PDA

View Full Version : Have this ever happened to you?!

Rosaly
26-08-11, 09:25
Have you ever noticed that after you read some interesting thing somewhere or saw something but didn't pay too much attention, you see it everywhere the same day?
Well it has happened to me so many times.
3 weeks ago I read about officers (yeah sounds funny but I just found it in the newspaper) and I was seeing those officers all the time!!!
After that I was singing Empire State of Mind 2, and the TV was on mute, and I didn't watch the TV in that moment! After I sang " hear it for New York", I turned to the TV and the same song started! I was just like "WTF!!!???!!?"
Strange huh? What about you "forumers"
Maybe it's just a coincidence or..?

Avalon SARL
26-08-11, 09:31
What? :p

this is something very normal; the TV plays music videos, very normal.
The chances of any one singing a song and then having it played on TV at same time is more than 100% and it is just something normal.

Suppose I am singing disney songs and my friend is singing celine dion, then the TV plays celine Dion, so what about it? :confused:

As for reading something and seeing it everywhere.
It depends on what you read exactly; but yes, we are reading about something that is here on Earth so what is the problem with seeing that thing around? :confused:

You could give it possibility that perhaps officers are outbecause of something alarming; many other possibilities as well

Ikas90
26-08-11, 09:34
Happens to me all the time. Infact, this thread is one of them to me.

It's work of the subconscious mind. I wouldn't say it's coincidence; more like something that was supposed to happen. Apparently everyone has the ability to acquire this talent. Although "talent" is too strong of a word.

It's been happening to me a lot more frequently lately, as I've been studying this topic more in-depth and learning more about the super conscious mind. With the posts that I've seen from you so far, you remind me of just that.

Rosaly
26-08-11, 09:44
It's been happening to me a lot more frequently lately, as I've been studying this topic more in-depth and learning more about the super conscious mind. With the posts that I've seen from you so far, you remind me of just that.

Should I accept that as good or bad? :D

EscondeR
26-08-11, 10:29
Have you ever noticed that after you read some interesting thing somewhere or saw something but didn't pay too much attention, you see it everywhere the same day?
Well it has happened to me so many times.
3 weeks ago I read about officers (yeah sounds funny but I just found it in the newspaper) and I was seeing those officers all the time!!!
After that I was singing Empire State of Mind 2, and the TV was on mute, and I didn't watch the TV in that moment! After I sang " hear it for New York", I turned to the TV and the same song started! I was just like "WTF!!!???!!?"
Strange huh? What about you "forumers"
Maybe it's just a coincidence or..?

Don't worry, that's just the matrix reloading :D

Rosaly
26-08-11, 10:30
Don't worry, that's just the matrix reloading :D

hahah ok ;)

noonbob
26-08-11, 10:58
yeah, :) sometimes this happens to me it is strange though :p

Rosaly
26-08-11, 11:06