to put it...) They just aren't what people are making them out to be. They are just the European derivative of the Masons. They were just a bunch of Philosophers and freethinkers during the age of Enlightenment (hence the name Illuminati.) They were a open society in the beginning but in 1777, Karl Theodor banned a lot of open freethinking "salons" and thus the Illuminati had to meet in secret.

There is nothing sinister about them and there have been a lot of "offshoot" groups in history that adapted the name "Illuminati" in their movements.

Mad Tony
27-12-10, 00:23
I'm sorry If you won't be convinced with I'm going to say, and I'm not sure how to explain it, but anyways...

It's mainly the Freemasons, I don't know much about the Illuminati, but I do know that all the "crap" that's going on in Iraq, these conflicts between the different islamic sects, the Iran-Iraq war, the Kuwait-Iraq war, everything. You think it's happening by itself? It isn't. :) I'm sorry again, but that's all I'm gonna say for now, I'm too tired. :/Yeah but how are they related? Do you actually know about the Freemasons or are you just assuming because they're secret they must be sinister?

NemesisX13X
27-12-10, 00:26
Yeah but how are they related? Do you actually know about the Freemasons or are you just assuming because they're secret they must be sinister?

I'm not assuming that just because everyone says that they are this secret organization that wants to take over the world and all of that. I've read proof, I know what I'm talking about, I might not know detailed history of Freemasonry, but I know I'm not just guessing and making things up.

Mad Tony
27-12-10, 00:27
I'm not assuming that just because everyone says that they are this secret organization that wants to take over the world and all of that. I've read proof, I know what I'm talking about, I might not know detailed history of Freemasonry, but I know I'm not just guessing and making things up.So where is this proof then?

Paddy
27-12-10, 00:30
I hear all these conspiracy theories about this Illuminati taking over the world bull****.
I like to get into some but this particular theory I believe ( I cant say I know for sure without proof) is a load of crap.

Mad Tony
27-12-10, 00:31
What do you mean Paddy, without any proof? It's them that needs the proof, not you. When you make such far-fetched claims you (they) need proof. They don't have it so they resort to clasping at straws.

NemesisX13X
27-12-10, 00:34
So where is this proof then?

In books I've read (and not the ones in English), the "battle" between the different islamic sects (as I have mentioned before) and recent assassinations that I'm pretty sure have a link with something. I don't mainly focus on Freemasonry only, it's the other... ermm... "groups"? That are quite similar. If you know what I mean.

Catapharact
27-12-10, 00:36
In books I've read (and not the ones in English), the "battle" between the different islamic sects (as I have mentioned before) and recent assassinations that I'm pretty sure have a link with something. I don't mainly focus on Freemasonry only, it's the other... ermm... "groups"? That are quite similar. If you know what I mean.

I think I need an Aspirin.

You want someone to blame for the battle between the different Islamic sects? Blame the decedents of Ali and Abu Bakar who chose to defy the creed of being good disciples and picked up swords to fight each other for control.

NemesisX13X
27-12-10, 00:37
I think I need an Aspirin.

You want someone to blame for the battle between the different Islamic sects? Blame the decedents of Ali and Abu Bakar who chose to defy the creed of being good disciples and chose to pick up swords and fight each other for control.

I understand what you're saying, and that's what I meant by saying "other groups".

Mad Tony
27-12-10, 00:41
In books I've read (and not the ones in English), the "battle" between the different islamic sects (as I have mentioned before) and recent assassinations that I'm pretty sure have a link with something. I don't mainly focus on Freemasonry only, it's the other... ermm... "groups"? That are quite similar. If you know what I mean.Show us some proof then.

NemesisX13X
27-12-10, 00:43
Show us some proof then.

I could translate some things. If you want.

Paddy
27-12-10, 00:45
Think he meant actual proof like maybe screenshots of the stuff you read?

Mad Tony
27-12-10, 00:46
I could translate some things. If you want.Sure.

NemesisX13X
27-12-10, 00:48
Think he meant actual proof like maybe screenshots of the stuff you read?

Taking screenshots won't help because I don't really think he could read Arabic. xD

Sure.

Can I do it tomorrow then? If that's okay with you, because I'm seriously brain-dead right now, and theres alot of stuff to check. If you don't mind ofcourse.

Mad Tony
27-12-10, 01:14
Fine.

