PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider: Once More (FanFiction)

RoxasKennedy
01-05-11, 17:16
"Since the HellHeim incident, Lara wasn't in shape anymore to tomb raid. But, the recent incidents made her think otherwise..."
This is my new fanfic set after the events of the TR: Underworld. Unlike my other fanfics you have never seen before, I dare to call this a good fanfic.
Here are the links:

PROLOGUE:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6951811/1/Tomb_Raider_Once_More

More yet to come. Until then, enjoy, comment, and criticise if you want.:wve:

Atlantisfreak
01-05-11, 17:29
It was a really good read! good job:tmb:

There are two things that bother me though; it was Karel who killed Werner, not Eckhart, and When Lara says "you walked away and left me" in aod, she refers to the previous incident where Werner took the amulet from it's place and "test Lara's sprinting skill".

other that that, it was great!

RoxasKennedy
01-05-11, 17:36
It was a really good read! good job:tmb:

There are two things that bother me though; it was Karel who killed Werner, not Eckhart, and When Lara says "you walked away and left me" in aod, she refers to the previous incident where Werner took the amulet from it's place and "test Lara's sprinting skill".

other that that, it was great!

Thanks!
For the first complaint, you're right XD
However, for the second arguement, I tought she reffered to the time when she was trapped in Horus's temple.
I guess I'll need to fix that now or then.

Rai
01-05-11, 17:53
RoxasKennedy, you are correct, Lara refers to Werner 'leaving' her to be trapped in Egypt, which is why she said just before "Egypt,Werner". Now I'll just go and read your story. :)

Edit: Okay, this is a good intriguing start. I felt that the memories came across a bit list like in your descriptions, and I'm not sure how you got from the events in Underworld to those in Egypt and then Paris, but I'm guessing you'll lead into that as the story develops, perhaps there is a link? I liked the prologue though, and I look forward to reading more.

RoxasKennedy
01-05-11, 18:25
Yes, I'll link those stories later, so that means more visits to AOD section! And thanks for the comment!