PDA

View Full Version : Piercings/Tattoos

SkyPuppy
24-05-11, 10:24
Well, do you have any? Possibly want to get one in the future? What are your thoughts about them? If you have any, then feel free to discuss them, and yes, pictures are optional, unless they're in inappropriate places, then please don't show, nor discuss. :p

Me? Well, I have my ears pierced, and... would like to get an eyebrow piercing in the future. Tattoos? Well, yes, I would like to get two on the top of my back of black angel wings, and also would like to get one that says "Ladybugs".

nick styger
24-05-11, 10:40
Perhaps I'm a bit old...but I think a tatoo is an ugly thing to put on skin...which in itself has the most beautiful textures and colours if you bother to look. A tatoo...no matter how pretty, always looks gross on a ladies fair skin. (And when you get older it blurs and loses it's color and looks tacky. And as for piecings...UGH!

Snazabaz
24-05-11, 10:46
I only have a scaffold piercing in my ear, which looks funny cause its all on it's own :p. Anyway, I'm gonna get my anti-tragus done on the same ear to give it some company :D

And as for tattoos, I'm having a tribal thing with my starsign in it on my wrist sometime next month hopefully :D. I shall post pics when it's done ^^

scremanie
24-05-11, 10:55
Dear Snazabaz; Y U SO AWESOME WITH THAT AVATAR?!?! :cln:

Topic: I definitely wanna get my lip/eyebrow pierced, and get RIOT! on my wrist. :)

Lukass
24-05-11, 10:58
Both ears pierced :)

Your_Envy*
24-05-11, 10:59
I have 5 piercings, all in my ears (3 in one ear and 2 in another). :p I don't have any tattoos and I am not planning to get one in the future, it's impossible for me to decide which sentence I want (I know for location, I know fonts, but I don't know the sentence) so this is a no-go for me. And I don't want to regret something and wear it for all my life. As for piercings, I won't get any new ones, but I like eyebrow and Monore one.

jajay119
24-05-11, 11:02
I really want a tattoo on my left bicep which is a mix of Albert Camus quotes that represent my philosphy on life. I think as long as a tattoo is tastefully placed and not overly outragious it can look great.

I love ear piercings on a guy, maybe the odd lip piercing if they can get away with it. On myself I don't like them so much, I don't think I can pull them off.

pEhouse
24-05-11, 11:04
I'm not fond of piercings in the face or on the body. I have this horror vision of accidentally ripping them out while undressing. I don't find a piece of metal through one's skin very attractive either. I have my ears pierced, but I rarely wear earrings.

As for tattoos, I like them, even though I think there are areas on the body that should stay tattoo free. I prefer places that can be easily hidden. I myself have a Lara Croft tattoo. It's my only one.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t266/silvana290586/SL370078neu_kj.jpg?t=1306235029

Phlip
24-05-11, 11:20
I'd like to get a labret piercing.

Ikas90
24-05-11, 11:35
Tattoos and piercings don't really do it for me. :p Never been a fan of them, and I personally wouldn't get any.

Can be quite unattractive if taken too far.

Apathetic
24-05-11, 11:42
I'm getting both of my ears pierced soon, (in a non-effeminate way), I don't know about other piercings, I kind of find some trashy.

jajay119
24-05-11, 11:48
I'm getting both of my ears pierced soon, (in a non-effeminate way), I don't know about other piercings, I kind of find some trashy.

And what, prey tell, is the effeminte way to get your ears pierces?

jjbennett
24-05-11, 11:59
No piercings or tattoos here. I have always liked the idea of a tattoo of a stylised wolf drawing i have but whenever i think about it, can never decide on where i'd have it.

