PDA

View Full Version : The TR Level Tournament: Round 1, Division 4 Voting

Ward Dragon
09-08-11, 22:48
See the general thread for the tournament (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=183565) which includes all match-ups from previous rounds.

Please vote for one level from each pair :)

Division 3 Results
Winners are in bold.

The Hall of Seasons (28)
City of Khamoon (11)

Madubu Gorge (30)
Chambers of Tulun (8)

Wreck of the Maria Doria (33)
Parisian Backstreets (6)

Burial Chambers (21)
The Colosseum (17)

The River Ganges (31)
Angkor Wat (8)

Cistern (20)
High Security Compound (19)

Sinking Submarine (19)
Home Sweet Home (20)

Strahov Fortress (25)
Inside Menkaure's Pyramid (13)

Rai
09-08-11, 23:25
Why is this is in the debate section? Jenni, put your glasses on, love :p

Anyway, voted.

Ward Dragon
09-08-11, 23:32
Why is this is in the debate section? Jenni, put your glasses on, love :p

Anyway, voted.

Thanks XD Was switching back and forth between the thread and the PM for the poll choices and didn't notice I accidentally clicked the sub-forum :p

patriots88888
09-08-11, 23:43
Damn, I missed Division 3... I looked (apparently not good enough) but didn't see it. :(

Seth94
10-08-11, 00:05
My votes:

The Lost Library
The Serpent Rouge
Neptune's Hall
Natla's Mines
St. Francis Folly
Steet Bazaar
Ice Palace
Lost City of Tinnos (No contest. :D)

Camera Obscura
10-08-11, 00:10
LMAO at Lud's Gate having zero votes. :vlol:

Seth94
10-08-11, 00:12
LMAO at Lud's Gate having zero votes. :vlol:

I don't get why Lud's Gate is such an unpopular level. It's not that difficult, and the underwater section is only a sequence of a few levers. (Which isn't difficult either). :)

Although I think Lost Library is a better level overall. ;)

TRexbait
10-08-11, 00:14
I actually love Lud's Gate, but, The Lost Library... my favorite TR Level. So yeah

.snake.
10-08-11, 00:33
Alexandria is beating Natla's Mines? Seriously? Do people remember that all the Alexandria level has is Jean Yves house...? :confused:

patriots88888
10-08-11, 00:48
Alexandria is beating Natla's Mines? Seriously? Do people remember that all the Alexandria level has is Jean Yves house...? :confused:

Aww, but it's a pretty house and has pretty scorpions, a pretty fountain and a pretty motorcycle too. And my name appears in the warehouse/storage area in that level. :p

Camera Obscura
10-08-11, 00:57
I don't get why Lud's Gate is such an unpopular level. It's not that difficult, and the underwater section is only a sequence of a few levers. (Which isn't difficult either). :)

Precisely, I'm just shocked that it was losing 10-0. Usually levels like these are an even match. But I see at least one person voted for Lud's Gate. :p

Visually, I'd say Alexandria is a much prettier level, in that regard I would have voted for it too. But Natla's Mines had more going for it than a few ninjas and scorpions.

Seth94
10-08-11, 01:00
Precisely, I'm just shocked that it was losing 10-0. Usually levels like these are an even match. But I see at least one person voted for Lud's Gate. :p

Oh ok. Yeah, I agree that matchups like these should be much closer, but I think that Lost Library is the best level in TR4, which is why I think it's winning by a large amount. :)

Sir Croft
10-08-11, 01:06
I find TLR to be incredibly tiresome, which is why I voted for Lud's Gate. More fun!

:}hello friend
10-08-11, 02:30
I find TR3 to be not as good as TR4, which is why I voted for the Lost Library. More fun!

Had to. Sorry.

sheepman23
10-08-11, 03:39
Damn, I missed Division 3... I looked (apparently not good enough) but didn't see it. :(

Sorry 'bout that! :o I try to keep comments rolling on it so that it's easier to see on GC, but unfortunately I run into double-posting and triple-posting. ;) Just remember that there's a new poll every three days, and the old one gets closed that day as well. Unless Jenni doesn't have enough time to get on TRF (which is fine, I'm so happy that she's doing this! :D).

