PDA

View Full Version : Art!

cameron.florey
22-06-11, 21:41
Hey I know this should technically Go in the Art Section Of the forums but I really need some opinions on this.
It's an unfinished picture drew completely by me, I Want some fans views on it.
So I hope you all don't mind me posting this in this section Of the forums,
I am in the process of finishing this but lara so far is pretty much done so here goes. http://cameron-18.deviantart.com/art/Tomb-Raider-W-I-P-214474303
So yeah help me with it?
There will be a background so yeah...

HollabackBoy
22-06-11, 22:14
Excellent digital drawing! :tmb: I love the colours! The only thing I'd change is the cut of the shirt - it looks a little too low from her neck.

pEhouse
22-06-11, 22:21
Definitely change the head position! It is turned way too far back and creates the look of a broken neck.

cameron.florey
22-06-11, 22:43
Definitely change the head position! It is turned way too far back and creates the look of a broken neck.

Hey I know, The reason this is, is because you cant see her boob I know that sounds strange but I got someone to stand in that position it worked but because you can't see lara's book it makes it look like it's a full back turn when it's not >:|
But thank you and thank you @HollabackBoy
I'll get onto that

pEhouse
22-06-11, 23:12
I'd still move the angle a bit, either head or body.
Other than that, I really like the style :tmb:

Rai
23-06-11, 08:47
I am liking the overall effect of this picture :tmb:, but the head angle does look a tad exorcist-esque :eek:. It is possible to turn your head to look back, but the body usually tilts and turns to accommodate. In this pic, it looks like her body is facing straight forward with her neck practically on the shoulder. and where's her right hand? :eek:.

cameron.florey
23-06-11, 17:03
I am liking the overall effect of this picture :tmb:, but the head angle does look a tad exorcist-esque :eek:. It is possible to turn your head to look back, but the body usually tilts and turns to accommodate. In this pic, it looks like her body is facing straight forward with her neck practically on the shoulder. and where's her right hand? :eek:.

I know ahah thanks all for the help! I'm currently working on the whole head thing atm! It's getting there but great help s thank you :D!