PDA

View Full Version : Cream Caramel Worship?!!

Alex Shepherd
17-06-11, 23:06
[Mod edit]Title fixed[/mod edit]

I am one of the prayer of Cream Caramel actually... I LOOVVEEE and can't control myself to it... I always have one as a sweet after my meal, I started to know this when I was very young 6 years old... Anybody is crazy of Cream Caramel like me? :D

http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/32/Homemadeflan.jpg/250px-Homemadeflan.jpg

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/910/777926.JPG

http://rasamalaysia.com/images/mango_creme_caramel.jpg

http://content.logta.com/5d98ea27-d87f-4ca1-94d3-8506acf48f68.jpg

Dark Lugia 2
17-06-11, 23:13
I thought this thread was aiming for a different type of 'worship' at first! :o

I've never tried it, it looks too manufactured for my liking

Love2Raid
17-06-11, 23:13
^Manufactured? It's actually very simple.

Hmmm, yummy. :D

Alex Shepherd
17-06-11, 23:26
^Manufactured? It's actually very simple.

Hmmm, yummy. :D

Agreed!! I buy them in box like at the last picture that I show... and I make them it only takes 10 minutes and 30 minutes to be ready into the fridge :jmp:

Cali
17-06-11, 23:36
I don't mind them. My mum went through a HUGE phase of liking them. She would have like 2 a day. She was so in love with them. And then she tried making them and that failed. She bought them so often that she could tell when the ingredients changed. She was like "oooh theyve put less sugar in, I can tell"

And then one day she just went off them. Just as quickly as she started loving them, she wasn't keen on them anymore. Mind you, its probably for the best. I don't think theyre much good for your teeth if you have so many.

Apathetic
17-06-11, 23:40
I don't mind them. My mum went through a HUGE phase of liking them. She would have like 2 a day. She was so in love with them. And then she tried making them and that failed. She bought them so often that she could tell when the ingredients changed. She was like "oooh theyve put less sugar in, I can tell"

And then one day she just went off them. Just as quickly as she started loving them, she wasn't keen on them anymore. Mind you, its probably for the best. I don't think theyre much good for your teeth if you have so many.

Lmao.

Alex Shepherd
17-06-11, 23:45

That's true... because of too much sugar.

Each box has 2 bags, one is the caramel, and the other is the soup of the caramel (burned-sugar)
2 glass-cup of water, and 3 big-spoon of milk for each box of cream caramel like you have 2 box of cream caramel it will be 4 glass-cup of water and 3 big-spoon of milk, wait until they boil and put the caramel, and put the soup in each of the deep-plate, and when the caramel is already boiled, put them on the deep-plate so the soup is under the hot caramel, put them on the fridge for half an hour or an hour would be better, then have another plate and put the deep-plate up-side down to let the caramel fall onto the plate, and Bingo you have the original Cream Caramel!!

Sorry for my English language, I hope you understand what I just explained :S

ace_85
17-06-11, 23:45
I like them - they remind me of being about 5, as we used to have them at home occasionally when I was little. Just the packet ones, I think - although I hear that they are much nicer when they're home-made. I might have a go at it sometime :D

Alex Shepherd
17-06-11, 23:49
I like them - they remind me of being about 5, as we used to have them at home occasionally when I was little. Just the packet ones, I think - although I hear that they are much nicer when they're home-made. I might have a go at it sometime :D

I tried more than once, and it never worked with me :(

CiaKonwerski
17-06-11, 23:54
I call it flan...and yes, it is delicious.

SkyPuppy
18-06-11, 00:02
it looks like poop...

Underworld2008
18-06-11, 00:29
My mum buys these I love them haha

Capt. Murphy
18-06-11, 00:53
made me think of this... :pi:

9sEI1AUFJKw

:vlol:

Love2Raid
18-06-11, 00:56
made me think of this... :pi:

9sEI1AUFJKw

:vlol:
OMG! :vlol::vlol:
<3

Now I'm hungry. XD

jackles
18-06-11, 10:09
*insert expression of bemusement here*

I'm sorry but if we all opened threads about our favourite puddings this place would be a trifle messy.

Trifle...get it...ah never mind....