PDA

View Full Version : And you thought the mother giving her child botox was bad...

jajay119
09-06-11, 08:56
... Well you haven't heard anything yet, this is probably even more disgusting and quite frankly just plain disturbing in every way possible. Parenting really is going down the drain.

‘Human Barbie’ buys 7-year-old daughter boob job for her birthday
Sarah Burge, who calls herself 'the Human Barbie', has defended giving her daughter a voucher for breast enhancements for her seventh birthday.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/08/article-1307573031721-0C79763E00000578-174640_636x300.jpg
Burge has boasted how she gave a voucher for the procedure to her daughter, Poppy, to use when she is 16.

The 50-year-old, whose comments come in the week ministers vowed to crack down on the sexualisation of children, said her girl ‘squealed with delight’ when given the £6,000 gift.

Poppy said: ‘I wanted a new computer, a holiday and a voucher for surgery. When I got it all, it was a dream come true. I can’t wait to be like mummy with big boobs.’

Her mother, from St Neots, Cambridgeshire, has spent more than £500,000 on her own surgery so she looks like Barbie.

She hit the headlines last year when she revealed she was giving Poppy pole-dancing lessons.

Yesterday, she said Poppy had begged her for a breast operation, adding: ‘If she develops naturally big boobs, she can have something else done with it.’

Poppy also had a £12,000 ‘exotic pamper party’, which included manicures in the back of a pink bus. She also got a ring and necklace set worth £450 and a £4,000 spa break.

‘Poppy isn’t interested in bouncy castles or pass the parcel, so I splashed out on something a little more grown-up,’ her mother, who hosts swinging parties and writes erotic novels, told Closer.

But Justine Roberts, co-founder of Mumsnet, said: ‘Most parents would be pretty horrified at the thought of their children having a boob job.’

Earlier this week, a Mothers’ Union report called for curbs on overtly sexual childrenswear and raunchy music videos.

Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/865754-human-barbie-buys-7-year-old-daughter-boob-job-for-her-birthday#ixzz1Old7GF9B

cezy rockeru
09-06-11, 09:00
Mother of God. 0_0

Spong
09-06-11, 09:06
The mother looks nothing like Barbie, that's half a mil wasted. She just looks like mutton dressed up as lamb.

As for the present, it's not like the kid's having her boobs done next week. She's got to wait until she's sixteen. The fact the daughter was over the moon is a result of living with a mother like that. I think that's the real shame in this story, the kid's got a warped sense of what self-image is because of her mother.

Liara
09-06-11, 09:13
I call shenanigans. Something tells me the mom is just trying to stir the waters and draw in attention to herself in an "oh look at how outrages I am" way. It's just a voucher after all, and the kid will most likely change her mind once she grows up and realizes how awful her mom looks and hears all those horror stories about surgeries gone wrong.

Spong
09-06-11, 09:15
I call shenanigans. Something tells me the mom is just trying to stir the waters and draw in attention to herself in an "oh look at how outrages I am" way.

Something backed up by the fact the mother is all but fighting to be centre stage in that picture.

Autolycus
09-06-11, 09:17
Good god. Some people try all there lives for kids without any look, and then someone like that is able to have them. I'm spaechless.

Avalon SARL
09-06-11, 09:18
^Agreed

That is very shocking.

I still hope the daughter gets education and realized what her mother is doing is wrong.

Look at all that waste of money :yik:

toxicraider
09-06-11, 09:26
That is messed up; surely they won't allow the surgery. I would hope that if you can't have a nose job until your face has fully grown, then they would hardly let you have breast implants before you'd hit puberty. :confused:

scremanie
09-06-11, 09:52
AND a new computer?! That spoiled little bitch!! :eek:

sandygrimm
09-06-11, 10:07
Are you sure that's even human? or even Barbie? Geepers, why not just stuff he kid full of hormones

Sharon_14
09-06-11, 10:10
lmao! what a psycho! :vlol:

igonge
09-06-11, 10:57
Well at least the kid isn't getting them until she's 16 but still, it's outrageous.

jajay119
09-06-11, 11:12
Well, I think there's definitely some self publicity going on for the mother here like others have said.

I know she can't have the surgery till she is 16 but the most shocking part is why a child of 7 would even know what a breast augmentation was let alone feel the need to want one, and why her mother would buy her it at such a young age.

It's hardly instigating a good promotion of the body image on her child. But then, look at her. Barbie my backside, although she does look good for 50.

Dennis's Mom
09-06-11, 12:54
I call shenanigans. Something tells me the mom is just trying to stir the waters and draw in attention to herself in an "oh look at how outrages I am" way.

It does sound like an audition for a reality show, doesn't it?

larson n natla
09-06-11, 13:30
She was featured on a programme called 'Beauty and the beast' on Channel 4 in the UK.

She was paired up with a disabled partially blind lady with facial disfigurements and medical problems and both were tasked with taking on a week in the life of the other. This vile women was basically saying that if she was the disfigured lady she would be ashamed and didn't understand why the disfugered lady was confident. She then went on to cause an argument which reduced the lady to tears and ran out of the room.

Then when they went to a skin analysis centre it was revealed that the disabled lady had 0% spots 10% wrinkles and very little damage in comparison to 'Barbie' here who had plenty of spot's, wrinkles, skin damage, cell damage and scarring.

She thinks that she looks beautiful when in actual fact she looks scary and dresses like a 20 year old despite being around 50. This doesn't surprise me and I find it disgusting, that poor little girls mind has been so warped by the (mutilated) enhanced body of her mother.

interstellardave
09-06-11, 14:11
LOL... no-one mentioned the part where she gave her daughter pole-dancing lessons last year.

Prediction: this is going to be one very popular 16 year old girl. For better or worse...

Sgt BOMBULOUS
09-06-11, 14:13
Who the **** is funding this nonsense?

LNSNHGTDS
09-06-11, 14:20
If Ivy Valentine(Soul Calibur series ) had really existed then I wouldn't be surprised if I found out she was related to this family.

This is just pathetic, what will be her present when she turns 13, her own Ken?

SkyPuppy
09-06-11, 14:22
id hate to see what she did to her husband... probably made him into a Ken doll! and just think what she'd do if she had a son! O_O

Dream_Raider
09-06-11, 14:28
I feel sorry for the girl.... She's lived her life with that thing for a mother.

TR FAN 18
09-06-11, 14:33
£500,000 WASTED on complete nonsense! Seriously, a boob-job for a SEVEN year old?! :eek:

Cochrane
09-06-11, 14:36
Well at least they didn't do that operation yet. I guess it's only a matter of time before we hear that story…

Super Badnik
09-06-11, 14:50
I can't really see this happening, who would operate on a kid? Even though, what kind of a message is this to send a child? Just introducing them to this "how-you-look-is-your-worth" culture so early.

interstellardave
09-06-11, 14:56
It's for use when she's 16. At that point she could decide for herself to go through with it or not.

knightgames
09-06-11, 15:34
Wait. The mum hosts swinging parties and writes erotic novels and it's the boob job coupon she gets for her daughter to use at an older age that makes her a bad mother? Huh?

I've seen this lady on TV before. She's been around for a while. She's one of those "fifteen minutes of fame people" looking for another handout of fifteen minutes. I personally think the stories fake - a parody of last weeks news.

xXhayleyroxXx
09-06-11, 15:55
Wow. She must really hate her daughter. I'm not being sarcastic.

King.Louie
09-06-11, 18:22
She will be working the corners by the time shes 12

Rai
09-06-11, 18:44
That is vile. Her daughter has such a warped idea of a good self image from her mother. Oh look hunny, if you don't like the way you look, you can just buy a new look. She's also spoilt. Is she trying to buy her daughter's love? Whatever happened to nurturing and loving children, spending time with them etc?

