PDA

View Full Version : Color test. Discover your personality.

nick styger
01-03-11, 16:27
I thought this might be interesting for the artists in this section. Be prepared to be embarressed.

http://www.viewzone.com/luscher.html

NRO.
01-03-11, 17:43
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You feel that something is restricting you, holding you back from achieving your goals and making progress in your work or life. You are actively looking for a solution which will remove these restrictions.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- An unadmitted lack of confidence makes you careful to avoid open conflict and you feel you must make the best of things as they are.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Your need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes you restless and you are driven by your desires and hopes. You may try to spread your activities over too wide a field.

Huh

xXhayleyroxXx
01-03-11, 17:52
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You have a fear that you might be prevented from achieving the things that are important to you. You have discovered that your cultivation of personal charm and karisma makes it easier for you to reach your goals.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You feel trapped in a distressing situation or uncomfortable situation and you are seeking some way of gaining relief. You are able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You long for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. You have an imperative need for tenderness and affection. You are susceptible to anything esthetic.

The things I've bolded I agree with :p Although I'm not achieving satisfaction via sexual activity :vlol:

Peanut
01-03-11, 17:58
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS - You have a strong desire to be free and uninhibited but you struggle to restrain these desires and maintain a rational and consistent life-style.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR - An unadmitted lack of confidence makes you careful to avoid open conflict and you feel you must make the best of things as they are.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE - You seek success, stimulation and a full life full of experience. You want to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win and live intensely. You like contacts with others and you are enthusiastic by nature. You are receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing. You have many interests and want to expand your fields of activity. You are optimistic about the future.

Everything. Is. True. :eek:

*checks window for stalkers*

nick styger
01-03-11, 17:58
:p Although I'm not achieving satisfaction via sexual activity :vlol:

LOL. That makes two of us - for totally different reasons.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-03-11, 18:01
LOL. That makes two of us - for totally different reasons.

:vlol:

nick styger
01-03-11, 18:02
You have discovered that your cultivation of personal charm and karisma makes it easier for you to reach your goals.

I think you have lots of personal charm and charisma. Everyone loves you. And so they should and help you reach your goals.:)

xXhayleyroxXx
01-03-11, 18:03
I think you have lots of personal charm and charisma. Everyone loves you. And so they should and help you reach your goals.:)

Aww thankyou :hug: What a lovely thing to say! x

Aurelien52
01-03-11, 18:08
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You are the kind of person who like to be active, both in work and personal life, and you value the esteem of others and the appreciation of your personal accomplishments.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You insists that your hopes and ideas are realistic but you need reassurance and encouragement. You are egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You want to make up for what you feels you have missed by living with exaggerated intensity -- in this way you feel you can break free from all things that oppress yourself.
:eek: ... Get out of my head ! :mad:

Alex Fly
01-03-11, 19:30
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You are presently pursuing illusions, dreams and meaningless activities because you feel you have been prevented from reaching your real wants and needs.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You believe that you are not receiving your share -- that you are neither properly understood nor adequately appreciated. You feel that you are being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave you without any sense of emotional involvement.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Your need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes you restless and you are driven by your desires and hopes. You may try to spread your activities over too wide a field.

Hmm...

Dark Lugia 2
01-03-11, 19:32
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- At present you are strongly resisting any outside influences that could restrict your free-will and decision making. You are willing to work hard to strengthen your own position in life.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You are seeking an affectionate and harmonious relationship with someone with whom you can be intimate, love, and share a mutual trust.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You feels that you cannot do much about your existing problems and difficulties and that you must make the best of things as they are. You are able to achieve physical satisfaction from sexual activity.

What a load of tripe. :p

nick styger
01-03-11, 19:33
The colours never lie.:)

Rai
01-03-11, 19:40
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You value your freedom and are currently seeking to avoid any criticism or restrictions that might change or impede your freedom to act as you see fit. You have cultivated personal charm and karisma in your dealings with other people.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You are able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexual activity but you are inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents you from becoming deeply involved.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You want interesting and exciting things to happen. You are able to make yourself well liked by your obvious interest and by the very openness of your charm. You have an over-imaginative and you are given to fantasy or day-dreaming.

Hmm. Current inappropriate behaviour isn't accurate, oh well.

