PDA

View Full Version : If I met you at a bar...

Pages : [1] 2

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 05:23
If ALL of Tomb Raider Forums went to a nice bar or pub on a saturday night, who would you approach? Who would you flirt with? Who would you buy a drink?

Who would you talk to about computer programming or working out?

Who would you say "OH! I DONT DRINK, BUT I GO OUT TO BARS FOR THE COMPANY!" to? Do you think he/she would be the same way?

We have a very diverse crowd here at TRF, and it's very interesting to see other's imput and interactions.

remote91
26-08-11, 05:24
I'd ignore every one, drop some E and own that dance floor.

shebj
26-08-11, 05:26
I honestly don't know... I got to be in that situation first ; I'm very shy in person

Mikky
26-08-11, 05:27
I'd get out as soon as possible. I'm kinda shy. :p

But if I was, say... drunk, well... There's another story. :pi:

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 05:28
I would grab both of your shoulders and say "NO! Stay a while :)"

Spong
26-08-11, 05:29
Firstly, I don't do big groups of people (because people annoy me). Secondly, I don't drink alcohol. Thirdly, I begrudge buying alcohol for other people. Fourthly, I don't like the atmosphere in pubs.

I'd be pretty crap at this hypothetical meet :p

shebj
26-08-11, 05:29
I don't like being around drunk persons; but that's mainly because I'm way too sober to understand the humour so it's no fun for me

Spong
26-08-11, 05:30
^That's partly why I don't like the atmosphere in pubs.

remote91
26-08-11, 05:30
Firstly, I don't do big groups of people (because people annoy me). Secondly, I don't drink alcohol. Thirdly, I begrudge buying alcohol for other people. Fourthly, I don't like the atmosphere in pubs.

I'll let you have some E.

Spong
26-08-11, 05:31
I'll let you have some E.

Yeah, no thanks.

shebj
26-08-11, 05:31
and that smell ... awfull

remote91
26-08-11, 05:32
Yeah, no thanks.
You sure?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqgjfwsndi1qaxsw0.gif

KC Mraz
26-08-11, 05:33
I'll just copy paste my answer:
You wouldn't notice I was there because I'd be owning the dancefloor.

Actually you would. I'd be that guy making a fool of himself on the dancefloor.

Whilst being completely sober.

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 05:33
Hahaha! LOVELY! I dont really like bars much either. And I dont usually flock towards large groups of eople because a lot of people tend to aggrivate me quite fast due to most people's ignorance. BUT I feel that alot of people on these forums would make great company.

I'll just copy paste my answer:
You wouldn't notice I was there because I'd be owning the dancefloor.

Actually you would. I'd be that guy making a fool of himself on the dancefloor.

Whilst being completely sober.

Hehee damn straight. I think its cute when people try to dance but fail :p

shebj
26-08-11, 05:34

doctor who !! :) "I only came for the dancing"

I loved that episode and waiting for tomorrow

Spong
26-08-11, 05:37
You sure?

Funny thing is, when my hair's longer I actually look like The Smith :p
But you wouldn't catch me doing that. If I was forced to attend, I'd be sat in a corner, smoking and reading a book. Except I can't even bloody smoke in a pub any more. Another reason not to go.

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 05:38
Funny thing is, when my hair's long I actually look like The Smith :p
But you wouldn't catch me doing that. If I was forced to attend, I'd be sat in a corner, smoking and reading a book. Except I can't even bloody smoke in a pub any more. Another reason not to go.

Why the hell not?

Spong
Why the hell not?

Why not what?

remote91
Smoking inside is banned over here!

Horus-Goddess
26-08-11, 05:39
Hmm, pubs or bars are not my thing. I like having a drink now and then to "loosen up" (I'm quite shy lol...). I used to like clubs but now I feel uncomfortable in them.

But take me to a convention (like anime or somethin) and then I'd be more in my element. Dorky people are awesome. And everyone here is into TR, so technically it could be just as awesome.

X'D If I have something to geek out about with people I can be very talkitive. Anime conventions is also a place full of artists, so I get along there really well too since I'm also artistic (and have held tables at cons before).

But that's kinda off topic.

Guess I'll just say, put all of TRF at a convention and I'll be there. Sober or tipsy, depends. haha.

shebj
I do not smoke but it's a horrible law ; antismoking ; that's what people used to go to pubs for ; to have a nice drink and smke with their friends

remote91
Well they have lovely smoking areas to go to these days :p

Eros5th
26-08-11, 05:41

OOOOOoooo I think I'd chill with you! :D

I'll pass on the E though I'd just watch you go crazy :p

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 05:41
Anti-smoking laws are bull:cen:

shebj
26-08-11, 05:42
yeah; but still ; here in belgium most pubs do not have anything anymore for the smokers

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 05:45
That sucks...In America (Where I live in New York anyways) I see people smoke in bars...And this is America. It sucks here!

shebj
26-08-11, 05:47
swap places? you come to Belgium and I go to America :)

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 05:49
I am so up for that.

Spong
26-08-11, 05:50
^You just want to steal all that Belgium chocolate :cln:
Can't say I blame you :p

Horus-Goddess
26-08-11, 05:52
:O I want to go, take me!!

shebj
26-08-11, 05:52
haha ; lolz ; but if we swap places it's gonna be antwerp for you :) don't know if you might like that. Is belgium chocolate so famous?

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 05:54
Oh, I adore belgium chocolate.

I'd do anything to get out of america. Everyone here is so Lazy, everything is so unhealthy, everyone is so simple minded.

