PDA

View Full Version : So one of the best things happened

lance6439
18-08-11, 01:44
My grandma has been in the hospital for 2 years and 5 months now. To make a long story short something could if triggered her to die (because of wrong eating for years) its was a mixture of Diabetes and something else in Spanish..not sure how to say it proper in English (i will ask my mom later) And so i have been notified that she has been on Medicine for months and she's Healing properly and its taking time. She still has to be in the hospital for a couple of more months but at long as she takes her Medicine daily and on time risk of her dying will be low. I haven't gotten to talk to her much (because she does not know English .. only Spanish) I use to know LOTS of Spanish when I was younger but know that i have grown to learn English my Knowledge of Spanish has decreased. So even if she does pass away i hope to talk to her more now :) I prayed that if she can survive for a good amount of time that i will be more accepting and proper .. so be being rude is going to be gone for a WHILE. But i don't regret anything. I'm just happy this made my summer 2011. & I have nothing to worry about :D
(only thing i need to do is work more on Spanish :p) And i'm really happy & just wanted to share :)

Lara's Nemesis
18-08-11, 01:47
Good news I think but you should really learn to use paragraphs.:tmb:

lance6439
18-08-11, 01:48
Good news I think but you should really learn to use paragraphs.:tmb:

sorry ... i'm in hype :jmp:

Lara's Nemesis
18-08-11, 01:53
sorry ... i'm in hype :jmp:

Understandable, glad you got some good news. You should try and spend more time with your older relatives. :hug:

lance6439
18-08-11, 01:58
Understandable, glad you got some good news. You should try and spend more time with your older relatives. :hug:

Well she's in the hospital for a couple of more months. I need to make dates/time because school starts next week :/ other than what i could visit her everyday :) maybe just on the weekends if Available :D

CiaKonwerski
18-08-11, 01:58
Glad to hear that she is doing well. I would definitely start spending a lot more time with her now that she is recovering, learn all you can. :) I am sure you being by her side will make her happy.