PDA

View Full Version : Has someone ever hacked into your account?

Ora Dagger
25-05-11, 17:24
I just got a letter in the mail saying I overdrafted my bank account. I haven't bought anything in the past week. I went to my banks online site too see what was charged. Turns out someone bought something from the Playstation Store with my card. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyway, just my luck. Has anyone ever hacked into your bank account or anything?:(:(:(:(

peeves
25-05-11, 17:31
Someone hacked into my dad's bank account once but the problem was solved and he stopped the hackers from stealing his money. ;)

larson n natla
25-05-11, 18:09
Terrible news. I hope this isn't due to Sony and the hackers.

I hope you get your money back and the situation resolved :hug:

People who steal from others are scum.

Ora Dagger
25-05-11, 18:21
Terrible news. I hope this isn't due to Sony and the hackers.

I hope you get your money back and the situation resolved :hug:

People who steal from others are scum.

:hug::gki:

sandygrimm
25-05-11, 18:27
That's why I never use credit cards or have bank account:p
no never got hacked like that just e-mails or accounts back in my first years of knowing the internet...

Apathetic
25-05-11, 20:02
I had a 'friend' charge a credit card on one of my PSN accounts before when they had access to my account.

ggctuk
25-05-11, 20:04
Nope. After the Sony breaches, I didn't give them the chance to try out my debit card details (not that they'd have found much anyways - maybe about 4 :D), but I do sympathise with those who have had their details stolen.

BrandonFlowers
25-05-11, 20:09
No, but I don't have any money to steal :o

Hope your situtation is worked out soon :D

IceColdLaraCroft
26-05-11, 01:49
Some evil person hacks into my TRF account and spreads vile posts about Lady Gaga on the forum...it makes me sad :(

Sir Croft
26-05-11, 01:54
Some evil person hacks into my TRF account and spreads vile posts about Lady Gaga on the forum...it makes me sad :(

Your alter ego?

SkyPuppy
26-05-11, 01:57

that's terrible.

IceColdLaraCroft
26-05-11, 02:01
Your alter ego?

It's a very Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde kinda thing ;)

ajrich17901
26-05-11, 02:41
Nope, never.

Evan C.
26-05-11, 03:28
Neithere here, I am the only one at home that can speak english :p

innocentvenus
26-05-11, 03:29
My yahoo messenger account got hacked and someone was trying to spread virus on it. So I changed my password and pretty much abandoned that one.

Ceamonks890
26-05-11, 03:57
Nope, never had any of my accounts hacked, although I'm not sure about my PSN account(if my points have been stolen and used by a hacker). I should have a look, but I can't be bothered.

SoupCard
26-05-11, 04:48
Not exactly "hacked" (though I may have been), but someone once got on my MSN account. I have never used it other then on my computer, nor have I left it signed in on other computers. This was a few years ago when I actually used it.

Some girl says hello to me on msn, I forget that I got the message. I open up the conversation seeing that I already said hello. I never remembered saying it, but didn't put much thought into it. She says what's up, and before I can say anything, I see myself say "nothing". It was pretty freaky. I start trying to explain to her that I'm not saying these things, but I end up just looking weird.

Ex, I say "Someone's on my MSN. I didn't say that." She says "What are you talking about?" I say (he says) "Yeah, what are you talking about?"

The guy goes on insulting her, calling her an ugly bitch, so I just signed off and hoped for the best. Changed my password, never had any problems again. It's weird because if you log on to MSN it signs you out if you're logged on somewhere else. And I know for a fact none of my friends would ever do that.

cezy rockeru
26-05-11, 04:49
I thought it was about TRF account.
No,never. :p

Ikas90
26-05-11, 05:56
My MSN account has been hacked once. By my idiot friend, who managed to trick me into answering my secret question. :rolleyes:

Autolycus
26-05-11, 09:21
Someones hacked into my e-mail account but not my bank account thank god. There's some real B******s out there who need to be strung up.

Lukass
26-05-11, 09:47
My MSN account has been hacked once. By my idiot friend, who managed to trick me into answering my secret question. :rolleyes:

:vlol:

scoopy_loopy
26-05-11, 09:48
A bot hacked my unused twitter account and used it to spam, I was kind of surprised too see all the posts I had apparently made when I logged into it 3 years later wanting to start stalking celebs. :p

jackali
26-05-11, 09:50
Yes. My bank account has been compromised twice.