PDA

View Full Version : Mother gives 7 year old daughter botox and eyebrow tattoos

touchthesky
06-05-11, 21:13
Seriously?

Sharon, who took a beautician's course several years ago, buys the Botox and fillers online and injects them into Bree's face herself.

She tattooed on her daughter's eyebrows after learning how to do it from an ex-boyfriend who was a professional tattooist.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3565711/Mum-injects-her-girl-7-with-Botox.html#ixzz1LbpJ1QoP

Seriously?

maximum_123
06-05-11, 21:14
That's disgusting. Genuinely.

Minty Mouth
06-05-11, 21:16
The whole little girl pageant thing really freaks me out. I don't think I've ever seen a news story about them where the kid looked happy to be there.

lararoxs
06-05-11, 21:18
The whole little girl pageant thing really freaks me out. I don't think I've ever seen a news story about them where the kid looked happy to be there.

I agree, it's parents using their children to live out their own unfulfilled dreams/ desires.

I feel sorry for the kid.

jajay119
Child abuse for the modern culture, how quaint and utterly disgusting!

Tombraiderx08
That's just horrible! Children aren't just, some sort of doll we can accessorize to make us happy or look good, wth man?

Minty Mouth
06-05-11, 21:20
She's buying this stuff off the internet? God knows what's in that ****. She could be poisoning the poor girl.

Rai
06-05-11, 22:02
Nothing short of child abuse. So little Bree wanted the tattooed eyebrows? Yeah, right. Her mother is justifying this because it'll make her daughter famous. Is this really what her daughter wants? Famous for what? Does she want to be a singer, actress, model? If she wants any of that, she needs encouragement, support and love to get through any tough auditions etc. Scrap that, all she needs now is encouragement support and love. And later on support for whatever she wants to be, whether that be to be famous or to be a teacher or whatever she chooses, when she's older. Willow Smith looks 'performance ready' because she is already a singer and she has people to help her and makeup before a show, not botox and tattoos. Even then she's too young, imo. Classic case of mother living through her child. Let Bree be a child, for crying out loud. This little girl is going to be neurotic before she's ten a this rate.

Danni
06-05-11, 22:10
Nothing short of child abuse. So little Bree wanted the tattooed eyebrows? Yeah, right. Her mother is justifying this because it'll make her daughter famous. Is this really what her daughter wants? Famous for what? Does she want to be a singer, actress, model? If she wants any of that, she needs encouragement, support and love to get through any tough auditions etc. Scrap that, all she needs now is encouragement support and love. And later on support for whatever she wants to be, whether that be to be famous or to be a teacher or whatever she chooses, when she's older. Willow Smith looks 'performance ready' because she is already a singer and she has people to help her and makeup before a show, not botox and tattoos. Even then she's too young, imo. Classic case of mother living through her child. Let Bree be a child, for crying out loud. This little girl is going to be neurotic before she's ten a this rate.

Agreed!

Legend 4ever
06-05-11, 22:46
This is so sad. And plus she's wrong -- Botox wears off after a while so no, starting the injections earlier in her daughter's life doesn't mean she won't have wrinkles. The tattooed eyebrows are scary on anyone, let alone a seven-year-old. Some of the things this woman has said show that she's quite delusional too.

!Lara Croft!
06-05-11, 23:14
Does she not realise Botox is a poison...

Encore
06-05-11, 23:26
I guess it must be to protect her from the bullies too. ;)

MrCroftAndre
06-05-11, 23:39
I guess it must be to protect her from the bullies too. ;)

They'll probably get scared with so many botox in her lips. :p

Seriously though, that's completely disgusting, what kind of mother is that? :confused:

moodydog
06-05-11, 23:59
If she carries on the way she is going, this girl won't live very long, and will run into problems very early on.

How can people be that stupid.

Its very disturbing.

Gamd1011
07-05-11, 00:08
*clicks link*

*sees "The Sun"*

*doesn't believe*

EDIT: *Then sees pictures*

me---->:eek:

chobits743
07-05-11, 01:49
Looks like a momma trying to live through her daughter. I hate to see the daughter go through with this. :/

lance6439
07-05-11, 03:37
what has this world come to?

cezy rockeru
07-05-11, 09:02
God,some parents! :eek:
No,you can barely call them parents.

Autolycus
07-05-11, 09:12
That is so wrong, surely now the Social Services can step in and do something.

Evangelina
07-05-11, 09:13
"I wish my mum had done the same for me."
...and this is why they need to invent a test to see if someone should be a parent or not.