NemesisX13X
27-12-10, 01:18
Thank you. :)

Aphrodite22
27-12-10, 02:16
Don't get what?

nvm now i get it after reading more :p

NemesisX13X
27-12-10, 02:27
nvm now i get it after reading more :p

lol good then. :p

JDSmith260792
27-12-10, 03:28
sounds like bullcrap to me :o

why not be free and stop living your life obessed with something that doesnt exist and doesnt make sense :confused:

clearly the person who 'thought it up' doesnt like todays music, video games and anything else its sopposed to 'control' :rolleyes: :ohn:

Spider Man
27-12-10, 04:37
sounds like bullcrap to me :o

why not be free and stop living your life obessed with something that doesnt exist and doesnt make sense :confused:

clearly the person who 'thought it up' doesnt like todays music, video games and anything else its sopposed to 'control' :rolleyes: :ohn:

How is obsessed?And if you think it doesnt make sense thats fine,BUT ITS YOUR OPINION.
It was made a long time ago,the devil controls the people.
Please dont troll,do your research before you make BS posts.:cen:

Tony9595
27-12-10, 04:41
Talk about being over dramatic.

Oh... :whi:

JDSmith260792
27-12-10, 17:16
How is obsessed?And if you think it doesnt make sense thats fine,BUT ITS YOUR OPINION.
It was made a long time ago,the devil controls the people.
Please dont troll,do your research before you make BS posts.:cen:

:cen: you and your bull:cen: illuminati theories. :mad:

Catapharact
27-12-10, 17:31
Trying to get back on topic...

Its funny how you are grouping Freemasons and Templars together (I am assuming you are taking reference from Assassin's Creed) when you take into account the fact that the symbol of the Assassin Brotherhood...

http://www.platformnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/AssassinsCreedLogo.png

Looks quite a lot like the Masonic Symbol of the Compass and Set Square ;).

http://cemeteries.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/freemasons.jpg?w=450

Shhhh... Its a conspiracy ;).

Admles
27-12-10, 17:44
You know I never even noticed that when playing AC2, cool find Cat :tmb:

Sir Croft
27-12-10, 17:58
You know what? I'm the living proof this is all bull****. I listen to Lady Gaga and Jay-Z on a regular basis (and Britney Spears more often than the last two if you count her as an Illuminati too), I played Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, Modern Warfare 1 and 2 and all Grand Theft Auto games. Still, I go to the church every sunday morning, I'm a protestant, I follow the Bible, I believe in God and no ****ing devil controls me. All this Conspiracy Theory, in my opinion, is just a way some people found to put the blame of whatever they disagree with on a specific group. There are better ways to spend your free time instead of freaking out over theories that lead to nothing.

Catapharact
27-12-10, 18:09
You know I never even noticed that when playing AC2, cool find Cat :tmb:

Oh I can derive even more conclusions (and I actually presented quite a few of them to the devs. of AC series... and they were quite impressed Lol!)

See the symbol? Its shaped like an A... Or more precisely like a bottomless triangle. That is the pagan symbol of "Malehood" appropriately called "The Blade" ;). Assassins? Blade? Get it? Lol!

For extra information (for those who care about history and symbols anyway,) the Star of David presents both the male and the female form in one. You have the chalice (the downwards pointing triangle) and the blade (the upward pointing triangle.)

http://th01.deviantart.com/fs23/300W/f/2007/364/0/0/Unity_by_HSaonfntabhall.jpg

JDSmith260792
27-12-10, 21:11
You know what? I'm the living proof this is all bull****. I listen to Lady Gaga and Jay-Z on a regular basis (and Britney Spears more often than the last two if you count her as an Illuminati too), I played Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, Modern Warfare 1 and 2 and all Grand Theft Auto games. Still, I go to the church every sunday morning, I'm a protestant, I follow the Bible, I believe in God and no ****ing devil controls me. All this Conspiracy Theory, in my opinion, is just a way some people found to put the blame of whatever they disagree with on a specific group. There are better ways to spend your free time instead of freaking out over theories that lead to nothing.

couldnt agree more!

JACOBryanBURNS
27-12-10, 21:22
Whaaaat, now? Spider Man, you're on some heavy ****, mate.

gtkilla
28-12-10, 01:09
The general you're dumb thread

Lara Croft!
07-01-11, 19:11
Illimuniti

illumatti

It's Illuminati. You should also change the thread's title.

