PDA

View Full Version : Easiest/Best way to remove eyeliner?

Tiddlyfish13
14-06-11, 20:05
I got this new eyeliner that just refuses to come off easy. It takes 2-3 days for it to melt/wash off. SO, what is the best way to remove it? I really need to know.

SkyPuppy
14-06-11, 20:13
EDIT: i usually use extra virgin olive oil to remove all my makeup and it works very very well.

Cali
14-06-11, 20:17
Have you tried actual makeup remover? Or even soap? xD
I use Johnsons cleansing and moisturising lotion.

I can't think of any quick ways if you're wanting to get it off right now.

xXhayleyroxXx
14-06-11, 20:26
I use makeup removing wipes... they should definately work. I have a wet n' dry eyeliner which basically, is stubborn and very easily applied so yeah. Should work.

Dark Lugia 2
14-06-11, 20:28
I hear olive oil works really good.

Put some of the makeup on your hand, let it dry for a while and test it to see if it works for you. I guess its also a natural alternative, if you perfer that over synthetic stuff. :p

Kelly Craftman
14-06-11, 20:29
Buy a better eyeliner that comes up? :p

But yeah all of the above :p

Tiddlyfish13
14-06-11, 20:36
EDIT: i usually use extra virgin olive oil to remove all my makeup and it works very very well.
Doesn't that cause acne though? :confused:
Have you tried actual makeup remover? Or even soap? xD
I use Johnsons cleansing and moisturising lotion.

I can't think of any quick ways if you're wanting to get it off right now.

I'm already scared enough to put the eyeliner on because I don't want to stab my eye, so how could I put soap right by it on purpose? D:

I also don't have any make-up remover, I'm too cheap :pi:

Thanks for all of the answers everyone :D

SkyPuppy
14-06-11, 20:37

no, it does not. people think it does because it feels greasy, but it's actually very good for your skin. :)

xXhayleyroxXx
14-06-11, 20:39

I'm already scared enough to put the eyeliner on because I don't want to stab my eye, so how could I put soap right by it on purpose? D:

I also don't have any make-up remover, I'm too cheap :pi:

Thanks for all of the answers everyone :D

Umm, my eyeliner was like ... 99p and the remover is like 35p? xD They're just wipes.

Tiddlyfish13
14-06-11, 20:39
no, it does not. people think it does because it feels greasy, but it's actually very good for your skin. :)

Oh, awesome :D
Umm, my eyeliner was like ... 99p and the remover is like 35p? xD They're just wipes.
I'm. Too. Cheap........................ LOL, I might try and get some.

~Takes olive oil bath :pi:~

Snazabaz
14-06-11, 20:43
Isn't olive oil far more expensive than make up wipes though? :pi:

SkyPuppy
14-06-11, 20:45

yes, but olive oil has multiple purposes.

Kelly Craftman
14-06-11, 20:46
yes, but olive oil has multiple purposes.
Cooking :p but what happens if you get it in the eye? It must kane like a biatch

SkyPuppy
14-06-11, 20:48
Cooking :p but what happens if you get it in the eye? It must kane like a biatch

mhm. <3 oh, it's not that bad. :p

Dennis's Mom
14-06-11, 20:51
http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/Category.aspx?Catalog=DHC%20USA&Category=SkinCare/Cleanse/RemoveMakeup

Best makeup removers ever. I use the Mild Touch in the shower. Makeup just dissolves. Follow up with their Olive Soap. :tmb:

Kelly Craftman
14-06-11, 20:52
mhm. <3 oh, it's not that bad. :p

haha i'll take your word for it next time im having problems with removing make up :p

King.Louie
14-06-11, 20:54
Tiddlyfish13 arnt you a dude? :pi: :p

SkyPuppy
14-06-11, 20:55
http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/Category.aspx?Catalog=DHC%20USA&Category=SkinCare/Cleanse/RemoveMakeup

Best makeup removers ever. I use the Mild Touch in the shower. Makeup just dissolves. Follow up with their Olive Soap. :tmb:

those are kind of pricey.

haha i'll take your word for it next time im having problems with removing make up :p

good girl. :p <3

Tiddlyfish15 arnt you a dude? :pi: :p

your point? dudes can wear eyeliner too.

