PDA

View Full Version : Do you think you are attractive looking?

lance6439
24-08-11, 21:22
Do you think you are attractive looking?
... I can say no .. but i don't think i'm ugly :]

TRLegendLuver
24-08-11, 21:24
I don't think I'm attractive at all, but I don't think I'm terribly hideous.

Zelda master
24-08-11, 21:25
Just the average Joe, not a super model but not ugly either I'd say...
Just a good looking average person:)

Angelus
I can't wait for the "no I don't :o" "OMG are you kidding you're beautiful!!!! <3" comments. & I'd say I'm average looking, not really attractive or ugly.

Mikky
^^^ OMG, yes! :vlol:

Yes. Modesty? Pffft, who needs it. :p

King.Louie
24-08-11, 21:26
im ok with how i look :o

TheRCroft
24-08-11, 21:26

This goes for me too.

trfanX34
24-08-11, 21:27
Depends on the day. :p

lance6439
24-08-11, 21:28
WOW that was fast.....sorry lol

Spong
24-08-11, 21:28
I'm uglier than the ugliest thing you can think of. I'm offensively ugly :wve:

Lenochka
24-08-11, 21:29

This.
I don't really feel attractive, but I know things could be alot worse for me.

Rai
24-08-11, 21:32
I'm rather plain but okay really.

Weemanply109
24-08-11, 21:33
I can't wait for the "no I don't :o" "OMG are you kidding you're beautiful!!!! <3" comments.

Looks at the 'Forum Member Pictures Thread' :p

Phlip
24-08-11, 21:33
Umm I'm not that great tbh. XD I feel great when I feel I look good though. :o

irishhips
24-08-11, 21:35
To be honest.....No. Some say I'm cute but I deny it.

sheepman23
Umm... *looks in the mirror*

Nah. :p

(lol, it's really hard to answer this question about yourself... :whi:)

Weemanply109
I let the smallest things get to me when people criticize me and it really depresses me, though I do tell myself that there is people who are far worse than me, I just can't help but feel bad about myself. :(

Your_Envy*
24-08-11, 21:38
I'm dead sexy. I mean, you know what I do when I see someone EXTREMELY GORGEOUS? I stare, I smile and when I get tired, I put the mirror down. <3
Just kiddin'. I think I am pretty, some days more, some days less. : D

lance6439
24-08-11, 21:41
I let the smallest things get to me when people criticize me and it really depresses me, though I do tell myself that there is people who are far worse than me, I just can't help but feel bad about myself. :(

Iv'e seen you...you're Hawt/$3XY.
[Oversized GIF removed. Hmmm... it's time to ban for those...]

aidanmalone
24-08-11, 21:43
Simple answer
No :pi:

Weemanply109
24-08-11, 21:44
Iv'e seen you...you're Hawt/$3XY.
[Oversized GIF removed]

:hug: **** me right now.

Your_Envy*
24-08-11, 21:45

That.. Was quick. http://www.shrani.si/f/3G/Kp/2z0Haryo/1/bucktooth.gif

KC Mraz
24-08-11, 21:46
Yeah, sometimes.

What? He asked. I am not the hottest person around but I acknowledge there's the occasional day when I look in the mirror and say, 'damn go kill it you handsome bastard'. It feels good.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
24-08-11, 21:47
I think I'm slightly above average. :)

lara c. fan
24-08-11, 21:48
I don't think I'm astoundingly ugly, if that's any help.

Nerd For Life
24-08-11, 21:50
I'm fabulous.

Another Lara
24-08-11, 21:51
I'm not as attractive as I would like to be, and I think I come across as butt ugly in photos, but I don't think I'm *that* bad looking...

lance6439
24-08-11, 21:52

XDDDDD LMFAO! :vlol: ....... :mis:

Anything 4 u BB XD

Weemanply109
24-08-11, 21:52
My phone makes me look so fugly, yet I look better in person. :/

lance6439
24-08-11, 21:55
My phone makes me look so fugly, yet I look better in person. :/

Camera. ;)

Jami393
24-08-11, 21:56
I don't think I'm ugly but I know I'm not the best looking guy around. The only thing what puts me off is my weight, but I don't seem to be getting rid of it.

larafan25
24-08-11, 21:56
What's nice about this topic is that if you aren't suffering from some form of extreme low confidence, then you really can just keep clean, tidy, and leave the rest to other people to decide.

I find the only two reasons why I keep myself trying to look good is to either feel confident and portray and feel some sort of character, mentally and physically. Or, it's purely sexual.

But personally, being gay and all, if I could multiply then I'd be pretty happy with myself. That's all.

