PDA

View Full Version : Ryu-Gi's Gmod Pictures Thread

Ryu-Gi
12-02-11, 21:35
I've decided to make one thread here from now on for when I post my Garry's Mod pictures, so that they don't flood the entire art forum, lol.

For those not in the know...
WHAT IS GMOD?
Gmod, or Garry's Mod, is a physics sandbox game-you can do pretty much anything you want in it, from building working machines, FPS combat, and, like what I do, Making 3D pictures. Think of it as like a highly advanced version of XNALara.

To get started, here's my latest Garry's Mod picture, "Alchemist's Journey", starring Ivy from Soul Calibur.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/043/1/3/alchemist__s_journey_by_ryu_gi-d39cs1g.jpg

Love2Raid
12-02-11, 23:25
Awesome! :tmb:

Although, to give some constructive criticism, you shouldnīt have blurred that blue force light thing. It looks like itīs behind her (it blends in with the background), not coming from her hand. I think it should illuminate more of her as well, that would help too. :)

Ryu-Gi
13-02-11, 05:27
Awesome! :tmb:

Although, to give some constructive criticism, you shouldnīt have blurred that blue force light thing. It looks like itīs behind her (it blends in with the background), not coming from her hand. I think it should illuminate more of her as well, that would help too. :)

Yeah, I see that now, thanks.

thailand
15-02-11, 19:42
good!!!!!!

lara croftwolf
19-02-11, 11:28
:tmb: