PDA

View Full Version : Things to do to get your ex-girlfriend ex-boyfriend back! (Plans)

Alex Shepherd
22-08-11, 19:32
OK! Its been one year exactly we left each other, today is the memory of our split apart. ( 22 / 8 / 2010 )
We've been together for 3 years and 1 year when we stop connecting to each other.

So I got many plans and I just pick one to return back to her, she's very very far from my house and I have to connect one of her siblings to be with her, but it will never happen.

I think I want to do something special that nobody actually did before, I have a plan that I want to discuss her on Wikipedia, choose one of her favorite picture on put it on Wikipedia (Her picture its not privacy because it appears on facebook to everyone) and start to talk many good things about her.

This plan is funny, cute and maybe would work according to my friends of what they've said to me, and I want to start but don't know when, so I want to connect with my other friends (online friends) and want to discuss it.

What do you think?

My other plans:
- Party to her/him house without her knowing.
- Gift in front of her/him door.
- Say many sorry to him/her many times even if she/he regrets it.

robm_2007
22-08-11, 19:33
That Wikipedia thing sounds creepy.
---
Here's what I would do:

Kidnap her and keep her your hostage until she gets a case of Stockholm Syndrome.

The End.

Catracoth
22-08-11, 19:34
Open Chat, perhaps? Good plan indeed.
As for me, when things don't work out, I do what any normal person does and move on.
I don't sit around and weigh the pros and cons of different plans.
That's creepy.

xXhayleyroxXx
22-08-11, 19:35
It depends on what sort of person she's like -- if she doesn't like the public eye she'd hate it :o

leglion
22-08-11, 19:35
...It coud be cute... OR OR OR the plan could go up in flames, she'd be furious, and somebody is going to be shot. I guarantee it wont be her. :pi: Proceed with caution.

cezy rockeru
22-08-11, 19:37
i give this 48 hours or less. :pi:

ultima espio
I'd move on, feels like your heading into creepy stalker territory :o

lance6439
I would buy a cake. then BOOM Ronald mcdonald comes out! :D

FloTheMachine
22-08-11, 19:40
Quote from Sarah Millican:

"Piss on his toothbrush and don't tell him."

leglion
22-08-11, 19:40

:tmb:

Legend of Lara
22-08-11, 19:42
Cut off your left leg (it has to be the left leg), dress it up in pink frills and mail it to her with a postcard of you eating a guitar.

She'll want to get married right away.

Alex Shepherd
22-08-11, 19:43
Open Chat, perhaps? Good plan indeed.
As for me, when things don't work out, I do what any normal person does and move on.
I don't sit around and weigh the pros and cons of different plans.
That's creepy.

You know Catracoth that is was my fault and her fault too but also my fault, its a long story but you have to know that this is not very simple for human being to forget the true love that had appeared in my adventure.

It depends on what sort of person she's like -- if she doesn't like the public eye she'd hate it :o

I think she like public.

...It coud be cute... OR OR OR the plan could go up in flames, she'd be furious, and somebody is going to be shot. I guarantee it wont be her. :pi: Proceed with caution.

As I said to Catracoth

:/

I can't

And for people who's trying to destroy this thread, I warn them to don't so please keep it clean and if you want to mock, don't post, just ignore or else you'll win a report.

xXhayleyroxXx
22-08-11, 19:45
I think she like public.

You can't just act on a thought :/ Why don't you just do what everyone else does? Talk.

Catracoth
22-08-11, 19:45
You know Catracoth that is was my fault and her fault too but also my fault, its a long story but you have to know that this is not very simple for human being to forget the true love that had appeared in my adventure.

I've had true love only twice in my life.
The first time was hard, but I let go and moved on in a few months over a year. The second time is current and in progress, thank God.
I'm smarter than you give me credit for; I'm quite aware of the difficulty of moving on from something. But that doesn't justify creepiness.
And with what I said above, it's possible to move on. You just need patience and positivity; two easy things to acquire.

irishhips
22-08-11, 20:08
I'm afraid you'll have to get over her and move on in life.

Legend 4ever
22-08-11, 20:09
I've had true love only twice in my life.
The first time was hard, but I let go and moved on in a few months over a year. The second time is current and in progress, thank God.
I'm smarter than you give me credit for; I'm quite aware of the difficulty of moving on from something. But that doesn't justify creepiness.
And with what I said above, it's possible to move on. You just need patience and positivity; two easy things to acquire.

Sorry I can't contribute more, but this is exactly how I feel and what I would've written.

Rai
22-08-11, 20:50
wouldn't it just be best to speak to the girl? Go out for coffee, if she agrees. Then you can best asses the situation, see if she may be interested in picking things up again. Should she agree to try again, maybe start as if all is new, starting from scratch. If she says no, at least you tried right? No harm in trying, but if she says no, you need to let it go. Be honest with yourself. Do you really see this relationship working second time around if it failed the first time?

Sir Croft
22-08-11, 20:51
Oh TRF, you're such a high self-steem community...

Lenochka
22-08-11, 21:03
Cut off your left leg (it has to be the left leg), dress it up in pink frills and mail it to her with a postcard of you eating a guitar.

She'll want to get married right away.

How romantic! :,3

Sgt BOMBULOUS
22-08-11, 21:18
OK! Its been one year exactly we left each other, today is the memory of our split apart. ( 22 / 8 / 2010 )
We've been together for 3 years and 1 year when we stop connecting to each other.

So I got many plans and I just pick one to return back to her, she's very very far from my house and I have to connect one of her siblings to be with her, but it will never happen.

I think I want to do something special that nobody actually did before, I have a plan that I want to discuss her on Wikipedia, choose one of her favorite picture on put it on Wikipedia (Her picture its not privacy because it appears on facebook to everyone) and start to talk many good things about her.

This plan is funny, cute and maybe would work according to my friends of what they've said to me, and I want to start but don't know when, so I want to connect with my other friends (online friends) and want to discuss it.

What do you think?

My other plans:

vhe3vSe-mmw

Dennis's Mom
22-08-11, 21:37
wouldn't it just be best to speak to the girl? Go out for coffee, if she agrees. Then you can best asses the situation, see if she may be interested in picking things up again. Should she agree to try again, maybe start as if all is new, starting from scratch. If she says no, at least you tried right? No harm in trying, but if she says no, you need to let it go. Be honest with yourself. Do you really see this relationship working second time around if it failed the first time?

I have to echo Rai's thoughts.

If simply talking to the person can't revive a relationship, then no "big thing" will. After all, the best and longest lasting relationships are built on such simple things as honest communication.

If I were to put myself in an ex-girlfriends shoes, most of your "surprise" ideas do not sound like pleasant surprises. Sorry. They sound like surprise attacks, no matter the intentions. If you simply must go forward with this "surprise" idea, think small, think genuine, think private (i.e., under her control.)

Personally, I'm of the "if it's meant to be, you'll find each other at the right time" mindset.

Super Badnik
22-08-11, 21:40
This thread reads more like a Yahoo! Answers question. :o

larafan25
22-08-11, 21:56
This thread reads more like a Yahoo! Answers question. :o

That's because the forum seems to be filled with assholes from time to time.

It doesn't take much to notice it.

I think the idea is romantic, and if you still believe that there is still a chance that you two mutually like or love each other, then I'd do it.

However I personally wouldn't make it a big deal by getting others to help. Just do it, then nudge a domino and wait for her to indirectly stumble across it.

lance6439
22-08-11, 21:59

I'm i one of them? with my threads?

Atlantisfreak666
22-08-11, 22:02

Harsh. But true.:p

robm_2007
22-08-11, 22:02

Why need you ask?

Doth thou haveth a conscience of the guilty variety?

larafan25
22-08-11, 22:03

I don't mean the thread starter.

I mean the handy replies.

Which this is not, so I shouldn't be posting, so bye.:p

Heckler
22-08-11, 22:21
Dunno about getting her back, but something to get back at her...:tea:
Give her herpes (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=184307)

Seems to be trendy... :vlol:

I'd move on if I were you though. Long term relationships sadly mostly end for a permanent reason. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and life is too valuable to waste worrying about one person who doesn't have mutual feelings.

You seem to be a very good guy, wait until you find a girl who sees that.

Gay hug...:) :hug:

just*raidin*tomb
22-08-11, 23:06
I think Wikipedia thing sounds creepy.

Do this by yourself. It will show how much you care and how hard you tried to make it right.
Bake her a cake that says "I'm sorry" etc etc...
Bitches love cakes.

Write a long letter about how you feel. Just say what you feel.

xXhayleyroxXx
22-08-11, 23:09
I think Wikipedia thing sounds creepy.

Do this by yourself. It will show how much you care and how hard you tried to make it right.
Bake her a cake that says "I'm sorry" etc etc...
Bitches love cakes.

Write a long letter about how you feel. Just say what you feel.

:vlol:!
...so true :pi:

Killercowz
22-08-11, 23:43

What do you think?

My other plans:

The other members have already voiced my opinion but is this the first time you've tried to reconnect?

Mr.Burns
22-08-11, 23:45
the most mature advice you'll get in this thread:

Move on and let them go. It sucks but it's better than hanging on to what didn't work and in my experience, getting back together has a higher rate of failure in the future. Remember the good times but don't hang on to them like a life preserver.

Catracoth
22-08-11, 23:47

Who the hell put you on a pedestal?

just*raidin*tomb
22-08-11, 23:48
^He has a point. Some people on hear are a little rude to say the least.

Move on and let them go. It sucks but it's better than hanging on to what didn't work and in my experience, getting back together has a higher rate of failure in the future. Remember the good times but don't hang on to them like a life preserver.

Very wise words. I've changed my mind. I have to agree with this. I've moved on and its one the best things I could have ever done with my life.

Alex Shepherd
22-08-11, 23:53
I've read all your comments, and all of you said that I have to move on and have a new things to explore, new things to do. And many surprises are waiting me.
I respect your opinion and that's what I must do actually, its a good health for me, but its very difficult when I start to think about it, and trying me best to follow your advices, thanks for everyone who helped me :gki:

So you think that discussing on Wikipedia how much she's the most wonderful girl to me and to discuss everything good about her is not a good idea. :confused: If that someone does that to you it will sound creepy?
I was with the plan and I am still but I am lost, don't know what to do, starting to follow all of your advices (Which I must do) and it is very difficult to me. :(

Sorry to say that Catracoth :) but larafan25 is right. :)

Mr.Burns
23-08-11, 00:03
So you think that discussing on Wikipedia how much she's the most wonderful girl to me and to discuss everything good about her is not a good idea. :confused: If that someone does that to you it will sound creepy?
I was with the plan and I am still but I am lost, don't know what to do, starting to follow all of your advices (Which I must do) and it is very difficult to me. :(

Okay, a few things here because this isn't a good idea.

A. It makes you come off as needy and unable to let go.
B. It makes you seem like a stalker and trust me, that' s NOT a good trait.
C. Women like guys who exert at least some level of confidence, this act is not romantic in the slightest.

seriously, it's time to let go. They won't be the last person you fall for and they certainly won't be gone from your heart entirely but hanging is not healthy. It's a hard thing to do and it will take time but it's the best you can do.

just*raidin*tomb
23-08-11, 00:15
Listen to Mr. Burns. He is very smart and correct.

In the end it will hurt much worse if you try to get back with them. Relationships are so painful and when you try to mend them, it's like bathing an open wound with salt.

larafan25
23-08-11, 00:30

I'm an extremely self righteous person and if I could, I'd divide and marry myself. Nobody needed to put me on a pedestal, and certainly not to see how rude and bitchy some people on this forum are. Such as yourself sometimes.

*Expects hate mail*

Angelus
23-08-11, 00:37

Everything else in this thread is a mess.

Lukass
23-08-11, 00:48
Nobody needed to put me on a pedestal, and certainly not to see how rude and bitchy some people on this forum are. Such as yourself sometimes.

*Expects hate mail*

sheepman23
23-08-11, 00:58
Everything else in this thread is a mess.

I'm hopelessly confused as to what the point of this thread is. :confused:

(Good thing I don't have a girlfriend yet! :p)

larafan25
23-08-11, 00:59
I'm hopelessly confused as to what the point of this thread is. :confused:

(Good thing I don't have a girlfriend yet! :p)

The OP is asking for ideas and for reception about the concept and plan to get his girlfriend back.

moodydog
23-08-11, 01:00
Alex please don't follow through your suggestions. :o Would she be OK with you talking about her on Wiki? A lot could have passed within a year too; is she in another relationship, has she been trying to contact you too?
I think other people on here are better Love Guru's than I, but if you truly want to give it another go, try talking to her or getting in contact. There is no guarantee you will get back with her, but you seriously wouldn't have anything to loose... just the experience and hardships of being in love; you'de find someone else, someone better.

sheepman23
23-08-11, 01:13
The OP is asking for ideas and for reception about the concept and plan to get his girlfriend back.

Yeah, I understand that. It's just... well, it seems he has enough plans already, so why make a thread asking for our opinions? :confused:

larafan25
23-08-11, 01:18
Yeah, I understand that. It's just... well, it seems he has enough plans already, so why make a thread asking for our opinions? :confused:

More opinions...maybe he thought his buddies were just tricking him into thinking it was a good idea. :/

Well, if anything it's brought about a completely opposite viewpoint to what his friends provided. So it's served.