FloTheMachine
01-03-11, 19:41
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You need esteem and a chance to make a name for yourself and play an important part in the world. This has now become your main goal and you refuse to play a minor role, insisting rather to be the center of attention.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You are demanding and particular in your relations with your partner or those close to you, but you are careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce your prospects of realizing your hopes and ideas.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You defiantly oppose any sort of restriction or opposition. You stick obstinately to your own point of view in the belief that this proves your independence and self-determination.Anything thats bolded I agree with. :p
Waow that is pretty accurate tbh. :)

ryan91
01-03-11, 19:57
hey pursuing your dream is not a bad thing.

tranniversary119
01-03-11, 20:04
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You are somewhat afraid at present that other people might prevent you from achieving things that you want. You are trying to make others aware that you have a right to these things.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You are seeking an affectionate and harmonious relationship with someone with whom you can be intimate, love, and share a mutual trust.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Circumstances force you to compromise and to forgo some pleasures for the time being. You are capable of achieving physical satisfaction through sexual activity.

Okay then.

jackali
01-03-11, 20:51
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You feel disappointed because you have not fulfilled your goals and hopes and you also fear that even setting new goals will result in failure. This causes considerable anxiety and you escape by withdrawing and protecting yourself with an attitude of reservation, often being depressed and moody.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Circumstance are forcing you to compromise, to restrain your demands and hopes, and to forgo for the time being some of the things you wants.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You are fascinated by the idea of an idealized association of tenderness and mutual enchantment. You are embarrassed by the thought of allowing this to appear openly, and so you employ cautious exploratory tactics in the pursuit of this objective, making sure that you are neither irrevocably committed nor found out.

Interesting.
I'm not sure that I agree... but oh well.

larafan25
01-03-11, 20:56
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You are the kind of person who like to be active, both in work and personal life, and you value the esteem of others and the appreciation of your personal accomplishments.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You are willing to become emotionally involved as you feel rather isolated and alone. You are egocentric and therefore quick to take offense, although you try to avoid open conflict.

Interesting...

tampi
01-03-11, 21:06
How have you managed to copy the text?:confused:

http://i.imgur.com/Hsz7E.jpg (http://imgur.com/Hsz7E)

Quite successful!

robm_2007
01-03-11, 22:06
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm177/9990579/personalitycolors3-1-2011.jpg

um, everything is exact. I think this might just be psychic, at least, in my case.

peeves
01-03-11, 22:25
I don't get it how does each topic work? :confused:

nick styger
02-03-11, 08:23
Hi Peeves. How do you mean?

You have

1 - the basic problem

2 - What you're doing wrong

3 - what you wish to achieve (your goals)

Is that what you mean?

Aphrodite22
02-03-11, 23:52
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9688/lalallay.jpg

everythings right except desired objective

peeves
03-03-11, 14:51
Hi Peeves. How do you mean?

You have

1 - the basic problem

2 - What you're doing wrong

3 - what you wish to achieve (your goals)

Is that what you mean?

Yes that's what i mean.

nick styger
03-03-11, 15:00
well I don't really know what you mean. You just choose the colours and read the results. If it doesn't fit you, then you're either in denial or the test is hokum. If the shoe does fit...then we all get to see what's inside you and what makes you tick and use that information the manipulate and....getting carried away here.

So. What's the problem again?

peeves
03-03-11, 15:07
well I don't really know what you mean. You just choose the colours and read the results. If it doesn't fit you, then you're either in denial or the test is hokum. If the shoe does fit...then we all get to see what's inside you and what makes you tick and use that information the manipulate and....getting carried away here.

So. What's the problem again?

This is all i got: Problem underlying stress: Disappointment and the fear that there is no point to formulating fresh goals
Inappropriate behavior: have led to anxiety, emptiness and an unadmitted self-contempt.
Desired Goals: His refusal to admit this leads to his adopting a head-strong and defiant attitude.

nick styger
03-03-11, 15:12
you seem to have it all in one I am afraid.
Are you headstrong and defiant?

PS Sorry for being so flippant earlier. I didn't understand your question.

peeves
03-03-11, 15:16
you seem to have it all in one I am afraid.
Are you headstrong and defiant?

PS Sorry for being so flippant earlier. I didn't understand your question.

Not really but sometimes I am.

nick styger
03-03-11, 15:18
Do the test again....it really depends on your mood that day. Normally for the extended test you have to do it twice.

Depending on which colours you choose first....to last....here are the colours and what they symbolize (more or less)

Red symbolizes: action, confidence, courage, vitality

Brown symbolizes: earth, order, convention

Orange symbolizes: vitality with endurance

Yellow symbolizes: wisdom, joy, happiness, intellectual energy

Green symbolizes: life, growth, nature, fertility, well being

Blue symbolizes: youth, spirituality, truth, peace

Purple symbolizes: Royalty, magic, mystery

Indigo symbolizes: intuition, meditation, deep contemplation

White symbolizes: Purity, Cleanliness

Black symbolizes: Death, earth, stability

Grey symbolizes: Sorrow, security, maturity

So if you chose black first, and yellow or white LAST......it would mean you are a depressed person and stability turns to stubbornness.......etc.

Melonie Tomb Raider
03-03-11, 21:24
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You need esteem and a chance to make a name for yourself and play an important part in the world. This has now become your main goal and you refuse to play a minor role, insisting rather to be the center of attention.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You believe that you are not receiving your share -- that you are neither properly understood nor adequately appreciated. You feel that you are being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave you without any sense of emotional involvement.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You demand that ideas and emotions shall merge and blend perfectly. You refuse to make any concessions or to accept any compromises.

Wow. :eek: This is pretty much right on the money. :vlol:

Miharu
03-03-11, 21:42
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Your desire is to be respected for your abilites and who you are and you are seeking a peaceful relationship where this will be an important feature.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Your main goal now is to recieve recognition. You are ambitious and want to impress other people and have them look up to you. You want to be popular and strive to belong to the group.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You feel cut off and unhappy because of the difficulty in achieving the essential degree of co-operation and harmony you desire.

FML. As sad as this reads...That's 100% right.

Zebra
03-03-11, 21:51
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Your desire is to be respected for your abilities and who you are and you are seeking a peaceful relationship where this will be an important feature.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You seek to be successful and you strive to overcome obstacles that hinder you. You insist on making your own decisions because you don't want to feel dependent on the sympathy or goodness of other people.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Conditions are such that you will not let yourself become intimately involved without making mental reservations.

That's pretty accurate, actually.

Encore
03-03-11, 23:35
Er....what? :confused:

I understand this part (it's somewhat true):

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You feel disappointed in reaching your goals and also a sense of futility in making new plans. This had resulted in your feelings of emptiness and even self-contempt. But you cannot admit this and so you cope with these feelings by adopting an attitude of defiance and being head-strong.

And this, though I'm not that stubborn.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You demand that ideas and emotions shall merge and blend perfectly. You refuse to make any concessions or to accept any compromises.

But what the hell does this mean?

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You are willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

Being willing to become emotionally involved and liking sex is "inappropriate behavior"??? :confused:

young Lara Croft
04-03-11, 06:08
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You presently need to be appreciated and respected for being an exceptional -- not ordinary -- individual. This is because you have the need to increase your self-esteem and personal worth, both in your eyes and in the eyes of others who are important to you. You avoid anything mediocre and like to think that you live by high standards.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You have a deep desire for tenderness and sensitivity in your life. You are attracted to anything aesthetic and tasteful.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Your circumstances are restrictive and hampering, forcing you to forgo all joys and pleasures for the time being.

Well the test is right....

scoopy_loopy
04-03-11, 07:26
Mine was spot on. =/

tomblover
04-03-11, 07:27
I know these things are made to be ambiguous, but whoa. This is too accurate.

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You feel you are undervalued in your present situation and you are presently focused on finding a different situation in which your true value can be appreciated.
CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Circumstances are forcing you to compromise, to restrain your demands and hopes, and to forgo for the time being some of the things you want.

drakl0r
04-03-11, 08:25
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You feel disappointment because your hopes have not been fulfilled and you are afraid that setting new goals will only result in more setbacks and cause you more anxiety. You want to escape in to a peaceful and harmonious relationship with someone to protect you from feeling dissatisfied and unappreciated.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You are trying to prove to others that nothing can affect you and that you are superior and not weak. You often act with harshness and severity and appear self-willed and sometimes arrogant.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You become distressed when your needs or desires are misunderstood and you feel that you have no one to turn to or rely on. You are egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Lol that's almost accurate :p

nick styger
04-03-11, 08:39
Er....what? :confused:

I understand this part (it's somewhat true):

And this, though I'm not that stubborn.

But what the hell does this mean?

Being willing to become emotionally involved and liking sex is "inappropriate behavior"??? :confused:

Looks like they got a glitch and mixed up the headings. Do the test again. It's always best to do it twice anyway and take the mean average. Take your time and let the colors soak in before you choose...:)

TheRCroft
04-03-11, 13:24
Really accurate, indeed.

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You have a natural ability to examine everything with a critical and descriminative way but this has been distorted for some reason to an attitude of harsh disapproval and being contrary without any regard for the facts.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You feels listless, hemmed in and anxious, you consider that circumstances are forcing you to restrain your desires. You want to avoid open conflict with others and to have peace and quiet.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You defiantly oppose any sort of restriction or opposition. You stick obstinately to your own point of view in the belief that this proves your independence and self-determination.