PDA

View Full Version : If a woman was born without nipples...

leglion
03-09-11, 03:45
Could she legally walk around naked? What are the laws on nudity in your country?

DoubleFace
03-09-11, 03:47
LOL... What a nice welcome :)

Lukass
:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

b.gluch
i really dont know what im feeling right now, i wanna laugh but its not comming out

domino92
03-09-11, 03:49
Leglion, is this your way of saying you have a problem?

Um.... no? :D

leglion
03-09-11, 03:51
Better question: What if a man was born without a panini?

HappyShannon
That's actually a very interesting question...

I believe that while the boobs wouldn't be censored and tv and stuff, she probably wouldn't be able to walk around shirtless, as men have nipples yet can walk around shirtless. I think it's more the boob themselves than the nipnips.

lol tho

Avalon SARL
Could she legally walk around naked? What are the laws on nudity in your country?

This is weird question :p

According to Islam, females are advised to cover themselves, particularly hide their body parts from the knees up to the breasts and their hair on their faces.

If a female is without nipples, since she is still afemale, the law aplies on everybody, no exceptions at all unless it may lead to some severe cases :)

What is a panini???? :confused:

leglion
03-09-11, 03:53

According to Islam, females are advised to cover themselves, particularly hide their body parts from the knees up to the breasts and their hair on their faces.

If a female is without nipples, since she is still afemale, the law aplies on everybody, no exceptions at all unless it may lead to some severe cases :)

What is a panini???? :confused:

What does it sound like? :pi:

domino92
03-09-11, 03:54

Then he's a woman.

leglion
03-09-11, 03:56
Then he's a woman.

Then Ken is a woman.

patriots88888
03-09-11, 03:57

Hair on their faces? Like eyebrows? :/

HappyShannon
Then Ken is a woman.

I knew it.

larafan25
I'm pretty sure woman can be topless where men can in my country. :/

I think.

Lukass
03-09-11, 03:59
Panini? I've never heard of it...:vlol: !!!

Chocola teapot
03-09-11, 04:00
I knew it.

He's clearly promoting lesbianism.

trXD
03-09-11, 04:02
No, if a woman with nipples went outside with just a bra would that be legal? :p

HappyShannon
03-09-11, 04:02
I'm pretty sure woman can be topless where men can in my country. :/

I think.

So I'm just gonna move to wherever you live if that's cool.

He's clearly promoting lesbianism.

I know. God bless Ken, the first ever gay icon.

domina
03-09-11, 04:23
LMAO. Interesting hypothetical.

Just about every area of boobs--side boob, bottom boob, cleavage, etc.--it acceptable as long as the nipple/areola isn't exposed. It may be a little risque to bare that much, but it wouldn't necessarily be indecent exposure. So maybe a nipple-less woman could get away with being topless, lol.

ChingKong
03-09-11, 04:30
Y' know what I always thought was weird. A topless woman with lets say b-cup breasts would get censored, while a fat guy with the same sized moobs could jiggle them around with no problem :confused:

ozzman
03-09-11, 05:12
what gave humans the idea that our natural skin and bone must be covered at all times in the first place , i think covering up body parts is stupid , if someone wants to be nude then let them XD

Lukass
03-09-11, 05:16
what gave humans the idea that our natural skin and bone must be covered at all times in the first place , i think covering up body parts is stupid , if someone wants to be nude then let them XD

This. We all were born naked, so what's the problem :p

Spong
03-09-11, 05:21

I think, at first, it was probably an instinctual/practical thing. Cavemen wore clothing to keep themselves warm. It probably had nothing to do with bashfulness.

DoubleFace
03-09-11, 05:24
Y' know what I always thought was weird. A topless woman with lets say b-cup breasts would get censored, while a fat guy with the same sized moobs could jiggle them around with no problem :confused:

:vlol:

knightgames
03-09-11, 05:48
No shoes
No shirt
No service

I see those signs on many establishments. Men can't walk around 'nekked' everywhere.

