PDA

View Full Version : 8 year old tells 911: "My daddy killed me"

Azazel
30-10-04, 01:06
A seriously wounded 8-year-old boy calmly described his father's deadly knife rampage during a call for help to 911. "My daddy killed me with a knife and I'm gone," the boy told a dispatcher. "Can you please send the Army men or the ambulance?"The soft-spoken child gave a wrong address and then hung up. But a second dispatcher called back, keeping him on the line while a frantic search was under way.On Wednesday, authorities released the remarkable tape of Anthony Sukto's calm courage during the October 22 ordeal, and the frantic efforts to find him.

"What's going on there?" asked dispatcher Kristine Woodrow.

"My daddy killed me with a butcher knife," Anthony said.

"How did that happen if you are talking to me?" Woodrow asked.

"Because," Anthony answered. "I don't know what happened, but something. He grabbed knives. I woke up. My dad, he was killing my mom and then my, my, my dad told me to go onto the other bed and then he's like, 'You're next,' and then he killed me. I'm still alive. I kind of survived."

Woodrow said she wasn't sure if what she was hearing was for real."He was extremely calm," she recalled Wednesday. "It wasn't a typical response from someone who had just witnessed what he witnessed or had just been attacked." Woodrow said while police and firefighters tried to find where Anthony was calling from, she tried to keep him on the phone. "Are you bleeding, Anthony?" she asked. "Uh huh," he answered. "Where are you bleeding from?" she asked. "From my stomach," he said. "Are you there by yourself?" Woodrow asked. "No. My mom is already dead and I am the only survivor," he said.

Authorities found the home minutes later when the child's father, Tony Sukto, 36, flagged down a fire truck. Sukto has been charged with the murder of his wife, Pranee, 39, and attempted murder of his son, and has pleaded innocent. Anthony underwent surgery for lacerations to his liver and is recovering. Woodrow said she wants to visit the little boy to tell him something she didn't get a chance to before. "I want to tell him how amazing he is," she said. "I don't think he knows that."

...what a ****ed up world we live in. The truely sick thing is that this isnt even the tip of the iceberg when you think what else is going on in the world. Thousands killed by unnecessary wars in places like Iraq, Kashmir, the West Bank, new born babies abandoned and left to die in China and else where, in Africa, tens of millions have been slaughter, and currently an estimated 80m women in Africa have had their cliterious forcably removed so that they arent tempted to cheat on their spouse...

Anyways ... Makes me ashamed of the human race...

kangaxx
30-10-04, 02:12
I will avoid comments on the topic subject, but i want to tell you i love you name:)) it is very comun in my country.
cya mate http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Thorn
30-10-04, 05:56
Reading that he had a calm voice when speaking to the dispatcher sounds very strange, especially at his age. Glad he's in recovery.

tazmine
30-10-04, 10:48
Man's inhumanity never ceases to dismay me. :(

TRChik
30-10-04, 13:09
i hope that child isnt scared for life.. but by the sounds of his calmness on the phone, i think he might already have been before he was stabbed.

Suzan
30-10-04, 13:16

ive always been so ashamed to be a human. human is the most disgusting, cruel, stupid and cold-hearted creature in this world. luckily i didnt born to be one of those killers and torturers but still.. every day i fight against all cruelty, i dont use make-up tested on animals, i dont wear fur and a few days ago i saved a spider (i usually scream when i see one) from our bathroom. i was showering and the poor thing was in the middle of the water on the floor. i took it on a piece of paper, took my towel and went outside to our balcony. it was cold and i almost dropped the towel around me put i did save the spider. i thought it was ridiculous but afterall, i love all animals and i feel sorry for all people who suffer.

tazmine
30-10-04, 13:30
That was a kind thing to do, Suzan. :D

It's a good thing you didn't drop your towel, though. Hehe. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

TRChik
30-10-04, 14:12
suzan - my mum does the same thing with spiders.. plus its bad luck if you kill them and itll rain the day after you kill it http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif but thats not why my mum saves them.

TheEveningStar
30-10-04, 15:00
Oh. poor kid, i bet he was calm because he didnt really know what was happening to him... Hope he is ok though...

nikos
30-10-04, 15:25
[QUOTE]...what a ****ed up world we live in. The truely sick thing is that this isnt even the tip of the iceberg when you think what else is going on in the world. Thousands killed by unnecessary wars in places like Iraq, Kashmir, the West Bank, new born babies abandoned and left to die in China and else where, in Africa, tens of millions have been slaughter, and currently an estimated 80m women in Africa have had their cliterious forcably removed so that they arent tempted to cheat on their spouse...

Anyways ... Makes me ashamed of the human race... [/QUOTE
don't forget my friends, there is always a small Hitler inside many people,unfortunately difficult to understand who are they!maybe the next door good man? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yuck.gif

SpArKy
30-10-04, 16:27
These cases are so sad, and are not un-common i am affraid, parents lose control, its disgusting, this boy is speacial.

I believe he might of died, but it wasnt his turn to go yet, and god re-vived him, as there is no witnes's!

But her could of also fainted, nevertheless i am pleased to hear this boy has survied, so far, its coping whith what lies ahead thats going to be tuth, but i wish him all the best!

Neteru
30-10-04, 16:48
:( Words fail me.

Draco
30-10-04, 22:19
He was in shock and thought he was dead. God had nothing to do with it.

tazmine
30-10-04, 22:46
Originally posted by Draco:
He was in shock and thought he was dead. God had nothing to do with it.Now, now, Draco....yyou don't know that. I'm not a believer myself, but there are more things in heaven & earth than man's minds have dreamed of.

Draco
30-10-04, 23:21
Yes there are, but we shouldn't automatically assume they are superior in some way, and we sure as hell shouldn't worship them as if they give a damn.

tazmine
30-10-04, 23:24
On that we do agree.

Azazel
31-10-04, 03:15
Originally posted by kangaxx:
I will avoid comments on the topic subject, but i want to tell you i love you name:)) it is very comun in my country.
cya mate http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif hehe I know it is ... I'm from Portugal ... I just dont live their :D Born In portugal, Father German Mother Russian

TombRaidingJenn42
31-10-04, 05:42
I think he was so calm because he was in shock, people react to things differently, someone else might have been screaming and crying, who's to say what's the right way to react......I just hope he recovers ok, poor child. :(

SpArKy
01-11-04, 16:06
He was in shock and thought he was dead. God had nothing to do with it.Must be shock then Dr Draco!

No one knows for certain!

Draco
02-11-04, 02:19
Originally posted by SpArKy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Draco:
He was in shock and thought he was dead. God had nothing to do with it.Must be shock then Dr Draco!

No one knows for certain!</font>[/QUOTE]You are absolutely right, but defaulting to 'miracle' is just a way to admit you don't know what happened or why. No offense.

umininn
09-11-04, 03:47
Hm.. don't you think Human always destroy things? I mean just take Human out of the earth (just for imagination), then you can see nature and animals just live in harmony and in balance.

Everything that human created has its downside and consequence. We create a plane for transport then we got warplanes. We chopped all the trees down to create buildings and buildings can collapse on us and kill us. This is just silly. I mean clearly we're already destroying the earth to the state the the weather's gone all funny. Even in really nice (and should have been stable) place like NZ (think LOTR)...

it's just sad. 8 yrs ago when I came to NZ the weather was no where like it was now...

SpArKy
09-11-04, 10:55
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SpArKy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Draco:

No one knows for certain!</font>[/QUOTE]You are absolutely right, but defaulting to 'miracle' is just a way to admit you don't know what happened or why. No offense.</font>[/QUOTE]None taken, you are also right, its just maybe the word miracle people would think sounds better then science terms etc, but i am no expert so i dont know!

Cato
10-11-04, 13:51
*Sigh* If there's good in the world, there's always evil.