:pi:

KC Mraz
24-08-11, 22:00
But personally, being gay and all, if I could multiply then I'd be pretty happy with myself. That's all.

:pi:

If you could multiply I'm sure all three of us would have one hell of a time, too.

Weemanply109
24-08-11, 22:07
Camera. ;)

Yea, I need to get a one of those :p

lance6439
24-08-11, 22:07
Yea, I need to get a one of those :p

Same here :/

larafan25
24-08-11, 22:09
If you could multiply I'm sure all three of us would have one hell of a time, too.

Oh, we could!

_Awestruck_
24-08-11, 22:13
Sure, why not?

xXhayleyroxXx
24-08-11, 22:15
No.

lance6439
24-08-11, 22:16
No.

Yes you are actually. And if you deny it .. you are wrong <33 :hug:

xXhayleyroxXx
24-08-11, 22:18

aidanmalone
24-08-11, 22:18
Hayley your stunning
Dont let anyone else tell you otherwise :ohn:

Miharu
24-08-11, 22:20

:tmb:

I'd be more confident if I sort out this acne problem. Ugh. ><

larafan25
24-08-11, 22:21
:tmb:

I'd be more confident if I sort out this acne problem. Ugh. ><

Water water water water water. Lots of water.

Just pee, don't get water intoxication. :/

xXhayleyroxXx
24-08-11, 22:21
Hayley your stunning
Dont let anyone else tell you otherwise :ohn:

Thankyou :hug: To be honest, I think the biggest problem is myself. I cringe when I look in mirrors -- truthfully. I just have an incredibly negative perception of myself and that's all I can see. Bullying, negative comments from teachers/boyfriends hasn't really helped that. But really, thankyou.

matrix54
24-08-11, 22:23
I look alright. I'm not setting the world on fire or anything with my looks, but I have a personality, so I don't need beauty.

Dark Lugia 2
24-08-11, 22:28
Average looking.

Legend of Lara
24-08-11, 22:29
I'm derpy. :'(

Miharu
24-08-11, 22:29
Water water water water water. Lots of water.

Just pee, don't get water intoxication. :/

Ugh, I drink water everyday. :(

Although I have being stressed out this and last week because I was stressing over a college interview. Luckily I got a place and I feel happy and excited! :jmp:

I also wash my face twice a day, sometimes more and I mosturize...but I am doing something wrong, I pick my spots...I've cut down but I still pick them. =/

jarekhanzelka
24-08-11, 22:30
I'm dead sexy. I mean, you know what I do when I see someone EXTREMELY GORGEOUS? I stare, I smile and when I get tired, I put the mirror down. <3
Just kiddin'. I think I am pretty, some days more, some days less. : D

Know what I do when I see someone so gorgeous? I finish the meatballs and open the microwave. ♥_♥

In all seriousness though, I dunno. I look strange. Liek, real strange. O.o

larafan25
24-08-11, 22:36
Ugh, I drink water everyday. :(

Although I have being stressed out this and last week because I was stressing over a college interview. Luckily I got a place and I feel happy and excited! :jmp:

I also wash my face twice a day, sometimes more and I mosturize...but I am doing something wrong, I pick my spots...I've cut down but I still pick them. =/

I drink water and wash my face with cleanser twice a day,. but I also use water on my face like 10000 times a day.

When it comes to being nervous, just say "I can do this". Be bad-ass.

Apparently your diet has something to do with it. I tried to stop eating a lot of bad food for myself. Apparently Omega 3 is good for your skin, that's in stuff, around...:pi:

Gracious Days
24-08-11, 22:41
I use to think I had a very weird look about me but after polishing myself a bit these past few months, I think I look good to be honest.

Miharu
24-08-11, 22:41
I drink water and wash my face with cleanser twice a day,. but I also use water on my face like 10000 times a day.

When it comes to being nervous, just say "I can do this". Be bad-ass.

Apparently your diet has something to do with it. I tried to stop eating a lot of bad food for myself. Apparently Omega 3 is good for your skin, that's in stuff, around...:pi:

I need more fruit in my diet. Veg as well but I ****ing HATE veg...:cen: Besides isn't fruit better for skin anyway?

Ora Dagger
24-08-11, 22:44
I think I'm ok. But if I'm around people my own age, I tend to feel uglyhttp://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/m/moody-7377.gif

larafan25
24-08-11, 22:45
I need more fruit in my diet. Veg as well but I ****ing HATE veg...:cen: Besides isn't fruit better for skin anyway?

I don't eat fruits and vegetables. >_>

So that must be it. I just...don't.

I love broccoli, bananas, strawberries, corn, carrots.

So...why don't I? :/

Miharu
24-08-11, 22:48
I don't eat fruits and vegetables. >_>

So that must be it. I just...don't.

I love broccoli, bananas, strawberries, corn, carrots.

So...why don't I? :/

I think bananas are great for skin. Not sure, I know they can prevent constipation. :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Do you like oranges? Oranges are really good for skin apparently, I know it always made a difference when I ate them only problem is, I keep forgetting to get more.

lance6439
24-08-11, 22:49
I have been drinking water since birth <3

larafan25
24-08-11, 22:50
^Hope it wasn't a water birth. O.O

I think bananas are great for skin. Not sure, I know they can prevent constipation. :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Do you like oranges? Oranges are really good for skin apparently, I know it always made a difference when I ate them only problem is, I keep forgetting to get more.

I hate Oranges. I'll just squeeze the juice out of the little pieces over a cup, then realize how much they taste gross. :/

Hmm....Oranges. Imma do. Imma do.

Sir Croft
24-08-11, 22:50
I'll let other members speak for me.

*dead silence*

SkyPuppy
24-08-11, 22:51
yes, i do. i mean, some days i look down on myself, but doesn't everyone? :p

pfft, please, boy. :pi:

larson n natla
24-08-11, 22:51
I have been drinking water since birth <3

... Haven't we all?

I'd say I was acceptable. Certainly no thing of beauty but not something to recoil in horror at. :)

ThatNorskChick
24-08-11, 22:52
I'd do me. :cool:

KC Mraz
24-08-11, 22:56
I'll let other members speak for me.

Challenge accepted. Post a picture.

*taps foot in anticipation*

klona
24-08-11, 22:57

I'd do me too. :pi:

Encore
24-08-11, 22:57
Nope.

And BTW here's a little rant:

A lot of people claim they find themselves ugly on the internet, when OBVIOUSLY they don't. They're just fishing for compliments. You can easily tell that from the type of photos they post - or from how often they post them. Seriously, if you think you're ugly, why are you posting a new picture online every day? Oh yeah, and that little comment saying "Ohhh I look so ugly here, lolz" - isn't convincing anyone.

Now I don't really know if I'm objectively ugly or if it's just my personal perception of myself - I don't care because either way it's bad for me - however what I can't stand is seeing beautiful people doing that farce just to get some compliments. There are people out there with SERIOUS self-esteem issues and those idiots make fools of us all.

larafan25
24-08-11, 22:59
^I'm sure someone can think they're ugly compared to someone else, or some standard. But at the same time be happy with their appearence, or photos.

BTW I don't think you did a good job of making that comment obscure....:pi:

Catracoth
24-08-11, 22:59

:vlol:
You never cease to please.

A lot of people claim they find themselves ugly on the internet, when OBVIOUSLY they don't. They're just fishing for compliments. You can easily tell that from the type of photos they post - or from how often they post them. Seriously, if you think you're ugly, why are you posting a new picture online every day? Oh yeah, and that little comment saying "Ohhh I look so ugly here, lolz" - isn't convincing anyone.

So. Much. Win.
Gurl, you're on fire today. :ohn:

Uzi master
24-08-11, 23:00
No.

my smile is so bad even the photographer agreed and said not to smile:vlol:

TRfan23
24-08-11, 23:01
From what I can remember I've been called attractive by a 50 or 60 year old woman :pi:

She's one of my mum's friends from work, and my mum told me that she said to her that she'd date me if she was my age :eek:

Personally no, but tbh I leave it to other people's opinions :)

jarekhanzelka
24-08-11, 23:02
Nope.

Now I don't really know if I'm objectively ugly or if it's just my personal perception of myself - I don't care because either way it's bad for me - however what I can't stand is seeing beautiful people doing that farce just to get some compliments. There are people out there with SERIOUS self-esteem issues and those idiots make fools of us all.

OMG YES! ****! She puts a dozen new pictures online, some describing with "ghawd I look horrible here" (oh, so that's why you're putting it online...to show the world some horribleness of yours!), people start commenting it, saying she looks great, she goes "dawwww, nah, I don't.", people go "of course you do." and then she goes "oh well, thankieess"...and no, I wasn't talking about anyone specific. Just about pretty much all the girls on facebook I came across. And that's just facebook. Don't even get me started on here local pictures thread.

xXhayleyroxXx
24-08-11, 23:03
Nope.

To try and raise what very little self esteem we have? We're not purposefully fishing for compliments, but they are welcomed. I know with me, I want to be happy with who I am -- and by posting pictures I'm breaking my comfort zone and putting myself out there. Every time I post pictures here it raises that esteem marginally, even if its only temporary. Sometimes I even go as far as to have them as msn display pictures, but that doesn't last long.

larafan25
24-08-11, 23:03
Laney, you never cease to please.