Girls with tattoos can be seriously hot, but there's a line where too much just isn't tasteful that some people go over.

tranniversary119
24-05-11, 12:10
For me, I'll only get a tattoo if it really means something to me, and I'll be getting one next month :D

LNSNHGTDS
24-05-11, 12:25
Tattoos are perfect. Just look at Amanda, she had lots of them and look brilliant. As for piercings they look great as long as they are done somewhere on the ear(s) .

cezy rockeru
24-05-11, 12:44
No piercings no tattoos at my age,that would just be scary. :o
I'd like to get a Paramore/Hayley Williams and/or a Lara Croft little tattoo. :p
About piercings.. Altho I'd look like a total psycho,I'd like an eyebrow piercing. :D

herothing
24-05-11, 12:51
I don't really like tattoo's so that is not an option for me. And I don't really think much of piercings either, fair enough on a lady in her ears but I'm not too fond of males having piercing.

Another Lara
24-05-11, 12:52
I've got seven tattoos although they are only little discreet ones, I would like more, but since leaving home there are far more important I need to spend my money on!

Jester Head
24-05-11, 13:28
I have no problem with them, as long as they are pleasing to look at. Sometimes, they are way over the top, though.

As for me, I'm not thinking about doing any. If I did, it would probably be a tatto, not sure about what, yet, but somewhere on the back or the ribs (so, an easy to conceal one, ;))

ryan91
24-05-11, 13:31
ppl, stop tattooing a butterfly on your belly :D.

Cali
24-05-11, 14:06
Ughhhmmm. No tattooes. Just thinking of what they'll look like when I'm older ..all wrinkley. Bleh. And I might regret it sooo..no to them.

Piercings..I've just got the usual girly lobes done haha. I'm wanting my nose done maybe so I will be like my sister or a septum perhaps this summer :P

xXhayleyroxXx
24-05-11, 14:08
I have my ears pierced and that's it :p I would like a few tatoos but I don't think I'll ever get them done because I'm a wimp when it comes to pain and needles xD I would have liked my late rat Jobi in a heart on my hip, a dragon down my spine and a lizard on my ankle. I have a cuff which I sometimes wear which goes up my ear:
http://www.heartsofsteel.co.uk/images/medium/Alchemy/dragon_MED.jpg
I don't want anymore piercings :p

Ikas90
24-05-11, 14:13
^ That looks wikkid cewl!

xXhayleyroxXx
24-05-11, 14:18
^ That looks wikkid cewl!

I'll try find it and take pics xD
Looks like its whispering secrets in my ear tehe <3

King.Louie
24-05-11, 14:22
I use to have my lip pierced but i had to take out when i had mouth surgrey done earlier this year and the hole closed up. :(

GenyaArikado
24-05-11, 14:28
Perhaps I'm a bit old...but I think a tatoo is an ugly thing to put on skin...which in itself has the most beautiful textures and colours if you bother to look. A tatoo...no matter how pretty, always looks gross on a ladies fair skin. (And when you get older it blurs and loses it's color and looks tacky. And as for piecings...UGH!

this

BrandonFlowers
24-05-11, 14:29
One ear piercing, thats it.

Been thinking about a tatoo, nothing big or fancy though.

jamieoliver22
24-05-11, 14:35
I've been considering getting just a small Triforce tattoo lately, but I'm not sure. Just an idea I've had.

TRhalloween
24-05-11, 14:41
I'd never get a tattoo. Personally, there's nothing worth putting on my skin that would never go away. Plus, everyone has a tattoo these days, I know a lot of people with the dumbest **** tattooed on them, like those hipster finger moustaches or their OWN. ****ING. NAME. But there are some tattoos I like.

I'd definitely get a piercing though. Something non-permanent that I can remove when I get old and start to look like an ass.

Admles
24-05-11, 14:48
Piercings are for womens ears and belly buttons (if they have a nice flat stomach).

Tattoos can be nice, it depends on the tatt, and where it's located.

jajay119
24-05-11, 14:52
I'd never get a tattoo. Personally, there's nothing worth putting on my skin that would never go away. Plus, everyone has a tattoo these days, I know a lot of people with the dumbest **** tattooed on them, like those hipster finger moustaches or their OWN. ****ING. NAME. But there are some tattoos I like.

I'd definitely get a piercing though. Something non-permanent that I can remove when I get old and start to look like an ass.

I have scars on my skin that will never go away and I didn't have a choice in that, a tattoo, that you could get laser removed doesn't really bother me :)

StefanJ94
24-05-11, 15:07
I have no tattoos nor piercings at the moment however, I'd like to get both when I'm older. :p
Maybe a tattoo on my left arm, and on my back. And a piercing on my bellybutton or a labret piercing, but I'm not too fond of piercing as much as tattoos! :cln:

TRhalloween
24-05-11, 15:09
I have scars on my skin that will never go away and I didn't have a choice in that, a tattoo, that you could get laser removed doesn't really bother me :)

Scars are kinda cool. I never really notice them anyway.

TombOfRaiders
24-05-11, 15:11
No Tattoos yet. But I would like to have one of an angel on my left shoulder and one of a devil on my right shoulder. Angel in blue, Devil in Red. ^_^

Spong
24-05-11, 15:16
I don't much like piercings or tattoos.

If someone has an ear pierced with something small like a stud, that's okay because it's kind of understated. Anything else though, multiple piercings in the ear, nose piercings, lip piercings, navel, chin, eyebrows, tongue, genitals - it all looks disgusting and fills me with revulsion. Seriously, it actually makes me feel queasy to look at people with all that crap.

Tattoos? Same thing really, but it doesn't make me feel physically sick like piercings do.

TRULuverzz
24-05-11, 15:18
had a lip piercing before but mum forced me to remove it, however as for tattoo's, i have one :D

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227554_10150164677745787_634525786_6710408_7584904 _n.jpg

<3

skylark1121
24-05-11, 15:18
I have no problem with ear piercings, lol I have one, but putting them all over your face is kinda gross. It's a turn off to me. :o

Alex Fly
24-05-11, 15:26
I have a tatoo on my lower back and I love it. :)

I have my ears pierced too but something common. It has been done when I was a kid, like it's generally the case.

Drone
24-05-11, 15:39
I have my scars and scorches. Couldn't give a crap about piercings/tattoos :wve:

Chocola teapot
24-05-11, 15:42
Many look fabulous on people, I've even seen amazing corset piercings.

I wouldn't have either done though. :p

moodydog
24-05-11, 15:46
yeh...

http://static.igossip.com/photos/Just_Jared_Joseph_Gordon_Levitt_26342_joseph_gordo n_levitt_hesher_shirtless.jpg

:p

Ora Dagger
24-05-11, 15:50
I only have my eyebrow pierced. And it's a barbell. I dont want too get another piercing and I DO NOT want a tattoo.:) I just like my eyebrow piercing:)

knightgames
24-05-11, 15:51
I was at a wedding once where one of the bridesmaids was an obvious tart. On her back, just below her neck, she had a tattoo with the name Brandy. I watched her most of the night flit from one guy to another with obvious sexual advances and I had to laugh to myself. I found out her name was Brandy and the meaning of the tattoo became apparent. She needed it so the guys she picked up wouldn't forget her name while they were "in a certain position."

OMG!OMG!OMG! (*what's her name? that's right it's Brandy. says so right here*) OMG Brandy! Yes, Brandy! Yes Yes Yeeeesssssss!

I love the artistry of tattoos and appreciate the talent it takes to create such art, but they're not for me. There's not much worse than over dry wrinkly skin with a faded tattoo, IMO. As you age they look....... well they look fugly.

Dark Lugia 2
24-05-11, 15:58
I've been considering getting just a small Triforce tattoo lately, but I'm not sure. Just an idea I've had.
Same here! I dunno if I'll ever get a tattoo, maybe in the future. A small triforce is the best thing I can think of, plus to those that dont know of Zelda itd be a cool little symbol. :p

http://i.imgur.com/pbHNO.png

Probably even smaller than that. I wouldnt know where to have it though! Not where people can see it all the time, I dont think they make you look like a serious individual when you can see it on your face or hands sometimes.

Tear
24-05-11, 16:07
I like piercings, but only the classic ones like all around the ear, eyebrow, and on the bottom of your lip in the CENTER. I hate the piercings on the side of your lips (snake-bites, right?), I hate 'monroes', I don't like nose piercings or tongue rings either.

I like tattoos as well, but only one maybe two and make them a decent size, not too big and not too small.

I'm thinking about getting one on my arm. I can't decide whether I want it on my shoulder or my forearm, both are hot. And they should ALWAYS have a deep meaning or else they're pointless, imo. Never an interest either, because your interests can change.;)

jackles
24-05-11, 17:02
I have a lot of tattoos. (which obviously means I am the whore of babylon because people judge them! ;) )

I do intend to get another one...my daughter has breast cancer and are going to get one together to celebrate her fight.

Actually the wrinkle argument always makes me laugh.....by the time I am old and wrinkly I think I will be too busy trying to keep alive rather than caring about what is lurking on my body.

Again I want to be judged for me...the inside not what my outer shell is like.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/jackles_photos/tats004-2.jpg Butterfly on my shoulder

Hyper_Crazy
24-05-11, 17:08
:')
I've had snakebites, angelbites, septum, bridge, eyebrow and my ears.
I still have my ears, eyebrow and on of my bottom lip piercings still in. I miss having a metalface so much :/

Havn't started on tattoos unti I decide what I want.

Raider4Ever96
24-05-11, 22:05
I find Tattoos really sexy:mis: I want something Lara-related, Gaga-related, or just some kewl design.

I would never get a piercing but I have no problem with them unless you know......this happens:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/BbyAngl/normal_many-piercings-l.jpg

ozzman
24-05-11, 22:06
i had an ear done when i was little but it closed
i don't care for tatoos much, one or two small ones sure but not your whole body

lara c. fan
24-05-11, 22:07
I've never been a large fan of tattoos at all... I find that it detracts from appearance to me. Same with piercings anywhere but the ear, really.

ozzman
24-05-11, 22:08
i don't mind smaller peircings but when you get them 2 inch holes in your ear......yeah, that goes to far

Nerd For Life
24-05-11, 22:10
I have some that have closed. At the moment, I have my nose and bellybutton pierced, and also a tattoo, planning another one, possibly two, at the moment. I've had stretched ears but last time I was in hospital, I removed them. I sometimes put them back on, other times I don't.

Encore
24-05-11, 22:46
I have some tattoos, and will probably get more.

I think my tattoos have been my personal way of dealing with my struggle against my own body. I have always found myself ugly, was underweight most of my life so far, was frequently laughed at as a kid for my looks, have often cried just from looking at pictures of myself on the beach; and as I grew up I've come to this realization that my body is nothing more than a worthless piece of meat that will rot away once I die. So, why should I be bothered with inking or piercing it?

In that sense, where most people are worried how tattoos affect their future or how they'll look when they're old - I never had this problem. I always saw them as an extension of how fickle life is, and the ones I got so far all represent symbolic moments or ideas that made a difference along my 26 years of life so far.

Nerd For Life
24-05-11, 22:48
I never got the "wah wah you'll regret when you get older". Why exactly is it anyone's business? This is my body, I'll choose the art I put on it.

And :hug: for Encore. I know how that feels (self-image issues).

Simochka
24-05-11, 22:56
I have a tounge piercing and have a 2 cm hole in my ear :p

I'm thinking about getting a tatto from my hip to my armpit. But that will cost a fortune and take like forever to do. But I don't even know what I want to have tattooed :p

CerebralAssassin
24-05-11, 23:06
used to have an ear piercing but it closed up.no tats...entertained the idea of getting one but never cared enough to actually go through with it.I figured if I put in a place that's visible might have problems with job interviews.if I put it in a place non-visible then no one's gonna see it...so what's the point?:p

TheRCroft
24-05-11, 23:45
I have my scars and scorches. Couldn't give a crap about piercings/tattoos :wve:

I couldn't agree more.

