PDA

View Full Version : My Digital Art. Concept Ideas for a character I created.

Trl_Crazy
09-02-11, 17:44
Hey guys, I just thought id share some of my work on here, Its just some digital art pieces I've been working on, I've got the idea for a story and the characters so thought for fun I'd do some sort of concept art showing my ideas and would really like to see what people think. :)

My idea for the character was to create a futuristic girl with a bit of a bad past. She's wanted for something she holds. Some sort of key to a brief case which holds the answer to so many things. A futuristic, Post-apocalyptic time set in a world of civilization after a disaster She is constantly on the run from machines and human enemy's. The world has become chaos yet she must move, to stay alive.

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/Nashy_boy/theescapejpeg.jpg
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/Nashy_boy/Istillbleed2.jpg
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/Nashy_boy/Untitled-2girl-1.jpg
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/Nashy_boy/HOP3finaleone.jpg

Some new work. hope you like it guys.

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/Nashy_boy/beingHUMAN2nasheboy.jpg

Quick weapon's concept idea.
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/Nashy_boy/hope.jpg

Peanut
09-02-11, 18:00
WOW! :eek:
Those look amazing! :eek:

young Lara Croft
09-02-11, 18:30
Nice concepts!

Trl_Crazy
09-02-11, 18:52
:hug: thanx guys im kinda new to the digital art stuff so im still working on it.

Jedd Fletcher
10-02-11, 03:51
Fantastic work - there's just so much detail you've packed into this one. The tattoos are very intricate, and I really love her hair. Usually characters with wild hair colours look like they're wearing a wig, but here it looks really natural and all the colours work well. The gauntlets are really cool too. I'd like to see what weapons you'll give this character!

thailand
10-02-11, 16:01
:yik::yik::yik::eek::eek::eek:wow!!!!!:yik::eek::y ik::yah:
love her tatoos!!!!!!!!

Trl_Crazy
10-02-11, 17:52
Fantastic work - there's just so much detail you've packed into this one. The tattoos are very intricate, and I really love her hair. Usually characters with wild hair colours look like they're wearing a wig, but here it looks really natural and all the colours work well. The gauntlets are really cool too. I'd like to see what weapons you'll give this character!

Thank you, I'm happy to see people like this character I created her when i was a kid and just cant stop coming up with ideas for her lately. The gauntlets are her weapons they create a sort of sword using energy from around her, there also a hacking system which she uses to hack into enemy robots to help her also one of her weapons is a bike which in my head is the main weapon . I'm still working on the weapon ideas for the bike, I shall post some ideas soon. :)

xXhayleyroxXx
10-02-11, 17:57
omg these are lush! Keep up the good work ^_^ She looks like such an interesting character! xxxxx

Trl_Crazy
10-02-11, 17:58
:yik::yik::yik::eek::eek::eek:wow!!!!!:yik::eek::y ik::yah:
love her tatoos!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I love coming up with tattoo ideas and i just felt like her tattoos needed to mean something and they do. ;) Her tattoos are the key, they hold the answers to a box which holds a big source of life which can create anything you desire but she keeps it safe because well the baddy's :p want it and want to create the ultimate weapon that will destroy the human race, it happened once and now she's keeping it from happening again. I'm still working on the story lol but that's what I came up with when i was 12 or 13 and I'm 21 now so I might change some stuff and try and create a kinda comic maybe?:o

Trl_Crazy
10-02-11, 18:01
omg these are lush! Keep up the good work ^_^ She looks like such an interesting character! xxxxx

:hug: Thank you xXhayleyroxXx , I will I've done a lot of work on her lately. And hopefully I'll come up with a good enough idea and try to do something like a comic.

lara croftwolf
10-02-11, 21:44
Looks so strange and beautiful at the same time!

thailand
11-02-11, 13:24
Thanks, I love coming up with tattoo ideas and i just felt like her tattoos needed to mean something and they do. ;) Her tattoos are the key, they hold the answers to a box which holds a big source of life which can create anything you desire but she keeps it safe because well the baddy's :p want it and want to create the ultimate weapon that will destroy the human race, it happened once and now she's keeping it from happening again. I'm still working on the story lol but that's what I came up with when i was 12 or 13 and I'm 21 now so I might change some stuff and try and create a kinda comic maybe?:o

why not!!!?;):)

Your_Envy*
11-02-11, 13:54
I really like it, especially her hair and all the colours you used, it's different that usual digital art. Great job and I can't wait to see more of this! Also, I like the little story you described. :D

Antonio
13-02-11, 15:51
Looks awesome, sounds interesting.:tmb: Are you making a comic?