So. Much. Win.
Gurl, you're on fire today. :ohn:

That's not Laney. >_>

Catracoth
24-08-11, 23:04
That's not Laney. >_>

Whoops, wrong member. :vlol:

LaraDuh
24-08-11, 23:07
Lets just say your mom AND dad would do me. :pi::vlol:

klona
24-08-11, 23:11
^ ew. :pi:
Do yourself. :mis:
EDIT : Rofl, i wonder if someone here takes 'do' literally? and they're like... 'do'?

Phlip
24-08-11, 23:17
Nope.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc80/Phlip_03/Saved%20images/tumblr_lmc3r6gdIN1ql3yleo1_400.png

Nerd For Life
24-08-11, 23:19

I do agree with everything said here. It doesn't make any sense from a psychological point of view to post pictures of yourself posing all the time if you truly have self-esteem problems. And posting pictures and then claiming "omg I look so bad here!" is just further proof that this person is only fishing for compliments. If you hated a picture so much, why the hell would you post it?

DgoOdz94
24-08-11, 23:21
Not really :p

But then again my self-confidence isn't the greatest in the world... =\

Poke Warrior
24-08-11, 23:23
Hell no! Im UGLY! :(

Bumio
24-08-11, 23:25
I think I'm attractive. I love who I am.
It took quite some time to start thinking like that.

Everyone can be attractive and beautiful if they feel that way on the inside. There are so many types of beauty.

ultima espio
24-08-11, 23:35
LOLno.:o

xXhayleyroxXx
24-08-11, 23:36
LOLno.:o

And you STILL haven't shown me a pic :p

SkyPuppy
24-08-11, 23:37

i actually am curious to see him, too. xD

Gladous
24-08-11, 23:37

This.

ultima espio
24-08-11, 23:38

http://mcdaid-science.wikispaces.com/file/view/stickman.jpg/60316924/stickman.jpg

:o

xXhayleyroxXx
24-08-11, 23:40

Silly oh-so-mysterious Richard :pi:

:pi:...*taps foot impatiently*

Mikky
24-08-11, 23:40
http://mcdaid-science.wikispaces.com/file/view/stickman.jpg/60316924/stickman.jpg

Why, hello there. :cln:

Lenochka
25-08-11, 00:01

This x100 lol.
I don't think I am hideous, but insecurities do prevent me from posting pics regularly and I've always wondered why others who feel 'oh so ugly' post pics so damn often... confusing lol.

Ikas90
25-08-11, 00:02
I'm so sexy that everybody's mothers find me irresistible. http://209.85.48.20/8163/42/0/e5016372//e5016372.gif

CerebralAssassin
25-08-11, 00:05
I'm okay looking,I suppose

Nope.

well said:tmb:

Catracoth
25-08-11, 00:06
I'm no Jake Gyllenhaal, but I think I'm an average-looking, handsome young man. I'm not at all narcissistic, but most of the time, my mother's friends and my friends' parents coo over how handsome I allegedly am. So I guess I am something special. :p

b0bb13
25-08-11, 00:11
Kinda, I guess...

B-but... I love you. http://i.imgur.com/u6KmO.jpg

Funto
25-08-11, 00:12
Some say that I am, but I spend most of the time hiding behind a beard looking like a caveman, and most girls don't like beards, which is a shame.

My opinion is that today I'm fine with myself, but can't really say that I spend more than 2 minutes in front of a mirror. I thought I was an ugly kid, though.

SkyPuppy
25-08-11, 00:13
Kinda, I guess...

oh lol.

b0bb13
25-08-11, 00:15
oh lol.

Sh-shut up! Wh-who asked y-you? http://i.imgur.com/fIz22.jpg

Bumio
25-08-11, 00:20
Some say that I am, but I spend most of the time hiding behind a beard looking like a caveman, and most girls don't like beards, which is a shame.

I adore beards :o
I wish more guys would have them.

LaraCablara
25-08-11, 00:30
a

larafan25
25-08-11, 00:35
No.

My rhinoplasty is in January. (I'm not joking :p I got a job and saved up for it for the past year)

What is Rhinoplasty!? D:

LaraCablara
25-08-11, 00:38
What is Rhinoplasty!? D:

Nose job. I know its strange for a guy to do it, but I don't know. The doctor showed me what it would look like and quite frankly I worked very hard for it. I'm not stupid when it comes to my face and I would never do anything unless I wanted to do it, and felt safe with the outcome. I guess its going to be weird explaining to friends, but who cares what anyone thinks as long as I'm satisfied :).

A VERY positive plus is that my breathing will finally be fixed too.

lance6439
25-08-11, 00:39
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc80/Phlip_03/Saved%20images/tumblr_lmc3r6gdIN1ql3yleo1_400.png

LMAO ... LMFAO! :vlol:

Mr Tomb
25-08-11, 00:51
i can't judge myself and obviously i don't want to say : i think i'm good looking or i look ok 'cause ( imo) that's called "showing off" ...-_-

Love2Raid
25-08-11, 00:53
Nose job. I know its strange for a guy to do it, but I don't know. The doctor showed me what it would look like and quite frankly I worked very hard for it. I'm not stupid when it comes to my face and I would never do anything unless I wanted to do it, and felt safe with the outcome. I guess its going to be weird explaining to friends, but who cares what anyone thinks as long as I'm satisfied :).

A VERY positive plus is that my breathing will finally be fixed too.
Why would it be weird for a guy? If you think you will feel better about yourself afterwards and you also happen to have trouble breathing through your nose, that seems like a win-win situation to me. Good luck with it, I hope it turns out nicely. :)

lance6439
25-08-11, 00:55
i can't judge myself and obviously i don't want to say : i think i'm good looking or i look ok ...-_-

Oh ... You are Handsome :cln: :pi: ;)
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg6mehbN4l1qag172.gif

LaraCablara
25-08-11, 00:59
Why would it be weird for a guy? If you think you will feel better about yourself afterwards and you also happen to have trouble breathing through your nose, that seems like a win-win situation to me. Good luck with it, I hope it turns out nicely. :)

Thank you for your support :). I feel like people would think its weird because it sends off a message that the guy is is insecure, vain, wants to look more feminine, and I know its not true about me. I don't get why its acceptable to not like how you body looks and go to the gym all day to slim down your weight yet saving up money to change something about your face is not.

Love2Raid
25-08-11, 01:21
Thank you for your support :). I feel like people would think its weird because it sends off a message that the guy is is insecure, vain, wants to look more feminine, and I know its not true about me. I don't get why its acceptable to not like how you body looks and go to the gym all day to slim down your weight yet saving up money to change something about your face is not.
Yeah, cosmetic surgery is apparently still ´taboo´, but that´s mostly because people just don´t know much about it and immediately associate it with eccentric people like Jocelyn Wildenstein or Michael Jackson. The thing is, they had problems which lead to excessive surgery, which changed their appearance drastically and not in a good way. But if you don´t have such issues (like ´body dysmorphic syndrome´) and you simply want to get rid of, uh, a bump on your nose that has bothered you for a long time, then I don´t see what´s so weird about that. A good cosmetic surgeon will not drastically alter your appearance. Only small ´flaws´ will be corrected, you will still look pretty much the same.

A lot of people do it and you don´t hear anything about the cases in which it all went well and the patients (I suppose I should say clients in this case) were completely satisfied with the result. It´s the horror stories that appear on tv. It is good that they do, though, since people need to be warned about possible complications. But there is just so much focus on the negative side, that it has defined a lot of people´s perception of cosmetic surgery. Which is a shame, because even though people have every opportunity to change something that bothers them deeply, they still feel like they need to defend their decision.

It´s your body, you can do with it whatever you want. Just make sure you don´t get it done in some dodgy clinic.

Carbonek_0051
25-08-11, 01:30
Hell yes. Not really, but I don't think I am ugly either.

leglion
25-08-11, 01:46
I think I'm a sexy supermodel type. :pi: But then again I've openly stated countless times that I'm vain and narcissistic. Most people just say I'm cute but I'm 14, i don't wanna be cute; I wanna be smexy! :D

Edit: Wait i forgot it was my birthday today. I'm 15 now. :pi:

robm_2007
25-08-11, 01:51
Nope.

YES
SI
JA
OUI

All of this.

I see this all the time. It's ****ing annoying, really. It's like...STFU, you-self-diagnosed-as-ugly-person! They make the rest of the ppl who aren't as attractive seem so much more unattractive.
No.

My rhinoplasty is in January. (I'm not joking :p I got a job and saved up for it for the past year)

Are you gonna post before and after pics :D

Aphrodite22
25-08-11, 01:59
I consider my body more attractive than my face tbh.

remote91
25-08-11, 02:18
I can't wait for the "no I don't :o" "OMG are you kidding you're beautiful!!!! <3" comments. & I'd say I'm average looking, not really attractive or ugly.

No.

Oh, you guys.

Evan C.
25-08-11, 02:47
Depends, sometimes my selfsteem is high enough to feel "passable", but not the kind of guy you would turn around to see twice.I don't see myself as someone ugly neither, but attractive, honestly depends a lot on my selfsteem.

patriots88888
25-08-11, 03:17
No, I consider myself to be an average ordinary guy in every sense. If someone should happen to find me attractive I like to believe that is not based only on looks and the same goes for those who I find attractive. Sometimes I see some good looking women who I wouldn't even bother giving the time of day to because they are so stuck up and self-centered it's gag worthy.

