PDA

View Full Version : Tell us about the stringy stuff on your head

leglion
15-08-11, 14:26
What's your hair texture? Do you like it? How do you and your hair get along in the morning? How long does it take you to get ready when you're going out? Am i asking too many questions? Should i stop now? I think I'll stop.

My hair is very curly. For the most part. You see, nearing my Forehead and on my sideburns my hair is wavy but in the middle the hair is curly but has straight strands also.

I have mixed feeling about my hair. Sometimes It can be a real pain to take care of and that's only when it's short and I'm planning on growing an Afro. But of course there are those days when it acts perfectly and god know i like playing with my own hair, ringing it around my finger, uncurling it, twisting it, or just generally running my finger through it. It feels like a sheep's ass! :D It usually takes me about 10 minutes to moisturize my scalp or hair, comb it, and pick it. But sometimes it can take up to 20 minutes to get it perfect making me late for school! :hea:

So, tell us about the strigny stuff on YOUR head. :)

maximum_123
15-08-11, 14:38
I don't like my hair.

A lot of people do, though.

cezy rockeru
15-08-11, 14:39
^ your hair is your alter ego.

mine is brown,straight [or not rly],it stays like crap most of the time,I wanna have it very long and dye it a combination of black,dark blue and green.

i wash it everyday,lulz.

it's pretty thick and soft,and since i stopped cutting it so often it started falling. but just a little. not complaining.

i like my hair. n.n

abdul wahab
15-08-11, 14:39
My hairs possesses all the qualities like twisting, curling, straightening, I mean its ****ing magical . Even i wouldn't need to comb when i wake up in the morning ... Every time i wake up, new style reborns :D LOL

Pure Black

MyRaider4Life
15-08-11, 14:40
My hair = meh. Nothing special about it. Just black and short...

I don't like my hair.

It probably doesn't like you either.

ultima espio
15-08-11, 14:43
I swear my Pillow is a Hair Stylist. Everyday it gives me a new hairstyle :)

Hate my Hair though :o

Chocola teapot
15-08-11, 14:43
It's taken over my life.

It does everything but what I want it to do.

I haven't straightened it in months and the damaged/snapped hairs from when I used to straighten the hell out of it are now visible.

cezy rockeru
15-08-11, 14:46
jackie,your hair is my drug. ;__;

but if it's damaged,cut it. n.n

Spong
15-08-11, 14:48
I normally shave my head (as seen in my profile pic), but the last few years has seen me leave it to grow a couple of times (mainly because shaving it is such a chore and I'm certainly not gonna pay someone to do it). A couple of times I've gone from a #2 shaved tennis ball look to having hair long enough to hang below my shoulder blades. I dislike it either way to be honest. Hair is stupid.

tomblover
15-08-11, 14:56
My hair is a complete mess. Not even a hot one, seriously. XD 'tis why I kind of prefer having it cut short.

BrandonFlowers
15-08-11, 14:57
My hair is EVIL. Its really thick and seems to grow at an alarming rate.
Right now, when i wake up, I look demented, kinda like this
http://oi53.************/20krkn8.jpg

Thankfully, I am getting it cut on Thursday.

sandygrimm
15-08-11, 14:59
Everybody wants my hair, it's perfect! :pi: :cool:
They sold my tail , some idiot must of gotten really rich after it! :/

King.Louie
15-08-11, 15:13
my hair is really thick and soft. Its really easy to handle except in the morning.

MiCkiZ88
15-08-11, 15:15
Do you even need to ask? xD If there's one thing that people love about me, it's my hair!

It's almost straight *slightly wavy*, thick and smooth. I have to keep thinning my hair (especially in the summer) because it's heavy as hell. It also grows ridiculously fast, which is why I tend to trim it like every month or two, but at the moment I'm just letting it grow to it's former glory.

It takes me about 10 minutes in total to do my hair if I hurry. Couple of minutes to dry it and 5 to 7 minutes to flatten it.

