PDA

View Full Version : A question about inserting hyperlinks on the forum?

Jami393
16-06-11, 16:03
I know when you insert a hyperlink you can turn it into word like "here"so when it's clicked on it will send you to that page, but I can't remember how you do it can someone help please?

xLara_Nathanx
16-06-11, 16:07
I know when you insert a hyperlink you can turn it into word like "here"so when it's clicked on it will send you to that page, but I can't remember how you do it can someone help please?

Click on that earth thingy with the paperclip, then enter url. Like erm. Youtube.com Then you will see two ''youtube.com''. Change the second one to ''here'' or something

Jami393
16-06-11, 16:11
Click on that earth thingy with the paperclip, then enter url. Like erm. Youtube.com Then you will see two ''youtube.com''. Change the second one to ''here'' or something

Thank You.:tmb:

StefanJ94
16-06-11, 16:12
Or simply just write your word and then select the word and then click on the "insert Hyperlink" button! Much easier and quicker! :tmb: :D

xLara_Nathanx
16-06-11, 16:14
Or simply just write your word and then select the word and then click on the "insert Hyperlink" button! Much easier and quicker! :tmb: :D

the bitch has to be smart again! LOL just kidding my dear :hug:, never tried it your way

StefanJ94
16-06-11, 16:22
the bitch has to be smart again! LOL just kidding my dear :hug:, never tried it your way

of course I must be smart! :p :hug:

jackles
16-06-11, 16:47
Reading this (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/announcement.php?f=19) also shows you how to do it!

And as the question has been answered I am going to close this! :)