PDA

View Full Version : Capcom ties knot with CiRCLE Studio

tlr online
04-02-05, 17:51
Capcom today announced a global publishing agreement with UK developer CiRCLE Studio, a development house founded by the creators of the world renowned Tomb Raider series. Capcom will publish the studio's first title, Without Warning, for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system and the Xbox video game system from Microsoft. Without Warning is a highly charged action shooter set against the backdrop of a brutal terrorist siege of a U.S. based chemical plant. The story takes place over a 12 hour period, during which players will experience the events from the vantage point of six characters that are caught up in the crisis situation. Capcom plans to release the game across all PAL territories this autumn.

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2050.html

Apofiss
05-02-05, 00:13
Interesting news! ...and good for CiRCLE. CAPCOM is one of my favourites like KONAMI, Remedy, Crystal Dynamics, (was Core Design).

[ 05. February 2005, 00:15: Message edited by: Apofiss ]

SpArKy
05-02-05, 12:41
I agree i think so too, is CAPCOM a japanese business i think it is.

PSone
05-02-05, 13:42
Capcom is for sure a japanese business (just check their website and you will see!!)
but they are a great firm, a capcom title is generally always guaranteed quality
Maximo, Resident Evil, Onimusha, to name but a few great series.
Looking forward to this game, time to dust off the old PS2 :D

tlr online
06-02-05, 16:16
Quite a strategically timed press release, sporting a few punches at Eidos.

Angela Russell
07-02-05, 00:16
Capcom has become one of my favourite companies since Resident Evil made it's debut on the original Playstation.

Chall!