PDA

View Full Version : My TR Evolution Desktop

Carbon
22-02-11, 13:34
So, I was bored and made this desktop for my computer.

It's the TR evolution picture with the appropriate logos above the renders. The TRLR & TRC are in one rendered Lara, but the two logos are there in order left to right.

And for the Americans or US logo lovers there is a US version as well!.

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i367/carbonized433/Screenshot2011-02-22at133122.png

What do you guys think? :). (PM me if you want one that fits your desktop screen size)

The Image is 1680x1050. (Should be more like)

EDIT:

Here's my American version, it was a little bit harder to fit them all in as the are quite bulky and fill up to much space. But I got there. Personally I don't really like the American versions but I thought i'd give you them anyway ;).

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i367/carbonized433/Screenshot2011-02-22at193048.png

The Image is 1680x1050.

(Again, PM me if you want one that fits your desktop screen size. Although it may be a bit harder)

This was all done in Keynote for Mac.

cezy rockeru
22-02-11, 13:44
Awesum:jmp:

young Lara Croft
22-02-11, 18:29
you could've least put tr5 Lara as well!

thailand
22-02-11, 19:25
really good!

Carbon
22-02-11, 19:26
you could've least put tr5 Lara as well!

She is there :/ TR4 Lara and TR5 lara are the same so thats why there is only one render, but the two logos are both above her, and put in order left to right ;)

EDIT:

Thanks thailand!.

P.S Please give your Honest opinions, say it's crap if you think it's crap ;) And thats not pointed at you thailand :hug:.

young Lara Croft
23-02-11, 07:20
I know the model is the same , I was suggesting you choose a pose , tr5 is different from tr4 in terms of adventure

tampi
23-02-11, 10:34
I have saved both.
The CORE-nostalgia is evident.:D
She seems to be quite sunny in Tomb Raider II. A bit Aladdin. :o

TippingWater
23-02-11, 10:42
Where's TReboot Lara :D?

Carbon
23-02-11, 12:57
I know the model is the same , I was suggesting you choose a pose , tr5 is different from tr4 in terms of adventure

Then you make it! Jeez!. :ton:

young Lara Croft
23-02-11, 13:12
good thing you ask... In fact I did a .... video

H24VuKx9W_U

the last photo was not done by me though...

TRLegendLuver
23-02-11, 16:35
Great job, I like how the models flawless fit next to each other, but I personally see no need for the logos. I mean it looks perfectly fine with them, but I don't think you needed them, but it does look great, better than I could of done easily. :tmb:

Phlip
23-02-11, 16:44
She is there :/ TR4 Lara and TR5 lara are the same so thats why there is only one render, but the two logos are both above her, and put in order left to right ;)

But TR1-3 FMV Lara are also the same. The only other problems are the inconsistent logo sizes, and the missing Crystal Dynamics logo.

:tmb:

larafan25
23-02-11, 16:56
^Are they? :/ I think there was a graphical enhancement, whereas with TRC it was less noticeable, far less.

Pictures like this make me say "Oh I love Lara!"

Nice!:)

Dark Lugia 2
23-02-11, 17:41
I love it! Though the TR Chronicles logo looks weird without a render of TR5 Lara. You could put Crystal Dynamic's logo in the other corner too, since their 3 laras are there :D

Carbon
23-02-11, 20:39
good thing you ask... In fact I did a .... video

H24VuKx9W_U

the last photo was not done by me though...

None of the photos were done by you! It was Core!. Same deal with me!. (Nice vid BTW ;). ). Funny how the LAST photo looks similar to my one, apart from TRU lara. *cough cough*

EDIT:

Ah, ok!.

1. The honest reason TRC lara isn't there is because she took up too much room and made me have to minimise the 'Row of Laras'. I didn't really like that much. Or, I could be a right prat and copy that TR4 lara over and say thats TR5 Lara... well, she did have that outfit in TR5 as well! ;).

2.There are a vast amount more of Core Laras than CD Laras, resulting in there only being Core's logo. Also, Core created TR didn't they ;). Plus it's just lack of resources really, I'll put in the CD logo if someone can give me one with a transparent background :) And i'll happily put that on the other side!.

3.TR1-3 FMV Lara the same?!, eh?. You can quite clearly see that TR1 lara is not as advanced (Graphically) as TR3 lara(As a Pre-Render). I don't quite see whare your coming from Phlip :/.

EDIT:

@Phlip

^Are they? :/ I think there was a graphical enhancement, whereas with TRC it was less noticeable, far less.

I simply back up what larafan25 said.

larafan25
23-02-11, 21:50
As well, it would be hard to include TRC Lara as there is the old Lara and then the young Lara.:/ None of them are current time as the story is being told (which is during Lara's trapping in the tomb).

Cristina
23-02-11, 21:57
WOW love that wallpaper! :D

Carbon
24-02-11, 10:41
As well, it would be hard to include TRC Lara as there is the old Lara and then the young Lara.:/ None of them are current time as the story is being told (which is during Lara's trapping in the tomb).

Ah! very true! Never thought of that :rolleyes:

Edit:With some spare time I might make a version with no logos :).

Carbon
28-02-11, 12:56
bump