The girl is gorgeous as it is and no one in their right mind would dare inject their child with Botox, or tattoo them. I don't know wtf is up with parents and children these days. When I was younger I liked playing with Dolls, not Botox and lip plumpers.

NRO.
07-05-11, 09:24
This is just sickening. When I was 7 I still had imaginary friends and played with Barbies. You can clearly see that the girl is in pain and doesn't want it.

larson n natla
07-05-11, 13:22
She's buying this stuff off the internet? God knows what's in that ****. She could be poisoning the poor girl.

Botox is poison is it not?

Either way this is a form of child abuse. Not only is she mutilating her child's body by injecting chemicals into her but the tattoo and plan for another in the future?

Oh modern culture.

Peanut
07-05-11, 13:36
Excellent parenting! :tmb:

Lara Croft!
07-05-11, 13:41
This one deserves a
http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2011/04/11/8212318/gI_61940_ParentAward.png

StefanJ94
07-05-11, 13:48
Another loving and caring parent:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/3485305/I-give-my-girl-8-Botox-for-pageant.html

^^

cezy rockeru
07-05-11, 13:49
Another loving and caring parent:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/3485305/I-give-my-girl-8-Botox-for-pageant.html

^^
._.

StefanJ94
07-05-11, 13:52
It must be so hard for the kids to show how sad they are with all the botox injected. :pi:

cezy rockeru
07-05-11, 13:55
Can you even imagine how kids at school would react?
>_>

xXhayleyroxXx
07-05-11, 14:57
Thats so bad... and wrong and just so horrible. The eyebrows look ridiculous anyway ~ they're the wrong colour for her skin tone and hair. Also, by modifying her looks its almost like she's trying to say 'you're not beautiful enough to win pageants' :(

Poke Warrior
07-05-11, 15:12
Thats just sad..... Wasnt there an age limit to Botox?

trXD
07-05-11, 15:15
I'm just about fine with the eyebrow tattoos, but botox? At her age? That is ridiculous, children are naturally beautiful.

Rai
07-05-11, 15:17
Thats so bad... and wrong and just so horrible. The eyebrows look ridiculous anyway ~ they're the wrong colour for her skin tone and hair. Also, by modifying her looks its almost like she's trying to say 'you're not beautiful enough to win pageants' :(

This was one of my thoughts as well. I always thought a mother's love was unconditional. Now these two mothers (among many more who enter their daughters for these things) seem to be preening their daughters to make them 'better'. Bloody love your kids for who they are! Sadly, Britney in the second link even looks for wrinkles - 8 year olds don't have wrinkles but these little girls believe their delusional mothers!

I shouldn't come into this thread any more, it angers and saddens me. I know there are worse ways to be cruel to your child, but this is no less revolting. I don't even agree with little girls wearing makeup :o.

xXhayleyroxXx
07-05-11, 15:35
This was one of my thoughts as well. I always thought a mother's love was unconditional. Now these two mothers (among many more who enter their daughters for these things) seem to be preening their daughters to make them 'better'. Bloody love your kids for who they are! Sadly, Britney in the second link even looks for wrinkles - 8 year olds don't have wrinkles but these little girls believe their delusional mothers!

I shouldn't come into this thread any more, it angers and saddens me. I know there are worse ways to be cruel to your child, but this is no less revolting. I don't even agree with little girls wearing makeup :o.

I know it upsets me as well :/ Daughters brought up that way will most likely have low self-confidence when they are older and not feel beautiful without beauty modifications :( And I don't really agree with little girls wearing makeup either. Sure, most little girls like playing with makeup in their 'dress up' box but to wear it for the sole reason of 'looking better' is so sick at that age :( It doesn't look right on them.

Super Badnik
07-05-11, 15:42
How stupid and utterly selfish is this woman? Trying to achieve high ambitions by injecting botox into your kid is just wrong.

domino92
07-05-11, 16:51
I started the article by reading it aloud to myself. I do that frequently, it's just something that helps me, since I want to be a journalist and I want to understand how other journlists write. So I'm reading this aloud until I scroll down to the pictures and I instantly shut up.

Oh my god.

How can a mother do that to her child? She doesn't look like an 8 year old, she looks like a teenager! Her mother will ruin her life, if it even is hers. Her mother is just giving her the stardom she wanted as a child!

This is a message. Cosmetic procedures should not be allowed on minors.