I would never do neither piercings nor tattoos on myself, which doesn't mean I don't like to see them in other people.

jaywalker
25-05-11, 07:45
I've got seven tattoos although they are only little discreet ones, I would like more, but since leaving home there are far more important I need to spend my money on!

i love your tattoos.. they are small and discreet as u said. would u get more if money wasnt an issue tho? i think only tattoo i'd definitely get is date/name of our kids etc.. i think they, if done properly, are really appropriate

xXhayleyroxXx
25-05-11, 07:49
i love your tattoos.. they are small and discreet as u said. would u get more if money wasnt an issue tho? i think only tattoo i'd definitely get is date/name of our kids etc.. i think they, if done properly, are really appropriate

aww that's dead sweet :D

jajay119
25-05-11, 08:34
I couldn't agree more.

I would never do neither piercings nor tattoos on myself, which doesn't mean I don't like to see them in other people.

I like this attitude, even though you have a distaste for them on yourself (as I do with piercings) you don't mind other people having them.

I really do not understand these people that hate tattoos and piercings on themselves but also have a meltdown when other people get them, it's not your body, take a valium or something :p

Scars are kinda cool. I never really notice them anyway.

Not my scars I hate them, So I guess that's why I don't mind marking my body permanantly with a tattoo as, for me it's already been irreparably market, but I can understand why people who actually have unblemished skin wouldn't want to do it.

I don't much like piercings or tattoos.

If someone has an ear pierced with something small like a stud, that's okay because it's kind of understated. Anything else though, multiple piercings in the ear, nose piercings, lip piercings, navel, chin, eyebrows, tongue, genitals - it all looks disgusting and fills me with revulsion. Seriously, it actually makes me feel queasy to look at people with all that crap.

Stop looking at people's genitals then Spong :p No but seriously, extreme piercings are kinda gross. I don't really like anything but the ears on others, although I'm not dead set against anythign else, I think it depends on the person really! Some suit studd better than others. I really like plugs in ears though, nothing too extreme mind.

dizzydoil
25-05-11, 08:57
I love tattoos. Not so keen on piercings however...not nowdays. :p

Drone
25-05-11, 09:00
I couldn't agree more.

Yeah same here. Tattoos look good on famous people as actors, boxers or basketball players.

Apathetic
25-05-11, 09:21
Speaking of tattoos, my friend recently brought up how we were going to get matching wrist tattoos once, she was like, "Remember when we were gonna get those tattoos? We could stick our wrists in the air and hold it against each other and say "Power!!" Lmao. Ew.

knightgames
25-05-11, 09:34
50J5kHIt97o

Now that's how you get a tattoo done.

2H8RUg25UPk&feature=related

touchthesky
25-05-11, 09:36
I dreamt that I got the first 151 Pokemon tattooed on me.

Imagine that!

Haha.

As it is, I currently just have 3:
The Artful Dodger from Oliver! on my arm
Blink 182's Smilie on my back
A shark on my boob.

I do want lyrics somewhere..dunno where yet though.

Lara Croft!
25-05-11, 12:14
I have a piercing, but no tattoos. I don't mind them on others, but to me... well I just don't think that there is a design that I would like to carry with me for as long as I live.

wmcintosh
25-05-11, 17:38
Have none, neither appeal to me.

lararoxs
25-05-11, 18:28
I have both ear lobes pierced twice and my right ear pierced once at the top. :)

Evan C.
25-05-11, 18:31
The last one I did on my mouth was there for less than a month.Enough of piercings for me :p

Carbonek_0051
26-05-11, 00:45
I have both of my ears and the cartilage on my left ear pierced. Plan on piercing my tongue again and getting a Disney related tatoo.

larafan25
26-05-11, 00:48
I'm not fond of piercings in the face or on the body. I have this horror vision of accidentally ripping them out while undressing. I don't find a piece of metal through one's skin very attractive either. I have my ears pierced, but I rarely wear earrings.

