PDA

View Full Version : General Lara Croft/Tomb Raider Sub-section?

lance6439
11-08-11, 20:37
would anyone like a General Lara Croft/Tomb Raider Sub-section?
instead of putting it in Open chat? or fan art or TR9 section?
i think a general lara croft tomb raider subsection would be Decent...ehh?
:)

Spong
11-08-11, 20:40
The General Chat board is a general Tomb Raider board, have you not read the description on the main index?

General discussion on Tomb Raider or anything else...

larafan25
11-08-11, 20:41
I know, I know, it's confusing when all of your threads get closed Lance. But, you can post about Lara Croft and Tomb Raider in here. For example, a thread about your favorite Lara model over the years.

lance6439
11-08-11, 20:45
I know, I know, it's confusing when all of your threads get closed Lance. But, you can post about Lara Croft and Tomb Raider in here. For example, a thread about your favorite Lara model over the years.

Not like in a bad way but it bugs me sometimes :/
it should be like a fresh new section :)

The General Chat board is a general Tomb Raider board, have you not read the description on the main index?
not to sound like an ass but lara should have her own section :D

_Awestruck_
11-08-11, 20:47
No thanks. 10 sections + a subform for TR3 and a section for GOL is more than enough.

robm_2007
11-08-11, 20:49
Mean Statement: I would like a subforum, just for Lance's threads, that way, I can avoid them competley.
---
On a less serious note, I would say that the Tomb Raider (2012) and General Chat sections are for discussing anything Lara Croft and Tomb Raider (the former for that specific game, however.)

BrandonFlowers
11-08-11, 20:49
Not like in a bad way but it bugs me sometimes :/
it should be like a fresh new section :)

Lara has her own website, surely thats enough?

Spong
11-08-11, 20:50

What's the rest of this forum then if it's not boards devoted to each individual iteration of Tomb Raider and, by extension, Lara? You can talk about her in all of those or, if you have a topic that covers more than one TR game, talk about it in here.

lance6439
11-08-11, 20:52
Mean Statement: I would like a subforum, just for Lance's threads, that way, I can avoid them competley.
---
On a less serious note, I would say that the Tomb Raider (2012) and General Chat sections are for discussing anything Lara Croft and Tomb Raider (the former for that specific game, however.)

add me on your ignore list then

Sgt BOMBULOUS
11-08-11, 20:53
I think we need a lance6439 sub-forum.

Spong
11-08-11, 20:54

We could call it 'The Playroom' :tmb:
The threads woule be guaranteed waterproof and chewable.

_Awestruck_
11-08-11, 20:54
^ It should be password protected. A password only lance6439 knows...
---

:pi: I agree

lance6439
11-08-11, 20:55

your comment .... That's off-topic and would be considered spam.
my reason for a lara croft sub-section would be able to add topics
that can make sense. like Action figures,comics, & Merch

Phlip
11-08-11, 20:56
Honestly, I've always felt the need for a General Tomb Raider & Lara Croft chat section, for when talking about multiple TRs, Lara herself, the models etc. General Chat should be just for things unrelated to TR.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
11-08-11, 20:57
^ It should be password protected. A password only lance6439 knows...

:pi: I agree

Hey, these posts are pilin' so up fast I didn't see his.

_Awestruck_
11-08-11, 20:58
And what he has to say is the most important :D

Spong
11-08-11, 20:58
Honestly, I've always felt the need for a General Tomb Raider & Lara Croft chat section, for when talking about multiple TRs, Lara herself, the models etc. General Chat should be just for things unrelated to TR.

But the fact that so few threads of that type appear in here is surely evidence that a separate board isn't necessary?

larafan25
11-08-11, 20:59

I will say GC seems to be for people who, as a majority are not talking about Tomb Raider in any of the other sections. So...

I still don't think a new section is going to inspire a whole lot of discussion on random Tomb Raider and Lara related topics. Maybe the entire community or a large portion of it will be able to settle better about Lara's changing character and what it means to be a Tomb Raider game. Get a better look at what we have had and have now.

All of these sub-forums make me claustrophobic.

lance6439
it would be nice if you people would stop insulting me. YOU ARE saying things to another human who happens to be on a computer.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
your comment .... That's off-topic and would be considered spam.
my reason for a lara croft sub-section would be able to add topics
that can make sense. like Action figures,comics, & Merch

There are TONS of TR related threads posts in here. Now that we got rid of the Lady Gargoyle And ***ney Spears threads, it's less likely general discussions will get buried.

Phlip
11-08-11, 21:01
But the fact that so few threads of that type appear in here is surely evidence that a separate board isn't necessary?
People are probably confused and put off doing it. Eidos Forums has a general TR section.
There are TONS of TR related threads posts in here. Now that we got rid of the Lady Gargoyle And ***ney Spears threads, it's less likely general discussions will get buried.

:vlol: :vlol:

larafan25
11-08-11, 21:01

Well...for the time there was no sub-forum for arts and entertainment, so they were part of the forum, regardless of how many threads there were.

Discussions are still discussions.

Rai
11-08-11, 21:28

I can understand this, Phlip. The Tomb Raider 2012 section is full of threads that relate to future games and Lara and occasionally I see threads made in the General Chat section too. Threads that could easily fill a seperate space.

But then, the threads also do fine where they are too.

Dennis's Mom
11-08-11, 21:28
my reason for a lara croft sub-section would be able to add topics that can make sense. like Action figures,comics, & Merch

Those easily be discussed in this forum. However, the administration will take your suggestion under advisement.

As you wish has been duly noted, I'm closing this thread.