PDA

View Full Version : Twins from different fathers

Lara Croft!
28-12-10, 13:27
Poland: A pair of twins born in Poland have different fathers, Polish media reported Monday -- in apparently only the seventh such case in the world.

The twins' mother became pregnant while she was having relations with her husband and also having an affair, reported broadcaster TVN 24.

The woman, whose name was not given, filed for a divorce after giving birth to the twins, one male and one female.

The woman later conducted tests to prove her husband was not the father of either child.

The tests showed, however, that the husband was the father of the baby boy, while the other man was the baby girl's father.

Such rare cases are possible when a woman produces two eggs and has sex with another partner while she's ovulating, local media reported.

Source: http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/polish-twins-have-different-fathers-75259?cp

I have never heard of such a case before. It's very awkward for all the family. I guess the woman should have been more careful.

Mikky
28-12-10, 13:28
:yik:

cezy rockeru
28-12-10, 13:28
OMG:eek:

scoopy_loopy
28-12-10, 13:30
That's pretty awesome! ... Shame on her, etc. etc. But still pretty awesome. :D

TheRCroft
28-12-10, 13:31
Wow, that's new, I didn't even know that this was possible. We are always learning :eek:

jackles
28-12-10, 13:32
I have heard of that before. Unless there is a reason for dna testing to happen though who would ever know?

Ikas90
28-12-10, 13:35
This is... interesting.

You learn everyday indeed.

Spong
28-12-10, 13:51
The passage of thought I went through when reading the tread title was just...ugh. I hope the woman is thoroughly ashamed. I feel sorry for her husband.

ultima espio
28-12-10, 13:52
It's like something you'd see on Jeremy Kyle:eek:

Spong
28-12-10, 13:53
It's like something you'd see on Jeremy Kyle:eek:

Probably not actually. It doesn't involve Facebook ;)

Mikky
28-12-10, 13:55

LMAO!!! So true!!! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

ultima espio
28-12-10, 13:56

:vlol: :vlol: Sounds about right :vlol:

Chocola teapot
28-12-10, 14:13
Awesome. :p

rowanlim
28-12-10, 15:01
I'm not surprised, read it in a textbook once...though yeah, poor husband!

Underworld2008
28-12-10, 15:20
Shame on her but wow haha.

Dennis's Mom
28-12-10, 16:25
Considering a human egg "lives" only 24-48 hours after ovulation, I think we can say this woman redefines "loose."

Apathetic
28-12-10, 16:27
Considering a human egg "lives" only 24-48 hours after ovulation, I think we can say this woman redefines "loose."

Lol.

NRO.
28-12-10, 16:27
What is this I dont even

Spong
28-12-10, 16:38

It's the extension of that thought that made me shudder with revulsion when I first saw the tread title.

ryan91
28-12-10, 18:23
that's sicko fricko but if i'd be one of the twins i'd feel damn unique :D.

Alpharaider47
28-12-10, 18:27
That woman gets around haha!

igonge
28-12-10, 18:27
Wow, what a slut.

amaris
28-12-10, 18:31
I saw a case of that on the Maury show. :vlol: It's more common in animals, but only 7 times in humans??? ever??? (when i'm over at my dad's house, we watch those shows because there's nothing on basic cable on Sundays. :p)

Alpharaider47
28-12-10, 18:37
I saw a case of that on the Maury show. :vlol: It's more common in animals, but only 7 times in humans??? ever??? (when i'm over at my dad's house, we watch those shows because there's nothing on basic cable on Sundays. :p)

:vlol: my mom watches that, I've seen it at lunch. Montel was better :ohn:

larafan25
28-12-10, 18:57
WOAH!

Cool! D:

robm_2007
28-12-10, 19:02
Whore.

Killercowz
28-12-10, 19:03
What a whore.

LOL!

Admles
28-12-10, 19:04
You know what's unfair?

She'll get child support from both guys, the ex-husband will still have to pay alimony, so she'll get off scott-free and not have to work.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
28-12-10, 19:06
It's too bad they'll have to suffer for her indiscretion.

Endow
28-12-10, 19:29

Catracoth
28-12-10, 19:42
*cough* whore *cough*

VictorXD
28-12-10, 19:44
Slut. Lol

robm_2007
28-12-10, 20:01
You know what's unfair?

She'll get child support from both guys, the ex-husband will still have to pay alimony, so she'll get off scott-free and not have to work.

Ex-spouses shouldnt be able to get Alimony if they are the reason the marriage failed (ie, cheating, or getting pregnant by your extramarital partner).

Avalon SARL
28-12-10, 20:03
Great GOD...
What a way to reveal what she did :yik:
What a slut :p

Tony9595
28-12-10, 20:18
Whore.

Fixed.

Rai
28-12-10, 20:20
Why did she want to prove her husband wasn't the father?

But, wow, extraordinary that this happened, but erm...bad form on the woman's part. :pi:

Sharon_14
28-12-10, 20:22
ew WHAT. :eek:

BlueJ97
28-12-10, 20:26
is the mom Janice ?

Lee croft
28-12-10, 21:01
"Shes my twin sister from another mister!" is what the boy will be saying :vlol:

Lizard of Oz
29-12-10, 02:03
Woah, cool :eek:. I wish I could do that! :D

Dark Lugia 2
29-12-10, 02:09
"Shes my twin sister from another mister!" is what the boy will be saying :vlol:

LOL! Omg, I cant... :hug:

Sir Croft
29-12-10, 02:12
Ah, group sex.

Fallen.Angel
29-12-10, 02:16
Urgh, I can't tolerate cheating/cheaters. Shame on her.

cezy rockeru
29-12-10, 08:59
Ah, group sex.

