PDA

View Full Version : My friend has a stalker & my crush on Eric Dalby!

Angela Russell
05-02-05, 03:39
I think my friend Adele has a stalker. Today we went to the local shopping center there was this dirty looking Korean man starring at us in the Foodcourt. I was talking to Adele about Eric Dalby and admitted I have a crush on him. How could I not? I can't stop thinking about him!!! Well the next thing we noticed was this man starring at us a few tables away, and when we went into Katie's we saw him again starring at us through the shop window. It was freaky!!!

Chall!

MizzXCroft
05-02-05, 05:39
Stalkers *are* freaky, I agree with you. I remember I was with my cousin (a few years back) at a park and we were just walking around. We turned around and saw two guys walking at the same pace like us. They were talking to each other. When we sped up they did too. We went passed a bridge and stopped then they stopped. Then I finally told my cousin to go inside the girl's bathroom not to far away. So we did and inside we encountered our aunt. We told her about it, she checked it out and sure enough told us they were still there. Until finally my cousin and I emerged with our aunt and they got the idea. They left. I was glad to have met up with my aunt.

BTW, if you really think that creepy dude is your friend's stalker, you should report it to somebody! Like a police or something. It could be dangerous when no else finds out.

[ 05. February 2005, 06:41: Message edited by: Bad Azz Croft ]

croft28
05-02-05, 11:21
I know the feeling of having a stalker

Angela Russell
05-02-05, 23:24
OK first Adele and I went to the Foodcourt. The Fourtcourt is this part of the shopping center filled with take-away stores on the second floor. We were eating those McFlurries from McDonalds and talking about our favourite TV show Home & Away and who we liked on the show. Well I confessed. I have a crush on Eric Dalby! Ever since he debuted on the show shortly after the Sarah Lewis gun rampage I haven't stopped thinking about him! Adele thinks we would make the perfect couple! What should I do? Should I search for the man of my dreams? After all Renee Zellwegger did in the movie Nurse Betty.

Well our discussion was cut short when we noticed that filthy Korean had been starring at us the entire time! Adele's little sister Tiffany has been raped before so their family knows about those kind of demons. We decided the best thing to do was ignore him and walk off so we went to check out the New Year sales at Katie's only to find him starring at us through the shop window!!! Luckily he ran off when a security guard arrived, but how is Adele going to survive with a stalker following her around? Even worse how am I going to survive???

Ciao!

[ 06. February 2005, 00:25: Message edited by: Angela Russell ]

larasfrend
06-02-05, 09:45
Why is he filthy? Because he's Korean? I hope that's not what you mean...

Olvidarse
06-02-05, 09:56
Yeah, be nice to Asians. I would've called him a filthy "man."

Anyway, that stalking thing sounds dangerous. Maybe he followed you guys after the guard left?... I dunno, the safest thing to do is be paranoid. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif

What's Home and Away about anyway?

Tramp
06-02-05, 10:07
It's a soapy from Australia set in a beach side town. Can't say its anything like Bold and the Beautiful or Days of our dreary bloody Lives but it's our equivalent. I don't think you get Neighbours (another one of our soapies) but the British do. It's similar to this.

PS Have a look at your thread in Tech Support. (I had to have my *****).

Angela Russell
06-02-05, 22:40
He was filthy because of the way he dressed, not because of his race.

What do you guys think? Should I find the man of my dreams??? The other night I was talking to Adele's boyfriend David over the phone about Dalby and he says I should go for it! I guess I could always hire an illegal immigrant to adbuct Dalby from his home, seeing how we both live in Sydney. That way I could turn on the immigrant by kicking his ass Lara Croft style and win the heart of the man of my dreams but then again that would probally backfire and not worth the risk. My friends have already come up with another plan.

Adele is stayed over the night since I did not feel safe being alone with a filthy stalker on the streets. Uncle Theo had taken Dimplesworth to a party at his friends' place. For anyone who does not know Dimplesworth is the dog. I was scared s***less the other night when I saw that Korean man standing outside of my house!!! I called my next door neighbours house in hope that they may chase him off.

Tiffany and David also came over. Who would believe that out of all the people in the world that little Tiffany would be the one to come up with such a great plan! Here it is...

I have decided to email Victoria via WWE.com in hope that she can get me with Dalby. Why Victoria??? Check them out here:

http://homeandaway.com.au/images/meetthecast/dalby_128.jpg
http://img153.exs.cx/img153/9321/1b6nb.jpg

The resemblence is UNCANNY!!! I believe these two could be long lost brother and sister, or at least related in some way. The plan is to tell Vicky that Eric Dalby has been presumed dead for almost 2 years when he fell off a boat in Africa, but his return to Australian shores proved he survived the incident. What do you guys think???

Chall!

BlingBlingBrat
07-02-05, 01:11
Ok...This is kinda weird you're talking about searching for some what is it? "TV star" and at the same time talking about something serious like a stalker.Well anyway I really think you should get the authoritys involved expecially since you saw him outside your house!

Joseph
07-02-05, 01:48
The resemblence is UNCANNY!!! I believe these two could be long lost brother and sister, or at least related in some way. The plan is to tell Vicky that Eric Dalby has been presumed dead for almost 2 years when he fell off a boat in Africa, but his return to Australian shores proved he survived the incident. What do you guys think???
About the two pictures: i think they really ARE related yes, because they are the same person, she is a man, obviously.

... I guess I could always hire an illegal immigrant to adbuct Dalby from his home, seeing how we both live in Sydney. That way I could turn on the immigrant by... Why an illegal immigrant, Angela? Are they better for these jobs, or cheaper? :confused: Do you have any tips for us on this?

Angela Russell
07-02-05, 02:08
I will look more heroic if it was an illegal immigrant since he (or she) is not supposed to be in the country so I am stopping a criminal. But I have decided against it. Tiffany came up with a better plan. Here is a better more recent picture of Victoria. By the looks of things she has tonned down on the weights but there is still a glimmer of my future husband's DNA inside of her.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/victoria/photos/images/03.jpg

Chall!

Joseph
07-02-05, 02:45
Why are her hands and face not as tanned as the rest of her body? Does she wear gloves and a mask during daytime maybe?

Melonie Tomb Raider
07-02-05, 12:41
Are you sure you're not a stalker? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif haha!

Angela Russell
07-02-05, 23:48
I have not seen our stalker for a few days now but I still feel unsafe about leaving the house. I have sent the email to Victoria regarding Dalby. I decided against the story in Africa since I did not want to resort to deceit... until I have no other choice. Hopefully she can get me with the man of my dreams. I will have an update on this later. Uncle Theo and Aunt Maddie are throwing a party with our next door neighbours tonight. Apparently Dimplesworth got the dog next door pregnant.

Chall!

[ 08. February 2005, 02:09: Message edited by: Angela Russell ]