As for tattoos, I like them, even though I think there are areas on the body that should stay tattoo free. I prefer places that can be easily hidden. I myself have a Lara Croft tattoo. It's my only one.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t266/silvana290586/SL370078neu_kj.jpg?t=1306235029

:eek:

Sick tat!:tmb:

TheRCroft
26-05-11, 00:55
I like this attitude, even though you have a distaste for them on yourself (as I do with piercings) you don't mind other people having them.

I really do not understand these people that hate tattoos and piercings on themselves but also have a meltdown when other people get them, it's not your body, take a valium or something :p

Thank you! :D
I not only completely respect other people having them, but I also like some of them, even my mother has one and I really like it.

That's really incomprehensible indeed. People should accept that times change and they shall take the tatoos/piercings idea as something completely normal nowadays, even if they don't like them.

Of course I'm not saying I like all kinds of tatoos, some and not too big are good, but some people exaggerate :/

Tjw croft
26-05-11, 01:20
I'm considering a couple tattoos. I could never do piercings.

I'm undecided between:

*A Starfleet combadge tattooed on my chest:
http://www.utopianfederation.20m.com/images/combadge.gif

*Skeletal/skin(Natla-like) wing nub and ribcage on back.

*Globe pierced with sword on chest.

*Comic strip half-sleeve.

*Atlantean Runes (TRA-style) running up either arm or spine, spelling my name. If on spine, I'd go with making my spine look like the black Atlantean stone and make the runes that orange-red.

I'll edit this later with some sketches of some of them.

lara c. fan
26-05-11, 01:27

I just don't think it's a wise choice... It may look just fine now, but then you get older and your skin starts to sag and such and it just ends up looking quite... bad. Regarding tattoos, that is. :p

That's my opinion though. Obviously others would disagree.

CerebralAssassin
26-05-11, 01:28
I'm considering a couple tattoos. I could never do piercings.

I'm undecided between:

*A Starfleet combadge tattooed on my chest:
http://www.utopianfederation.20m.com/images/combadge.gif

*Skeletal/skin(Natla-like) wing nub and ribcage on back.

*Globe pierced with sword on chest.

*Comic strip half-sleeve.

*Atlantean Runes (TRA-style) running up either arm or spine, spelling my name. If on spine, I'd go with making my spine look like the black Atlantean stone and make the runes that orange-red.

I'll edit this later with some sketches of some of them.

whatever you do...don't get that com badge 0_o

Tjw croft
26-05-11, 01:37
Why not? The alternate to that one is the original series one:
http://wallpapers.iphoneworld.ca/thumbs/star_trek_original_series_command_insignia_iphone-t2.jpg

They'd be in black and white, mind you. The only color ones would be the spine or the wing/wingnub or the comic strip.

larafan25
26-05-11, 01:54
^Just get that one slightly above your bum bum. ^_^

Tjw croft
26-05-11, 02:05
Wasn't my intention. Lol

Snazabaz
04-07-11, 19:41
Does anyone have their anti-tragus pierced? I really want it done but I heard it's one of the most painful ear piercings you can get :p

Nerd For Life
04-07-11, 19:47
Does anyone have their anti-tragus pierced? I really want it done but I heard it's one of the most painful ear piercings you can get :p

No, but since it's cartilage... it will (most likely) hurt. My tragus hurt like a bitch!

Dark Lugia 2
04-07-11, 19:47

Someone I know has had that done, she said it was the most painful piercing she got done. Dont let that stop you though, the pain wont last forever!

Snazabaz
04-07-11, 19:51
Someone I know has had that done, she said it was the most painful piercing she got done. Dont let that stop you though, the pain wont last forever!