(When I say "everyone" I obviously dont literally mean EVERYONE.)

sierra xb
26-08-11, 05:55
it is not likely that you'd find me in a bar or pub (just not my thing), but if I were there, you'd never know it. I am the kind of person who would just sit in the corner and watch what everyone else is doing.

shebj
26-08-11, 05:56
well I gotta go; there's a storm coming; thunder and lightning and it's pretty close so I'm shutting off pc for a while ; goodbye

Catracoth
26-08-11, 05:58

:vlol:
[/thread]

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 05:59
I'll admitt, Remote91, that was pretty much one of the funniest comments i've seen on here. :vlol:

Horus-Goddess
26-08-11, 06:00
Oh, I adore belgium chocolate.

I'd do anything to get out of america. Everyone here is so Lazy, everything is so unhealthy, everyone is so simple minded.

(When I say "everyone" I obviously dont literally mean EVERYONE.)

Hah, I'm with you there. :/

I still want to at least visit the UK. Maybe live there but dunno hah.

Though I've been told by good friends I've had there that the grass isn't always greener and there are plenty of bad things everywhere. Just how it is.

Also wanted to look into going to Canada too...

It generally feels like the USA is falling apart sometimes.

Spong
26-08-11, 06:01
I'd rather go with the scenario that Horus suggested earlier, a convention. At a convention I can get my entertainment from watching everyone acting like massive nerds :tmb:

I still want to at least visit the UK. Maybe live there but dunno hah.

U mental!? :eek::p

remote91
26-08-11, 06:01
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff421/JStefan94/tehe.png

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 06:02
Oh no doubt. I'm moving to Quebec ASAP! There's bad stuff everywhere...but if you just look at crime statistics...obiesity...cancer...it skyrockets when you hit America.

Horus-Goddess
26-08-11, 06:04
Oh no doubt. I'm moving to Quebec ASAP! There's bad stuff everywhere...but if you just look at crime statistics...obiesity...cancer...it skyrockets when you hit America.

Definitely! D: That's one of the scariest things! :( I'm just proud to be in one of the states with the least obesity hahaha! Myself included... people are a lot more active and healthy here. Must be our mountains? Don't know.

Hah, found this. It's... really sad actually. http://paul.kedrosky.com/archives/2011/07/obesity-rates-in-u-s-only-colorado-left-under-20.html

U mental!? :eek::p

What if I am?! D: Nah. I'd probably get made fun of for my American accent. :P Big bullies. (kidding)

shebj
26-08-11, 06:20
we even don't have a government. there have been elections last year and they are still looking for coalitions and stuff ; but all parties keep saying no to the terms made.

shebj
26-08-11, 06:24
In America I would like to visit Yellowstone; in UK I would like to visit the British museum. In canada ; well I would just go there for it's beautiful environment ;

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 08:24
i'd just sit there.. on a chair in a dark corner with my earphones and rock music.

because nobody likes me and i like nobody. >':

and i'm too shy.

shebj
26-08-11, 08:28
why do you think no one likes you? and did you have so many bad experiences with other people that you don't like any one? you're are still so young...

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 08:31
why do you think no one likes you? and did you have so many bad experiences with other people that you don't like any one? you're are still so young...

i was kidding n.n

BUT

i'd still be too shy to talk to anybody.

shebj
26-08-11, 08:33
ah okay ; well me 2 ( that's why I prefer forums like these ) but it would just be too sad to to see someone so young being hurt already by society

A.JJ.G
26-08-11, 08:33
I'm the awkward one at a party who sits in a corner, avoiding dancing, talking to most people and whatever else is going on. So, if the whole of TRF managed to find a pub/bar big enough, I'd either be denied entry because I'm only 15 (T-T), or I'd go in, and sit in a dark corner with cezy and awkwardly try to not get anyone's eye-contact while I listen to music. Also, I'd hide from some people who scare me. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared004.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Lukass
26-08-11, 08:35
I'd be sitting in a corner and probably drink a Coke as I don't drink alcohol.

shebj
26-08-11, 08:35
me neither... it's just tasteless ; no wrong; it has a taste; but an awfull one

lara c. fan
26-08-11, 09:48
I'd approach the corner.

...:p

robbie_rawr
26-08-11, 09:51
Id flirt with dizzydoil, and talk to the people I have on steam. :p

Lukass
26-08-11, 09:55
I'm actually curious if there was anyone who would be willing and happy to talk to me :vlol:

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 09:59
I'm actually curious if there was anyone who would be willing and happy to talk to me :vlol:

sure.

Lukass
26-08-11, 09:59
sure.

Who for example?

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 10:00
Who for example?

ze moi.

Lukass
26-08-11, 10:01
ze moi.

Look.At.That!

noonbob
26-08-11, 11:02
well, i'm a very shy person and i dont drink and i wouldn't buy anybody a drink and if everyone was drunk i would probably get out of there ASAP.
im not a flirty person sooo that wouldnt ever happen
and yeah i would probably only have a converstaion with someone who aint soo lively :) only because it would kinda be wierd considering you only jus met them
other than that it would be cool cos you get to know some TRF er'ss and hopefully make new friends :P

NRO.
26-08-11, 11:04
I would be shy and cold, because that's how I am with strangers. xD

Then I will get wasted and strip.

BrandonFlowers
26-08-11, 11:12
I'm an animal so I'd be tearing up the floor and dancing for my papi :)
Then flirt with Hayley like theres no tomorrow.

noonbob
26-08-11, 11:12

lool :eek: that sounds fun :)

Underhoe
26-08-11, 11:14
I'd hook up with EscondeR. No dirty things, shoo.

aidanmalone
26-08-11, 11:17
All of TRF in a bar?
Id just talk to people I seem to get along well with :)
Im not a flirty person (:pi:) so I doubt Id get anywhere :vlol:

robbie_rawr
26-08-11, 11:24
Also id give Justin a fish. :D

NRO.
26-08-11, 11:29
All of TRF in a bar?
Id just talk to people I seem to get along well with :)
Im not a flirty person (:pi:) so I doubt Id get anywhere :vlol:

I dunno why that made me think of weddings. The person who's in charge of seating would have a very, very hard time.

Obscure
26-08-11, 11:56
Knowing me I'd probably be too drunk to stand up, let alone speak to anyone.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
26-08-11, 11:58
I'd kick your ass.

Just kidding, I'm married so I wouldn't be flirting with anyone. I'd just make conversation.

the ancient
26-08-11, 12:02
I'd just join conversations and drink....maybe dance a little.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
26-08-11, 12:04
Definitely! D: That's one of the scariest things! :( I'm just proud to be in one of the states with the least obesity hahaha! Myself included... people are a lot more active and healthy here. Must be our mountains? Don't know.

(kidding)

Colorado is amazing... I was there one weekend. It's no wonder people are active when there's both pleasant weather (more pleasant than Houston anyway) and beautiful scenery.

TRhalloween
26-08-11, 12:06
Drink out of nervousness and talk to people I know.

corey01
26-08-11, 12:18
Do a few shots, own the dancefloor and see who approaches me... wink.

:p

klona
26-08-11, 12:31
Stalk 'somebody :mis:' or Trip everyone.

maximum_123
26-08-11, 13:05
I'd grab somebody sexy tell 'em "Hey!".

How weirdly shaped is this bar though? With everyone going into different corners.

Id flirt with dizzydoil, and talk to the people I have on steam. :p

It'd be like one big steam chat, woo! :D

Kelly Craftman
26-08-11, 13:25
I'll probably get drunk and talk to everyone. Even if I dislike them or don't even know them. Also i'll get my booty on the floor.

ultima espio
26-08-11, 13:59
I'd get out as soon as possible. I'm kinda shy. :p

But if I was, say... drunk, well... There's another story. :pi:

I appear to be a combination of the two of you:p

I don't drink, however if I gave in and got drunk...

klona
26-08-11, 14:04
Too much water makes makes me drunk. D:

larafan25
26-08-11, 16:06
I'd only go if it was the Nine Bells.

Eros5th
26-08-11, 16:08
I'd kick your ass.

Just kidding, I'm married so I wouldn't be flirting with anyone. I'd just make conversation.

MMMMhhhhhmmmmm

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 16:51
How weirdly shaped is this bar though? With everyone going into different corners.

Hehe good point! With all of these "shy" people, there would be no corners left. They would end up talking with someone. And when you talk to someone at a bar, it ends up flirting. :p

lara c. fan
26-08-11, 16:55
I'd say the bar is shaped like a icosagon. That gives a decent amount of corners for people to hide in. Though they'd probably be pretty close to each other.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
26-08-11, 16:56
MMMMhhhhhmmmmm

People are too serious nowadays... :p

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 17:12
I don't know, have a few drinks. Talk to people I like, go home? lol

I'm not much of a bar person, and I'm not much of a group person.

KC Mraz
26-08-11, 17:39
I'm an animal so I'd be tearing up the floor and dancing for my papi :)
I'd just join conversations and drink....maybe dance a little.Do a few shots, own the dancefloor and see who approaches me... wink.
I'll probably get drunk and talk to everyone. Even if I dislike them or don't even know them. Also i'll get my booty on the floor.

The 'floor: this is where real people hang.

http://i.imgur.com/tMMPJ.gif

BrandonFlowers
26-08-11, 17:43
The 'floor: this is where real people hang.

http://i.imgur.com/tMMPJ.gif

Hell yeah, I be shaking my badonka donk on the floor.
http://oi52.************/ogb3ts.jpg

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 17:44
I dont even need to tell you all. KC already knows. ;)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ut7IuDra8w8/Tc3Kmdq5cmI/AAAAAAAAAHo/gj7KFT7yP24/s1600/dancing_gifs_07.gif

Gracious Days
26-08-11, 17:56
Well, I'd be the first person to ask, "Can we go somewhere else?" :P

I have very little experience with bars and since I don't drink, I would end up joining the sit-in-the-corner club. That's okay though, since it's fun to marvel at everyone else's drunk shenanigans :vlol:

That, and I'd make a beeline for the people I know the best; I have a feeling even in one place things would get clique-y but hopefully we all let loose.

Biddy
26-08-11, 17:56
The whole of TRF in a bar? Members will begin to bicker about Lady Gaga and a riot so bad would ensue that it would require alien law enforcement to step in. Stay indoors and read the bible.

Romantics Inc.
26-08-11, 17:57
The whole of TRF in a bar? Members will begin to bicker about Lady Gaga and a riot so bad would ensue that it would require alien law enforcement to step in. Stay indoors and read the bible.

LOL! This deserves a reward.

Archetype
26-08-11, 18:19
I would rather not be there.

Rai
26-08-11, 19:12
I'm shy and not really a bar person, so I'd end up in the corner. *realises the corner is full* erm...Lukass is probably the only person who'd talk to me anyhoo, so Lukass and me - oh and Cezy too would have a party of our own. :p

Kelly Craftman
26-08-11, 19:13
I'm shy and not really a bar person, so I'd end up in the corner. *realises the corner is full* erm...Lukass is probably the only person who'd talk to me anyhoo, so Lukass and me - oh and Cezy too would have a party of our own :p

Oh don't be silly Rai. Me and you would be owning the dance floor picking up boys with our flow. :cool:

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 19:17
I'm shy and not really a bar person, so I'd end up in the corner. *realises the corner is full* erm...Lukass is probably the only person who'd talk to me anyhoo, so Lukass and me - oh and Cezy too would have a party of our own. :p

I'd definitely talk to you,awesome person! :ohn:

Phlip
26-08-11, 19:19
Umm I'd flirt with Stefan, and hang out with him and Hayley. XD

KC Mraz
26-08-11, 19:24
I would rather not be there.

Whatever. Don't be surprised when your invitation accidentally gets lots in the mail then.

xXhayleyroxXx
26-08-11, 19:25
Umm I'd flirt with Stefan, and hang out with him and Hayley. XD

We'd have so much fun :mis: I'd just make jokes about you two the whole time :vlol:

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 19:25

I'd pay to be there.

http://forum.rezistenta.net/Smileys/default/hurr.png

TheRCroft
26-08-11, 19:26
I'd definitely flirt with Danny and do lots of other interesting stuff with him, but I'd also like to own the dancefloor with people like Hayley, Kelly, Cezy, Ian, Stefan, Diego, Kelsey, Mikky, Grant and lots of other sexy people.

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 19:26
I'm not sexy.

I don't dance.

>:I

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 19:27
I'd be dancing till' the world ends with my gurl Lechonka. :)

b.gluch
26-08-11, 19:27
its more like... who wouldnt i flirt with ;) bahaha (there are some believe it or not :pi:)

but i'd probably have the best time with tipping water

Mikky
26-08-11, 19:29
I'd definitely flirt with Danny and do lots of other interesting stuff with him, but I'd also like to own the dancefloor with people like Hayley, Kelly, Cezy, Ian, Stefan, Diego, Kelsey, Mikky, Grant and lots of other sexy people.

:vlol: That's a funny picture.

Lenochka
26-08-11, 19:31
I'd be dancing till' the world ends with my gurl Lechonka. :)

Oh Ya. Me and the Carboobneck would cut a rug all over that mofo. (Others may join in too... If they can keep up.)

TheRCroft
26-08-11, 19:33
:vlol: That's a funny picture.

I'm not sexy.

I don't dance.

>:I

You two better not complain, you got a mention in that post :pi:

Your_Envy*
26-08-11, 19:33
Oh Ya. Me and the Carboobneck would cut a rug all over that mofo. (Others may join in too... If they can keep up.)

LMAO!!! :vlol:

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 19:34
I'd definitely listen to rock music and dance with her (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=30092),laugh with her (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=37915) and him (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=40217),get drunk with her (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=31311),do crazy/dirty things with him (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=42876) and other very interesting things with him (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=37290).

Then.. go back to my dark corner with Lukas,Rai,Nora and other peeps.

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 19:34
Fo sho gurl, no one can handle our moves though. ;)

xXhayleyroxXx
26-08-11, 19:35

Omg :hug: That sounds so fun Ruffles ^.^ I'd just be dancing like a dork awkwardly :vlol: I'm not much for dancing xD

@Cezy ~ me and you drunk would not be a good idea :vlol:

Your_Envy*
26-08-11, 19:36
I'd definitely listen to rock music and dance with her (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=30092),laugh with her (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=37915) and him (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=40217),get drunk with her (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=31311),do crazy/dirty things with him (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=42876) and other very interesting things with him (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=37290).

Oh yes, we'd rock the place. :cool:

TheRCroft
26-08-11, 19:38
I'd definitely laugh with him (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=40217)
I would tickle you and tell stupid jokes n.n
Omg :hug: That sounds so fun Ruffles ^.^ I'd just be dancing like a dork awkwardly :vlol: I'm not much for dancing xD

It does indeed, can we imagine we all dancing in the middle of the club? xD I'm not either, but I could never say no to dance with y'all, especially with you :mis: <3

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 19:39
^ oh god NO D: i'm so ticklish ;_;

@Cezy ~ me and you drunk would not be a good idea :vlol:

Of course'because you'd start pole..

I mean,singing <3 :pi:

Oh yes, we'd rock the place. :cool:

:ohn:

I'd wear my Evanescence underwear.

xXhayleyroxXx
26-08-11, 19:41
It does indeed, can we imagine we all dancing in the middle of the club? xD I'm not either, but I could never say no to dance with y'all, especially with you :mis: <3

I can imagine that actually xD Omg, I want this bar party thang :mis:

Of course'because you'd start pole..

I mean,singing <3 :pi:

A.JJ.G
26-08-11, 19:44
No one would be able to dance :p ... what with me making all the http://s2.postimage.org/36muj884k/AWKWARD.jpg in the corner ^-^'

See? I'm so awkward, I can't even spell right :p

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 19:45
I'd spank Adam.

A.JJ.G
26-08-11, 19:47
I'm sooo not coming anymore :pi: and even if I did, you don't know what I look like :mis:

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 19:48
I'm sooo not coming anymore :pi: and even if I did, you don't know what I look like :mis:

That's never stopped me before babe. :pi:

xXhayleyroxXx
26-08-11, 19:49

Cezy likes anything with a pulse :whi:

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 19:49
It still doesn't surprise me the same group of people always high-jack threads when it comes to talking about their "friends" here.

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 19:51
problem (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=178494&page=90),nate (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=178494&page=91)?

AmericanAssassin
26-08-11, 19:52
I don't know, have a few drinks. Talk to people I like, go home? lol
Can I come home with you? :whi: Just kidding...Except that I'm not.

b0bb13
26-08-11, 19:53
Err... I'd probably be hiding in Kelsey's cleavage pretending to be her boobs. ;D

problem (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=178494&page=90),nate (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=178494&page=91)?

Urface. >:I

BrandonFlowers

What. About. Me?

Carbonek_0051
Except for the fact that was three posts, that had to do with the topic. You guys are just high-jacking the thread name dropping and turning it into open chat. AS ALWAYS.
Can I come home with you? :whi: Just kidding...Except that I'm not.

Hell yes.

cezy rockeru
26-08-11, 19:55
Urface. >:I
>:l
What. About. Me?
I kept it secret.. :whi: Nobody has to know.
Except for the fact that was three posts, that had to do with the topic. You guys are just high-jacking the thread name dropping and turning it into open chat. AS ALWAYS.

No,actually,we're talking about what we'd do if we meet in a bar.

Lenochka
26-08-11, 19:55
Oh god, I would have an entire list of Xtina insults ready just to see how AA reacts in person. :vlol:

xXhayleyroxXx
26-08-11, 19:56

Just ignore him babe, you actually have friends :hug: xxx
Seriously. Or else he won't stfu.

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 19:57
^Aww that's cute, at least my friends aren't as fake or annoying as your's <3
Yeah, except you guys are spamming. As I expected you're already getting the "What about me?" replies from little friends in your group.
Oh god, I would have an entire list of Xtina insults ready just to see how AA reacts in person. :vlol:

LMAO! Totes xoxoxoxo <3

AmericanAssassin
26-08-11, 19:57
:pi:

It's not fair. I love Brit, so I have no ammo against you. :p

I will admit, though, "Xtunamelt" made me laugh...

lara c. fan
26-08-11, 19:58

Nate has friends too, if that was the angle you were going for...

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 20:00
Nate has friends too, if that was the angle you were going for...

She was, and it's okay. No need to defend me, I know I have friends. :) Thanks though Dan. :hug:

TheRCroft
26-08-11, 20:00
^ oh god NO D: i'm so ticklish ;_;

I know, that's why I said I would tickle you. ;D
I can imagine that actually xD Omg, I want this bar party thang :mis:

Ahah, me too, actually xD We will :mis: It's not a bad idea at all, this meeting at a bar thingie xD

xXhayleyroxXx
26-08-11, 20:01
Ahah, me too, actually xD We will :mis: It's not a bad idea at all, this meeting at a bar thingie xD

Me and Danny have plans for a real meet-up thingy with us lot :mis: It has to happen xD <3

KC Mraz
26-08-11, 20:02
Everything about the last posts screams drunk fighting. I'll expect nothing less than blood, tears, tables flipped over, and thousands of views when I upload the video to YouTube.

TheRCroft
26-08-11, 20:03
Me and Danny have plans for a real meet-up thingy with us lot :mis: It has to happen xD <3

I would love that :mis: It will <3

However, in all seriouness, I think I would be too shy though, and join the people in the corners :p

Phlip
26-08-11, 20:03
^Aww that's cute, at least my friends aren't as fake or annoying as your's <3

Coming from a guy with such short-standing relationships? Kinda makes sense, tbh.

Lenochka
26-08-11, 20:04

*Looks at number of friends on Your page, your friends page and then Nates page* :vlol: Seriously, even on an internet forum Nate has more 'friends' than you and the person you are trying to defend, so don't even pull that.

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 20:05
^Thanks hun. It's people like you I'd love to be at a bar with, even without drinks we'd have a blast. :D
Everything about the last posts screams drunk fighting. I'll expect nothing less than blood, tears, tables flipped over, and thousands of views when I upload the video to YouTube.
Gurl, you know I'll do nothing less.
Coming from a guy with such short-standing relationships? Kinda makes sense, tbh.

Short-standing relationships? Oh Phlip, your nonsense is always entertaining. I think you'd be the most fun to laugh at when you're drunk at the bar <3

xXhayleyroxXx
26-08-11, 20:06

However, in all seriouness, I think I would be too shy though, and join the people in the corners :p

Nuh uh :p I'm shy too but I'm sure Danny would drag you to the centre with his Bayonetta legs :mis:

Phlip
26-08-11, 20:06
Short standing relationships? Oh Phlip, your nonsense is always entertaining. I think you'd be the most fun to laugh at when you're drunk at the bar <3

Honey, I know my limits, unlike you with the cattiness. ;)

irishhips
26-08-11, 20:07
I don't dance..but Hell, I buy a pile of drinks for my buddies

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 20:07
Honey, I know my limits, unlike you with the cattiness. ;)

Read your posts again, then read the one you just posted. Slap yourself for mistaking me, for you. :)

A.JJ.G
26-08-11, 20:09
I'm the awkward one at a party who sits in a corner, avoiding dancing, talking to most people and whatever else is going on. So, if the whole of TRF managed to find a pub/bar big enough, I'd either be denied entry because I'm only 15 (T-T), or I'd go in, and sit in a dark corner with cezy and awkwardly try to not get anyone's eye-contact while I listen to music. Also, I'd hide from some people who scare me. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared004.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

As an extension to this, I'd have to say: if I was actually approached in my little corner of awkwardness, or if I started to get a bit tired, I'd probably loosen up and begin socializing with people (:yik: that's a big step for me). But I would probably shy away from meeting people on here, even if an opportunity ever arose in fears I'd be even more boring in real life :C

Yesss... join our growing number... :mis:

Actually, if a mod made this into a poll, I think "Hide in a Corner" would be the most chosen option :vlol:

Your_Envy*
26-08-11, 20:09
It's starting again! WHERE IS MY POPCORN?! <3

Let's bake a cake full or rainbows.. And you know the rest. :p

Well to answer the questions since I still didn't do it, I would babble with everyone who would like to listen (*forever alone*) and act like I ate too much of happy pills. It would be awesome to meet TRF people at some.. Huge bar. :cool:

aidanmalone
26-08-11, 20:11
I don't dance..but Hell, I buy a pile of drinks for my buddies

Make mine a vodka :mis:
How big would this bar be if over 44,000 were to turn up xD

Phlip
26-08-11, 20:13
Read your posts again, then read the one you just posted. Slap yourself for mistaking me, for you. :)

I don't wanna come across as being your mental age (3), but you actually started this situation. You got catty with Hayley so don't try and get clever.

TheRCroft
26-08-11, 20:14
Nuh uh :p I'm shy too but I'm sure Danny would drag you to the centre with his Bayonetta legs :mis:
Because he knows I would never say no to that ;__;

Yesss... join our growing number... :mis:

Actually, if a mod made this into a poll, I think Hide in a Corner would be the most chosen option :vlol:

I am actually imagining we all in the corners xD

I think that too. We pretend to be dirty and all but we would be like shy little lambs :pi:

Kelly Craftman
26-08-11, 20:15
Always the same people causing Drama. :rolleyes:

Don't make me get the bouncers to throw you out!!

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 20:15
^*Throw
I don't wanna come across as being your mental age (3), but you actually started this situation. You got catty with Hayley so don't try and get clever.

Erm, no. I made a comment about all of them turning this thread into open chat. Before you start defending Hayley at every corner, maybe you should actually read the thread and think logically. But judging by your age and your obvious lack of brain, it must be so hard. So you're forgiven. :hug:

Anyway, I should stop now. No need to derail the thread anymore than they already did. <3

Killercowz
26-08-11, 20:17
If ALL of Tomb Raider Forums went to a nice bar or pub on a saturday night, who would you approach? Who would you flirt with? Who would you buy a drink?

Who would you talk to about computer programming or working out?

Who would you say "OH! I DONT DRINK, BUT I GO OUT TO BARS FOR THE COMPANY!" to? Do you think he/she would be the same way?

We have a very diverse crowd here at TRF, and it's very interesting to see other's imput and interactions.

I would so rock the **** out of the dance floor with my epic moves.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lot4qwabFY1qc7fq7.gif

Bitches wouldn't be able to handle me.

Your_Envy*
Always the same people causing Drama. :rolleyes:

Don't make me get the bouncers to through you out!!

IKR? Stop being such a drama queen, Kelly! :mad: <3

xXhayleyroxXx
Because he knows I would never say no to that ;__;[/SIZE]

I'll steal you for my own personal needs for a few dances though <3 I'm sure Danny Bunny will be fine with that ^.^

Phlip
26-08-11, 20:18
^*Throw

Erm, no. I made a comment about all of them turning this thread into open chat. Before you start defending Hayley at every corner, maybe you should actually read the thread and think logically. But judging by your age and your obvious lack of brain, it must be so hard. So you're forgiven. :hug:

Anyway, I should stop now. No need to derail the thread anymore than they already did. <3

I'll defend who I want, little boy. :)

Lenochka
26-08-11, 20:19
You've got to be kidding me. :vlol:

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 20:22
I'll defend who I want, little boy. :)

Oh, burn. I think I need some ice.

Kelly Craftman
26-08-11, 20:22
^*Throw

That's what I said... lol that's what happens when your alarm lock goes off at 5 o'clock :(
IKR? Stop being such a drama queen, Kelly! :mad: <3

I CAN'T HELP IT!!1 IM BORN A BITCH AND A DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: I less than 3 you

Gracious Days
26-08-11, 20:24
I have a feeling even in one place things would get clique-y

What'd I tell ya? :rolleyes: :p

Archetype
26-08-11, 20:28
Whatever. Don't be surprised when your invitation accidentally gets lots in the mail then.

Calm down.

Biddy
26-08-11, 20:28
What'd I tell ya? :rolleyes: :p

At least popcorn sales are rocketing through the roof! Bless these reality-show worthy individuals.

KC Mraz
26-08-11, 20:32
Calm down.

No. **** the police.

Don't know why, but I feel I should clarify both this post and that other one of mine are jokes. So there you go.

AmericanAssassin
26-08-11, 20:32
I would so rock the **** out of the dance floor with my epic moves.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lot4qwabFY1qc7fq7.gif

Bitches wouldn't be able to handle me.
Hell yes! I'll dance with you. :p

http://oi53.************/2m7ahs3.jpg

Killercowz
26-08-11, 20:35

We'd so blow that dance floor up yo. :p

Lenochka
26-08-11, 20:42

Oh my god :vlol: This bitch has me feeling second hand embarrassment every time I watch that episode :vlol:

LaraDuh
26-08-11, 20:43

this calls for a dance battle

cant take this ****.

Killercowz
26-08-11, 20:45

She looks like she's having a karate chop seizure. :p

AmericanAssassin
26-08-11, 20:46
Oh my god :vlol: This bitch has me feeling second hand embarrassment every time I watch that episode :vlol:
LMAO! I know. I love Paris and Nicole just sitting there in the background. :vlol:

this calls for a dance battle
http://goofygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/funny-gifs-not-whipping-her-hair.gif
cant take this ****.
What the hell is that creature?! :eek:

TheRCroft
26-08-11, 20:48

I think it's Glozell trying to imitate Nicki Minaj :p

LaraDuh
LMAO! I know. I love Paris and Nicole just sitting there in the background. :vlol:

my choreagropher. Bitches cant handle dat shizz nit

Killercowz

It's Nicki Minaj busting an ass quake. :pi:

LaraDuh
26-08-11, 20:50
It's Nicki Minaj busting an ass quake. :pi:

yum

AmericanAssassin
26-08-11, 20:50
She looks like she's having a karate chop seizure. :p
That's hot.

http://i54.************/o0xrg5.jpg

LaraDuh
26-08-11, 20:53
That's hot.

http://i54.************/o0xrg5.jpg

jazz hands :p

Lenochka
26-08-11, 20:53
:vlol: still the same " wtf... :) " faces in the background. P&N <3

LaraDuh
26-08-11, 21:05
that bitch can suck these skills :p

Encore
26-08-11, 23:00
The whole of TRF in a bar would surely end up like the Tortuga bar fight in Pirates of the Caribbean. :vlol:

DgoOdz94
26-08-11, 23:08
I'd probably be the first one to hit the floor due to being too drunk. :p

voltz
26-08-11, 23:11
that bitch can suck these skills :p

I think that post just made my week.

xXhayleyroxXx
26-08-11, 23:14
The whole of TRF in a bar would surely end up like the Tortuga bar fight in Pirates of the Caribbean. :vlol:

omg yes xD <3

Carbonek_0051
26-08-11, 23:15
Yes plz.

Spong
26-08-11, 23:18
Surely we'd need two bars? One for Core and one for Crystal. There'd only be fights otherwise :p

Actually, we'd need three bars, one for the AoD lot too. They could have a poky little room around the back that the bar owners take four years to prepare and none of the beer taps work :D

BrandonFlowers
26-08-11, 23:23
Surely we'd need two bars? One for Core and one for Crystal. There'd only be fights otherwise :p

Actually, we'd need three bars, one for the AoD lot too. They could have a poky little room around the back that the bar owners take four years to prepare and none of the beer taps work :D

What about the fans who love Core AND Crystal? :p
Oooh, its like being Bisexual but for video games rather than people.

Encore
26-08-11, 23:24
What about the fans who love Core AND Crystal? :p

You don't need a whole bar for that.. I think a tent might be enough.

voltz
26-08-11, 23:26
You don't need a whole bar for that.. I think a tent might be enough.

I think your choice is shallow, I'd rather be in a bar.

Weemanply109
26-08-11, 23:29

You're such a downer :ton:

Phlip
26-08-11, 23:31
One bar for braid lovers, and one bar for ponytail lovers. XD

Horus-Goddess
26-08-11, 23:51

Lmao yes! XD

Rai
26-08-11, 23:58

And a tent for those who like both?

Oh, sorry that was for the Core and CD fans - or are they one and the same? Hmm :pi:

remote91
27-08-11, 00:01
I would come out last man standing.

Swear :ohn:

Spong
27-08-11, 00:01
You're such a downer :ton:

I try my best :p

I'm the kind of person who'd sit in a corner and quietly start chanting the word "murder", I'd then slowly increase the volume until the police were called.

voltz
27-08-11, 00:06
And a tent for those who like both?

Oh, sorry that was for the Core and CD fans - or are they one and the same? Hmm :pi:

I think you're trying to stick us in a 3rd party here and this choice means screw the bar, we're gonna be at the club.

Sorry sir, I don't see your name on the guest list. ;)

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x4688968/bouncer_looking_at_guest_list_with_flashlight_u185 13217.jpg

Spong
27-08-11, 00:08
The TRLE/modding lot will have to build their own bar :p

voltz
27-08-11, 00:12
The TRLE/modding lot will have to build their own bar :p

Here let's get them started.

http://toyscouter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Bricks-Lego.jpg

Spong
27-08-11, 00:16
^Excellent. They're the right shape for TRLE and everything :vlol:

Romantics Inc.
27-08-11, 03:45
Wow this thread shot through the roof today :jmp:

Sir Croft
27-08-11, 03:54
I'd buy everyone a drink just so you all would get drunk and I'd just watch the **** you'd do. So much fun.

Romantics Inc.
27-08-11, 03:56
It is quite fascinating to watch drunk people :)

Spong
27-08-11, 04:05
Wow this thread shot through the roof today :jmp:

To be fair, some of it was an argument. But hey, I'm sure that's what would happen at a meet up anyway, so lets call it a dry run (even more so because no alcohol was involved) :D

Romantics Inc.
27-08-11, 04:10
Meh I was planning on reading through it all, but I get to about page 15 and was like "Nah...it's all the same..."

Alpharaider47
27-08-11, 06:31
I'd be buying everyone a drink, and flirting with pretty much every good looking girl in the place. I'd be chattin' you all up too. Think of it as Open Chat... but in real life :mis:

Ora Dagger
27-08-11, 13:09
I would be too shy to talk to anyone. And I would be to sober. XP

TheGermanLlama
27-08-11, 13:47
I'd be the shy dude at the bar drinking in silence, deep in my thoughts. I'd say "hey" to you and if it turned out we both liked TR, we could talk about it.

Kelly Craftman
27-08-11, 14:07
I'd be the shy dude at the bar drinking in silence, deep in my thoughts. I'd say "hey" to you and if it turned out we both liked TR, we could talk about it.

So you'll 'Hey' everyone then?

TheGermanLlama
27-08-11, 14:08
So you'll 'Hey' everyone then?

Well, if they wanted to speak to me, sure. =)

xXhayleyroxXx
27-08-11, 14:10
I'd be buying everyone a drink, and flirting with pretty much every good looking girl in the place. I'd be chattin' you all up too. Think of it as Open Chat... but in real life :mis:

Oh god. We would have a 5 hour conversation about tea and yoghurt. :vlol:

EgyptianSoul
27-08-11, 14:12
I don't go to bars.

I spent so much time in bars when I was a kid that I just grew bored of them. And no I don't drink.

cezy rockeru
27-08-11, 14:13
I'd punch like,5 persons or more.

:')

Gabi
27-08-11, 14:17
I'd lock you all in and watch from the outside. :mis:

Kelly Craftman
27-08-11, 14:17
Even me? :3
Well, if they wanted to speak to me, sure. =)

Haha oh right. :p

Linoshi Croft
27-08-11, 14:23
I think everyone knows who would get my attention :vlol:

cezy rockeru
27-08-11, 14:24

You wouldn't! D:

CroftGameGirl
27-08-11, 15:36

LOL :vlol: That suddenly reminded me of that film Carrie XD

klona
27-08-11, 15:54
-aims shotgun at Gabi and says : Unlock the door, open it and give me the keys then go in-
:pi:

sierra xb
27-08-11, 20:07
if a TRF get-together will be even half as interesting as this thread has become, I might not stay in the corner all night after all :p Seriously though, I think Encore's idea is more likely, especially if everyone has had a few drinks...

I'd pay money to see this :vlol:

Bumio
27-08-11, 20:18
oh it would be awesome, getting to know all the people from trf. It would be a long and crazy night ;D
I would be the one who would try to chat with every single person there, and no one would be sitting alone in the corner on my watch :p

Romantics Inc.
27-08-11, 23:45

Another favorite post from this thread. What a good idea.

I spawned this thread out of a saying I always say to get out of conversations that I don't like.

