PDA

View Full Version : I am so evil!!!

Alex Shepherd
30-12-10, 20:17
I am feeling so evil within myself...
My friend called me and she always ask about me and she brought a special gift for me + a card in my birthday last year... I brought gifts for all my best friends who I care about and think about, Some of them didn't invited me over and others didn't make their birthday but they felt happy when they just knew that someone is for them... The gift is a symbol that I am for them... But except her the only one who I forgot to tell her a Happy birthday and didn't bring her a gift which she was really sad about it but she never said a word...
Today is my birthday and I invited all my friends... 7 of them... 4 of them came we had a lot of fun and the 3 others which I do really care about them the most never show... They told me a Happy Birthday in my facebook wall but they never show up... I don't really mean anything, the 4 of them didn't bring me a gift but I don't really care if they brought me or not but wanna show you something that she called me back and she told me a happy birthday in the phone and she brought me a gift pleasing me to come over her place where she work to take it from her... I told her that I don't deserve it... I bring gifts for my friends and always know their birthday and think about them every time which most of them never think about me... And for the person who bring me gifts + cards + calls + care about me a lot who I never think about her... I am feeling myself so miserable, she's still waiting for me tomorrow but don't know how to see her like this :-/

Chocola teapot
30-12-10, 20:18
No, You're just careless.

xXhayleyroxXx
30-12-10, 20:18
Buy her a gift and say its to make up for when you forgot :)

James_Rutland
30-12-10, 20:27

This. :tmb:
Don't worry, we're all a little careless sometimes...

Sgt BOMBULOUS
30-12-10, 20:37
Two words: Raider Man

Mr.Burns
30-12-10, 20:39

Two words: Explain. Please.

FloTheMachine
30-12-10, 20:44
My thoughts.

xcrushterx
30-12-10, 20:44
Two words: Explain. Please.
I think he's getting at Alex not signing his post with "Raider Man" like he always does?

Mr.Burns
30-12-10, 20:45
I think he's getting at Alex not signing his post with "Raider Man" like he always does?

That much I had figured. However I sensed a more malicious vibe from that comment and am waiting to see if I am wrong or not.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
30-12-10, 20:49
I was just joking around. I had actually meant to continue the post but my browser did something wacky. Sorry.

Mr.Burns
30-12-10, 20:52
I was just joking around. I had actually meant to continue the post but my browser did something wacky. Sorry.

That's fine. I was just checking. As you were. :)

Alex Shepherd
30-12-10, 21:41
I am not careless... But I didn't mean to let this happen...
I don't want to accept the gift because I don't deserve it... But I don't know how to tell her... :-/

xXhayleyroxXx
30-12-10, 21:43
I am not careless... But I didn't mean to let this happen...
I don't want to accept the gift because I don't deserve it... But I don't know how to tell her... :-/

Well, if you don't accept it you'll hurt her more as she's gone to the trouble of buying it for you. Just buy her a one in return -- maybe some flowers or chocolate and say its to make up for forgetting last time. She'd really like that.

Alex Shepherd
30-12-10, 21:48

Appologies accepted!

Well, if you don't accept it you'll hurt her more as she's gone to the trouble of buying it for you. Just buy her a one in return -- maybe some flowers or chocolate and say its to make up for forgetting last time. She'd really like that.

You're absolutely right :)
It doesn't mean that I can buy her a gift only in her birthday... I can bring her anything special gift on any day I want...

:) Thanks friend!! This plan is going to work...

xXhayleyroxXx
30-12-10, 21:50
You're absolutely right :)
It doesn't mean that I can buy her a gift only in her birthday... I can bring her anything special gift on any day I want...

:) Thanks friend!! This plan is going work...

No problem ^_^ And yeah, it will make her happy x

Dark Lugia 2
30-12-10, 22:18
Aww, you're not evil! Dont be so harsh on yourself. You just forgot, no ones perfect. Hayley's sggestion sounds lovely, it'll make it up to your friend and she'll be happy abot it. :D

Avalon SARL
30-12-10, 22:19

This :D

If you do reject the gift she will be terribly hurt; she means to tell you I forgive you and that she can't possibly ever get mad at you.
Man. don't do something stupid and reject her AGAIN.

and do buy her something in return...as simple as it can be...she will appreciate it alot.

It is correcting our mistakes with someone that makes friendship stronger:)

I think your friend is as beautiful and full of hearts as much as you :)

robm_2007
30-12-10, 22:27
You have to accept her gift, even if you deem yourself unworthy. It will hurt her that you don't want her gift, it will be a great insult. Never let a good deed go undone.

If you get her a Bday present, and a card and flowers (or whatever you would have done if you remebered), she will really feel greatful that you still acknowledged her BDay, even if it's much past when her actual BDay happened.

cezy rockeru
31-12-10, 10:41

:tmb:
You don't have to find excuses,just tell her you forgot,it's better than a lie.:)