PDA

View Full Version : Missing Joanna Yeates: Body found...

Spong
25-12-10, 14:17
While many families in the UK are settling down to a hearty Christmas lunch after unwrapping their presents and spending a few hours gleefully playing with their new things, spare a thought for the Yeates family. Joanna Yeates (25) went missing in Bristol last Friday. This morning, the body of a young woman was found. The body has yet to be officially identified.

Full story from the BBC (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12079050).

My heart goes out to the Yeates family :(

cezy rockeru
25-12-10, 14:22
R.I.P.
Poor people:(
And poor Joanna:(Found on Christmas...:(
How sad...

Love2Raid
25-12-10, 14:27
Oh, this is very sad. :(

Cristina
25-12-10, 15:06
Omg thats really awful :(

robwolf666
25-12-10, 15:11
It's not confirmed it's her yet... tho' it seems likely.

Either way it's tragic. :(

coolaideonfire
25-12-10, 15:15
That's awful news for Christmas day -- one would have hoped she'd turn up safe today if anything was to happen. :(

Lexi.
25-12-10, 15:18
can't imagine how her family are feeling. very sad indeed. :(

Rai
25-12-10, 15:29
How sad for the Yeates family to lose their daughter so close to Xmas (or an time). If the body found turns out not to be Joanna, then that will be terrible for another family too. It's a lose lose situation as, if it isn't Joanna, then she's still missing, anyway. :(.

ggctuk
25-12-10, 21:38
I say it was the boyfriend - he was way too distraught, as though he already knew she was dead. Her parents had at least the hope (that has probably been cruelly snatched now) that she was still alive.

TheRCroft
25-12-10, 21:46
I say it was the boyfriend - he was way too distraught, as though he already knew she was dead. Her parents had at least the hope (that has probably been cruelly snatched now) that she was still alive.

Or maybe the opposite. Maybe it's harder for them not knowing whether her she was alive or dead than knowing that, in spite of being dead, she is dead. It must be such a terrible feeling living in the doubt. :(

This is truly sad, moreover in Christmas. I really hope that she is resting in peace now, may her parents have the strength, not to forget, which is impossible, but to face life after this. :(

jackles
25-12-10, 21:48
Thats really sad. My heart goes out to them.

Chocola teapot
25-12-10, 21:59
That must have been... Heart wrenching.

How awful. :(

May the lord rest her soul.

chobits743
25-12-10, 22:46
RIP, this is so sad...

My thoughts go out to the Yeates family.

robbie_rawr
25-12-10, 23:46
RIP, this is so sad...

My thoughts go out to the Yeates family.

Pretty much that. :(

FloTheMachine
25-12-10, 23:57
That family will probably never have a happy Christmas ever again. :( God bless them all, especially Johanna.

lunavixen
26-12-10, 05:01
Or maybe the opposite. Maybe it's harder for them not knowing whether her she was alive or dead than knowing that, in spite of being dead, she is dead. It must be such a terrible feeling living in the doubt. :(

This is truly sad, moreover in Christmas. I really hope that she is resting in peace now, may her parents have the strength, not to forget, which is impossible, but to face life after this. :(

it is a terrible feeling, you start to hope, but then some little thought invades and you lose all hope of seeing them again, it keeps going until you know for sure and even then it may not stop, i lost one of my friends after she had been missing for 9 months.

my heart goes out to the Yeates family

robwolf666
30-12-10, 14:29
The landlord done it - or it seems the cops think so since they've pinched him.

A.JJ.G
30-12-10, 15:30
This is absolutely terrible :( My heart goes out to the Yeates family.

Underworld2008
30-12-10, 15:33
So awful. My family are completely shocked. So so awful, especially on X-mas day. Poor girl, may she rest in peace.

They say she was strangled, so clearly it was murder.

I really wish she was found alive and well...it never seems to be the way..

xXhayleyroxXx
30-12-10, 16:10
This is old news to me but its incredibly sad :( R.I.P

RunrigNutter
30-12-10, 17:50
Its sad, if it was the boyfriend, wouldn't there be a struggle at the flat?

Avalon SARL
30-12-10, 18:19
That is a sad news :(
May her soul rest in peace