Sounds pretty good:vlol:

Lara Croft!
29-12-10, 11:58

Whore.

These made me lol :D :D :D

Why did she want to prove her husband wasn't the father?

She was having an affair and she was hoping that the children would be of her lover's.

:D

SkyPuppy
29-12-10, 12:16
i've heard of this happening before since my mother used to work in a hospital and has witnessed it happen.

Admles
29-12-10, 12:17
I don't believe that it's only happend 7 times in humans ever.

How many people get DNA tests on twins like that all the time, and would reveal something like that?

Chances are it's happened a lot more, and hasn't been released.

Legend 4ever
29-12-10, 13:12
Let's all gang up on this woman and judge her. People cheat, get over it.

cezy rockeru
29-12-10, 13:15

But when they do,they often use the transparent "glove":pi:

Apathetic
29-12-10, 13:18

Who the hell do you think you are telling us to 'Get over it' because we are 'judging' a woman who by the looks of it is very slutty. That says something about your morals.

Legend 4ever
29-12-10, 13:28
Who the hell do you think you are telling us to 'Get over it' because we are 'judging' a woman who by the looks of it is very slutty. That says something about your morals.

How is she slutty? For all you know, this could be her first lover ever. The society is still deep in misogyny. If a man has a mistress, everyone wonders what was wrong with his wife, but if a woman finds someone else, she is a slut and a bad person. Why did she find a lover? Just because she wanted to or is there more to it?

Apathetic
29-12-10, 13:30
How is she slutty? For all you know, this could be her first lover ever. The society is still deep in mysoginysm. If a man has a mistress, everyone wonders what was wrong with his wife, but if a woman finds someone else, she is a slut and a bad person. Why did she find a lover? Just because she wanted to or is there more to it?

How is she not slutty? For all you know she could be a business woman by day and a roadside hooker/ stripper by night.

Legend 4ever
29-12-10, 13:34
How is she not slutty? For all you know she could be a business woman by day and a roadside hooker/ stripper by night.

You're right. I bet she is a mean slut who just couldn't be happy with having a perfect husband. Women cheat for a reason, not because they want sex.

kthnxbai
29-12-10, 14:50
I don't believe that it's only happend 7 times in humans ever.

How many people get DNA tests on twins like that all the time, and would reveal something like that?

Chances are it's happened a lot more, and hasn't been released.

I dunno, like the chances of a woman releasing two eggs in the one go aren't the highest (I know it's not once in a blue moon sorta thing, but it's certainly not the most common occurence)
Then for that to happen, and for the woman to have unprotected sex with two different men within 2 days and for both eggs to be fertilized by the different sperm...

AND then for a DNA test to actually be done...

I'm not saying that there's not been more than 7 cases where this has happened, but it's still pretty slim

Also, I do not advocate cheating at all, it's horrible, but give the woman a break a load of people cheat...
she just got caught
really really badly....

and as for very slutty....you seriously need to meet my friends (it's disturbing 0.o)

EDIT:
found the technical name for it:
heteropaternal superfecundation

i like it....

Admles
29-12-10, 15:13
You're right. I bet she is a mean slut who just couldn't be happy with having a perfect husband. Women cheat for a reason, not because they want sex.

Even if that were true, it doesn't justify adultery :wve:

Lara Croft!
29-12-10, 17:52
But when they do,they often use the transparent "glove":pi:

First time I hear that term. lol...

Women cheat for a reason

There is nothing that justifies cheating. If she wasn't pleased with her husband, she should get a divorce and then go with another man. Not only did she cheat on him, but she also had sex with him as well at the same week. If that isn't slutty, I don't know what is.

cezy rockeru
29-12-10, 18:13
First time I hear that term. lol...

:vlol:

EgyptianSoul
29-12-10, 18:21
I personally believe nobody here has the right to judge other peoples actions.

Human relationships are complicated and so is human behaviour.

What do we know about her or her life. Who are we to say what is right/acceptable and what isn't.

Take a moment and think about this.

From a scientific perspective this is of course interesting news. The human biology still holds many secrets I guess.

cbragg09
29-12-10, 20:51
Two different fathers but they are twins?

i wonder if they are identical or fraternal?

i wonder if they even look alike... o_0

xXhayleyroxXx
29-12-10, 20:55
That's a bit... ****ed up. And strange. And I can't really get my head around it :p

Legend 4ever
29-12-10, 22:24
Even if that were true, it doesn't justify adultery :wve:
Was I?
I personally believe nobody here has the right to judge other peoples actions.

Human relationships are complicated and so is human behaviour.

What do we know about her or her life. Who are we to say what is right/acceptable and what isn't.

Take a moment and think about this.

From a scientific perspective this is of course interesting news. The human biology still holds many secrets I guess.

That's exactly how I felt. It's easy to judge and ostracize people when they do something wrong. Typical human behavior. So is cheating.

Love2Raid
29-12-10, 22:41
Two different fathers but they are twins?

i wonder if they are identical or fraternal?

i wonder if they even look alike... o_0
How is that possible?! :vlol:

sorry

ClassicCroft
30-12-10, 16:36
O-m-g-!!!!!! Xd

kthnxbai
30-12-10, 20:42
They wouldn't be identical... now that is actually impossible...

they'd be fraternal.... same as if she ovulated twice and they both got fertilized by the same dude.... only it was two guys...

Chug a Bug
31-12-10, 20:21
I have heard of that before. Unless there is a reason for dna testing to happen though who would ever know?

Apparently DNA testing is revealing a surprising world where the biological father is not necessarily the same as the woman's partner and is more common than ever imagined...