PDA

View Full Version : School punishment?

leglion
16-05-11, 01:08
What happens say if you touch a girl inappropriately(:whi:) and she reports it but she's also touched you inappropriately also(in the past)?

Spong
16-05-11, 01:13
If it's inappropriate, as in something she didn't want, then you could be in some pretty deep trouble. And rightly so.

SoupCard
16-05-11, 01:14
Well not all schools are the same, but I know some guy in my grade got suspended for touching a girl inappropriately. So I guess if the school was trying to be fair, they would suspend both the girl and the boy in the situation you posted. But from what I've seen teachers/the public/the media tend to side with women in these situations, viewing them as the victims.

leglion
16-05-11, 01:16
If it's inappropriate, as in something she didn't want, then you could be in some pretty deep trouble. And rightly so.

I poked her at the side of her butt cheek. :whi:

Shark_Blade
16-05-11, 01:18
Well, you didn't report it in the past.

Be prepare for the punishment.

leglion
16-05-11, 01:20
Well, you didn't report it in the past.

Be prepare for the punishment.

Oh darnit! i hope it's in school suspension. >:[

Apathetic
16-05-11, 01:21
What's the point of this thread?

leglion
16-05-11, 01:23
What's the point of this thread?

It's to advertise to the world i touched a girl, naturally. >.>

Spong
16-05-11, 01:24
I poked her at the side of her butt cheek. :whi:

Unless she lies and makes it sound much worse than it is, nothing will happen. And this thread is kind of pointless if that's all you genuinely did.

leglion
16-05-11, 01:25
Unless she lies and makes it sound much worse than it is, nothing will happen. And this thread is kind of pointless if that's all you genuinely did.

And says what? i sure as hell didn't fondle her.

larafan25
16-05-11, 01:26
And says what? i sure as hell didn't fondle her.

LOL.

Well...she could exaggerate the story in say you stuck your finger all the way up her butt. >.>

leglion
16-05-11, 01:28
LOL.

Well...she could exaggerate the story in say you stuck your finger all the way up her butt. >.>

dat hoe >:[ well she did way more touching than i ever did. she did a full on hand grab with my butt cheek.

larafan25
16-05-11, 01:30
dat hoe >:[ well she did way more touching than i ever did. she did a full on hand grab with my butt cheek.

Are you just worried that she will tell on you? Or you know she told and you are worried about the repercussions?

leglion
16-05-11, 01:32
Are you just worried that she will tell on you? Or you know she told and you are worried about the repercussions?

She already told. I can't believe it either because she touches everyone at my table innapropriately. :rolleyes:

larafan25
16-05-11, 01:35
She already told. I can't believe it either because she touches everyone at my table innapropriately. :rolleyes:

Did you see her tell a teacher? Or did she tell you she did? Or did someone else say she did?

leglion
16-05-11, 01:35
Did you see her tell a teacher? Or did she tell you she did? Or did someone else say she did?

The school called soooo

larafan25
16-05-11, 01:36
The school called soooo

Oh my.

What did they say when they called?

leglion
16-05-11, 01:37
Oh my.

What did they say when they called?

That i touched a girl inappropriately and I'm at risk for suspension.

larafan25
16-05-11, 01:38
That i touched a girl inappropriately and I'm at risk for suspension.

So....there will probably be a meeting and either you get suspended or not.

leglion
16-05-11, 01:40
So....there will probably be a meeting and either you get suspended or not.

Lets hope i don't -____-

larafan25
16-05-11, 01:41
Lets hope i don't -____-

Yes, let's hope.

leglion
16-05-11, 01:43
Yes, let's hope.

So in a situation like this, it's up to the girl to decide whether i face disciplinary actions right?

larafan25
16-05-11, 01:48
So in a situation like this, it's up to the girl to decide whether i face disciplinary actions right?

I have no idea.

leglion
16-05-11, 01:49
I have no idea.

cuz we were cool after i poked her.

Apathetic
16-05-11, 01:52
My friend let me grab her boobs before.

leglion
16-05-11, 01:53
My friend let me grab her boobs before.

Interesting.

Apathetic
16-05-11, 01:55
Now that I think about it, we always violate each other with ass grabbing and grinding. Lmao.

larafan25
16-05-11, 01:57
cuz we were cool after i poked her.