Alex Shepherd
23-08-11, 01:23

My other plans that I listed them impossible to happen. Sorry for not mentioning that on the first thread. My bad.

sheepman23
23-08-11, 01:24
My other plans that I listed them impossible to happen. Sorry for not mentioning that on the first thread. My bad.

Ah, I see. ;) But I don't really have any advice... cause... uh... I have no experience with relationships AT ALL. :p

EscondeR
23-08-11, 05:21
I'm with Mark (Mr. Burns) on that one. If you have been split for a year already and nobody found the urge to see/talk to each other till today, then it's better to let go - you have nothing common left.

marceepaniq
23-08-11, 05:44
Kidnap her and keep her your hostage until she gets a case of Stockholm Syndrome.

The End.

What he said :pi:

I think it's really sweet what you're doing, but the wikipedia things really does sound creepy :eek:

WAIT: You guys didn't talk for a year?

Catracoth
23-08-11, 06:51
I'm an extremely self righteous person and if I could, I'd divide and marry myself. Nobody needed to put me on a pedestal, and certainly not to see how rude and bitchy some people on this forum are. Such as yourself sometimes.

Not everyone is all pickles and daisies like you seem to be 24/7.
& wow, toot your own horn much?

Saman
23-08-11, 09:21
Asking to Alex:

Hows your catching up the girl friend process is going? Any success?

I'm not good as advises, but you think its really good idea back to her? However figure out whats the perfect condition for you and her, maybe let it go her is the best for her and you too, if you like to own her, keep it cool, very careful of your steps, otherwise its going worth than you think!

Good Luck!

Miharu
23-08-11, 09:40

This, I think the best thing you can do is talk this through the normal way together.

MAYBE she still has feelings for you, maybe she'd be willing to give you another chance and if she doesn't just, move on, even though the reality might be hard, I'm sure you have friends who'll support you and understand?

Btw I am NO councillor, or expert but I do believe your pushing a few boundaries by doing this kind of stuff, when you two could just have that special talk.

Caesum
23-08-11, 09:43
Adding her on wikipedia? Well, I would be furious if someone would do this to me, regardless of my pictures floating around communities or not.

cezy rockeru
23-08-11, 10:19
I have a plan that I want to discuss her on Wikipedia, choose one of her favorite picture on put it on Wikipedia (Her picture its not privacy because it appears on facebook to everyone) and start to talk many good things about her.

I'm sorry,but do you really want to do this,and look creepy and stupid?

If you do it,you can be sure she'll never get back.

I mean,would you like to have stuff about you [even private stuff] written on wikipedia? I doubt it.

Miharu
23-08-11, 10:32
I'm sorry,but do you really want to do this,and look creepy and stupid?

If you do it,you can be sure she'll never get back.

I mean,would you like to have stuff about you [even private stuff] written on wikipedia? I doubt it.

lol I asked my best friend if she liked a wikipedia page of herself created by an ex-boyfriend and she's one of the most "public" people I know, her answer:

"If it's a friend of mine then I'd laugh but if it was done by my ex...I'd be pretty weirded out, I mean, that's just desperate." :vlol:

And trust me, the last thing a girl or even a guy wants is someone whose desperate. :vlol: Especially that desperate. :vlol:

Ok now I'm rubbing it in, yeah...I think the best advice people can give is to just talk to her face-to-face, to see if there is any mutual feelings and if there isn't, it's time to face it and move on.

It may seem hopeless but remember this: If you were both very much in love and she's moved on, then you can move on too. :)

DragonSlayer
23-08-11, 16:14
That Wikipedia thing sounds creepy.
---
Here's what I would do:

The End.

:tmb: That's the best strategy.

robbie_rawr
23-08-11, 16:46
IF you were supposed to be together it should happen naturally, not some unusual method. :p

Orionvalentine
23-08-11, 17:01
I'd advise you to not do the Wikipedia thing, that's majorly creepy. Maybe you should get out there and meet new people, you never know what'll happen. Move on. :hug:

FloTheMachine
23-08-11, 17:36
OH.
I totally misinterpreted the meaning of this thread. I thought you meant like,
Ways to get them back for doing like dumping you or whatever. :vlol:

ultima espio
23-08-11, 17:47
OH.
I totally misinterpreted the meaning of this thread. I thought you meant like,
Ways to get them back for doing like dumping you or whatever. :vlol:

Now THERE'S a thread! :D

larson n natla
23-08-11, 18:37
Creepy.

Just move on, there's no point looking back to the past.

Weemanply109
23-08-11, 18:47
Just move on perhaps?