17-08-11, 18:44
*sets as ringtone*:

It's my ringtone too! :D

Kelly Craftman
17-08-11, 18:45
I want it as my ringtone D:

Spong
17-08-11, 18:47
Looks like Tom Cruise needs to go on Opera again (except he can't).

Avalon SARL
17-08-11, 18:50
OMG:vlol: that was amazing :)

I knew now why I love her :D

Sgt BOMBULOUS
17-08-11, 18:52
She's probably hot when she's vomiting..

Killercowz
17-08-11, 18:58
:vlol:

She still doesn't compare to Natalie Portman though.

v8e6-IeQ0aw

CuteLilDragon
17-08-11, 18:58
XD THATS AMAZING! :vlol:

_Awestruck_
17-08-11, 19:00

She still doesn't compare to Natalie Portman though.

v8e6-IeQ0aw

Better uncensored, but I agree :p

SkyPuppy
17-08-11, 19:01
Ugh, she is so annoying.

i can't stand her, to be honest.

DgoOdz94
17-08-11, 19:01
:vlol: OHLAWD. this is why I love Anne Hathaway. LOL, whut is air?? xD :vlol:

lance6439
17-08-11, 19:03
lol

Catracoth
17-08-11, 19:08
You bitches be hatin' 'cause you can't rap like Anne can.

leglion
17-08-11, 19:12
She's surpassed the original. :pi:

ryan91
17-08-11, 19:13
omg gaga copied her too!!!

CiaKonwerski
17-08-11, 19:14
Oh wow...Haha, that was funny. And OMG at Natalie Portman, she is such a crazy bitch, both in Black Swan...and in that video. :p :vlol:

TheRCroft
17-08-11, 19:14
You bitches be hatin' 'cause you can't rap like Anne can.

You preach it!

iamlaracroft
17-08-11, 19:18
Ugh, she is so annoying.

+ 1

there's something so irritating about those big, black, souless eyes and that gigantic goofy grin. soooo goddamn perky. take it down a notch.

Apathetic
17-08-11, 19:20

I'd have to agree.

Catracoth
17-08-11, 19:22
Guys, this isn't an "express your [hate] opinion about Anne Hathaway" thread. It's showing a funny video about her. If you don't like her, kindly see yourselves out of the thread. No need to ruin it for those who do like her. Thanks.

Carbonek_0051
17-08-11, 19:24
Guys, this isn't an "express your [hate] opinion about Anne Hathaway" thread. It's showing a funny video about her. If you don't like her, kindly see yourselves out of the thread. No need to ruin it for those who do like her. Thanks.
I'm sorry, I miss the part where it says this is an appreciation thread. We are expressing out opinion about what you posted, I said I found her annoying (which in the video she is being annoying). I didn't know we had to post something positive in order for our post to be valid enough. :confused:

Killercowz
17-08-11, 19:25
Yo... Anne Hathaway is so chill.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpf4q2YH301qii6tmo1_400.gif

Catracoth
17-08-11, 19:26
I'm sorry, I miss the part where it says this is an appreciation thread. We are expressing out opinion about what you posted, I said I found her annoying (which in the video she is being annoying). I didn't know we had to post something positive in order for our post to be valid enough. :confused:

No one's downplaying the validity of your comment or that of anyone else's. But honestly, if you don't like it, you don't need to stick around the thread. There's plenty of other threads with subjects you may find of interest, so feel free to populate them. :)
I just find it annoying when people have to ruin a thread with negative comments for others who might otherwise enjoy the content. You don't see me going into threads about things I can't stand and posting negativity. I choose to stay away.

I'm not telling you what to do, and I'm not acting like a moderator.
I'm just asking if you'd kindly relocate if this doesn't entertain you. :)

If Anne Hathaway doesn't bring you joy or humour or any kind of positivity, then don't give this thread any attention.

Carbonek_0051
17-08-11, 19:28
Ok, but everyone who said they didn't like it only posted ONCE. It's not like they kept coming back and saying it over and over, which is what you are insinuating by saying we stuck around to post negativity. I didn't even make a second post until you decided to get attitude and act like you could tell people what they could post in this thread.

And we are on a PUBLIC FORUM, so I will go into any thread I want, and post my opinion.

Catracoth
17-08-11, 19:32
Ok, but everyone who said they didn't like it only posted ONCE. It's not like they kept coming back and saying it over and over, which is what you are insinuating by saying we stuck around to post negativity. I didn't even make a second post until you decided to get attitude and act like you could tell people what they could post in this thread.

I'm not insinuating anything other than the fact that people deliberately came into this thread knowing what it was about and posted a rather off-topic contribution, in form of their opinion of Anne Hathaway. It's not a discussion thread for her. No one's asking if you like her or not. It's a thread to discuss the video. If you don't like her, then there's no need to involve yourself in a thread about her. That's all I'm trying to insinuate.

Secondly, I'm not having an attitude. If you couldn't tell by the previous post, in which I included a couple of friendly emoticons as such in the What Really Grinds YOUR Gears thread. I'm actually in a fantastic mood.

Lastly, like I made clear in the previous post, I'm not trying to tell people what to do. I'm just sharing my thoughts on it. :)

Carbonek_0051
17-08-11, 19:35
And I found her annoying in the video, so that's contributing to the thread, no? Oh wait, it's not the opinion you want to hear. So maybe I should stay out.

Catracoth
17-08-11, 19:38
And I found her annoying in the video, so that's contributing to the thread, no? Oh wait, it's not the opinion you want to hear. So maybe I should stay out.

Then you should have just said, "I found her to be annoying in that video."

Honestly Nate, you do this every time, and it's getting old. I'm not the villain, so please stop insinuating that I am. I never once said different opinions weren't welcome. I was suggesting that if you have something negative to say about Anne herself, post it in the appropriate thread. This isn't a general Anne Hathaway thread nor an appreciation nor a hate thread.

Thus, comments such as "Anne Hathaway is annoying" etc. are unnecessary and unwelcome.

Carbonek_0051
17-08-11, 19:40
Thus, comments such as "Anne Hathaway is annoying" etc. are unnecessary and unwelcome.

Because they don't fit in the way you want them said, right? I find her annoying, I don't have to say it in the way you want me to. Plain and simple, if people want to agree, cool. If people want to like her, cool. In don't even see why you care. Only 4 people said they didn't like her, everyone else here seemed to love the video. You honestly made it a bigger deal than it had to be.

Catracoth
17-08-11, 19:42
Because they don't fit in the way you want them said, right?

It's not a matter of what I want.
It's a matter of how one generally comes off in terms of tone.
You and plenty others are so quick to judge me and a few others based on how you think they were coming off, intentional or not.
I reacted in a way I deemed appropriate after reading comments I interpreted as spammy hate.
So I'm not the only one at fault here.

Carbonek_0051
17-08-11, 19:45
So because it's not positive and not said the way you want, it's considered spam? :confused: You need to learn what spam actually is. Spam would be me coming in here saying "Beyonce is a good artist, you should buy her CD".

Catracoth
17-08-11, 19:46
So because it's not positive and not said the way you want, it's considered spam? :confused: You need to learn what spam actually is. Spam would be me coming in here saying "Beyonce is a good artist, you should buy her CD".

There are many definitions to spam.
One commonly used on this forum is "posts that contribute nothing to a thread."

iamlaracroft
17-08-11, 20:09
yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

locking the thread, that is.

Biddy
17-08-11, 20:10
Pff. She has no flow.

Kelly Craftman
17-08-11, 20:16
If this thread gets closed, I will always remember how much it made me laugh. :p

Catracoth
17-08-11, 20:21
Pff. She has no flow.

She's like Nicki Minaj.

CiaKonwerski
17-08-11, 20:39
OMG Nicki Minaj. <3 If Anne Hathaway rapped like the Minaj, I would buy all of those songs haha.