PDA

View Full Version : What Kind of Person are You?

Avalon SARL
02-06-11, 07:57
You don't love the person, but still your heart doesn't know how to hate:

-Shake hands with someone who is not kind to you?

-Saluting, even though they don't deserve it!!!!

-Asking about them even though you know they won't change the slightest degree

-Still speaking calmly even though they are raging with wrath

-Defending themselves, and they are in error, but still going on with their flow; you don't step down to being malevolent; you are godly

-You don't go back and humiliate them when you find out later on that you were right and they were wrong; something they would have absolutely done without doubt or regret; you care to finish the job; you believe in yourself and your abilities and in need of none of them to prove/disapprove your theories. You have no time for childish games

-You are ready to be patient as much as possible, but they think they fooled you; well, maybe that's what they think. But take care, in the end I may not be as much an angel and stupid like you thought I am.

Being kind and generous doesn't mean you are clumsy and fool
Being foolish and dumb is believing that by deceiving someone you have gotten away with your prize

Better reformulate this formula :)

This is much my personality with people, and no matter how much I try to act arrogant or become nervous, I don't because I can't and never plan to.

The reason I put here is because I have found that this way I gain more than I lose, as I have met others who, being put in a situation like mine, they would argue, even ready to start a fight, break things, take their stuff away, leave....

Does this apply to you?
Why?
Or what would you do in case any of the things Listed above happened to you?
What would your reaction be?

Apathetic
02-06-11, 08:02
I'm crazy and wild.

!Lara Croft!
02-06-11, 08:21
Malicious and evil, with a sick sence of humour...

nick styger
02-06-11, 08:32
I struggle very hard not to sulk or cut off from people who upset me.

jajay119
02-06-11, 08:44
I like to think I'm a nice person. Generally tend to put my friends and family abve myself. I'm more inclined to spend money on others than myself. I tend not to want to hold grudges, but find myself doing it anyway but only if a person truely does something to annoy me. I get emotional if I drink beer, usually end up crying. Sometimes I don't think before I speak or express myself badly, which is surprising given I speak 3 languages. I have a very low opinion of myself and never truly have faith in the fact that people really like me.
I'm somewhat impatient, especially when travel comes into it. I can sometimes look like a bitch but really I'm trying to do things with the best intentions of others.

tampi
02-06-11, 09:48
I am a person a little strange/rare. I have two holes in the nose.

mmm ...

Seriously. I don't know. I suppose I tend toward the good but my view on the dark side is quite unique. I think it's the other side of the same coin, but dangerous, be careful. Life and human behavior has me very uneasy. I do not like many of the things I see and that is why perhaps I have the life I have. Sure I have many flaws and some virtues, everybody has. I think I live caught/tied to the pointer of a balance.

I fell sometimes something like this:
http://i.imgur.com/2b9ae.jpg (http://imgur.com/2b9ae)
I like water and I like to think we are like water in many respects. Malleable, transformable and without any other desire to occupy our space.

:rolleyes::whi:As said earlier, this post should be related to these two rare nostrils.

Drone
02-06-11, 10:30
I'm the next Malacoda :wve:

scremanie
02-06-11, 10:36
The best in the world, obviously.

Biddy
02-06-11, 10:43
Me? As a person? Son that's an answer worthy of a seizure-inducing wall of text, I'll spare you the suffering. :p

xXhayleyroxXx
02-06-11, 11:15
Umm, I generally live by the rule 'treat others as you wish to be treated'. I'm nice to anyone but, if you hurt me too many times I'll not want you in my life. And I never go back on that. I'm very loyal to my friends but I expect the same back. However, I'm really fragile and I let my emotions rule me frequently. I'm either really, really happy or really, really sad. Sometimes I can't quite seem to get the balance right. I'm quite unintentionally over-dramatic but also very very shy, and guarded. I'm very close to my family :hug:
I'm also really stubborn :p

irishhips
02-06-11, 11:17
Umm, I generally live by the rule 'treat others as you wish to be treated'. I'm nice to anyone but, if you hurt me too many times I'll not want you in my life. And I never go back on that. I'm very loyal to my friends but I expect the same back. However, I'm really fragile and I let my emotions rule me frequently. I'm either really, really happy or really, really sad. Sometimes I can't quite seem to get the balance right. I'm quite unintentionally over-dramatic but also very very shy, and guarded. I'm very close to my family :hug:
I'm also really stubborn :pI'm the same. :p

cezy rockeru
02-06-11, 13:01
I'm the crazy whiny bitch you see in your head when noone's there.

Forwen
02-06-11, 14:48
I'm a walking, breathing average. I'm utterly unique in the sense that if someone somehow took a median average of human character they'd find me in the middle.

Lee1711
02-06-11, 16:47
I think I'm just an average guy. I've got a very strange sense of humour which only people closest to me understand. I tend to be an introvert, shy and awkward at times but I become comfortable with strangers very easy.

DgoOdz94
02-06-11, 17:59
Too random and complicated to explain.

Rai
02-06-11, 23:21
I always find it so hard to describe myself, so I'll give a few adjectives others have used to describe me: Nice, timid, shy, boring, reliable, quiet, nice, friendly. Pretty meh and average really. Why can't I get Sexy or vivacious? :p

I like to be fair to people and I am friendly. I'm a sensitive soul and tend to cry really easily. I'll give anyone a fair chance but maybe I'm too gullible at times. I'm optimistic mostly, a 'cup half full' kind of person.

What is this, a dating site? As it feels like I'm writing one of those profiles :p...oh wait, may have revealed too much there :pi:

Nausinous
02-06-11, 23:43
Me? As a person? Son that's an answer worthy of a seizure-inducing wall of text, I'll spare you the suffering. :p

<3 this.

I'm an alright kind of person ... I guess :p.

Encore
02-06-11, 23:46
It's not that difficult to read the opening post you guys....

Anyways, I am not the kind of person to hold a grudge. Normally what happens if I have to deal with somebody I don't like, or who has been / is mean to me, is I deal with them very coldly and only insofar as I actually have to. Outside of that I just ignore them, and they are completely out of the sphere of my life. But it's easier for me to do so because I am not very social to begin with.

MattTR
03-06-11, 00:56
Friendly, outgoing, persistent, social, and funny.

I guess that sums it up! :vlol:

pEhouse
03-06-11, 02:23
Anyways, I am not the kind of person to hold a grudge. Normally what happens if I have to deal with somebody I don't like, or who has been / is mean to me, is I deal with them very coldly and only insofar as I actually have to. Outside of that I just ignore them, and they are completely out of the sphere of my life. But it's easier for me to do so because I am not very social to begin with.

Agreed, with the exception that I do hold grudges. I would never go as far as trying to ruin someone elses life on purpose, no matter what they've done to me, I deal with it in my own way (I have started to write short episodes about how I would kill off each one of all the guys I ever dated, for example).
Also I take things very much to heart, even by strangers or on the internet, and even the most trivial things will haunt me for days, so I try to block them out as good as I can until I am over it.