PDA

View Full Version : Star: the Dog Who Survived After Being Shot, Tied Up & Buried Alive

RAID
01-06-11, 20:59
This is a picture of Star today, after surviving what can only be described as, a terrible experience.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a309/justgrec/Star.jpg

I was so disgusted by this. Laws against animal cruelty should be enforced. To me, this should be considered attempted murder. I hope they catch the SOB who did this.

A dog was found in Malta shot in the head, beaten, tied up and buried alive.

Click Me (http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110519/local/beaten-dog-found-buried-alive.366201)
Click Me (http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110520/local/another-appeal-for-information-on.366345)

Miraculously, the dog survived and today she's doing great and ready to be adopted by a loving family.

Click Me (http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110529/local/Dog-that-survived-horrific-abuse-is-Star-of-the-show.367826)

Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/StarOurHope)

Chocola teapot
01-06-11, 21:05
That is SO sick, I'm not willing to find out how twisted someone must be to do that.

Thank goodness that the Dog is ok.

amore-guy
01-06-11, 21:07
Maybe we should do the same to whoever did that to her!
Im glad she survived this!:hug:

xXhayleyroxXx
01-06-11, 21:09
I would love to own that dog :*( This is disgusting.

SoupCard
01-06-11, 21:16
That image of the dog poking his head out from the ground is so depressing...

xXhayleyroxXx
01-06-11, 21:18

I know :( It looks dead.

Rai
01-06-11, 21:39
It baffles me that anyone can be so cruel. I'm so glad Star is going to be okay. Makes me to take her home.

SkyPuppy
01-06-11, 21:54
who could be so evil? seriously, i wonder sometimes. i am so glad she's ok.

Dark Lugia 2
01-06-11, 21:57
So inhumane...

TRhalloween
01-06-11, 22:02
I'm so glad she's ok. Such an awful thing for someone to do.

larson n natla
01-06-11, 22:05
Only the vilest of people could do such a thing.

To damage such a harmless creature so badly put it through such pain and agony, I can't even put into words how upset it makes me. :(

So glad that the animal is recovering, it deserves a lot of love and attention after all that it has been through. :hug:

trXD
01-06-11, 23:34

Ikr, it seriously makes me want to be sick.

Cali
01-06-11, 23:38
That is so terribly sad and heart breaking. To think that things like that are happening all over the world. These people may have a conscience...but it definitely has no affect on their actions towards innocent creatures, especially such loyal animals like dogs.

star-dust
01-06-11, 23:43
What a horrendous story. People are so disgusting. What makes me so upset is what people can do to innocent animals that love us unconditionally. I hope this will bring forward more serious consequences to the mistreatment of animals.

Aphrodite22
01-06-11, 23:56
i read about this, so horrible, hope the person who did this burns in hell.
So amazing the dog survived!

Poke Warrior
02-06-11, 00:28
OMG! How can the people who did this live with this on that forever? :(

Gladous
02-06-11, 00:28
That's got to be the most disturbing thing I've ever read.

Just sick.

Sir Croft
02-06-11, 01:13
This man is so screwed. Just wait till Chuck Norris finds out what he did to his dog.

Ikas90
02-06-11, 02:24

It is, it breaks my heart so much. :(

TRNation
02-06-11, 03:29
To the mofo who did that... GO TO HELL. :cen: My dog is one of my closest buddies and I'd never let anything like that happen to him. I admire that dog and her strength.

Avalon SARL
02-06-11, 04:03
That is one terrible and awful thing to do

Glad it survived :)

Miharu
02-06-11, 04:44
I agree with the first post laws should be enforced, it's sick that someone could think it's ok to abuse animals like that.

So glad she's ok and I know she'll go to a loving family.

the ancient
02-06-11, 07:35
Good she will be better

She is one beautiful dog :)

cezy rockeru
02-06-11, 14:07
It's so awful,and the pictures are so disturbing.
Poor dog. :(
I'd definitely adopt him and sleep with him. :(

Johnnay
06-06-11, 21:16
She died:'(

RIP Star:(

Spong
06-06-11, 21:41
^Source?

Johnnay
06-06-11, 21:45
http://m.examiner.com/examiner/pm_60902/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=cCSgsCx6

and some FB pages related to Star are saying that she died

Super Badnik
06-06-11, 22:00
So sad she died in the end. What kind of state of mind must one be in to do this kind of thing?

Spong
06-06-11, 22:03
http://m.examiner.com/examiner/pm_60902/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=cCSgsCx6

The headline on that page makes it sound as though Star had taken part in the protest, and then died afterwards.

Still, sad news I guess http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

xXhayleyroxXx
06-06-11, 22:46
She looked like an old dog :( What a shame she died after all she's been through. I wonder if she ever got adopted?

TRLegendLuver
06-06-11, 22:57
****ing sonofabitch, I would love to kill that asshole who ****ing did this to this poor dog. I cried even a little at the picture and the video of Star. Makes me enraged that people, sick and cruel, and should be put away for life (cause who knows if they'll do this to a human being if they are doing it to an innocent animal) do this and sometimes get away with it. ****ing asshole, I hope he gets caught and gets the ****ing **** beat out of him.

Excuse my cussing, but that infuriates me. :cen:

Your_Envy*
07-06-11, 09:18
I am so sad that she died, but at least they saved her from her "grave" and she died rescued if you know what I mean. I cried when I read that article in newspaper, it's so sad and how can people be so cruel? :( Animals are innocent! :(

And then I read about that guy who KILLED his family dog and POSTED A VIDEO ON FACEBOOK. And he said he killed it because it "barked too much." I even saw a picture in newspaper, it was so sad and beyond mean.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!? :cen:

RAID
07-06-11, 16:14
I was heartbroken when I found out that she died. But something good may come out this. Maybe now the world can open their eyes and see all the pain and suffering humankind is causing and actually do something about it.

Honestly, a couple of weeks ago I saw a video of an Egyptian guy throwing a dog off a 4 story building and enjoyed hearing him whining in pain. ****ing assholes. If only animals could speak, they would cry out the pain that is caused by humans.

Alex Fly
07-06-11, 16:49
OMG that's so horrible what happened to this dog, I can't even believe that someone could do that to an innocent animal !!!

R.I.P. this poor dog, she would have deserved to find a nice family to be loved.

This makes me cry. :(

I can't believe some persons can enjoy animal cruelty ! It's so disgusting ! :cen:

xXhayleyroxXx
07-06-11, 16:52
I was heartbroken when I found out that she died. But something good may come out this. Maybe now the world can open their eyes and see all the pain and suffering humankind is causing and actually do something about it.

Honestly, a couple of weeks ago I saw a video of an Egyptian guy throwing a dog off a 4 story building and enjoyed hearing him whining in pain. ****ing assholes. If only animals could speak, they would cry out the pain that is caused by humans.

I'm afraid that would have happened by now :( Terrible, terrible things are done to animals everyday and nothing is ever done. Sure, we can prosecute some cases but the majority of people get away with it with no regrets, and carry on more abuse. It's incredibly frustrating and upsetting. Its nice to see you promoting awareness though :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xMiSsCrOfTx
07-06-11, 19:05
Reading things like this is heartbreaking. I can't ever imagine what on earth could be going through someone's head to cause them to be capable of doing such a thing.

FloTheMachine
07-06-11, 19:14
Poor thing. :'(