Jedd Fletcher
13-02-11, 16:24
Thank you, I'm happy to see people like this character I created her when i was a kid and just cant stop coming up with ideas for her lately. The gauntlets are her weapons they create a sort of sword using energy from around her, there also a hacking system which she uses to hack into enemy robots to help her also one of her weapons is a bike which in my head is the main weapon . I'm still working on the weapon ideas for the bike, I shall post some ideas soon. :)

You're welcome! That sounds really cool, that the gauntlets are her weapons. The hacking system idea is fun and would be interesting to work into an actual video game, like a puzzle/action element. Her bike being her main weapons just sounds badass - I would love to see concept art of that bike when you're done!

amaris
17-02-11, 23:46
Wow, I love her! :D ANy ideas for a name? :D

TRLegendLuver
18-02-11, 02:31
Great work. Favorited your art on deviantArt too. :)

Trl_Crazy
19-02-11, 15:44
Great work. Favorited your art on deviantArt too. :)
:hug: thank you :) glad to hear people like the idea for the character. I have an interview wednesday for game art and animation, so I'm going to print some stuff out of the character and use it in my portfolio, bit nervous but ah well. I have some more work coming up soon guys. ;)

Trl_Crazy
19-02-11, 15:47
Looks awesome, sounds interesting.:tmb: Are you making a comic?

Thanks Antonio, I'm going to try lol maybe like a short comic, Just pictures showing the story of the character.? Still working on some stuff,:)

Trl_Crazy
19-02-11, 15:49
Wow, I love her! :D ANy ideas for a name? :D

I was thing of the name Hope.? But i don't know, what would you name the character? Any ideas? :)

Antonio
20-02-11, 18:31
Thanks Antonio, I'm going to try lol maybe like a short comic, Just pictures showing the story of the character.? Still working on some stuff,:)

Awesome, can't wait!:tmb:

Trl_Crazy
28-02-11, 13:11
Quick weapon's concept idea

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/Nashy_boy/hope.jpg

This is part of the story. ;)

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/Nashy_boy/beingHUMAN2nasheboy.jpg

ryan91
28-02-11, 13:18
omg those colors are.. sunning <3

nick styger
28-02-11, 13:36
vital

Sir Croft
28-02-11, 14:13
I love how the blacks are really dark and the whites are really bright and there's the colors in between, it's fantastic! :tmb:

young Lara Croft
28-02-11, 15:56
Interesting character you got there! :tmb:

Trl_Crazy
07-03-11, 14:47
omg those colors are.. sunning <3

vital

I love how the blacks are really dark and the whites are really bright and there's the colors in between, it's fantastic! :tmb:

Interesting character you got there! :tmb:

Thank you guys for your kind words :) I just love using a lot of colour in my work lately, I'm happy to see people appreciate the colouring :hug: I have more work coming soon.:D

tampi
07-03-11, 20:15
I look at this thread from day one, Trl_crazy.

And each picture is more striking than the last.:)

You have a style that leaves no one indifferent.
The colors, shapes and all the paraphernalia that adorns the pictures are very artistic.:tmb:

I want to see the next.:)

Aphrodite22
08-03-11, 00:12
they are awesome!!! i love the 2nd and last one !! superb :D :tmb:

Croftmobile
08-03-11, 05:42
agree with everyone
very good choice of colors

Trl_Crazy
09-03-11, 22:28
I look at this thread from day one, Trl_crazy.

And each picture is more striking than the last.:)

You have a style that leaves no one indifferent.
The colors, shapes and all the paraphernalia that adorns the pictures are very artistic.:tmb:

I want to see the next.:)

they are awesome!!! i love the 2nd and last one !! superb :D :tmb:

agree with everyone
very good choice of colors

Guys...thank you. Its so nice to see people's comments on here. Been a bit down today,I came on here and these comments have really put a smile on my face thank you.:hug: I have another piece on the character coming up soon. :)

Trl_Crazy
09-03-11, 22:31
Okay guys, This picture is about a girl with abilities, she's escaped a horrible, dark and hellish place, where she was tested and treated like nothing.... And now she's free, escaping only leaves her on a deserted and lonely planet. Her escape was only the beginning.

I tried to add emotion to this piece, she's happy she's free yet she knows its still not over. The character is something i've been working on so hope you like it

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/Nashy_boy/Istillbleed2.jpg

Trl_Crazy
09-03-11, 22:32
The Escape.

A young girl escaping a dark place controlled by machines, where she was tested and used as a lab rat. Now she's escaping and not looking back.

I tired to stick to the colours ive been using to add a feel of fantasy and emotion. Hope you like it

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/Nashy_boy/theescapejpeg.jpg

tampi
10-03-11, 09:19
Well ... this is fantastic.:)

The effects, features and the expression of the face in the first picture, give it a great drama.
It's very interesting mix of styles. The use of very fine brush, as if you were scratches on the surface. Then use the smudge tool to drag the paint, and solarized color.
The set is amazing.

And the second picture looks like a dance scene of modern art. Very dynamic.
Colors... Impressive!

Congratulations!! :tmb:

thailand
10-03-11, 11:41
great!!!!

Trl_Crazy
10-03-11, 16:26
Well ... this is fantastic.:)

The effects, features and the expression of the face in the first picture, give it a great drama.
It's very interesting mix of styles. The use of very fine brush, as if you were scratches on the surface. Then use the smudge tool to drag the paint, and solarized color.
The set is amazing.

And the second picture looks like a dance scene of modern art. Very dynamic.
Colors... Impressive!

Congratulations!! :tmb:

Thank you tampi for your support. :)
Im working on some other pieces still trying to get the hang of the digital art, but i feel like im learning more about how important colour is and to really try different techniques.

Trl_Crazy
10-03-11, 16:30
great!!!!

Thank you thailand :hug: