PDA

View Full Version : DHL clearance delay?

Legend of Lara
24-08-11, 13:52
Can't believe I'm starting a thread about this.

Okay, so. I pre-ordered a game about two months ago. It got released on Friday and was shipped later that day.

On DHL's mail tracker thing, it's been on "clearance delay" for the past three days. Is this something I should worry about? I mean, clearance delay for three days doesn't sound very nice. :'(

Nenya awakens
24-08-11, 13:53
Does this help?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_clearance_delay_mean_in_DHL_mail_trackin g

Legend of Lara
24-08-11, 13:54
Does this help?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_clearance_delay_mean_in_DHL_mail_trackin g

I already saw that.

Like... three days. I think that's kind of a... long time... and stuff... ._.

Admles
24-08-11, 14:14
Can't believe I'm starting a thread about this.

Okay, so. I pre-ordered a game about two months ago. It got released on Friday and was shipped later that day.

On DHL's mail tracker thing, it's been on "clearance delay" for the past three days. Is this something I should worry about? I mean, clearance delay for three days doesn't sound very nice. :'(
From personal experience, I say get in and call them NOW.

I once had them delay something for a month that I sent overseas, and it took the receiver to go in to the depot to get it.

Shark_Blade
25-08-11, 06:33
From personal experience, I say get in and call them NOW.

I once had them delay something for a month that I sent overseas, and it took the receiver to go in to the depot to get it.Yep, do like Admles said, Chris.

From my experience, I called them to know the precise status of my package since I was concerned of certain delays. They are always very polite and helpful.

I pre-ordered a game about two months ago.

And...?

Legend of Lara
25-08-11, 11:47
I just checked again and clearance processing is complete. :'D

Welp, I think there's no use for this thread anymore. If a mod could lock this, that would be super duper.