PDA

View Full Version : bomb threat for countries celebrating Christmas

michaeldt
25-12-10, 07:50
Story Here (http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/8564312/jihadist-issues-christmas-bombing-threat/)
WASHINGTON (AFP) - A "jihadist" in an audiotaped threat said fireworks displays will set off terrorist bombs in countries celebrating Christmas, the SITE monitoring group said.

The recording, titled "The Zero Hour has arrived" and directed to "the unbeliever and Christian countries celebrating Christmas," lasts one minute, three seconds and bears the voice of a member of the Shumukh al-Islam forum, said the US-based monitor.

The speaker, according to SITE, said that failure to heed warnings to cease bloodshed in Muslim countries would result in attacks.

"Your (Christmas) fireworks will act as an alarm for the time of our devices to blow up -- devices that we, not Santa Claus, are going to offer to you as gifts, to turn your night into day and your blood into rivers," he said in a translation provided by SITE.

The threat, coming from a single individual on a forum reportedly linked to the Al-Qaeda network, is reminiscent of last year's failed Christmas bombing of a US airliner by Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who wore explosives stitched to his underwear, in a plot attributed to Al-Qaeda.

It also comes amid Nigeria's warning that Al-Qaeda-linked militants were likely planning attacks during the Christmas holiday, and the accidental death of a suicide bomber in Stockholm two weeks ago who apparently intended to kill Christmas shoppers.

What!?

Melonie Tomb Raider
25-12-10, 07:53
Uhmm... wha?? :confused:

Lame :rolleyes:

Tony9595
25-12-10, 07:57
Not Santa Claus?! I'm disappointed D:

Alpharaider47
25-12-10, 08:05
Merry Christmas to you too! :mis: :p

Azerutan
25-12-10, 08:08
We should give them some candies.

Melonie Tomb Raider
25-12-10, 08:08
Let's leave some cookies for them! :vlol:

Apathetic
25-12-10, 08:20
Why do they want to kill us all? What are they trying to accomplish?

Alpharaider47
25-12-10, 08:22

They got tired of killing themselves, they're prolonging it now :p

Tony9595
25-12-10, 08:22
Perhaps they want to bring the 7th age upon us :confused:

Alpharaider47
25-12-10, 08:23
Perhaps they want to bring the 7th age upon us :confused:

Crap, CD just annihilated that timeline too! No Lara to save us :p

Phlip
25-12-10, 08:24
****witted idiots. :rolleyes:

This bull**** scares me, though. :(

NRO.
25-12-10, 09:10
And yet people who sing rock n' roll songs are the bad guys. :rolleyes:

Ikas90
25-12-10, 09:21
Wow, get a life.

voltz
25-12-10, 09:35
This is just other religions stepping up their "We don't celebrate Christmas" policy.

damned jehobos....

digitizedboy
25-12-10, 09:53
******s preaching hate again to ordinary folk.

!Lara Croft!
25-12-10, 10:56
I'm fine with other races to not celebrating our western holidays. But when they start to try and force US not to aswell...in our own countries...that is too far.

I remember they banned bikini's at some aussie festival this year (which almost every girl wore bikini's to since it started) because it might offend a couple of muslims. This is bull****!:mad: (no bikinis really spoilt the day)

When you go to another country, you adopt its customs when in public. It doesnt matter what you do in your own home, just when you are in public you adopt the particular country's customs. Its common courtesy. When we go to arabic countries, even as tourists, our women have to cover up in the same fashon they do. Its polite. (Not to mention they would get gunned down if they didnt...)

There was a bomb found in Remuera Road yesterday morning. (Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand for those who dont know:)) The police had to close all the shops and evactuate everyone within a 7km radius before attempting to disarm it. What the Hell!!?? Why would someone do this? Its christmas, and i was late with my shopping. It caused chaos. WHY!!! What were they trying to prove? What has new zealand done to anybody? (Apart from, you know, telling america to get lost in WWII:p)

Why do i get the feeling that im one of the last sane people in the world...