My sweet squalligator is beautiful through and through. :gki: :hug:

b.gluch
25-08-11, 03:21
no.

cbragg09
25-08-11, 03:37
beauty is in the eye of the beholder

mepsipax
25-08-11, 03:41
I was offered a modeling contract once. :pi: I turned it down, but idk it made me feel attractive. XD So yes.

Killercowz
25-08-11, 04:19
Lets just say TRF would crash if I posted myself here.

sierra xb
25-08-11, 05:35
Some people have said I am attractive, others have said I am not, so I guess I am about average. From my experience, it seems to be more about someone's personal preferences rather than some universal standard (at least I hope that's the case). I'd hate to think that someone liked or disliked me by comparing my looks to someone's "standard", instead of basing it on my personality, but I know that happens alot.

Underhoe
25-08-11, 05:41
Herpy-derpy.

cezy rockeru
25-08-11, 06:27
no

i'm a fat,horrible-looking whore,and i will probably always be a fat,horrible-looking whore

happy?

b.gluch
25-08-11, 06:48
Yes, I look like a model

Fixed.

just*raidin*tomb
25-08-11, 07:04
No, I'm ugly.

I can't look past my flaws and see my self for what I am.

All I look at are the flaws.

My horrible skin.
My ugly teeth.
My skinniness.

That's all I see when I look in the mirror.

I've been told a few times that I'm cute and attractive, but I often think its a lie or they're trying to make me feel better. I just find it hard to believe, but I still gladly accept who am and try to project confidence.

Atlantisfreak666
25-08-11, 07:11
I think I'm cute.

AmericanAssassin
25-08-11, 07:14
To be honest, yes... I do find myself attractive. :o

Romantics Inc.
25-08-11, 07:15
EDIT:

If I met myself at a bar...

sandygrimm
25-08-11, 07:18
I always had low self esteem about my appearance, but lately I just don't' give a rats ass what others think. If they don't like me for who I am tough cookie! But aperantlly I haven't gotten any complain :whi: :p
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!

And as in the movie Nanny McPhee, once you start to like someone , they start to seem more appealing and accepted even with flaws.

No, I consider myself to be an average ordinary guy in every sense. If someone should happen to find me attractive I like to believe that is not based only on looks and the same goes for those who I find attractive. Sometimes I see some good looking women who I wouldn't even bother giving the time of day to because they are so stuck up and self-centered it's gag worthy.
My sweet squalligator is beautiful through and through. :gki: :hug:
:pi:Agreed on argument but ...

I say you is sexy! ;) :hug: :gki:

Underhoe
25-08-11, 07:21
Fixed.

AmericanAssassin
25-08-11, 07:27
EDIT: If I met myself at a bar...
I read it before the edit. Don't worry, I'm the same way pretty much. :p

maximum_123
25-08-11, 07:45
I can be alright, sometimes. MyRaider4Life on the other hand thinks of himself as a guy with big muscles and with the pecs that stand out when he wears short-sleeved shirts. He told me, trufax.

marceepaniq
25-08-11, 09:57
I can't wait for the "no I don't :o" "OMG are you kidding you're beautiful!!!! <3" comments.

What a facebook drama :pi:

I can't call myself beautiful, or ugly.
I'm average looking. And I'm okay with it.

Lukass
25-08-11, 10:02
No. Especially my face.

toxicraider
25-08-11, 10:05
Nope, I don't.

tomblover
25-08-11, 11:02
TBQFH, no.

moodydog
25-08-11, 11:07
Oh god I am so hideously ugly.
I hide my head in a paper bag when I walk around outside because I got kicked in the face by a horse when I was a baby. :(

Dunnut7
25-08-11, 11:07
I wouldn't call myself ugly, but I wish I had blond hair!:mad:

lararoxs
25-08-11, 11:13
I don't really think so, no.

Zelda master
25-08-11, 11:26
I wouldn't call myself ugly, but I wish I had blond hair!:mad:

Then dye your hair:p

A.JJ.G
25-08-11, 11:27
Nope, not at all. :)

Archetype
25-08-11, 11:30
No ****ing clue

cezy rockeru
25-08-11, 11:40
I find some people here so sexy >':

the ancient
25-08-11, 11:41
Nope, not at all. But I am not really ugly...

Phlip
25-08-11, 12:02
I consider my body more attractive than my face tbh.