For the first 3/4 of the level, Lud's Gate is really quite a nice level. However, the final quarter of the level is among one of the most... FRUSTRATING experiences I can remember with TR. Even with Stella's walkthroughs, I found myself lost! And that NEVER happens! :( I'm telling you; if you merged City with Lud's Gate, and cut out the underwater crap at the end, you would have a perfect level. :tmb:

I know, right? I realize that several don't like Natla's Mines... but come on. Alexandria hardly deserves to be a level. :rolleyes:

I'll post my votes and why I picked each of them tomorrow. :)

Johnnay
10-08-11, 06:38
the lost library is a crap level and luds gate is far better, why is it losing..

peeves
10-08-11, 11:38
I chose:
Lud's Gate
Le Serpent Rouge
Great Wall
Alexandria
Maximum containment area
Old Mill
Ice Palace
Lost city of tinnos

sheepman23
10-08-11, 13:31
the lost library is a crap level and luds gate is far better, why is it losing..

I'll bet the majority of TRF would say the exact opposite. :p

peeves
10-08-11, 13:39

I agree with you. :tmb:

Vinkula
10-08-11, 13:55
Voted :)

sheepman23
10-08-11, 14:34
My level choices, and why I picked each:

The Lost Library: Easy, very easy choice. The Lost Library is a definition of what Tomb Raider bloody IS; Lud's Gate... is good for about 3/4 of the time, and then it reaches the point of pulling your hair out with the underwater maze. There is NOTHING that maddeningly frustrating in any of the other TR games. :(

Sacred Lake: Eh... I like The Serpent Rouge, as it's really the first level of AoD that gives you a Tomb Raider-ish experience with the climbing and whatnot, but Sacred Lake has the beautiful music track that appears at the beginning, and has beautiful architecture and the crocodiles, of course. :)

The Great Wall: I love both levels, for starters - but The Great Wall has a certain charm from 8 or so years of playing it that can't be replaced. Ever. It's such an amazing experience, and the best opening level of the series (although Highland Fling of Lost Artifact is also pretty amazing).

Natla's Mines: Yeah... this is brilliance compared to... Alexandria... :pi:

St. Francis Folly: Easy. :wve:

Old Mill: The amazingly creepy atmosphere of the Ireland levels pretty easily beats the likes of Street Bazaar. Although, to be fair, that level ALSO has a pretty bold atmosphere, but the former manages to do puzzles a lot better than... lightning and a randomly appearing bull. :vlol:

The Ice Palace: This one was a bit tougher. While I absolutely love the water scales puzzle of ToH, those Tibet levels are amazing. :D

Lost City of Tinnos: It's a flawed level, but a MUCH more epic experience than Eckhardt's Lab. There are only two positives about that level: the actual alchemy lab, which is kinda cool, and the ending FMV. The "boss battles"... are terrible. Flat-out awful. :pi:

Seth94
10-08-11, 14:38
Lost City of Tinnos: It's a flawed level, but a MUCH more epic experience than Eckhardt's Lab. There are only two positives about that level: the actual alchemy lab, which is kinda cool, and the ending FMV. The "boss battles"... are terrible. Flat-out awful. :pi:

Flawed level? :eek:

There's nothing flawed about this level. Everything, from the level design to the visuals to the puzzles, is brilliantly done. :tmb:

sheepman23
10-08-11, 14:44
Flawed level? :eek:

There's nothing flawed about this level. Everything, from the level design to the visuals to the puzzles, is brilliantly done. :tmb:

First of all, I still really like the level. :)

But there are both pros and cons:
+ Earth, fire, and water puzzles
+ Incredible challenge
+ The broken bridge
+ The creepy atmosphere
+ The cage room (where "No Waiting Around" plays :D)
+ Textures were really cool and ancient
+ Secrets
- The level design, which feels like a jumbled mess in the second half of the level
- The air puzzle... not a very original idea
- The first room of the level is boring
- The trapdoor and switch room. I hate it. :pi:

Nevertheless, I give the level a solid 9/10. :tmb:

Seth94
10-08-11, 14:54
- The level design, which feels like a jumbled mess in the second half of the level:

The level design imo is brilliant throughout. The fact that the temple is hidden deep inside the snow and rock, (eg: bridge room, room with two Tinnos Monsters, first room), is great design. The element puzzle areas also fit nicely as they are located around the pillar of light in the centre. :tmb:

- The air puzzle... not a very original idea

I agree that the air puzzle could have done with a better puzzle, but I suppose rollingballs represent it in a way, and I think that the maze is just a filler for the lack of air puzzles. :)

- The first room of the level is boring

Although most of this area is just finding a key and pulling levers, I think this is just an area which is supposed to start off relatively easy, before you get to the more difficult challenges ahead. I also love the geometry in this area. :D

- The trapdoor and switch room. I hate it. :pi:

This I agree with. Either the scale of the trapdoor puzzle should have been smaller, or there should have been less trapdoors. However I think it was an original puzzle. :)

Anyway, that's just all my opinion lol. :D

sheepman23
10-08-11, 15:10
Although most of this area is just finding a key and pulling levers, I think this is just an area which is supposed to start off relatively easy, before you get to the more difficult challenges ahead. I also love the geometry in this area. :D

I do agree with this. Although the area bores me, and it feels like a chore to get through when you're dying to get to the tough part of the level, it is a very nice, calm, and quiet area which contrasts very well to the madness of RX Tech Mines and the latter part of Tinnos. :tmb: And yes, the geometry is amazing.

You're right, though - in the end, we all have completely different opinions, and I can respect that. :)

Avalon SARL
10-08-11, 17:31
The choices with this vote are a lot harder than the previous polls :)

kooky
10-08-11, 17:37
My choices :)

1. The Lost Library
2. Sacred Lake
3. The Great Wall
4. Natla's Mines
5. St. Francis Folly
6. Street Bazaar
7. The Ice Palace
8. Lost City of Tinnos

sheepman23
10-08-11, 19:21
The choices with this vote are a lot harder than the previous polls :)

Agreeing with you there. And the match-ups will get tougher and tougher as the rounds go on... ugh. I'm going to be voting against levels that I love. :(

b0bb13
10-08-11, 19:24
Wooo~

The Lost Library
~~~~~~
The Serpent Rouge
~~~~~~
Neptune's Hall
~~~~~~
Natla's Mines
~~~~~~
St. Francis Folly
~~~~~~
Old Mill
~~~~~~
The Ice Palace
~~~~~~
Eckhardt's Lab

Cali
10-08-11, 20:09
Yeaaah this one was the hardest so far... Some of them were really good levels against ones I didn't really like so I could easily choose between them. But some of the others were just average vs average so I couldn't really choose :/ But ah well. I did in the end.

Ward Dragon
10-08-11, 21:35

I hated Natla's Mines so I went with Alexandria in the poll. I forget the actual level boundaries in TR4 though (everything blends together for me) so I did think that Alexandria had a bit more to it than just his house XD

Eddie Haskell
10-08-11, 22:39
The Lost City of Tinnos IS Tomb Raider. In my most humble opinion it is the single greatest TR level they have ever devised. It showcases all of the atmosphere, the sounds, the adversaries, platforming, discovery, the enviromental hazards, and truly all of the bells and whistles that anyone could ever ask for in a Tomb Raider game...all wrapped up in a single level.

sheepman23
10-08-11, 22:44
The Lost City of Tinnos IS Tomb Raider. In my most humble opinion it is the single greatest TR level they have ever devised. It showcases all of the atmosphere, the sounds, the adversaries, platforming, discovery, the enviromental hazards, and truly all of the bells and whistles that anyone could ever ask for in a Tomb Raider game...all wrapped up in a single level.

I loved Tinnos. However, I didn't love it near as much as some other very classical TR experiences; Palace Midas and Temple of Xian come to mind. I think that Tinnos is missing the tight level design that these levels have - while there are some amazing bits and pieces of the level, they're not held together well enough.

But I agree with you for the most part - it does have a lot of what makes TR great, and I respect that. :tmb:

Seth94
10-08-11, 22:55

My thoughts exactly. :tmb:

LaraDuh
10-08-11, 22:59
Neptunes Hall mus'nt lose!
:pi:

Eddie Haskell
10-08-11, 23:21
I do not rate or even gauge a Tomb Raider level based on how it plays as a set of game components, or as to if it is symetrical, 'tight', or efficiently designed. I do so based on how absorbed and "pulled in" I feel as I play it, and if it feels like a real place...flaws and all. A level that is 'tight' appears to me as if it were made for playing a game rather than a real world place, and this is by the way a major problem with most modern games these days. Tinnos really feels like a peculiar section of a lost city, and even though you are made to perform certain tasks to complete the level you feel as if many of these things were not placed there just to make the gamer struggle to complete them.

I view the various TR level designs in the same way I would view an artist as opposed to a draftsman. Using this anaolgy Tinnos was was made by the Picasso of the draftsman (the abstract doodling of a great engineer). :)

sheepman23
10-08-11, 23:32
I do not rate or even gauge a Tomb Raider level based on how it plays as a set of game components, or as to if it is symetrical, 'tight', or efficiently designed. I do so based on how absorbed and "pulled in" I feel as I play it, and if it feels like a real place...flaws and all. A level that is 'tight' appears to me as if it were made for playing a game rather than a real world place, and this is by the way a major problem with most modern games these days. Tinnos really feels like a peculiar section of a lost city, and even though you are made to perform certain tasks to complete the level you feel as if many of these things were not placed there just to make the gamer struggle to complete them.

I think you misunderstood me: I wasn't trying to be really technical when I said "tight level design." IMO, the second half of Tinnos is a bit of a jumbled mess design-wise. There's the pillar of light room, the cage room, the tall chamber with the trapdoors and switches, and the poolroom. They all connect together... not very well. Plus, the level doesn't feel like a city at all. It feels like a very ancient, "tombish" place, and it's an amazing feel - but where's the city? :p

What I meant is that other levels have better design and structure, which enhance the overall experience. :) When you look at a level like The Lost Library or Palace Midas, I enjoyed them more because they seemed to have a better plan with what they want to be. Lost City of Tinnos feels like its trying too hard. There are a lot of amazing elements here, but some of them don't particularly make sense when put together. Like I said, I love the level - but there are things I would change to make it even better. ;)

Eddie Haskell
10-08-11, 23:52
No, I understood you perfectly.

sheepman23
10-08-11, 23:59
No, I understood you perfectly.

But I get the feeling that you think I dislike the level; I don't at all, it's one of my favorites. I just think that there are several things that could've been improved. That doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it. ;)

Tinnos really feels like a peculiar section of a lost city, and even though you are made to perform certain tasks to complete the level you feel as if many of these things were not placed there just to make the gamer struggle to complete them.

But that's the thing; the trapdoor and switch room is one part of the game that I find frustrating and tedious. THIS certainly feels like it was put in to make the gamer struggle to complete it, along with the incredibly annoying amount of wasps.

Dark Wiseman
11-08-11, 08:52
The voting:
The only difficult ones for me were "The Lost Library" versus "Lud's Gate" and "Old Mill" versus "Street Bazaar".

Especially between "The Lost Library" and "Lud's Gate"; even now I'm still questioning my choice. Definitely the most difficult one yet for me. Both levels have parts I like, and parts I don't like. For Lud's Gate, it's pretty obvious, I like everything in the level with the exception of the underwater area. If I were to rate it, it would be a 8/10 for everything but the water area and a 5/10 for the water area. For the Lost Library, everything before the planet puzzle is awful, that section would get a 4/10 for me. However once you get to the planet puzzle, the level does a full 180 and becomes awesome, easily a 9/10 for me. As you can see, when you average them out, they come to the same score (although if I was rating the whole level, they would be 7/10's instead of their 6.5/10 average, as the better parts compose more of the level than the bad parts do).

Lost City of Tinnos:
Personally for me the Lost City of Tinnos is one of my favorite TR levels; it's in my top 10. If I were to give it a rating, it's a solid 9/10 for me.

For me it only has a few problems that keep it from a 10/10. First thing is the wasps; it's not the fact that they are there so much as there are just too many of them. Second problem is the wind puzzle; not only does a maze not even make sense for a wind puzzle, but mazes are boring to boot. Third and fourth problems have to do with flow. First thing is that I feel as though the beginning area does not flow into the bridge area very well. Second part is with the second Uli key you get for the final room. That whole section just doesn't "fit" with the level at all. It's like the level designer had all these extra rooms he/she didn't know what to do with, so they shoehorned them into the map at the last minute, and quickly came up with an idea to give them a point in the level. With that said, I actually like the trapdoor room. I think it's a unique take on traditional TR ideas. Plus, I don't see anything frustrating about it at all.

"The Serpent Rouge" versus "Sacred Lake":
What. The. F*ck. That's all I have to say.

sheepman23
11-08-11, 11:33
For me it only has a few problems that keep it from a 10/10. First thing is the wasps; it's not the fact that they are there so much as there are just too many of them.

SPOT ON. :tmb:

Second problem is the wind puzzle; not only does a maze not even make sense for a wind puzzle, but mazes are boring to boot. Third and fourth problems have to do with flow. First thing is that I feel as though the beginning area does not flow into the bridge area very well. Second part is with the second Uli key you get for the final room. That whole section just doesn't "fit" with the level at all. It's like the level designer had all these extra rooms he/she didn't know what to do with, so they shoehorned them into the map at the last minute, and quickly came up with an idea to give them a point in the level.

Exactly what I've been trying to say. The final half of the level, while it has some amazing ideas, doesn't do a good job at all of putting them together. And I don't see how that's thinking too technical - it DOES distract from the feel of the level, which is otherwise amazing. Yes, flow is a big problem with the level.

peeves
11-08-11, 12:14
I hated Natla's Mines so I went with Alexandria in the poll. I forget the actual level boundaries in TR4 though (everything blends together for me) so I did think that Alexandria had a bit more to it than just his house XD

I also went with alexandria because i don't care for natla's mines that much.

Eddie Haskell
11-08-11, 14:11
Until I came upon this forum I never even thought to separate and then evaluate each level individually, or for that matter to critique and break the game down into it's various game constituents. Personally I believe that if I were to perform this kind of detailed and technical analysis for each game that I play, it would unnecessarily detract from my enjoyment of the game. I try and "evaluate" each game based on its totality, and to whether or not it "grabbed" me and subsequently pulled me in. And when I say 'me" I am referring to how absorbed I am inside of my avatar. And yes, when I played the classic Tomb Raider games Lara was me (not to mention that I play every game this way). Most gamers play the game differently as the manipulator of Lara and not as themselves.

I noticed also over the years that many need to see logic, planning and reason behind all game level design. I feel that in a game such as all of the classic Tomb Raider games one should in the end feel that the world was real and therefore flawed. And most importantly that it was not a game designed world/level, but a real one that sometimes does not make sense from a logical, flowing game perspective. That is why I find Tinnos so wonderful, it has all of the bells and whistles that should be in a Tomb Raider game, but it also gives you the feeling it is a somewhat chaotic, authentic, ancient place. And for my money TR III is the best all-around TR game ever created, although for different reasons I choose the original classic overall as my favorite.

sheepman23
11-08-11, 14:32
^ I get what you're saying, I really do. :) But for me, Lost City of Tinnos DOES have some glaring flaws. I'm sorry, that's my opinion; it's a great, very nice experience, but like I mentioned earlier, there are a few tedious gameplay-related parts that DO detract from my enjoyment of the level. I could've said this about it before joining TRF, too. I HATE having to dispatch wasps every time I turn around - it really annoys me.

My comments about the level design does not mean that I have nit-picked on the level, and thus like it less; it means that I'm wondering what the designers might've been thinking in a few parts. I like to ponder over these things. No, it doesn't mean that my overall enjoyment has decreased at all. I'm just saying that a few things could have been better. ;)

Amiyo
11-08-11, 14:42
I would have thought that High Security Compound would beat the Cistern, but what do I know, I'm just me... :p

Here are my votes:

The Lost Library (TRLR)
The Serpent Rouge (AoD)
Neptune's Hall (AoD)
Alexandria (TRLR)
Maximum Containment Area (AoD)
Old Mill (TRC)
Temple of Horus (TRLR)
Eckhardt's Lab (AoD)

...quite a lot of AoD there. :)

Eddie Haskell
11-08-11, 15:02
When I was on patrol in Afghanistan, we entered a very small tribal settlement in the mountains. As we were eating along a long stone wall, one of my men commented that sometime in the long lost past the people here really screwed up the construction of the rock-cut steps/path up the steep hillside. Instead of making it an easier climb by going back and forth (left and right) at an angle to the slope someone decided to tackle the slope (almost) directly. The climb was severe and steep even with the advantage of steps, and one can imagine that over the many years the inhabitants of the village cursed the designer for his "mistake". Lord knows how many fell down and were killed attempting to traverse this! Personally I feel that he was just trying to minimize the number of steps that they would have to cut at the expense of more vigorous "exercise" for the villagers...

But this "mistake" also illustrates the real world and all of its unique and illogical flaws. The classic games (particularly the first few) seemed to me to display this more than any of the modern ones. Whether or not this was because of actual planning, laziness, etc is unknown to me, but suffice it to say that the latest Tomb Raider games are so overtly "organized", railroaded and rendered logical that they overwhelmingly reek of game designer scent.

I can see your point of some areas becoming 'tedious', but to me that is simply the world as it comes. I prefer this to a precisely laid out racetrack as the new games seem to want to give us.

sheepman23
11-08-11, 15:12
^ A good point you make there. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that Tinnos doesn't feel like the incredible experience that it could've been. There are several great moments from the level, and it does stand among the best, but a few things just seem really careless about it (like Dark Wiseman said, that poolroom with the Uli Key seems as if it was thrown in at the last minute, just to have another room).

I can see your point of some areas becoming 'tedious', but to me that is simply the world as it comes. I prefer this to a precisely laid out racetrack as the new games seem to want to give us.

I whole-heartedly agree with this. :tmb: I liked Anniversary, but I won't deny that several parts of it as well as most of Legend gave everything to us on a silver platter, whereas even the most boring/annoying challenges of the early TR games had a better sense of satisfaction when you completed them. ;)

sheepman23
11-08-11, 17:22
Gah! The Sacred Lake and The Serpent Rouge are neck-and-neck! SOMEONE SPLIT THIS UP!!!! XD

Saman
11-08-11, 17:37
Anyhow thank you for tournament, voted! (:

sheepman23
11-08-11, 19:28
Oh no... they're tied again...

Blackmoor
11-08-11, 22:22
Mine were...

Lost Library - TR4
Serpent Rouge - AoD
Great Wall - TR2
Natla's Mines - TR1
St Francis's Folly
Street Bazaar - TR4
Temple of Horus - TR4
Lost City of Tinnos - TR3

Can there be any other choice? :mis:

I think not! :p

Seth94
11-08-11, 22:33
Mine were...

Lost Library - TR4
Serpent Rouge - AoD
Great Wall - TR2
Natla's Mines - TR1
St Francis's Folly
Street Bazaar - TR4
Temple of Horus - TR4
Lost City of Tinnos - TR3

Can there be any other choice? :mis:

I think not! :p

Yes, you could have chosen all the other levels instead. :p

Anyway, I agree with your selection except for 2 levels. ;)

Blackmoor
11-08-11, 22:53
Yes, you could have chosen all the other levels instead. :p

Anyway, I agree with your selection except for 2 levels. ;)Neptune's Hall is nice actually - anything with water is usually quite special in TR. :)

Ice Palace I quite like too...but not as much as TR4.

Seth94
11-08-11, 22:55
Ice Palace I quite like too...but not as much as TR4.

We're talking about one level here, not the whole game. :p

Blackmoor
11-08-11, 22:58
We're talking about one level here, not the whole game. :pI dunno, I don't want to be "unfaithful" to TR4, y'know!!! :p TR4 = Love me, love all my levels...

sheepman23
11-08-11, 22:59
The Ice Palace vs. Temple of Horus was a tough one... but there's a certain charm to all of the Tibet levels that I just didn't get with Giza. ;)

Seth94
11-08-11, 23:00
I dunno, I don't want to be "unfaithful" to TR4, y'know!!! :p TR4 = Love me, love all my levels...

So why did you vote The Serpent Rouge over Sacred Lake then, and Natla's Mines over Alexandria? :p

The Ice Palace vs. Temple of Horus was a tough one... but there's a certain charm to all of the Tibet levels that I just didn't get with Giza. ;)

I agree it was a tough matchup. However Ice Palace just about wins for me. :)

Blackmoor
11-08-11, 23:03
The Ice Palace vs. Temple of Horus was a tough one... No it wasn't!! :p Hot v. cold, TR4 v. TR2, Right v. Wrong... Easy. :D

Edit
So why did you vote The Serpent Rouge over Sacred Lake then, and Natla's Mines over Alexandria?Er...

:D

Seth94
12-08-11, 00:09
No it wasn't!! :p Hot v. cold, TR4 v. TR2, Right v. Wrong... Easy. :D

Edit
Er...

:D

Haha lol. :D

When does this poll finish btw? :)

sheepman23
12-08-11, 00:11
When does this poll finish btw? :)

Tomorrow. ;) For all of the Round 1 polls, it will be 3 days between every new thread, and with Round 2, I think we'll move up to 4 days to allow even more voters, since those are more important rounds. :)

Seth94
12-08-11, 00:14
Tomorrow. ;) For all of the Round 1 polls, it will be 3 days between every new thread, and with Round 2, I think we'll move up to 4 days to allow even more voters, since those are more important rounds. :)

Ah ok then. :)

I just looked at some of the division 5 matchups. I think some of them will be tight. :)

peeves
12-08-11, 13:13
Ah ok then. :)

I just looked at some of the division 5 matchups. I think some of them will be tight. :)

So do we wait 3 days or 4 days between rounds 4 and 5?

Seth94
12-08-11, 13:45
So do we wait 3 days or 4 days between rounds 4 and 5?

I think in round 1 we wait 3 days between each division, and in round 2 we wait 4 days between each division. :)

peeves
12-08-11, 13:48
I think in round 1 we wait 3 days between each division, and in round 2 we wait 4 days between each division. :)

So 4 days it is. We should have the next one up tomorra.

Seth94
12-08-11, 13:50
So 4 days it is. We should have the next one up tomorra.

No, 3 days between each division in round 1. :) Remember this is still round 1 atm. When all matchups have taken place, round 2 starts after that. ;)

peeves
12-08-11, 13:51
No, 3 days between each division in round 1. :) Remember this is still round 1 atm. When all matchups have taken place, round 2 starts after that. ;)

So what would round 2 be? Crystal dynamics's games?

Seth94
12-08-11, 13:54
So what would round 2 be? Crystal dynamics's games?

No, round 2 is when the winners of all the round 1 matchups are matched up against each other.

For example, Palace Midas and Diving Area won the first 2 matchups in the first division, so they will matchup against each other in round 2. :)

peeves
12-08-11, 17:30
No, round 2 is when the winners of all the round 1 matchups are matched up against each other.

For example, Palace Midas and Diving Area won the first 2 matchups in the first division, so they will matchup against each other in round 2. :)

OK. I hope palace midas loses in round 2.

Ward Dragon
12-08-11, 21:51
Thread closed as the voting is over. Division 5 will be up shortly :)

Edit: On second thought I just noticed there's a tie in one of the matches so I will wait for another vote :)

Cali
12-08-11, 22:04
SACRED LAKE to win D:

*cross fingers*

**Kay fine obv I didn't wish enough. </3

Spong
12-08-11, 22:06
I don't get these threads LOL.

Ward Dragon
12-08-11, 22:14
Alright, it looks like the tie is broken so I'll make the next poll now :)