Love2Raid
25-12-10, 14:41
I remember they banned bikini's at some aussie festival this year (which almost every girl wore bikini's to since it started) because it might offend a couple of muslims. This is bull****!:mad: (no bikinis really spoilt the day)

Wow, no bikinis, such injustice! :yik:
Seriously now, this is ridiculous. I hate it when people get so īpolitical correctī. But they do it because they donīt really understand things...
I donīt think this decision pleased anyone (except girls who feel insecure in a bikini).

Now on-topic, Iīm getting so tired of this nonsense. :/

cezy rockeru
25-12-10, 14:47
So is this real or not?:pi:

patriots88888
25-12-10, 14:48
Now on-topic, Iīm getting so tired of this nonsense. :/

I've grown immune to it. Nothing but a bunch of attention seekers.

cezy rockeru
25-12-10, 14:51
I am a little scared D:

ajrich17901
25-12-10, 14:52
I've grown immune to it. Nothing but a bunch of attention seekers.

Pretty much:tmb:

If they wanna blow something up, then they should feel free to do it to themselves.

patriots88888
25-12-10, 14:58
I am a little scared D:

If you are serious about that, then they have succeeded. No better way to draw attention to themselves and have people take notice than to spout off hate threats such as this. It's the classic case of the 'look at me, I'm important and deserve to be heard' syndrome.

digitizedboy
25-12-10, 15:06
Pretty much:tmb:

If they wanna blow something up, then they should feel free to do it to themselves.

Oh I agree

ajrich17901
25-12-10, 15:09
Oh I agree

Mhm I'm waiting for some ****** to call me racist now, I'm just tired of this nonsense in general. No asshat is gonna ruin my holidays, they want something to be scared of I'll give it them :mis: Cig+Eye=epic:p

They expect us to respect there culture and things they do, but they wanna get rid of our lifestyle, pfff cold day in hell haha

robwolf666
25-12-10, 15:09
We should give them some candies.

Let's leave some cookies for them! :vlol:

With little tiiiiiiny bombs inside.

digitizedboy
25-12-10, 15:20
Mhm I'm waiting for some ****** to call me racist now, I'm just tired of this nonsense in general. No asshat is gonna ruin my holidays, they want something to be scared of I'll give it them :mis: Cig+Eye=epic:p

They expect us to respect there culture and things they do, but they wanna get rid of our lifestyle, pfff cold day in hell haha

I respect Islam, but these guys are making a joke of it. They're just preaching their hate because they are fed up with their own lives. It's a ****ing excuse. We could all do that couldn't we really?

larafan25
25-12-10, 16:10
Well, this i kind of nice.:hug:

NOT.:/

cezy rockeru
25-12-10, 17:30
No I don't fear at all anymore because we had fireworks and nothing hapened:vlol

tomblover
25-12-10, 17:38
According to that dude who decided it'd be a good idea to blow himself up smack bang in the middle of Drottninggatan here in Stockholm but failed all the same, that attack was one in a chain of attacks that were going to occur during the Xmas holidays. But I haven't heard anything since that.

Goose
25-12-10, 17:39
I guess the funny side of it is that not many people celerbrate christmas with fireworks.... thats actually new year, and even arab countries do that, not just christian ones.

TRLegendLuver
25-12-10, 17:51
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Terrorists are all over the places so I fully expect something to happen (not being negative). I am really tired of this ****, it's getting so old. You wanna blow something up, go to the middles of the damn desert and blow yourself by yourself. You're not going to get the heaven blowing people up. :rolleyes: God, this is so annoying.

Ward Dragon
25-12-10, 18:44
I guess the funny side of it is that not many people celerbrate christmas with fireworks.... thats actually new year, and even arab countries do that, not just christian ones.

That's exactly what went through my mind as well. I don't think I've ever heard of celebrating Christmas with fireworks before.

DragonSlayer
25-12-10, 18:44
There's a lot of countries in the world, hope he has enough bombs :cln:

knightgames
27-12-10, 00:30
ZOINKS!!!!!! Nothing happened.

Damn panic button.