I'm the opposite. My face is more attractive than my body. :o

Lukass
25-08-11, 12:04

Not true! Your whole being is attractive. And look doesn't matter anyway! I like how you're mature and smart in your age. That's the most sexiest thing...brain ;)

!Lara Croft!
25-08-11, 12:06
Ofcourse when i look at myself i only see my faults so i think i'm ugly...

Phlip
25-08-11, 12:15
Not true! Your whole being is attractive. And look doesn't matter anyway! I like how you're mature and smart in your age. That's the most sexiest thing...brain ;)

If I looked like this you'd find me sexy?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/23311_134646753212390_5707_n.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc80/Phlip_03/Icons%20and%20Smileys/chuck.gif

Lukass
25-08-11, 12:16
If I looked like this you'd find me sexy?

You never know

lol :vlol:

MyRaider4Life
25-08-11, 12:22
I can be alright, sometimes. MAX'S DIRTY WORDS HERE.

I don't like you much. :pi:

cezy rockeru
25-08-11, 14:01
Do you think i'm attractive?

we want a proof D':

Avalon SARL
25-08-11, 14:04
I think I am fine, a little attractive, but nothing much. It's average I suppose :), butyeah, ofcourse I'm not ugly :D

Phlip
25-08-11, 14:18
we want a proof D':

Yeah, little boy, I don't think so. ;)

cezy rockeru
25-08-11, 14:20
Yeah, little boy, I don't think so. ;)

we,not i. :pi:

Snazabaz
25-08-11, 15:10
I'm hot, and I know it :ohn:

Dunnut7
25-08-11, 15:16
Then dye your hair:p

Neh, I wanted to have it naturally:p

Indiana Croft
25-08-11, 15:18
I have days where I think I could be a model (those are rare) and days where I think the Elephant man has more charm than I do (most days). If I had to pinpoint it I'd say I'm attractive enough, but my self-esteem blows that all to hell so I'm inclined to think I'm not. Logically, I'm fair. Like a 7 or 8 on a scale of 1-10. In my mind however I'm like a 4. :(

BrandonFlowers
25-08-11, 15:21
Hmm, I'd say I'm like a 5/10, if I sort my hair, 5.5/10.

I'm not knicker dropping attractive but I'm also not vomit enducing ugly.

cezy rockeru
25-08-11, 16:16
I'm hot, and I know it :ohn:
we all know it! :ohn:
I have days where I think I could be a model (those are rare) and days where I think the Elephant man has more charm than I do (most days). If I had to pinpoint it I'd say I'm attractive enough, but my self-esteem blows that all to hell so I'm inclined to think I'm not. Logically, I'm fair. Like a 7 or 8 on a scale of 1-10. In my mind however I'm like a 4. :(

lol,I think the same about me :o :(

PandaINC
25-08-11, 17:38
I think I'm fairly attractive. I mean, we all have our low days but for the most part, yeah I think I'm good looking. My only hangups really are my bad skin and my nose. But I deal. :p

noonbob
25-08-11, 20:08
i do not think i'm attractive, but i wouldn't label myself as ugly :) i just have things that i do not like about me :p

AmericanAssassin
25-08-11, 20:44
My only hangups really are my bad skin and my nose.
My two major faults as well. :/ Oh well... I'd still give myself an 8/10 (or 7 on a bad day). :p

Lenochka
25-08-11, 20:46
My two major faults as well. :/ Oh well... I'd still give myself an 8/10 (or 7 on a bad day). :p

So very modest. Xtunamelt is teaching you well :p

Carbonek_0051
25-08-11, 20:47

:vlol:!

AmericanAssassin
25-08-11, 20:47
...To be honest, you're probably right on the money there. Her music is rather uplifting (most of the time :pi:) and helps me accept myself.

That's a big thing for me. I've always been very insecure my entire life, so I'm not ashamed to say so. :/

Admles
25-08-11, 20:48
Depends on who I'm standing next to ;)

jajay119
25-08-11, 23:35
I wouldn't say I'm attractive, other people have told me that I am, but I personally do not see it.

SkyPuppy
25-08-11, 23:38

i feel this way as well. my face is nice, but my body is just... strange looking to me.

Encore
25-08-11, 23:40
Depends on who I'm standing next to ;)

Haha, loved this answer :D

Apathetic
25-08-11, 23:40
I think I've got a nice body..

rediaR bmoT
26-08-11, 02:03
the girls think i am.
so yes, thank god i'm a good looking guy :D

Indiana Croft
26-08-11, 02:46
Personally I think the only thing holding me back is my acne scars. they aren't bad and i'd say generally most people don't notice them right off the bat, but I'M aware of them so it kills MY self-image.

just*raidin*tomb
26-08-11, 02:56
Personally I think the only thing holding me back is my acne scars. they aren't bad and i'd say generally most people don't notice them right off the bat, but I'M aware of them so it kills MY self-image.