I.....pffftt.....ssss.....pphhssshh....

I think...hehe.....you'll be fine.

PPFPFPZSGHD,BNM:vlol:

leglion
16-05-11, 02:00
I.....pffftt.....ssss.....pphhssshh....

I think...hehe.....you'll be fine.

PPFPFPZSGHD,BNM:vlol:

What's so funny? :p

larafan25
16-05-11, 02:01
Nothing.:pi:

Ikas90
16-05-11, 02:05
Rofl falafels.

Alpharaider47
16-05-11, 02:08
What happens say if you touch a girl inappropriately(:whi:) and she reports it but she's also touched you inappropriately also(in the past)?

I think I agree with Spong here. And it doesn't matter if she did something in the past really, you, or anyone else for that matter, made the choice to do what you did, and so you should face the consequences for that.

larafan25
16-05-11, 02:10
I think I agree with Spong here. And it doesn't matter if she did something in the past really, you, or anyone else for that matter, made the choice to do what you did, and so you should face the consequences for that.

You just made a ...

Wait...

you just made no point.

So the girl should face the consequences too, right? If he didn't like it?

ajrich17901
16-05-11, 02:12

Exactly how I feel, if people would just keep their hands to themselves we wouldn't have this nonsense.

Dark Lugia 2
16-05-11, 02:12
Just wait till they call you in and explain that she was more touchy feely than you were. They wont suspend you on the basis of her complaint (unless she named other witnesses to back her up) without hearing your side too.

Alpharaider47
16-05-11, 02:16
You just made a ...

Wait...

you just made no point.

So the girl should face the consequences too, right? If he didn't like it?

If he didn't like it, he A) should not have touched the girl back, and B) should have brought it to someone's attention. Then he wouldn't be in his present situation at all.

larafan25
16-05-11, 02:19
If he didn't like it, he A) should not have touched the girl back, and B) should have brought it to someone's attention. Then he wouldn't be in his present situation at all.

As far as I can read these two situations are not so closely related if at all.

So this was not a form of retaliation.

Just saying, can works both ways.

Alpharaider47
16-05-11, 02:27
As far as I can read these two situations are not so closely related if at all.

So this was not a form of retaliation.

Just saying, can works both ways.

I wasn't saying it was retaliation, just that he shouldn't have gotten himself into that situation at all. Nobody said he *had* to touch the girl, did they? So because he made the choice to do so, and got called out on it, he deserves to face some sort of consequence. I'm not saying that the girl is innocent, but if he had a problem with what she did, he should have been the first one to say something. He didn't, and he made matters worse for himself by doing something stupid.

Paddy
16-05-11, 02:32
I wasn't saying it was retaliation, just that he shouldn't have gotten himself into that situation at all. Nobody said he *had* to touch the girl, did they? So because he made the choice to do so, and got called out on it, he deserves to face some sort of consequence. I'm not saying that the girl is innocent, but if he had a problem with what she did, he should have been the first one to say something. He didn't, and he made matters worse for himself by doing something stupid.

Yeah but the only reason I could think of him not reporting her doing it is they probably wouldnt believe it, being a dude its assumed they are the ones that always are in the wrong.
But then 2 wrongs dont make a right.

domino92
16-05-11, 02:34
Yeah, but even if you had reported it, then nothing would happen. The principal might look at you wierd and tell you to get over it. I really dont see anything happening to her.

Now you however are a different story. Any more touching and you'd probably be made an example of, suspended, made enemies of every girl in the school, hell, if it was a serious grope then you might even get a small side bar in the local paper.

Women are treated as goddesses in our society. Fragil figures and targets and victims. Its sad but true. Women are mistreated for being mistreated.

leglion
16-05-11, 03:22
My mom just called and said that I HIT someone innaproriately which completely changes the meaning but I won't be celebrating just yet.

Necromanser
16-05-11, 12:29
First of all keep your hands to yourself mate. Any kind of innopropriate touching is bad( regardless whether or not it's in school), people get fired for this kind of **** so a suspension isn't the end of the world.

You did something and you have to expect some form of punishment.

CerebralAssassin
16-05-11, 15:46
you dun goofed...;)

trXD
16-05-11, 15:48
Whether she touched you or not, there is no excuse for touching anybody innapropiatley without their consent, its a nasty and gross thing to do.

