PDA

View Full Version : Girl with Huntington disease taunted by neighbors.

CiaKonwerski
20-06-11, 19:26
http://trenton.patch.com/articles/petkovs-neighbor-tells-trenton-police-i-cant-take-it-anymore?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk1|71826#youtube_video-6666459

What has the world come to these days honestly? These are the types of people who I feel are just plain evil. No mental illness wrong with them just plain mean, rude, spiteful people who will hopefully get their just desserts later in life. This sickens me, that poor little girl. I am so sorry for all she has been through and I pray that she will get better.

xXhayleyroxXx
20-06-11, 19:27
Thats disgusting and wrong and unjust. Urgh. Poor little angel.

Cali
20-06-11, 19:32
Ugh this has me in tears....I can't imagine what I'd do if this happened to my mum, or what she would do if this happened to me. Being harrassed and taunted about it is just...UGH. The human race has some horrible individuals in it. Makes me ashamed...
It's not even our fault who gets the disease, how could anyone make fun of someone who is completely innocent? I just don't get it...

Killercowz
That makes me sick to my stomach, I feel so sorry for that family.

interstellardave
Someone should really kick their asses. HARD.

Dennis's Mom
20-06-11, 20:00
Agreed. Some people are a waste of oxygen.

Rai
20-06-11, 21:49
Sickening behaviour. It's hard to really take any apology these people give as genuine. They say it's due to an on going neighbourly dispute; that is no excuse for what they're doing on Facebook.

TheRCroft
20-06-11, 21:51

Now this sums up everything. :(
It's so sad there are people like that :/

TRLegendLuver
20-06-11, 21:53
That's really cruel and disgusting and sickening. It sounds like the lady whose been doing this more so than anything else, is the one that is retarded and needs to be in a mental institution. :cen:

domino92
20-06-11, 21:55
There are some people that deserve to die, and that girl is not one of them.

Legend 4ever
20-06-11, 22:09
I've read about this story quite a long time ago. Can't believe it's still a running problem for these people. It's shocking. Poor girl, I wish she could lead a normal life.

Minty Mouth
20-06-11, 22:10
This was posted here a while ago. I'm pretty sure most of the same people commented. :p

TRLegendLuver
20-06-11, 22:17
This was posted here a while ago. Im retty sure most of the same people commented. :p

I never saw anything like this because if I had, I would of commented on it. And people are at least sympathizing and discussing on the topic rather than mentioning it might have been mentioned before. :p

Super Badnik
20-06-11, 22:35
That poor family. One day those people will really regret how they are behaving.

Catracoth
20-06-11, 22:36
There are some people that deserve to die, and that girl is not one of them.

Excuse me, but no one deserves to die.
While I am totally against what they did to that girl, no one is deserving of death.

Capt. Murphy
20-06-11, 23:15
I remember this. Sick effers. :mad:

domino92
20-06-11, 23:31
Excuse me, but no one deserves to die.
While I am totally against what they did to that girl, no one is deserving of death.

Sorry, overreaction.

CiaKonwerski
21-06-11, 01:13
This very well may have been mentioned once before because this is not the first time that those two assholes have done this. The article says they did it when the mother died and are now doing it again. Some people...

Tombraiderx08
21-06-11, 01:29
That's ignorant as hell! Who does that?!

NRO.
21-06-11, 06:28
All of a sudden my grandfathers drinking makes sense.

What if this hapenned to them? :mad:

Cochrane
21-06-11, 07:07
This is very bad, evil and so on.

But at the same time, is this news-worthy? This isn't about large-scale discrimination of people who are terminally ill, about the problems that little girls have to face or whatever. It's just some idiots being mean. That's not news, that has been going on for centuries. The only purpose this report has is to make us all feel outraged.

Autolycus
21-06-11, 09:05

Totally aggree.

These people are just sick uneducated P****s.