Oh and my real hair colour is light brown/dark blond. Depends on the season :p

Ora Dagger
15-08-11, 15:26
I have very thick, wavy, dark brown hair. It's cut short right now, so it doesn't really look too bad in the mornings. But when it starts to grow out, it gets curly at the ends. And it's always messed up in the mornings.:p

Mikky
15-08-11, 16:48
Um... Don't know what to say, really. My hair's pretty normal, I guess. IDK. :p

moodydog
15-08-11, 16:52
my hair is just a ball of mess... its neither curly nor straight. Like if you look from the back you'de think my hair is naturally curly and if you look from the front, it looks naturally straight.
When I just come out the shower, its even straighter at the front and curlier at the back.

Weemanply109
15-08-11, 17:00
Feels like my hair grows too fast. :pi:

So I constantly have to trim it again and again, like a bush :vlol: It gets weird when its big and gets messy a lot and annoys me :p

leglion
15-08-11, 17:02
Feels like my hair grows too fast. :pi:

So I constantly have to trim it again and again, like a bush :vlol: It gets weird when its big and gets messy a lot and annoys me :p

So you have curly hair? :pi:

remote91
15-08-11, 17:05
Brown, thinnish, wavy and stands on end.

Total nightmare.

I'm often told that I have 'Black people hair'

I usually just sweep it to the side and keep it patted down, and then when it gets longer I use mousse to hold it down and keep it tame.

Zelda master
15-08-11, 17:20
Brown, thick and fuzzy... It sucks if it get's to long :pi:

Funto
15-08-11, 17:50
What do you know, I google short curly hair and one of the first results is pretty much exactly what my hair looks like. Add some beard there and I might think it's me.

http://i.imgur.com/p2AgK.jpg

Underhoe
15-08-11, 17:58
Mine's a bit wavy. I love it.

CerebralAssassin
15-08-11, 18:03
messy.it's the kind of hair that looks good only very long or very short.in between...it's a pain to maintain...so I cut it short.

xXhayleyroxXx
15-08-11, 18:12
Long, thin and wavy. It's really fragile and terrible to wash/brush >.> And its the most boring shade of mouse.

Weemanply109
15-08-11, 19:13
So you have curly hair? :pi:

No, it just gets messy :L

Kinda hard to explain. :p

just*raidin*tomb
15-08-11, 19:38
My hair is brown and it shines in the sunlight and its bouncy and soft and the only part of me that absolutely love most of the time. I sometimes just mess it up like I'm crazy and wear it like that or I'll part it so that I look all put together. Whichever fits my mood. I also have a slight cow lick which I actually like.

It's almost impossible for my to look bad in my opinion.

I'm kind of arrogant about my hair...my apologies.

A.JJ.G
15-08-11, 19:43
Medium brown... it's not exactly curly or anything, but it flicks up a bit for some reason - even after I wash it :p it's quite long, but I have to cut it shorter soon because my school demands it. The teachers are annoying as hell (in that respect). Also - no matter what; wet, dry, brushed or not, it always reverts to the same style.

DgoOdz94
15-08-11, 19:47
My hair is black, really thick, and bushy. It curls as it grows too.

Hate it.

Shirley_Manson
15-08-11, 20:55
It's really thick and wavy (and a bit frizzy on the ends). It's in a boring shade of dark brown. It was long all these years. But I had to cut it because I avoid going to the hair saloons as much as I can, and that resulted in very split ends and broken hair. Now it's short... sigh...
It will grow, I hope...:(

Lenochka
15-08-11, 21:03
My hair is straight, thick and jet black. I don't mind the color or it being straight but I HATE how thick it is, and how fast it grows! Can get pretty out of control lol.

Rai
15-08-11, 21:11
My hair is brown, with reddish tints in it in the sun (even without dye), is currently mid-length and quite fine though I have quite a lot of it and, according to my hairdresser who practically orgasms as she does my hair, my hair is very healthy.

Dark Lugia 2
15-08-11, 21:19
Straight black hair that is an average thickness. Cant say I hate it.

TRhalloween
15-08-11, 21:28
I have thick, boring, brown hair.
When my hair is longer and grown out, it's really wavy and flicky. I used to straighten it but that would just make it really thin and weak. I always think I'm going to grow my hair out but then I just get really frustrated and have it cut shorter like it is now.

Wana b like Lara
16-08-11, 00:03
I'm a girl, I'm 17 and I don't use my hair. I always preffer it to be tied up in a ballerina bun or ponytail as long as IT DOESNT GET IN MY WAY! :hea:

:/

It's long-ish .. my hair grows seriously quick .. quicker than anyone else I've met. And funnily enough I'm the only one in my family with the ..weird hair gene.

I could be like 'Hair-O' in the next XMen .. :p

*boring voice* It's long-ish (up to mid of my back), it has a side fringe, it's dark, dark brown but in light it looks light brown .. and it's also dry.

scremanie
16-08-11, 00:06
Short, straight and blue-black.

SkyPuppy
16-08-11, 00:08
my hair color is brown, with some red tones to it. it's also pretty long at the moment, and wavy. it's annoying to deal with, so i usually just put it into a clip so i don't have to deal with it. how long does it take to straighten? usually two hours.

Encore
16-08-11, 00:09
Mine's just really vulgar dark brown and straight, and sadly, really dry. I have to apply a conditioning mask at least once a week or else it's painful to comb. ;__;

In my profile pic those curls were fake and the parts that are dyed blonde have now been reduced to just the tips, which I have covered in red dye. The hair is quite long as well, it covers my chest.

When all the dyed parts have been trimmed off, I'm never gonna dye my hair again. Too much hassle.

Edit: come to think about it, I really should update my profile pic. :p

Linoshi Croft
16-08-11, 00:23
Just long, and boring brown . .although Cezy seems to thinks it's Gods gift :vlol:

Weemanply109
16-08-11, 02:05
although Cezy seems to thinks it's Gods gift :vlol:

It is... :mis:

Indiana Croft
16-08-11, 02:07
My hair is my ****ing identity now, and I both resent it and love it.
It is biracial hair, so it is curly to the extreme.
i started dying it black when I was 17. I didn't like the natural color (very dark brown)
the black gives it a nice gloss
I spend a **** ton on my hair and right now its about chin length when curly. I hoping to grow it to shoulder length
I really don't like it all that much, i wish it was more wavy than curly, but everyone else is in love with my hair but for me...meh.

Linoshi Croft
16-08-11, 02:09
It is... :mis:

:pi: How

Weemanply109
16-08-11, 02:33
:pi: How

I don't know, I just love it... Like really, it's just OMG. <3

Keep it. :mis:

sierra xb
16-08-11, 02:36
Long, thin and wavy. It's really fragile and terrible to wash/brush >.> And its the most boring shade of mouse.

are you kidding, hayley? I've seen some of your pictures and your hair is a gorgeous color :)

mine is a medium brown with a reddish tinge, but turns more red/blonde in the summer. Mostly straight on the front and sides, wavy in the back. Used to keep the length about 4-5 inches below my shoulders but I keep it shorter now because I don't like to have to mess with it all the time.

zeussy
16-08-11, 03:00
I don't like my hair.

A lot of people do, though.

haha, I knew it!!! Please, for the love of god, shave it - you'll look beautiful :)
And my hair has a very nice texture but it can be a :cen: to style. That's why it always looks weird in my pictures...

Gracious Days
16-08-11, 05:35
My hair is a very dark brown, with a bit of a wave to it. Thick, but also a litle fine. I grew it out for 4 years and it got to my lower-mid back. It felt so good cutting it, though since it became such a chore to deal with. I would always have to brush it straight every morning and after every wash, or else I'd look like Hermione with bushy hair to the tenth power. Looking back I always say, what the hell was I thinking? :o

I've never considered dying it though; I love my natural, dark color. :)

peeves
16-08-11, 08:14
My hair is in good shape. I get it cut every half a year. I like it short and not too long. And my hair is dark brown.

Snazabaz
16-08-11, 08:38
My hair is naturally super straight which I'm proper greatful for, I'd look a douche if it wasn't :p. I wish I could have it shorter but I have a massive forehead that needs covering :pi:

ChingKong
16-08-11, 08:43
I have an afro!! :D I love my hair. Although sometimes I feel like burning the stuff off :p.

scoopy_loopy
16-08-11, 08:50
" stringy stuff " Bitch, I'm offended. **** is like silk.

Autolycus
16-08-11, 08:59
Always have my hair shaved short.

marceepaniq
16-08-11, 09:10
Long, straight hair.

I don't like it, and it doesn't like me. :pi:

FourBalls
16-08-11, 09:45
My hair is pretty boring. Naturally it's light brown, although I've been dying it darker for years now. It's straight and pretty flat so I don't have to straighten it at all. Only the ends curl up just a bit. And at the moment it's quite long, well past my shoulders, but that's gonna change in two days! Gonna have it cut shorter, like...4-5 inches shorter. Really looking forward to it, actually :p Kinda bored with my hair. Need a change.

cezy rockeru
16-08-11, 10:59
although Cezy seems to thinks it's Gods gift :vlol:

what can i say,it's heavenly <3

Orionvalentine
16-08-11, 11:26
I missed a haircut, so my hair is now some kinda wavy spiky thang. It's alright, but I'm thinking of getting a sort of layered mohawk with shaved sides :D

Lara Croft!
16-08-11, 11:44
I like my hair. It's curly. I use curling and volume foam for extra body, or a GHD straightener for a different look. I like the fact that I can do different things with my hair, while if it was naturally straight, having curls made would be hard. I dye my hair red ever since I was in junior high school. The only complaint I have is although I try, my hair only grows to a point and I would like to have extra long hair.

cezy rockeru
16-08-11, 11:46
The only complaint I have is although I try, my hair only grows to a point and I would like to have extra long hair.

there are hair products for that.

LaraCablara
16-08-11, 12:36
Wavy, light brownish/dark blonde.
I wish I didn't have to wash it every day with 40 conditioners because it gets super dry. I could pour oil on it and it would absorb it >_>.

jackali
16-08-11, 12:43
People say my hair is pretty good. I've started thinking it too in recent months.
It's kind of straight, but not overly so. It's soft. It's glossy. It's not thick or thin, but normal. :p

Vinkula
16-08-11, 12:51
I have the same haircut as Jedward has.

Linoshi Croft
16-08-11, 16:52
I have the same haircut as Jedward has.

NO WAY! prove it . .:pi:

Danni
16-08-11, 17:35
The stringy stuff on my head, is medium thickness, cut into a short slightly asymmetrical bob, dyed dark red, (but most of the colour has faded now) and when wet naturally has some ringlets and curls and is a little dry and frizzy after blowdrying. :pi: Even though it's sometimes a pain in the arse to handle, I think its fair to say I like my hair. :D Although I'd like more if I could style it better..

Kelly Craftman
16-08-11, 17:36
I love my hair, and it gets complimented a lot. So I guess other people do as well, which is good.

Apathetic
16-08-11, 17:48
My hair's a bitch.

xXhayleyroxXx
16-08-11, 18:21
are you kidding, hayley? I've seen some of your pictures and your hair is a gorgeous color :)

mine is a medium brown with a reddish tinge, but turns more red/blonde in the summer. Mostly straight on the front and sides, wavy in the back. Used to keep the length about 4-5 inches below my shoulders but I keep it shorter now because I don't like to have to mess with it all the time.

No, I'm not kidding xD But thankyou <3 xxxxxx

Linoshi Croft
16-08-11, 18:22
I love Hayley's hair, I just want to sit and stroke it :D

No hair fetish :pi:

xXhayleyroxXx
16-08-11, 18:24
I love Hayley's hair, I just want to sit and stroke it :D

No hair fetish :pi:

Awww xD haha. You and your hair fetish <3

drakl0r
16-08-11, 18:54
It's naturally straight, jet black (but I've dyed it brown), thick and fluffy. I hate it :p

I wish my hair is lighter coloured, thinner and softer like my brother's. Mine's a pain to style :hea:

innocentvenus
16-08-11, 19:36
I got really screwed in the hair department. It's naturally dark brown and no longer showing any signs that I once died it various shades of red. It's thin and fine so it does nothing and I can only grow it about chin length before it looks like complete ****. :(

It's a shame. My mom's got her really nice jet-black Native American hair. It seems I inherited my father's Irish hair.

TheRCroft
17-08-11, 11:45
I really don't wanna talk about the part of my body that my parents made really wrong while they were.. baking me.

Linoshi Croft
17-08-11, 11:46
I really don't wanna talk about the part of my body that my parents made really wrong while they were.. baking me.

I love your hair :(