Catracoth
14-05-11, 22:45
Holy cow! That almost looked official!
Well done my friend! :D

Dia2blo
14-05-11, 22:59

SoupCard
15-05-11, 04:16
I thought it was pretty good. Only problem I had with it was I felt the audio at 00:42 should have synced with when RAAM stabs Kim. But that's probably just because I knew both were coming and I thought they were going to be :P

Not a big deal at all. Can't wait for Gears 3.

Dia2blo
15-05-11, 12:37
I thought it was pretty good. Only problem I had with it was I felt the audio at 00:42 should have synced with when RAAM stabs Kim. But that's probably just because I knew both were coming and I thought they were going to be :P

Not a big deal at all. Can't wait for Gears 3.

I don't know what you mean? Do you think I should have played the music/ sound of that bit from the actual scene?

SoupCard
15-05-11, 19:17
I don't know what you mean? Do you think I should have played the music/ sound of that bit from the actual scene?

I just meant when the music picks up at 00:42, in my mind it would have synced perfectly with when Kim is killed, and it's only like two seconds after.

But like I said, isn't an issue really at all and I doubt anyone else noticed it. It's just that I have listened to that song quite a bit, and played Gears 1 a lot, so I knew both were coming up :P

Dia2blo
15-05-11, 20:35
I just meant when the music picks up at 00:42, in my mind it would have synced perfectly with when Kim is killed, and it's only like two seconds after.

But like I said, isn't an issue really at all and I doubt anyone else noticed it. It's just that I have listened to that song quite a bit, and played Gears 1 a lot, so I knew both were coming up :P

Oh yeah I see what you mean. I'll probably play around with it at some point.