PDA

View Full Version : What really makes YOU cry?

JonnyL
11-08-11, 13:18
http://help.berberber.com/members/blueamazon/albums/eyes-you/1816-tear-drop.jpg
Things that upset or depress you can be written here.

Judgemental people upset me.

peeves
11-08-11, 13:21
When my cats die or have a cat that passes away. :(

patriots88888
11-08-11, 13:22
Besides potent onions?

Eh, actually quite a few things can but most notably would be losing those who are near and dear to me. :(

TombOfRaiders
11-08-11, 13:22
The person I am. I wish I was never like this. Doesn't upset me but it depresses me real bad.

sandygrimm
11-08-11, 13:26
Besides potent onions?

Eh, actually quite a few things can but most notably would be losing those who are near and dear to me. :(

:hug: That and some of my weaker days of low self esteem!

MyRaider4Life
11-08-11, 13:27
Hurting other people, but not even realizing I've done it.

SkyPuppy
11-08-11, 13:31
every time i think about my dog, Ladybugs that passed away 8 months ago.

knightgames
11-08-11, 14:16
Other peoples pain.

I attended a funeral for a family friend, who I've known since I was 2. He was married almost 50 years to his wife. At the funeral there was a performance of their first dance song from their wedding and she started bawling. Well, that's all it took. I started sniffling and discreetly allowed the water works to flow.

Before that I was saddened by his death, and only filled with fond memories of cook outs our family shared, certain gifts he bought me as a kid, him teaching me about circuit boards etc etc. Life claims us all and he had a wonderful life, but when I saw my neighbor cry for her husband....... Damn allergies. ;)

Lately, I've been going to the hospital off and on to take care of some health issues. I still go to the Children's Hospital because they have implemented care for grown ups who have lived with congenital heart defects. So on these visits I'm exposed to a lot of kids who are over coming dire illnesses and defects - not just heart related. When I see kids suffering, I lose it. When I see the anguish on parent's faces I can't help but feel their struggle. I've cried on occasion when I ponder their circumstances.

xXhayleyroxXx
11-08-11, 14:18
~ Death
~ Cruelty
~ Memories
~ Bullying and people that are mean to others
~ Injustice
~Lack of passion/a feeling of uselessness
~Tough situations & stress
~Pain ~ both mental and physical and not only my own. I share everyone's pain.
~Falling below my own standards
~Not being able to help

To name but a few.

Lukass
11-08-11, 14:19
~ Death
~ Cruelty
~ Memories
~ Injustice
~Pain
~Not being able to help

To name but a few.

Exactly this.

digitizedboy
11-08-11, 14:25
Peeling onions

Angelus
11-08-11, 14:26
Dunno, depends on what mood I'm in.

abdul wahab
11-08-11, 14:28
Nothing :D
i wonder who can make Spiderman cry?

tomblover
11-08-11, 14:31
Peeling onions I read this as "peeling opinions". :confused: :vlol:

Anyway, uh... the Dead Island trailer music makes me wanna return to the womb. ._.

Danni
11-08-11, 14:47
~ Death
~ Cruelty
~ Memories
~ Injustice
~Not being able to help

To name but a few.

Yeah, same here @Lukass. Hayley you just listed it all for me. ;/
To name a few of my though:
Lack of self confidence, self esteem, self belief.
The ones above in bold are the ones that bother me most, and quite a lot recently. They don't upset me as such, just get me really depressed and feeling low. Also things and situations that I have let happen in the past.

Spong
11-08-11, 15:15
Do tears of laughter count?

The one funeral I've attended in my life so far, that of my cousin who was killed in a car accident. My brother dropped his hymn book during the service and, as he bent down to pick it up, he cracked his forehead on the back of the pew in front of him. I was in tears by the end of the service because I just couldn't stop thinking about it :vlol:

Killercowz
11-08-11, 15:23
Myself.

I don't know why.

It's really deep and complex. I can't explain it.

jarekhanzelka
11-08-11, 15:24
Nothing anymore. Not even onions, cause as you know, having them in water prevents it.:pi:

Chocola teapot
11-08-11, 15:27
When I argue (IRL) with somebody I care about, I end up crying.

Also, The Death of a loved one.

DgoOdz94
11-08-11, 15:53
Seeing my friends tear themselves apart.

Every time... :(

Mikky
11-08-11, 18:02
When I think about me and how my life is. I don't cry about it anymore, but still, it makes me pretty sad.

Snazabaz
11-08-11, 18:12
Not a lot makes me cry anymore, I can't even remember the last time I did to be honest. However, thinking about the uncertainty of my future and stuff can get me really sad and down :o

larafan25
11-08-11, 18:13
I don't really...cry...I hate crying.

the ancient
11-08-11, 18:13
Not a lot makes me cry anymore, I can't even remember the last time I did to be honest. However, thinking about the uncertainty of my future and stuff can get me really sad and down :o

This!!
I haven't cried for a long time TBH.

aidanmalone
11-08-11, 18:34
Nthing much does tbh, apart from a few what Hayley said
Those new Cancer Research adverts do make me a bit close though :(

Nenya awakens
11-08-11, 18:38
Love. Pretty much guaranteed to make me cry, It's that gut wrenching heart broken feeling you get when somebody you love hurts you, or a relationship ends that can reduce me to tears in a second. Relationships can be hard work and when you completely give yourself to somebody your emotions go with it. I'm definitely an emotional person in a relationship.

Carbonek_0051
11-08-11, 18:39
The intelligence of some people on this forum.

sandygrimm
11-08-11, 18:52
I'm gonna go with nightmares of war!

CiaKonwerski
11-08-11, 18:56
I am not much of a crier to be honest. I do sometimes really try hard to cry but it is as if there are no tears in me haha. Even when I think about the saddest things that could happen etc. it is just really hard to make me cry. I may get a little tear out every now and then but for the most part I just get over it, it is sad really.

sheepman23
11-08-11, 19:04
http://www.getthebigpicture.net/storage/anjelica/sarah-palin.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1310144697462

Oh, we're being serious, are we? :whi:

I used to cry all of the time... lately, though? Not so much. Physical pain never makes me cry, while emotional stuff only does every once in a while.

SkyPuppy
11-08-11, 19:13
when i see my mother cry.

Danni
11-08-11, 19:21

Aw crap this too.

Liara
11-08-11, 20:47
I think 90% of the times I cry are because I'm frustrated by something. The last time I cried because of something sad was probably at the end of the new Doctor Who's season 2. >.>

The one funeral I've attended in my life so far, that of my cousin who was killed in a car accident. My brother dropped his hymn book during the service and, as he bent down to pick it up, he cracked his forehead on the back of the pew in front of him. I was in tears by the end of the service because I just couldn't stop thinking about it :vlol:
I know it's wrong, but this made me laugh like a little kid. XD And I'm no good at funeral either, I just can't get as emotional/sad as any of the other people. I find myself just sitting there among all the weeping mourners and wondering why I can't get those water works running.

Tombraider95
11-08-11, 21:19
The last time I cried because of something sad was probably at the end of the new Doctor Who's season 2. >.>

lol I cried at that too :p I always new she would return though :)

Mr Tomb
11-08-11, 21:24
for me cyrin isn't a sign of weakness , it's just realising the pressure and the stress
i haven't cried in a long time, when somthing bad happnes, i just laugh and push myself tto be happy that's all

sheepman23
11-08-11, 21:47
TV has made me cry before. 3 deaths in LOST, to be exact, but I don't want to post spoilers. You know it's an amazing show when it makes me cry. :(

just*raidin*tomb
11-08-11, 21:52
I got locked in a hot van and thought I was going to die when I was younger. I cried.

Seeing someone I love cry. I cry.

Seeing someone in movies cry after someone they love dies. I cry.

Seeing a father and son together and just being happy. I never had that so I think father/son relationships are beautiful and I envy people who have them. Also the main reason I must have a son before I die. Because my father was never there and he's been trying to fix things but I'm grown up and its too late.

And thus le cry right now.

Shirley_Manson
11-08-11, 22:33
I don't cry. hehehe

TheRCroft
11-08-11, 22:35
Seeing a father and son together and just being happy. I never had that so I think father/son relationships are beautiful and I envy people who have them. Also the main reason I must have a son before I die. Because my father was never there and he's been trying to fix things but I'm grown up and its too late.

All of the things you said make me cry too, minus the hot van thing, but especially the one I quoted. It's exactly the same for me, it seems like you read my mind :p

OriginalTRman
11-08-11, 22:44
The futility of our existence. No matter how you cut it, we're just insignificant life forms clinging to a rock hurtling towards oblivion. Everything that we think, say or do is utterly pointless.

sheepman23
11-08-11, 22:48
The futility of our existence. No matter how you cut it, we're just insignificant life forms clinging to a rock hurtling towards oblivion. Everything that we think, say or do is utterly pointless.

Wait... what?! O_o

I had never thought of it like that...

Rai
11-08-11, 22:51
Oh loads of things. I cry so easily. But, specifically, losing loved ones, memories of loved ones, ended relationships, stressful situations and decisions, sad movies. Could go on...:pi:

just*raidin*tomb
11-08-11, 22:52
All of the things you said make me cry too, minus the hot van thing, but especially the one I quoted. It's exactly the same for me, it seems like you read my mind :p

:hug:

Well the hot van thing...I just hate being in hot cars. It makes me nervous ever since. >_> It doesn't really make me cry NOW. Lol.

So true.

Lenochka
11-08-11, 23:02
I cry alot lol. One thing that always makes me cry faster than anything else though is if someone I really care about begins to cry. I feel helpless and overwhelmed with the fact that they are hurting and I wasn't able to prevent it.

leglion
11-08-11, 23:05
i don't even think I've cried since the 6th grade(I'm in 10th now). I have a very tough exterior. Even death doesn't move me. ...Just don't get me mad when there are knives around because it can't be safe to irritate anyone with so much bottled up feeling. It happened before and i sliced off a good piece of my cousin's ear. :whi:

Encore
11-08-11, 23:08
Certain movies and certain music, documentaries about dramatic issues, and of course personal tragedies.

Sometimes, thinking about my life and my future also does.

Legend of Lara
11-08-11, 23:23
The ending to Persona 3 just ruined me when I first saw it. ;_;
And Persona 4, but that one had a happy ending. Persona 3... doesn't.

Mr Tomb
11-08-11, 23:34
it's such a shame that they consider crying mans as a bad thing ( where i live of course )! when a man cries everything goes upside down : girly guy, weak, stupid -_-

Cali
11-08-11, 23:35
Death of relatives, family friends and pets. I got told to be quiet at my cousin's funeral because I was the only one just screeching away and everyone else was just stood in silence, but it was my cousin who told me and I couldn't care less what that girl said so whatever. I cried.

People and animals (especially) dying in films. I get awfully emotional at things like that :p Flipping Marley & Me. Oh GOD. xD

Ummm, I cry when I think about myself sometimes. I'm not happy about things I've done in my life and it's just self confidence and stuff.

Ikas90
11-08-11, 23:54
Nothing that happens in the real world anymore. I've learnt to block it out and not let it affect me too much. They still make me upset, but not cry. Death would make me cry though.

Otherwise, only sad movies make me cry, and that's because I choose to let it affect me.

Los Angeles
13-08-11, 18:21
Animal torture

cezy rockeru
13-08-11, 18:22
when someone dies.

CerebralAssassin
13-08-11, 18:27
some music,some movies...death,seeing someone else cry over someone's death...that sorta stuffs

Kelly Craftman
13-08-11, 18:59
I cry at most things :p
But movies, songs that remind you of people.

Apathetic
13-08-11, 19:02
I can't recall the last time I've cried..

cezy rockeru
13-08-11, 19:14
i forgot to add depression and loneliness.

klona
13-08-11, 19:38
Sad things... :(
Like finishing a TR game.
I just don't want that fun to end... i cried when i finished TR4 yesterday, which was my first game on PS1.

Billy959
13-08-11, 19:42

not so sad!

now animal torture!

oh man!:(

sierra xb
14-08-11, 06:14

sorry, but THIS makes me cry. If this is true, then we ought to just nuke everything and get it over with...save us all the trouble. However, I believe that we have a purpose, and the things that we do and say can have a big impact on other people.

I can understand how someone can get to the point of feeling like this, because I was there once too...but it makes me sad when people get so far down in a hole that they can't see the sunlight.

tomblover
14-08-11, 06:32
When I argue (IRL) with somebody I care about, I end up crying. This, so much. :/

And, uh... I cry a lot, so basically anything intended (even remotely) to make you cry will make me cry. :p

knightgames
14-08-11, 11:21

I thought the movie Watchmen contained a pretty good scene explaining the miracle of our existence. Despite the randomness of life - despite the insignificance of our existence - despite wars, hunger, poverty, crime - life IS beautiful and precious.

What appears to us as random and insignificant is just the opposite. It's the reason for our lives. We're looking to spin gold from oxygen, and neglect the miracle of life, interaction, love. We're looking for a reason to justify our existence, and neglect how wonderful this miracle of life and all it entails is.

WPKy3ViuW3I&feature=related

peeves
14-08-11, 12:06
When certain things don't go my way.

TheRCroft
14-08-11, 22:28
Lately, love is one of the reasons I cry too. I mean, I think I've never cried because of a relationship before, but things are way too hard now. You know, wanting to stand by him and not being able to, needing someone and he not being able to be there. I mean, this whole thing may sound cheesy and all, but it really is how I feel.

cezy rockeru
14-08-11, 22:31
It'll happen soon,Rafael,don't worry. :)

And after it happens,you won't need to cry anymore. :D

Zelda master
14-08-11, 22:34
These two songs can put me to tears anytime I listen to them:(

faCBwYeXKnY

aGSKrC7dGcY

TheRCroft
14-08-11, 22:35
It'll happen soon,Rafael,don't worry. :)

And after it happens,you won't need to cry anymore. :D

Thank you a lot for that, Cezy, and I really hope it will <3 :hug:

cezy rockeru
14-08-11, 22:38
Thank you a lot for that, Cezy, and I really hope it will <3 :hug:

You know,if you really love him,which is obvious,2 years pass very quick.
It could happen faster,eventually. You can't know. :p

As for me,I don't cry so much anymore,but in some situations,when people embarass myself for who I am,I start crying and be sad and stuff.

Spong
14-08-11, 22:38
These two songs can put me to tears anytime I listen to them:(...

Is that because they're connected to some bad memory? That's usually the case.

Zelda master
14-08-11, 22:40
Not as far as I know... The first one just has that effect on me for some reason, the second one was once playing over the radio on my work and without a reason I just cracked and collapsed to the ground crying:o

StefanJ94
14-08-11, 22:40
Lately, love is one of the reasons I cry too. I mean, I think I've never cried because of a relationship before, but things are way too hard now. You know, wanting to stand by him and not being able to, needing someone and he not being able to be there. I mean, this whole thing may sound cheesy and all, but it really is how I feel.
Aww, that's so incredibly adorable :hug:

Don't worry Rufflepuff, I know you'll do that :o

TheRCroft
14-08-11, 23:22
You know,if you really love him,which is obvious,2 years pass very quick.
It could happen faster,eventually. You can't know. :p

As for me,I don't cry so much anymore,but in some situations,when people embarass myself for who I am,I start crying and be sad and stuff.
Yes, that's what I am always telling myself, that my love for him is way too strong.. And yeah, I really hope they do ;__;

And aww, I'm sorry to hear that, no one has the right to embarass yourself :hug:
Aww, that's so incredibly adorable :hug:

Don't worry Rufflepuff, I know you'll do that :o
Aww :o

I really hope you're right :hug:

cezy rockeru
14-08-11, 23:44
Yes, that's what I am always telling myself, that my love for him is way too strong.. And yeah, I really hope they do ;__;

And aww, I'm sorry to hear that, no one has the right to embarass yourself :hug:

When it comes true,you'll see that the wait's worth it. :p :hug:

Aww,thanks. :hug:
Although I cry for it sometimes, I don't really care,it just proves that I'm better than them.

peeves
15-08-11, 11:47
When some things are late.

abdul wahab
15-08-11, 11:51
When some things are late.

And that's make me angry, not crying

peeves
16-08-11, 09:02
When giants don't make it in the post season of football.

marceepaniq
16-08-11, 09:08
I don' cry that often, but when I see something that reminds me of The Rev, especially a song by A7X - So Far away, i seriously start to cry like I'm 4 years old . I saw them live last year, and when they played that song, I swear everyone cried :pi:

But I SWEAR I'm not obsessed. :angelface:

Lara_Zoz2006
16-08-11, 09:11
This is gonna sound really dumb but .....

When i see people singled out !!!!

We went out for a meal and on the table next to us was a deaf man eating on his own. Then a load of plp ( also deaf ) who he obviously new came in ( about 6 or 7) all sat down at a different table, waved at him said hi, spoke to him for a little in sign that that was it !!!

I didn't get it, they knew this guy seemed friendly with him they where a whole 2 tables away from him they could have easily asked him over and to pull up a chair with them and they didn't,

He looked so sad and lonley

I dont know why but that always gets me !!!

The same with the kids, the one on there own in the playground

Orionvalentine
16-08-11, 09:21
A lot of things make me cry lately, things that don't warrant crying. It's most definitely my state of mind right now, life is hard, you know?

knightgames
16-08-11, 11:13
When giants don't make it in the post season of football.

It's going to be a loooooong crying season for you, man. :ton: Good luck to your team. I'm glad the grid iron is back! Go Pats.

The last time I cried was when Plexico Burress made that dandy catch against the Pats. "Oh, the pain, the pain."

Fyler
16-08-11, 12:33
When I think about being with the person I like and realize it's something that really would be fairytale, but that's a stupid-girl thing.

Seeing disappointment on someone's face after I try so hard, or I forget to do something for them when they really needed it

Not being able to do what I need to do because I'm physically too weak to help because of my damn knee

Good Songs and Dreams

Hitting myself in the head with a color guard rifle, haha that hurts :p

Seeing someone I love suffer and knowing there's absolutely nothing I could do to save them or help them.

Encore
16-08-11, 13:10
This is gonna sound really dumb but .....

When i see people singled out !!!!

We went out for a meal and on the table next to us was a deaf man eating on his own. Then a load of plp ( also deaf ) who he obviously new came in ( about 6 or 7) all sat down at a different table, waved at him said hi, spoke to him for a little in sign that that was it !!!

I didn't get it, they knew this guy seemed friendly with him they where a whole 2 tables away from him they could have easily asked him over and to pull up a chair with them and they didn't,

He looked so sad and lonley

I dont know why but that always gets me !!!

The same with the kids, the one on there own in the playground

Well, being alone doesn't AUTOMATICALLY mean a person is miserable...

Ora Dagger
16-08-11, 14:00
^something like that happend to me when I was in school. I was sitting at a lunch table, by myself at the time, just waiting for the bell to ring. And people just assumed that i didn't have any friends (which I didnt). They kept asking me to sit with them, but I politly refused....it was really akward.

people that are mean to me:(:mad::cen::hea:

Wana b like Lara
16-08-11, 14:02
Emotional moments put together with sad songs .. :'(

I generally don't cry when I have problems and what not but I ALWAYS cry at films! Lion King .. :')

peeves
17-08-11, 12:37
When all the cats are extinct.

Avalon SARL
17-08-11, 12:39
What really brings tears to my eyes is seeing helpless children and people/ really hopeless and unable to do anything :(

Also my passion to meet GOD :hug:

noonbob
17-08-11, 12:44
i don't cry now when i was kid i use to cry most the time
but thinking about someone very close to me dying i think i would cry forever :(

peeves
18-08-11, 13:27
When i have sad dreams. :(

Nerd For Life
18-08-11, 13:30
Missing someone.

cezy rockeru
18-08-11, 14:10
lmfao,wrong thread. AGAIN.

Blackmoor
18-08-11, 20:46
I once taped a film from TV onto video and although I hadn't intended to tape it, immediately afterwards was this cartoon film also. Because it was there, me and my boyfriend watched it. It was called The Plague Dogs (apparently by the same people who made Watership Down, I think) - and it was about 2 dogs that had escaped from a laboratory that conducted animal testing. It was a very, very sad film, and I was hoping all the way through for some kind of happy ending for the poor little dogs. But then, just at the critical, most awful, saddest part, the tape ran out on the video and so I didn't see the ending of the film.

I did however cry solidly for 2 whole days!!

I kid you not. I went to bed crying and woke up the next day crying. It was that sad.

I have never, ever, wanted to see the end of this film just in case - it affected me that much.

That film - The Plague Dogs - really made me cry!

:)

peeves
19-08-11, 12:21
When I'm without power for too long.

abdul wahab
19-08-11, 12:31

What are salients of your power? ;)

cezy rockeru
19-08-11, 12:32

you really cry just for that?

peeves
20-08-11, 12:44
you really cry just for that?

If it was for too long like a month then yes.

Anyway 0 for 6 shows on the price is right.

larafan25
20-08-11, 15:38
Thinking about certain things hard and long enough.

Doby
20-08-11, 15:42
My sister because she's mean and always has something abusive to say.

Alex Shepherd
20-08-11, 16:00
Things that upset or depress you can be written here.

These:

~ Death
~ Cruelty
~ Memories
~ Injustice
~Not being able to help

To name but a few.

Especially when someone is very important to me (Family - Friends) dies.

Tombraiderx08
21-08-11, 00:03
the thought of losing another family member

Gladous
21-08-11, 00:11
Society.

I'm always told negative things and I tend to give into it. :/

TombRaiderFan.
21-08-11, 09:43
Pavarotti and Sarah Brightman

...and not out of sadness.

peeves
21-08-11, 10:07
When a certain cartoon gets cancelled.

TombOfRaiders
21-08-11, 23:01
Speaking to people on MSN. Sounds weird, I know, just somehow it slowly brings me down and makes me sad. :(

SkyPuppy
21-08-11, 23:17
Speaking to people on MSN. Sounds weird, I know, just somehow it slowly brings me down and makes me sad. :(

what? :/

tombfan91
21-08-11, 23:18
hmmm seeing other people cry. don't know why, but whens somebody is in tears, I can't help but start crying as well.

sheepman23
21-08-11, 23:52
Anyway 0 for 6 shows on the price is right.

OMG :vlol:

Yeah, that makes me cry EVERY time! :p

lara_bond
21-08-11, 23:53
"Yesterday" by The Beatles.

Melonie Tomb Raider
22-08-11, 03:53
I can hardly handle seeing a grown man cry. That always makes me want to cry.

Animal cruelty makes me cry as well. :(

SKing
22-08-11, 04:08
Hachiko: a Dog's Story, it makes me cry a lot! u.u

Romantics Inc.
22-08-11, 06:25
Nothing really makes me cry besides death of a beloved. Happened quite recently as well.

No, Im not saying I'm such a harcore person that I NEVER cry...I honestly don't cry hehe. A lot of things make me sad and angry...but never cry.

b.gluch
22-08-11, 20:40
seeing stuff i wrote that make me go: Really Ben!?! Really!?! What were u thinking!?! then laugh then cry then barf :vlol:

Zelda master
22-08-11, 20:45
Now I know this doesn't depress or make anyone sad... But this can bring me to tears anytime when I'm in the right mood...

2okqPnp0-x8

I'm sorry for being somewhat off topic, but it's still about crying though :vlol:

JonnyL
03-09-11, 20:56
"The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" :(

Rai
03-09-11, 21:40
^ I know, right :(

@Zelda: :vlol:

Summer B
03-09-11, 21:51
What really makes YOU cry?

I dont know, Im a pretty happy person normally. That said, I cry easily if my parents are upset with me for some reason, I hate disappointing them. :(

TheRCroft
03-09-11, 22:39
"The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" :(

Yes, I teared up a bit when I watched it too :(

HappyShannon
03-09-11, 23:38
Music, books about things like eating disorders and LGBT acceptance and my favourite pairings :o

Gladous
05-09-11, 03:11
Seeing the lives of people you love just spiral down hill. :/

lance6439
05-09-11, 03:25
Failing in school. But i'm passing<3 :)

sandygrimm
05-09-11, 06:40
Garbage trucks! :mad:

robm_2007
05-09-11, 06:59
Yes, I teared up a bit when I watched it too :(

Really?

I thought it was hi-larious!

TheRCroft
05-09-11, 07:53
Really?

I thought it was hi-larious!

LMAO, how come? xD

Indiana Croft
06-09-11, 03:14
When I think about movies from the disney renaissance I cry. Tarzan is especially a touchy subject for me. :p

Los Angeles
14-09-11, 17:00
Knowing that Natla probably is still alive.

Evan C.
14-09-11, 17:01
Cambodia.

cezy rockeru
14-09-11, 17:01

I'm sorry,but you really cry for that?

BrandonFlowers
14-09-11, 17:02

She is alive and cheating on Lara with Amanda, they had a conversation on msn :(

TippingWater
14-09-11, 17:04
eNwARV9tPUw - like a baby (SPOILER ALERT!)