Weemanply109
16-05-11, 15:48
Lol, what is up with this girl you touched? I've slapped girls butts before and they enjoyed it ;)

ultima espio
16-05-11, 15:54
Wow, I should have been expelled from School then :vlol:

moodydog
16-05-11, 16:38
my friend jumped up on this girl once as he was walking past, she took it as sexual harrassment and tried to get him done for it. My friend ended up leaving school, and everyone was soo upset (popular kid). She was a total bitch though. I dont know where that fine line is between bieng playful and sexually harassing someone is... :whi:

Legion, I think its all down to personality to be honest. Some girls like all the innapropriate touching, but you have to be well liked by them before hand, and have a very good relationship with them. And know that they will take it as a joke or a laugh. Some girls... on the other hand, understandably do not.

I remember constantly squeesing this girls bottom, so what did she do... squeese mine back :p

LNSNHGTDS
16-05-11, 17:02
Are Dominique Strauss Kahn's actions(or possible actions) having an effect on people since this scandal involving him and a hotel maid became known :p ?

Ok seriously now, if she didn't want that then it's nothing more than a light form of rape :o . Even if she had done that as well in the past you shouldn't have replied that way.

peeves
16-05-11, 19:00
You're not supposed to touch no one inapprorpiately in fact no one ain't supposed to touch no one inappropriately meaning don't touch no parts of no one's body like that anyway glad you're ok and avoided ISS ISS would suck but OSS is a different story.

leglion
16-05-11, 20:08
I went to school today and they said nothing to me. I asked the girl if you filed a complaint and she said it wasn't her. So if it's not her what they're saying is complete BS. probably got my name mixed up or something(their filing system is horrible. Trust me, I've seen it).

StefanJ94
16-05-11, 20:15
:vlol: I'd have to be expelled then. XD Me and a friend of mine slap each others butts as a greeting! :whi:
EDIT: too much info :p

leglion
16-05-11, 20:24
:vlol: I'd have to be expelled then. XD Me and a friend of mine slap each others butts as a greeting! :whi:
EDIT: too much info :p

How do you greet each other on valentines?

http://i52.************/nn2n8i.png%5D

moodydog
16-05-11, 20:50
I went to school today and they said nothing to me. I asked the girl if you filed a complaint and she said it wasn't her. So if it's not her what they're saying is complete BS. probably got my name mixed up or something(their filing system is horrible. Trust me, I've seen it).

ooh good to know :)

Are you friends with this girl?

StefanJ94
16-05-11, 21:05
How do you greet each other on valentines?
We don't celebrate Valentines Day in our country!
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff421/JStefan94/theeffsIgive.gif

jamie cowdell
16-05-11, 22:12
Just deney it.

TRfan23
16-05-11, 22:14
I personally touched no one.

I just used to bark at girls (because that was me at Secondary school) and about 95% of them laughed at it, although in one incident I freaked out a girl and some guy was there and he looked at me viscously and told me to **** off, and look like he was going to hit me :eek:

How embarrassing, I wish I could go back and rewrite that particular part of my history :(

Just go with the flow legion ;)

Killercowz
16-05-11, 22:16
Just deney it.

Yup. Or say it was by accident, and that your sorry and didn't mean to do it on purpose.

leglion
16-05-11, 23:17
Just deney it.

I personally touched no one.

I just used to bark at girls (because that was me at Secondary school) and about 95% of them laughed at it, although in one incident I freaked out a girl and some guy was there and he looked at me viscously and told me to **** off, and look like he was going to hit me :eek:

How embarrassing, I wish I could go back and rewrite that particular part of my history :(

Just go with the flow legion ;)

Yup. Or say it was by accident, and that your sorry and didn't mean to do it on purpose.
There are cameras at every corner of the school. -_____- no denying anything.
We don't celebrate Valentines Day in our country!

What about christmas?

ooh good to know :)

Are you friends with this girl?
yip.

RockSteady101
17-05-11, 12:56
http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/san-francisco/66655d1281556823-safe-jog-walk-around-lake-merriett-you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

lara c. fan
17-05-11, 15:13
There are cameras at every corner of the school. -_____- no denying anything.

You can, uh... try and get into a place where you can see the pictures the camera takes and try and see if it would be clear or not. :pi: