PDA

View Full Version : Quick suggestion and any ideas

Lara_Zoz2006
22-02-11, 09:20
Hi all

I was thinking of maybe doing some video tutorials on drawing Lara ( dunno ive im good enough to pul it off but ill give it a shot) , i just wandered are there any decent desktop capture sofwares thats free for a mac ( im new to mac had it about 7 months)

So my questions are is it worth me doing would people be interested and does anyone know of any software im hunting the web but they all seem to be trials at the mo

Cheers Guys

tampi
22-02-11, 09:38
@Bumio has made some speed painting videos.
I do not remember what program she used. I remember once, talking about this issue, I asked and tried to download the program but was not freeware.

It seems very appropriate this thread.
I long ago that I would like, a seasoned digital artist, advise on the use of brushes and its effects.

Lara_Zoz2006
22-02-11, 09:56
Thanks Tampi :hug:

Ill keep hunting :)

What do you think of this as a starter ....

Susie Sketch Up (http://www.susiehampton.com/Susie_Sketch_Up/Welcome.html)

EDIT : AH HA just found out i can do it thorugh quicktime with the built in mic makes things a lot easier, ok cool ill get onto a test one now

thailand
22-02-11, 18:30
Hi all

I was thinking of maybe doing some video tutorials on drawing Lara ( dunno ive im good enough to pul it off but ill give it a shot) , i just wandered are there any decent desktop capture sofwares thats free for a mac ( im new to mac had it about 7 months)

So my questions are is it worth me doing would people be interested and does anyone know of any software im hunting the web but they all seem to be trials at the mo

Cheers Guys

I think it is a really good idea of making such an tutorial,and people will be very interested;):):):D:jmp:
As far as your last question is concerned, I have no idea as I don't use mac:o:(

Lara_Zoz2006
22-02-11, 19:12
Thanks Thailand, First video will be very soon :)

thailand
22-02-11, 19:19
Thanks Thailand, First video will be very soon :)

I can't wait!