Legend of Lara
27-12-10, 00:32
But what if it is all yet to happen!? :O

NemesisX13X
27-12-10, 00:36
Jihadist.... lmao, that's what they're calling us these days? XD

TombRaider4444
27-12-10, 00:48
Well if Australia celebrates x-mas and sets off those new year fireworks nothing will explode in there probably because they cant get through customs (Border petrol TV SHOW)

digitizedboy
27-12-10, 01:04
had a friend from Yemen once, he told me that he hates the British and one day they will all get punished. I didn't know where to put myself.

I really despise all this hatred, what's going on in this world? It's complete madness. Sometimes it's not even to do with religion.

Avalon SARL
27-12-10, 08:56
It is just growing old and tiring every time, every second.
Only people who have failed in life and grown up as losers and psycho throwing threats every here and there just to get some stupid attention.

If they want to follow the example of the Prophet, the founder of Islam, he befriended Jews and Christians and bought them presents during their holidays, just like what I will do to very special friend of mine :D :jmp:

Spider Man
27-12-10, 09:02
This is just other religions stepping up their "We don't celebrate Christmas" policy.

damned jehobos....

Whats a jehobo?

Changeling
27-12-10, 10:22
And they wonder why we choose not to follow their beliefs.

Goose
27-12-10, 12:13
had a friend from Yemen once, he told me that he hates the British and one day they will all get punished. I didn't know where to put myself.

I would worry more about Yemens intentions to your friend, rather then his intentions to us. Yemen hates and deals with any form of islamic extremists or facilitators in a much harsher way then we do. Just like Saudi and Egypt.

They make Gitmo look like a holiday camp. And they dont care if they are there own citizens either.

igonge
27-12-10, 19:05
Did anything happen? Or was it just an empty threat?

trXD
27-12-10, 19:22
Nobody uses fireworks for Christmas anyway, it just goes against the whole image. Although I do think it is something to be worried about to hear that the terrorists aren't going to let this holiday fly by.

Alex Shepherd
05-01-11, 13:54
I've just read all the topics related to Muslim terrorists thread and I noticed that most people are really afraid being with Muslims...
I am one trillion sorry for what is happening to this world... Along-side there are many other religions + nonreligious people also do the terrorist attacks but all what we notice that Muslims (Al-Aqaeda) the most familiar to this terrible action...
As for me, I am a Muslim... And again I want to explain that this is terribly bad... But all what you really talk about is (Al-Qaida).
As you can notice that Muslims separated in 3 main groups which let them differentiate each other only in the way of faith but not in the way praying and connecting to God...
Sunni - Shiatte - Habashi
But let me talk about the Al-qaeda... This group is so affected to Muslim religion which they think that they're doing something right which they're not... That's what actually written in the Qura'an (People start to do something which make them feel right but its actually not), Al-Qaeda depends on bombing countries because they're not really so powerful just like America... Instead of stopping American soldiers which George Bush send them to control the Iraq country for killing babies, women, men for no reason, they start to do bad actions like bombs that's warning so if you follow the politics a little-bit you may think that this is logic to let them think in that way...
All what I want to say is that Muslims are not like that... Just like the Christian-Jew religion is actually not a Jew religion but completely different from the Torah... Doesn't mean that we have to symbolize them as Jew...
Again... Many apologies... But Muslim are not like that and never be afraid if they live around you this makes you feel childish when being afraid because they don't follow the Al-Queda... But these threads let me down :( :(

LNSNHGTDS
05-01-11, 15:57
Huh? That's one of the siliest threats I've heard teh last month. Gimme a break.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
05-01-11, 16:02

They don't want their women to become westernized. That's what it all boils down to.

Tombraiderx08
05-01-11, 18:20
Such an adorable bunch of people doing what they feel is right for humanity :)
lol jk

Avalon SARL
05-01-11, 22:02
They don't want their women to become westernized. That's what it all boils down to.

Pardon me, but that is not the case.
They are just crazy idiots...
some losers and failures in life who were gathered by some other failure and given credit and backup by mafias to do what they do:(
Blasphemers are people who try kill the Christmas spirit...