And, I'm not trying to mean, but I couldn't help it, the mother reminds me of Janice Muppet:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/rjhuntley/Janice-MuppetsTV.png

:o :p

TRULuverzz
09-06-11, 18:45
WOAH! :eek: thats a bit too extreme, her daughters not even gone through puberty yet :pi:

StefanJ94
09-06-11, 18:46
Poppy said: ‘I wanted a new computer, a holiday and a voucher for surgery. When I got it all, it was a dream come true. I can’t wait to be like mummy with big boobs.’

:vlol: I can't decide whether this is funny or sad. :vlol::vlol:

pEhouse
09-06-11, 19:21
That is messed up; surely they won't allow the surgery. I would hope that if you can't have a nose job until your face has fully grown, then they would hardly let you have breast implants before you'd hit puberty. :confused:

WOAH! :eek: thats a bit too extreme, her daughters not even gone through puberty yet :pi:

etc etc... I wish people would read the whole article before commenting...

Basically, I agree with the people who said that she is teaching her daughter some completely messed up values when it comes to beauty and looks. Let's hope once the girl is older she'll snap out of her mother's manipulations.

just*raidin*tomb
09-06-11, 19:23
Who okayed this woman to have children? :confused:

Minty Mouth
09-06-11, 20:12
I am pretty sure the woman was brutally attacked and raped when she was younger leaving her with severe facial injuries and disfigurement. They managed to fix her up, though. I have sympathy for her considering her past; her obsession with looking beautiful obviously comes from her issues with dealing with that episode of her life. She probably lost so much self-esteem after her attack that she couldn't stop trying to recapture it and now doesn't want her daughter ever to feel like she did. She's going about it the completely wrong way, of course, but I don't think she deserves too much in the way of vitriol.

IceColdLaraCroft
09-06-11, 20:18
maybe they mean "Barbie" as in "bbq"

and maybe she won't need them when she's 16. Pretty stupid idea.

Tony9595
09-06-11, 20:46
I'm jealous, if only my mother was a living Barbie too :(

domino92
10-06-11, 16:50
Sadly, I wish she had her child taken away from her. Because that girl is going to be raised with nothing but self-image in mind and will be cut up, pumped full of botox, and emptied of all the contents of her stomach. It's sickening.

Unfortunately, she hasn't done anything illegal. She is giving it to her child for when she's 16. I like how the mother says, "She can redeem it if she already has big boobs." Not, "She can redeem it if she changes her mind."

This makes me sick.

larson n natla
10-06-11, 18:00
I am pretty sure the woman was brutally attacked and raped when she was younger leaving her with severe facial injuries and disfigurement.

As far as I know she got into a fight with an ex-lover who broke her nose. :confused:

I don't remember her being raped or disfigured!?

moodydog
10-06-11, 18:50
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__UQSIjH59iA/TIaBD8qnUoI/AAAAAAAAFtk/FSqOYFknGV4/s1600/Katie-Piper-Face-After-the-Accident-415x295.jpg

That woman is truly beautiful. The girl in this story will end up looking like an overly sexed up tramp.

xXhayleyroxXx
10-06-11, 18:52
^Katie <3

Poke Warrior
10-06-11, 18:54
I always knew that woman was a retard

Poke Warrior
10-06-11, 18:55
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__UQSIjH59iA/TIaBD8qnUoI/AAAAAAAAFtk/FSqOYFknGV4/s1600/Katie-Piper-Face-After-the-Accident-415x295.jpg

That woman is truly beautiful.

Now THAT is true on so many levels

TRNation
11-06-11, 03:01
Is it just me, or is the world getting worse and worse every year?? God help us. :pi:

Lara Croft!
11-06-11, 13:24
I browsed through the answers, waiting a devil's advocate to support the mum and her choice, but thank God TRFers are still logical and sane.
This girl is ruined btw.

moodydog
11-06-11, 15:45
I browsed through the answers, waiting a devil's advocate to support the mum and her choice, but thank God TRFers are still logical and sane.
This girl is ruined btw.

why? :confused: who in their right mind would support this? Especially on a Tomb Raiding Forum...