PDA

View Full Version : Your ideal day/night out?

sandygrimm
27-05-11, 14:23
Mine would be a day with someone special or friends at a county fair with probably deadly but good food, followed by a concert, beer run! and the end chilling by the beach at night or lake side roasting marshmallows and shooting plastic bottles with a pellet or real gun! :D
but than this is just one of them :pi: the rest is more MGC material :p

BrandonFlowers
27-05-11, 14:27
It involves myself, a bed, Courteney Cox and Adam Brody :pi:

:p

Seriously, it'd be going to a Kylie concert, followed by a tip to a shopping centre then a nice meal out with my nearest and dearest.

cezy rockeru
27-05-11, 14:27
A walk with my friends,having fun,eating tons of banana ice cream,then see a movie,then buy another ice cream,then maybe go somewhere and play a game [idk],go to a concert,then buy some more ice cream and granita [hur hur yum yum] (http://www.presibene.it/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/granita.jpg),and... laugh.
And make pics and share them.
And laugh.

Liara
27-05-11, 14:45
Can a LAN party with loads of junk food be considered a night out?

*cricket noise* Never mind...

It involves myself, a bed, Courteney Cox and Adam Brody :pi:

Wow, now that sounds like one heck of a party!

lara c. fan
27-05-11, 15:25
Can a LAN party with loads of junk food be considered a night out?

*cricket noise* Never mind...

I'll mask the crickets. A LAN party sounds mighty fine. :p

xXhayleyroxXx
27-05-11, 15:33
A walk on the beach ^.^ Maybe shopping in a nice quiet town, or just sitting, relaxing by a lake with a serene view or having a picnic by a river <3

I like having time just to think and wind down in the comfort of my own company, but maybe one of two friends, a lover or family would be nice to share those moments with.

yourtea
27-05-11, 15:49
Probably just watching films with someone I really like.

xXhayleyroxXx
27-05-11, 15:52
Probably just watching films with someone I really like.

This too ^.^

Archetype
27-05-11, 16:26
something with a bed involved

BrandonFlowers
27-05-11, 16:29
Wow, now that sounds like one heck of a party!

Doesn't it just? :mis:

Catapharact
27-05-11, 16:29
- A long never ending road.
- No traffic.
- No speed limits.
- Two Aprilia RS-250s
- My beloved.

Now that would be perfection.

domino92
27-05-11, 17:46
I did this:

I went to a friend's house (two girls)
We talked about boys
Watched Jackass 2 (Never doing that again)
Watched some movie I forgot the name of
Walked around the sleepy little town
Watched a parade
Ate at a small restaurant (Town was so small the only restaurant was also the Post Office!)
Went back to their place
Played Dance Dance Revolution and Tetris
Watched another movie

And thats the ideal night out!

Underworld2008
27-05-11, 17:52
My ideal night has happened. It was with my best friend, even though we're not talking at the moment, I miss her so much...I feel like to much has happened to go back now...anyway, she picked me up at 7:30pm, and we just drove around for like 4 hours...we didn't have a dull moment...she took me to towns I've never been too...we had such a laugh. Felt like a once in a lifetime thing...I miss her :(

scoopy_loopy
27-05-11, 18:02
Those rare nights were I stop worrying about things and live just for myself for just a few hours, those nights are great.

Underworld2008
27-05-11, 18:24
Those rare nights were I stop worrying about things and live just for myself for just a few hours, those nights are great.

:tmb:

patriots88888
27-05-11, 18:42
Is there such a thing? Maybe in my dreams. :/

Anyways, something along the lines of: A Patriots game (and all the tailgating that goes with it) with a certain someone (or hockey if she prefers :p), followed by a nice, quiet, romantic dinner (preferably Italian :ohn:) and then a movie at home snuggled up on the couch. The rest is private! LOL! :tea:

Now that would be a complete day. :cool:

MangelinaJolie
27-05-11, 18:57

Agreed. :)