PDA

View Full Version : Born This Way- Acoustic Cover

khFREAK
06-06-11, 10:33
Have only recently started singing...

Quickly did this the other day. Was just wondering what others thought?
It's not the best recording or quality, but any feedback (positive or negative) would be great :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq7mT48Ewro

Nausinous
06-06-11, 11:10
You may need singing lessons but nice attempt :tmb:

khFREAK
07-06-11, 10:21
thankyou,

I'm looking into lessons, but it just depends on time I spose :P

amiro1989
07-06-11, 15:58
I think you were trying a bit too hard. You have a very cute voice. I really like your tone. Less "yeah-yeah-yeah". More focus on the rhythm.

Work on your technique, and you'll get tons better. I took singing lessons for 3 months and the change was drastic, I'm sure you'll get a lot better too. :)
:hug:

And I definetely see potential :tmb:

larson n natla
07-06-11, 16:12
You have a pretty voice, it reminds me of a show girl.

I think you may have gone a bit overboard during the 'yeah, yeah, yeah' parts, just make the song your own if the flow doesn't feel right don't force it.

Apart from that you are off to a good start.

By the way did you sing this while listening to the song through ear-phones or an instrumental?

nick styger
07-06-11, 16:43
you have a colourful sound to your voice and an easy delivery that is most relaxing and nice. If you keep this up you will have many followers. Your voice is beautiful.

khFREAK
09-06-11, 08:01
Thankyou for all the feedback guys.

I have decided to start getting lessons, I just wanted to see if my singing could be improved, or if it was too terrible to fix :P

I sung it without anything. I was just very bored and decided to sing my own version.
I tried to find an instrumental, but all were very bad, so I improvised.

I am aware I'm not an awesome singer, but thankyou for taking the time to help. I hope I didn't make your ears bleed xD

larson n natla
09-06-11, 19:05
I sung it without anything. I was just very bored and decided to sing my own version.
I tried to find an instrumental, but all were very bad, so I improvised.

Ah good, its just that sometimes listening to it through ear-phones can cause you to sing a bit strangely and listening to an instrumental can force you into a beat. :)

Autolycus
12-06-11, 09:33
Really good attempt. The more singing you do the better you'll get so keep going :tmb: