PDA

View Full Version : Search for Credo

godmodder
20-06-11, 19:50
Hello everyone,

I created this thread, because I'm hopelessly looking for a penpal which I've lost contact with for a few years now. The reason I put this here, is because he is the guy that wrote this (very nice) TR Chronicles walkthrough: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/367284-tomb-raider-chronicles/faqs/9548. I was about 12 years old when I played that game and we became penpal-like friends. He happened to be a programmer and got me interested in programming games.

Anyway, we never discussed much personal info. So all I know about him is that his real name is Ray, he's Hungarian and that he is a programmer that likes TR games, programmed the GameBoy advance for a living and was involved in some demo-scene group called Resource. His age is something from 30 to 40 years old.

His website is credo.resource.cx, and the email address that I mailed him on was credo AT resource DOT cx. The last response I've had from him was about 2 years ago. And I'm worried whether something has happened to him.

So I ask you: do you know him or what his current situation is? I'm kind of desperate to know. He is a really good friend and I'd like to get back in touch with him.

Thank you all for your effort!
Jeroen

larafan25
20-06-11, 19:56
I don't know him, but I hope you make contact.

Although he may not like you posting his name and such online. :/