Aww yeah that's a few times I've heard that now. Oh well! I'll do it anyway haha, as loong as it looks good in the end I suppose :p

Nausinous
04-07-11, 19:51
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa389/caelandrake/me3-0-2.jpg

It's hebrew and it means 'The one formed from the ground'

SkyPuppy
04-07-11, 19:52
^ you're hot.

amaris
05-07-11, 04:15
I love tattoos, I don't have any yet (obviously, I'm only 15. XD) But I know I want one for sure, it would be an Egyptian eye on by back, between my shoulder blades, with the name, "Gentry" underneath it. It'd be a nod to my late uncle, my dad's side of the family all have them, i want one too because it looks awesome, and I think it would be important to my dad. :p

I like ear piercings on either gender, and navel piercings for girls are ok too. Eyebrow, nose, and lip piercings are ok too, if they're done right.

The things that really disturb me and make me physically sick to my stomach are Corset piercings, they freak the hell out of me. XD

Nenya awakens
05-07-11, 08:50
Piercing wise I have my Medusa and Lower lip, Tongue, BB, And around 13 ear piercings.

http://i56.************/i1kxno.jpg

I have two Tats, one a rose vine wrapping around my wrist up to my shoulder (with 4 red roses and 3 purple/black ones which needs to be finished, and a star on my other wrist.

http://i51.************/2rgmfiq.jpg

http://i53.************/2dighn9.jpg

http://i53.************/6575vt.jpg

erosan
05-07-11, 09:34
I'm getting my lip pierced soon, has anyone gotten it done, and what was the pain like? >.<

b.gluch
06-07-11, 05:48
I actually want to get a tatoo on the back of my wrist, a "+" sign, its simple. nothing to crazy. u know... stay positive in life :)

touchthesky
06-07-11, 11:00
Piercing wise, I've had (but keep none of them in):
-Septum
-Bridge
-Left, right and centre lip
-Eyebrow
-Various ear piercings including a 22mm plug
-Bellybutton

Tattoos:
-A wee shark above my boob
-The artful dodger on my forearm
-Blink 182's smiley on my back

Best photos I can get:
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/33716_10150287249490109_887575108_14992092_7813719 _n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/259999_10150687292215109_887575108_19295088_628313 9_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/163711_10150351843135109_887575108_16105186_312459 7_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/62787_10150280959805109_887575108_14864971_7194459 _n.jpg

robbie_rawr
06-07-11, 22:19
Am I the only one who thinks the body is too beautiful but put holes in it and inject ink into it? :p

Nausinous
06-07-11, 22:24
^ you're hot.

Thanks! :hug:

Encore
06-07-11, 22:39
Am I the only one who thinks the body is too beautiful but put holes in it and inject ink into it? :p

You're not the only one, you're probably in the majority. Just as long as you respect that some people like things you don't, it's fine by me.

Oh, and some bodies are too fugly NOT to put holes or ink in it. I speak from experience. :pi:

_Awestruck_
06-07-11, 22:44
I probably would never get a tattoo or a piercing but I don't mind them on other people as long as they're not...weird or big. One thing I can't stand in any capacity are gauges...they're pretty nasty.

Nerd For Life
07-07-11, 00:16
I probably would never get a tattoo or a piercing but I don't mind them on other people as long as they're not...weird or big. One thing I can't stand in any capacity are gauges...they're pretty nasty.

My beautiful gauges beg to differ.

_Awestruck_
07-07-11, 00:19
My beautiful gauges beg to differ.

...Gross

star-dust
07-07-11, 00:59
I have 6 piercings! 3 in each ear. :) I would like to get a couple more piercings in my ears, but have no major plans to do it any time soon, I'm content with what I have. :)

Nerd For Life
07-07-11, 01:01
...Gross

Just because it's your opinion it doesn't make it fact.

Haters to the left.

Killercowz
07-07-11, 01:09
My beautiful gauges beg to differ..

Ooooooo have you tried putting watermelon slices in them?

_Awestruck_
07-07-11, 01:17
Just because it's your opinion it doesn't make it fact.

Says you :pi:.
jk

erosan
07-07-11, 04:36
nvm