I just kinda interrupt the person and say "...so If I met you in a bar..." then give the little ";)" and walk away. Hehehe works every time :p

CosmoCroft
27-08-11, 23:56
I would approach everyone like this:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l20g92ZzRS1qakn9to1_400.gif

Killercowz
27-08-11, 23:57
I would approach everyone like this:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l20g92ZzRS1qakn9to1_400.gif

And we'd all egg you and laugh.

Romantics Inc.
27-08-11, 23:59
hehee^ :D

CosmoCroft
28-08-11, 00:01
And we'd all egg you and laugh.

Your mean and who brings eggs to a bar?

Killercowz
28-08-11, 00:02
Your mean and who brings eggs to a bar?

I'm not mean, I speak the truth.

And I love eggs. I would totally bring eggs to a bar.

CosmoCroft
28-08-11, 00:03
I'm not mean, I speak the truth.

And I love eggs. I would totally bring eggs to a bar.

I love cake but I don't bring cake to a bar and if I did you wouldn't get any :tea:

Catracoth
28-08-11, 00:05
I'd grab a Martini and a few Shirley Temple drinks, find a booth in the back and hiss at anyone who walked too closely. :ton:

Killercowz
28-08-11, 00:08
I love cake but I don't bring cake to a bar and if I did you wouldn't get any :tea:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo8q44LiUl1qhznk8.gif

lance6439
28-08-11, 00:09
I always picture myself with the $$$$ and Sober person.

sheepman23
28-08-11, 00:11
To be honest? That would be really neat. Not the part about the bar :p, but getting to see people from TRF. It'd be so great getting to meet some of you... :tmb:

CosmoCroft
28-08-11, 00:12
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo8q44LiUl1qhznk8.gif

Not going to bother with you anymore

Killercowz
28-08-11, 00:13
Not going to bother with you anymore

Did I miss something here? Are you actually offended or is this a joke?

CosmoCroft
28-08-11, 00:37
Did I miss something here? Are you actually offended or is this a joke?

I'm not offended unless I'm supposed to be O_o

Killercowz
28-08-11, 00:44
I'm not offended unless I'm supposed to be O_o

Hmmm well I don't quite understand this then.

"Not going to bother with you anymore"

Is that supposed to be playful or are you joking or what? :p

Romantics Inc.
28-08-11, 00:45

EW, you're from NEW YORK? You people are disgusting!

Miharu
28-08-11, 01:05

I'd ignore every one, hit the jack Daniels and own those tables...Dancing on the table FTW!!! :yah:

Oh and if someone flirts with me I'll flirt with them, but they have to approach me. :pi:

Killercowz
28-08-11, 01:06
EW, you're from NEW YORK? You people are disgusting!

CosmoCroft
28-08-11, 01:34

I was going to post this =http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/imago2005/Emoticons/wonderwoman.gif but up close the animation was crappy so i didn't

But it was only lighthearted if you were joking too

Alpharaider47
28-08-11, 07:07
Oh god. We would have a 5 hour conversation about tea and yoghurt. :vlol:

And sporks, don't forget the sporks! I'd need to get smashed too, positively smashed I say!

xXhayleyroxXx
28-08-11, 10:48
And sporks, don't forget the sporks! I'd need to get smashed too, positively smashed I say!

Omg yes :jmp: I've missed you :hug:

Kelly Craftman
28-08-11, 10:50
I'd grab a Martini and a few Shirley Temple drinks, find a booth in the back and hiss at anyone who walked too closely. :ton:

Even me? D:

FloTheMachine
28-08-11, 11:09
Well I wouldn't get past the door anyway. :p

the ancient
28-08-11, 11:10
So, who is gonna be the DJ? D:
We need music to shake our body

xXhayleyroxXx
28-08-11, 11:12
Well I wouldn't get past the door anyway. :p

It's an imaginary trf bar :ohn: Of course you would :mis:

You n_n

the ancient
28-08-11, 11:13
You n_n

But I can't dance and play at the same time :p

You do it!

xXhayleyroxXx
28-08-11, 11:15
But I can't dance and play at the same time :p

You do it!

But I'd make you all listen to Taylor Swift and I'd be shot :mis:

the ancient
28-08-11, 11:16

True :vlol:

Miharu
28-08-11, 11:41

Hayley I think your very smart. :hug:

But I have to say...That was the single most accurate prediction I've seen you make. :)

xXhayleyroxXx
28-08-11, 11:50
Hayley I think your very smart. :hug:

But I have to say...That was the single most accurate prediction I've seen you make. :)

:vlol: :hug:

cezy rockeru
28-08-11, 11:54

I wanna see you shaking your ass n.n

And sipping juice off Hayley

wat

irishhips
28-08-11, 11:55
I wanna see you shaking your ass n.n

And sipping juice off Hayley

wat

..Gross :pi:

Miharu
28-08-11, 12:05
Gross :pi:

Actually they have the right idea, as us Brits say: Hayley is one fit bird! Ugh, I wish I was 18 so I could get into a club...

Nevermind, I'll just get drunk at home. And dance on tables, very, very important. :ohn:

xXhayleyroxXx
28-08-11, 12:06
Oooerr ~ Thankyou? :vlol:

igonge
28-08-11, 12:32
I'd probably sit around waiting for someone to talk to me, have a teeny drink and probably pass out.

Changeling
28-08-11, 12:32
Nobody. I hate you all.

cezy rockeru
28-08-11, 12:37
Actually they have the right idea, as us Brits say: Hayley is one fit bird! Ugh, I wish I was 18 so I could get into a club...

Nevermind, I'll just get drunk at home. And dance on tables, very, very important. :ohn:

can I dance with you and get drunk with you *insert dirty face here*

Ikas90
28-08-11, 12:52
I'd outsexy you all. http://209.85.48.20/8163/42/0/e5016372//e5016372.gif

Obviously I'd go and hang out with the friends I talk to the most.