__________________________________________________ ________

Here's a crazy thought...
Let's type the word Illuminati backwards and check what happens if we search a website with that name...

www.itanimulli.com

Wow! What was that?????
:yik::yik:

SLAYER
07-01-11, 19:25
^haha thats funny XD

ryan91
07-01-11, 20:36
i love illuminati. i love all the illuminati musicians. they got the most catchy songs. without them, music industry would be boring for me. illuminati games like gta (starter of the thread said that gta is a game of them) are the best. gta 4 is def one of the most fun games i've ever played. all the fun things to watch are illuminati also. disney, nickolodeon(well i enjoy it :D) and all that sheez. i congragulate illuminati for their excellent job. illuminati is not a devil thing. it's a mason lodge. masons are ppl who believe in god and who work to make the world a better place. actually you gotta believe in god to be one of them. so that evil paranoia is a lie. some ppl say illuminati try to make all the ppl have the same religion. well, it's not a strawberry shortcake not to be able to choose what to believe but ppl fight becuze of their religional diffrences. it would be peaceful if everyone would believe the same thing. and god would love it too. imagine all the ppl believe in him. he would be like hoe foe hella happy 4 serioulz:D. so yeah, a world without illuminati would be a </3.

and for those who think that it's evil and it will heck us up, well there's nothing you can do so enjoy it. if the disaster is inevitable, enjoy it :p.

MsRedFoxx
07-01-11, 23:19
This is the conspiracy theory in full accordin to my friend;

The Illuminati has been established to bring about a new world order that is aiming to be established at around 2012. They have used the entertainment industry to manipulate the population into commiting sin and getting involved with the devil. Each Illuminati member sells their sould for the Devil in order to become famous and/or powerful. They have apparantly caused the 9/11 as on that day when the twin towers fell there were explosive charges planted in the buildings, also apparantly on the same day 5 non muslim americans were found attempting to blow up a bridge or something similar but the news didn't focus on them.

There have been many artists and people coming forwards about 'what is to come' like apparantly this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E573WrS790
this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg
and Eminems raps about standing up and fighting is all proof of it as well as loads of other shizzle.

TBH I don't know what to believe so Im going to bide my time until 2012 and then make up my mind.

Mad Tony
07-01-11, 23:21
This is the conspiracy theory in full accordin to my friend;

The Illuminati has been established to bring about a new world order that is aiming to be established at around 2012. They have used the entertainment industry to manipulate the population into commiting sin and getting involved with the devil. Each Illuminati member sells their sould for the Devil in order to become famous and/or powerful. They have apparantly caused the 9/11 as on that day when the twin towers fell there were explosive charges planted in the buildings, also apparantly on the same day 5 non muslim americans were found attempting to blow up a bridge or something similar but the news didn't focus on them.

There have been many artists and people coming forwards about 'what is to come' like apparantly this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E573WrS790
this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg
and Eminems raps about standing up and fighting is all proof of it as well as loads of other shizzle.

TBH I don't know what to believe so Im going to bide my time until 2012 and then make up my mind.Wait, after reading all of the above you don't know what to believe? Come on, surely these things should flag it up as bull****. :p

Each Illuminati member sells their sould for the Devil in order to become famous and/or powerful.

They have apparantly caused the 9/11 as on that day when the twin towers fell there were explosive charges planted in the buildings

I'm a Christian but this theory is ridiculous.

MsRedFoxx
07-01-11, 23:44
^ My friend is very convincing and I don't turn a theory down unless somebody gives me clear and valid evidence that its false. I'm not saying I believe in it but I'm not saying I'm branding it as false either as I do think that the government and such are keeping secrets.

My friend told me to put "sooo...when you look at the twin towers you dont see the building blow up before the plane hits it? your either too stubborn to see the truth. Or retarded.." :p

Mad Tony
08-01-11, 00:45
^ My friend is very convincing and I don't turn a theory down unless somebody gives me clear and valid evidence that its false. I'm not saying I believe in it but I'm not saying I'm branding it as false either as I do think that the government and such are keeping secrets.The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, not the other way around.

My friend told me to put "sooo...when you look at the twin towers you dont see the building blow up before the plane hits it? your either too stubborn to see the truth. Or retarded.." :pYour friend clearly hasn't watched footage of the attack on the Twin Towers, not to mention considered the absurdity of the theory.

Dark Lugia 2
08-01-11, 00:53
^ My friend is very convincing and I don't turn a theory down unless somebody gives me clear and valid evidence that its false. I'm not saying I believe in it but I'm not saying I'm branding it as false either as I do think that the government and such are keeping secrets.

My friend told me to put "sooo...when you look at the twin towers you dont see the building blow up before the plane hits it? your either too stubborn to see the truth. Or retarded.." :p

Lol, yeah, very convincing. :p I agree with MT, it doesnt look like your friend has gone beyond watching a couple of conspiracy videos on youtube or something.

Mad Tony
08-01-11, 00:54
Lol, yeah, very convincing. :p I agree with MT, it doesnt look like your friend has gone beyond watching a couple of conspiracy videos on youtube or something.It's always the same Lugia.

"If you don't believe in my wacky theories you're just a blind sheep! WAKE UP!!!!!!!"

Pathetic.

just_love_her
08-01-11, 10:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn7euRpu5tg&feature=related
Clean your soul with this song.