Kelly Craftman
14-06-11, 20:57
Cheap and good :tmb:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eEqF61Z4Rnk/TT9Dtv63JkI/AAAAAAAABiQ/sWP-8XopqcU/s1600/Johnsons3in1EyeMakeupRemoverPads.jpg

KC Mraz
14-06-11, 21:06
I'm sorry to inform you that it is not eyeliner, you were chosen by the raccoons to be their link between them and us humans. It's never coming off.

Just kidding! Ha... sigh.

Your_Envy*
14-06-11, 21:07
Johnson's products make my pores very poor, they have bunch of parabens and silicones. :pi: Anyway, for waterproof make up (which your eyeliner probably is, I never heard of normal eyeliner that stays on eyes for so long :p), olive oil is the best like Kelsey already said. Also very good for your skin (depends of the skin type, but in general) - just don't get it in the eye cause it hurts like hell. :p

Tiddlyfish13
14-06-11, 21:18

Some of that is expensive... Okay, not exactly expensive, but I just don't have the money for it :p
Tiddlyfish13 arnt you a dude? :pi: :p
Yeah, that's right. I wear 'guyliner'. Deal with it :ohn: Haha :D
Well, I have like 10 bottles in my cabinet, so, I could take that bath if I wanted to.

Lara_Zoz2006
14-06-11, 21:25
Baby wipes :) clean anything lol , if u ignore the fact it meant for a babies botts lol

Deamonella
14-06-11, 21:35
Try Nivea products for eye make up removal. Drain the paid with the eye make up remover and hold it on your eye for like 30 sec, then gently remove it. After that wash your eyes. If it doesn't remove, repeat the same process.

xXhayleyroxXx
14-06-11, 21:39
Baby wipes :) clean anything lol , if u ignore the fact it meant for a babies botts lol

mhmm! They do xD xxxxx some of them are like, 10p a pack xD from tescos xxx

Tiddlyfish13
14-06-11, 21:50
I have those, actually :pi:

Try Nivea products for eye make up removal. Drain the paid with the eye make up remover and hold it on your eye for like 30 sec, then gently remove it. After that wash your eyes. If it doesn't remove, repeat the same process.

I think I'll stick with the free/ghetto ways. Yes, that's right. Ghetto :vlol:

mhmm! They do xD xxxxx some of them are like, 10p a pack xD from tescos xxx
What is p? Is it pennies? :confused:

SkyPuppy
14-06-11, 21:51
I think I'll stick with the free/ghetto ways. Yes, that's right. Ghetto :vlol:

HEY! ghetto can be a good thing, and that's been proven today. :p

xXhayleyroxXx
14-06-11, 21:52
What is p? Is it pennies? :confused:

Yes. Just use the baby wipes you have.

Tiddlyfish13
14-06-11, 21:57
HEY! ghetto can be a good thing, and that's been proven today. :p
Haha, yes, yes it is.
Yes. Just use the baby wipes you have.

Oh, I don't need to. It has already melted/washed off, I just wanted a future reference ;)

skylark1121
14-06-11, 22:01
Take a washcloth and run hot water over it. Put a natural soap (something that won't burn your eyes if it gets in there such as ivory soap). Then take a lotion (any kind really) and rub it on your eyelids/under eyes -- wherever you put the liner. Next, take the washcloth, and using the corner, rub it against the lined part of your eyes. Usually, this removes everything, unless your using waterproof eyeliner than you may have to invest in some makeup remover. :)

Admles
14-06-11, 22:03
You could try avoiding the entire issue and not wearing it at all :pi:

Tiddlyfish13
14-06-11, 22:12
You could try avoiding the entire issue and not wearing it at all :pi:

But then I won't be a sexy beast :pi:

Simochka
14-06-11, 22:31
I guess you don't use foundation or powder? Shouldn't the eyeliner come right off then with only water? :p

but as many others already said I recommend olive oil. Works like a charm :D