PDA

View Full Version : Tracklist... and Hi everyone! :-)

tora2
17-03-11, 21:30
Hi everyone! :)

First, sorry for my English because I'm using to write the translator of google. :D

I hope this is the right section for my question ... :confused:

First, I wanted to thank you for the ost of TR who have made ​​available. :)

Then, I have something to ask. The tracks of the OST does not have a title, but they are renamed as track001, track002, and so on. :confused:

Can someone please tell me the exact tracklist (referring to the order of tracks in the archive rar) ost of TR 2, Last Revelation, and Chronicles?

Many thanks for the help, I hope to soon have a positive response. :) :) :)

sheepman23
19-03-11, 03:25
I'd like to help you, but I have no idea what the names of the tracks are. :confused: I actually gave my own names to the tracks of Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider 2, which I have only because I got them from the game discs.

Also, welcome to the board! :) :) :)

peeves
23-03-11, 15:49
You could always use your TR2 disc for the tracks or look at them on youtube.

tora2
24-03-11, 11:08
Excuse me if I did not understand what you wrote, but as I Excuse me if I did not Understand what you wrote, But as I Said I Do Not Understand the previously Inglese language ... :o

I try to answer you! ;)

You could always use your TR2 disc for the tracks or look at them on youtube.

Unlike CD TR4 and 5, on CD tr2 there is a folder called "audio". I do not think, therefore, that the titles can be read directly from the cd ...

I'd like to help you, but I have no idea what the names of the tracks are. I actually gave my own names to the tracks of Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider 2, which I have only because I got them from the game discs.

Also, welcome to the board!

As for the tracklist of TR4 and 5, I'm solving the issue through the folder "audio" which I mentioned earlier.

With regard to the tracklist of TR2, then there is no way to know the tracklist?

Here http://sakurahana.com/forum/games-ostss/39741-tomb-raider-complete-sound-track.html

Here is the tracklist of the various cd tomb raider, and thanks to these tracklist I was able to reconstruct the names of the tracklist of TR4 and 5 (on the cd because of TR4 and 5 there are some titles are incomplete, but understandable).

The CD of TR2, however, since there is no title I do not know how to bind the titles on the link that I have indicated, with audio tracks, because the tracks are named as track001, track002, etc..

There is just no way to fix this? :confused:

Through listening, and I hope that what I wrote is understandable! :D

Spong
24-03-11, 11:24
There is no official track list for the music in TR2, any lists you find online will have been made unofficially.

tora2
24-03-11, 12:14
There is no official track list for the music in TR2, any lists you find online will have been made unofficially.

Then (to understand), unlike other tomb raider 1, 3, 4 and 5, about Tomb Raider 2, there is no official tracklist? :confused:

Spong
24-03-11, 12:16
I don't think there is an official track list for TR1 either. As far as I know, only TR3, TR4, TR5, AoD, Legend, Anniversary and Underworld have official names for their tracks.

tora2
24-03-11, 12:28
I don't think there is an official track list for TR1 either. As far as I know, only TR3, TR4, TR5, AoD, Legend, Anniversary and Underworld have official names for their tracks.

About Tomb Raider 1 do not know what to say, because, as track names, I took those already existing in the file that you can download from tombraiderchronicles.

So if I have not misunderstood, it means that these names are wrong, right?
Therefore, it is useless for me to try the track names of Tomb Raider 2, because both the 1 and 2 do not have the official names. Is that correct? :confused:

Spong
24-03-11, 12:35
Any track names you see for TR1 and TR2 are unofficial. But because no official names have ever been released that means the track names you have for TR1 and TR2 are not wrong or right.

Tombraiderchronicles.com is the best place to go for the unofficial track names.

tora2
24-03-11, 13:21
Any track names you see for TR1 and TR2 are unofficial. But because no official names have ever been released that means the track names you have for TR1 and TR2 are not wrong or right.

Tombraiderchronicles.com is the best place to go for the unofficial track names.

Well ... yes ... Indeed, if there is no official name, any name is fine! :D

The problem is that on tombraiderchronicles.com I found no tracklist ... :confused:

Spong
24-03-11, 13:30
Do the tracks at Tombraiderchronicles.com not have any titles? I know they don't actually list the track titles on the site, but I thought that the tracks would have the unofficial titles within each MP3.

tora2
24-03-11, 13:39
Do the tracks at Tombraiderchronicles.com not have any titles? I know they don't actually list the track titles on the site, but I thought that the tracks would have the unofficial titles within each MP3.

Unfortunately not, otherwise I would have already solved! :D

Unfortunately, the tracks are renamed as track001 etc.. :(

Spong
24-03-11, 13:53
The only thing you can do is make the track titles yourself then, or use someone else's. I would offer to give you my track names, but the TR2 tracks I have are probably in a different order to the tracks you have so they wouldn't make sense.

There are 4 officially named tracks in TR2 if you're interested, they come from Nathan McCree's website (http://www.mccreemusic.com/fs-mccree-games.html) (the composer of TR2's music).

tora2
24-03-11, 14:01
The only thing you can do is make the track titles yourself then, or use someone else's. I would offer to give you my track names, but the TR2 tracks I have are probably in a different order to the tracks you have so they wouldn't make sense.

There are 4 officially named tracks in TR2 if you're interested, they come from Nathan McCree's website (http://www.mccreemusic.com/fs-mccree-games.html) (the composer of TR2's music).

Thanks for the link! :)

Given that posted four titles ... he could complete the entire tracklist! :D

Spong
24-03-11, 14:04
It would be nice if he did offer a complete list. But he didn't :(
So we all have to make track names ourselves :rolleyes:

tora2
24-03-11, 14:10
It would be nice if he did offer a complete list. But he didn't :(
So we all have to make track names ourselves :rolleyes:

I understand ... :(

Thanks anyway for your support! ;)