I can relate to this.

I also think my face is much nicer looking than my body.

BrumRaider
26-08-11, 03:07
Ive been told by numerous people that im a very attractive guy, but me, nah i just dont see it.

BrumRaider

Killercowz
26-08-11, 03:09
Lol I've had people flat out tell me I'm ugly and I've had others tell me I should model. Idk who to believe.

larafan25
26-08-11, 03:30
Lol I've had people flat out tell me I'm ugly and I've had others tell me I should model. Idk who to believe.

Tyra said that being told you should model isn't necessarily a compliment, because models are usually wanted to be weird looking.

So I guess they go hand in hand.

:p

Killercowz
26-08-11, 03:49
Tyra said that being told you should model isn't necessarily a compliment, because models are usually wanted to be weird looking.

So I guess they go hand in hand.

:p

I guess they do then.

Ohh Tyra.

Duchess
26-08-11, 04:14
I consider myself to be around average. I'm not ugly, yet I'm not very attractive either. Though if I didn't have certain moles, had a healthier-looking body, and my hair wasn't thinning in front, I say I'd look significantly better I guess. Wow, those three features make me sound like a turn-off. Lol

Horus-Goddess
26-08-11, 04:20
Eh, sometimes I think I'm pretty, other times I feel "meh" about it. lol. Depends on the day sometimes.

MiCkiZ88
26-08-11, 04:24
Meh.. I stand out too much to feel attractive. People say I'm cute, but cute isn't necessary attractive.. well, I do get my fair share of older people drooling at my ass, but that's it.

Indiana Croft
26-08-11, 04:27
Meh.. I stand out too much to feel attractive. People say I'm cute, but cute isn't necessary attractive.. well, I do get my fair share of older people drooling at my ass, but that's it.

cute in my opinion is always better than hot. Cute means the personality keeps you in business, but the looks are a plus ;)

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 04:29

Ugh...I'm with you on the old guy drooling part...

MiCkiZ88
26-08-11, 04:34
cute in my opinion is always better than hot. Cute means the personality keeps you in business, but the looks are a plus ;)Haha, I guess so, but I just feel embarassed about having to show my ID when buying any alcohol. Compliment since I'm 23, but the age limit for having to show your ID is 20 here :p

Ugh...I'm with you on the old guy drooling part...Well, if you're wearing a gold suit, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole world was drooling at you :p

Horus-Goddess
26-08-11, 04:35
Lol, at least you're not flirted with by 15 year olds. For me it's either teens, or really old men. It's... gross. Ew.

Doesn't help I'm petite and short (5'1" (154.94cm), 100lbs lol)! -.-

MiCkiZ88
26-08-11, 04:38
Aww :hug: Sorry, but that sounds cute; petite.

Yeah, I don't really get why there are so many older people trying to hook up with nearly half or third their age. It's disgusting in my opinion, but hey, might change my opinion if I'm single at the age of 50 xD I hope not!

Linoshi Croft
27-08-11, 13:29
No.

xXhayleyroxXx
27-08-11, 13:31
No.

Well, you're very handsome, so shush <3

Los Angeles
27-08-11, 13:34
I'm pretty ugly.

Gabi
27-08-11, 13:51
Pretty or ugly? Make your mind up. :p

I have never seen myself as "attractive", but have still managed to attract a few people during my life time. ;)
Just as others have already mentioned, my perception of myself can also change occasionally.
Sometimes I look into the mirror and recoil in horror and other times I quite like what I see.
I have learnt to accept that this is how it is and most probably will be until I bite the dust.

CroftGameGirl
27-08-11, 14:03
I've been told I'm hideous, but I've also been told I'm stunning :p I personally, don't think I'm the hottest piece of **** around, but I like to at least think I'm pretty, even if I can't manage it most days XD

Kelly Craftman
27-08-11, 14:06
Yes.

Mikky
27-08-11, 14:07
I've been told I'm hideous...

You were told by someone that you're hideous? Wow, that person should be slapped. :p

xXhayleyroxXx
27-08-11, 14:08
You were told by someone that you're hideous? Wow, that person should be slapped. :p

Jealous ho's :ohn:

CroftGameGirl
27-08-11, 14:39

Jealous ho's :ohn:

Ahaha :p What can I tell you? Boys in year 8 are so.... ugh :pi:

JonnyL
27-08-11, 14:42
I'm pretty hot.

Hahaha! :)

domina
27-08-11, 15:02
More or less. I have my down days like anyone else, but overall, I'm pretty content with my looks.