Lukass
07-05-11, 17:13
Some people are real idiots...:confused:

Lara's Nemesis
07-05-11, 17:25
I would say she is a complete halfwit but that would be too much of a compliment.

robm_2007
07-05-11, 20:14
She wants her daughter to as successful as Willow Smith? She has become a meme more than anything. Willow Smith is only "successful" cuz her mother and father have money and connections. Well, IMO it was Will Smith who got his kids their "fame"; who honestly is a fan of Jada Pinkett Smith :confused:

And what's the deal with her thinking her 7 year old needs botox? Does her daughter want to look 6?
---
OMDL, this all relates to wanting her to win in beauty pageants. Forget the Nazis or Al-Qaeda, there is no one worse than stage moms and their skanked out pre-pubescent whore children.

Rai
07-05-11, 20:35
Don't blame the little girls; it is all the mothers, believe me. Those girls wouldn't even know about botox etc if their mums didn't force them to have it. And what child cares about pageants?

Tjw croft
07-05-11, 20:47
Horrid. Absolutely ****ing horrid. That mother deserves to be either locked up forever or shot. Made an example of at the VERY MINIMAL LEAST! Not once did I read in there that Bree wanted ANY of this. This should be absolutely illegal! If a child doesn't want botox, which could kill her, or tattooed eyebrows, then she shouldn't have it forced on her by her horrible mother! I'm not stopping here. I'm going to do what I can to make sure that this mother is kept FAR away from Bree. This woman is not a mother. She's a monster. She paralells my mother in horridness. While my mother beat me and forced into me the idea that I was worthless, this woman is doing the same, but by methods which SHOULD be illegal! Seriously, has anyone thought of calling the goddamned police on this woman? There has to be some law against this. This is as said before, child abuse. THAT is illegal. I would know. I've been the victim of it. And where the hell is Bree's father in this whole damned ordeal? Huh? Or does he blindly support these sickening acts on the parts of Bree's mother? If so, then Bree neds to be removed from that household, and needs to be gotten into foster care. And someone, please smack her mother upside the head, then shoot her with something of a large caliber. No mother should ever touch a child like that. Never...

Ward Dragon
07-05-11, 20:54

It's one of the most powerful neurotoxins known to man. It causes paralysis, which is why it's used in Botox (to paralyze the face and thereby prevent wrinkles). I think Botox uses a very low dosage, but even so there's no way in hell I'd want to give myself the toxin that causes botulism XD

She wants her daughter to as successful as Willow Smith? She has become a meme more than anything. Willow Smith is only "successful" cuz her mother and father have money and connections. Well, IMO it was Will Smith who got his kids their "fame"; who honestly is a fan of Jada Pinkett Smith :confused:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Most famous children are famous because their parents are actors and have gotten them roles in movies (or something similar to that).

This woman in the article isn't famous herself, so it's incredibly unlikely her kid will be either (unless her kid gets murdered like Jon Benet Ramsey, which is what I think of every time I hear about a child pageant).

HappyShannon
08-05-11, 19:13
What a way to ruin a kid's self esteem at a young age.

"You're pretty, but you're not pretty enough and I can make you so much prettier by changing you!"

What a cruel mum for doing this to her child, especially at such a young age.

Nenya awakens
08-05-11, 20:31
I remember reading about a mother who gave her daughter silicone lip injections and hair extensions so she could enter a pageant, the girl was only about 4 or 5.

peeves
08-05-11, 22:40
The mother doesn't know how to be a good parent from what it seems. A good parent wouldn't let her get tattooed.

the_legend
08-05-11, 22:49
its not like jada would inject botox in willow's lips and tattoed her eyebrows. afro americans are like this because of nature, DUH. that's a typical i-dont-care-it-just-somebody-has-to-fullfil-my-career-dream-syndrome. if i would work at the youth welfare office , i would immediately take bree away from her.

Either way this is a form of child abuse. Not only is she mutilating her child's body by injecting chemicals into her but the tattoo and plan for another in the future?

Oh modern culture.

one normal drop of this poison could kill all residents of a city ( i think 50'000) or 20'000'000 mice.

btw: how could she be a beautician..i mean c'mon those eyebrows.. especially the mother's.....meh :/

matrix54
08-05-11, 23:26
Take her child form her.
Now.

January_Snow*
08-05-11, 23:44
Poor girl, I hope they take her away from that monster of mother.
I watched a show Toddlers and tiaras and the things going on there are horrible, the children are spoiled rotten, the parents are agressive and have to big of expectations...

I don't understand why those pagents aren't banned in the USA (since from what I understand thats the only place such thing is popular, I never heard of something like that in Europe).

Its the most modern form of child abuse, fake tanning, surgery, dying hair, fake teeth.

By the time those children hit 20 their faces will be like old paper from all the make up and in some cases botox, their skin won't be smooth from all the tanning, and their hair will look like a broomstick... And for what, because they were unfortunate to be born to parents who didn't do anything with their lives so now they have to live through them......