What I want to know is, why do women cover up when wearing bra and panties, but let it all hang out at the beach in a bikini?

Panini?!!?? Isn't that a loaf of bread? Dayum! Good for you. ;)

domina
03-09-11, 05:54
What I want to know is, why do women cover up when wearing bra and panties, but let it all hang out at the beach in a bikini?

I don't think that so much has to do with the skin that's showing as the garments that are. Underwear is designed to be intimate, whereas bikinis are designed to be displayed in public. If you do just look at it as what skin is exposed, it's definitely kind of a strange dichotomy, but I think you have to take into consideration the context of bra and panties vs. a bikini.

Tonyrobinson
03-09-11, 05:59
Well not all countries see breasts as sexual body parts so regardless of nipples or not I guess it'd depend on the culture. :o

amore-guy
03-09-11, 06:01

LOLOL! I laughed so hard at this man:vlol: He meant the hair not eyebrows!:vlol:

remote91
03-09-11, 06:03
No because boobies are offensive!

KC Mraz
03-09-11, 06:05
On certain situations it is accepted for a woman to walk in public with only a pastease covering her nipples, so maybe she would. Las Vegas showgirls, and spring break beach parties, for example.

Such fascinating food for thought.

I think they are as fun as it gets.

knightgames
03-09-11, 06:26

How can these be offensive?

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e354/knightgames/bluefootedboobies.jpg

EDIIT: domina, I understand that. It's a good point. Strangely though, I see more skin with very little left to the imagination on the beach than in a lingerie shoppe or bedroom. I may not have the same intimate thoughts on the beach as in a bedroom, but the window is open on both accounts. Often times there's little more than butt floss covering the cheeks on a bathing suit - thus making the window just a bit more open on a bathing suit. Which inadvertently leads to sexual though - though not necessarily intimate..

robm_2007
03-09-11, 06:28
Mod edit: comment removed for being trollish.
Please do not post such things in future.

Lukass
03-09-11, 06:30

:vlol: I know...

sandygrimm
03-09-11, 06:39
I doubt it would make much of a difference:P. Just go to a family beach, no restrain there.

Your_Envy*
03-09-11, 08:03
I don't think that so much has to do with the skin that's showing as the garments that are. Underwear is designed to be intimate, whereas bikinis are designed to be displayed in public. If you do just look at it as what skin is exposed, it's definitely kind of a strange dichotomy, but I think you have to take into consideration the context of bra and panties vs. a bikini.

I agree, besides underwear is much more thick (at least mine) and I can't imagine getting into the water with it. I may as well go naked then. :p

And this thread is just weird.

xXhayleyroxXx
03-09-11, 08:10
How can these be offensive?

Blue footed boobies <3 Lmao you should have posted this guy too http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sussex.birder/Pictures/Great-Tit-1.jpg

Jokes aside -- having no nipples would make no difference when it comes to nudity -- they're still boobs, just; without function.

marceepaniq
03-09-11, 08:33
LOL... What a nice welcome :)

:vlol: :vlol:

This is going to be an interesting thread. :pi:

the ancient
03-09-11, 08:49

He would die as a baby.

His bladder will explode.

igonge
03-09-11, 08:51

I just spat out my drink out :vlol:

toxicraider
03-09-11, 09:01
I think both a nipple-less woman and a panini-less guy would both be just as forbidden to flash their non-bits out. It's more the shape of the body and the idea of being naked that makes it wrong to be naked in public, as opposed to the actual parts on show (which we've all seen before) - Case in point; in any culture where showing boobs is considered wrong, you wouldn't be allowed to just put a little tape over the nipples. In either case, I can't imagine said person would want to run around showing their unusual body off anyway. xD

Saman
03-09-11, 09:22

Possibility, due to very rare genetic disorder, but I have to say this question is very stupid!

Asking a beneficial question much better than asking a ineffectual question.

lmao :vlol: rofl :vlol: omfg :vlol:

Avalon SARL
03-09-11, 10:17

:p now asi re-read/think of what i wrote, yeah probably, that is what it means:p but i meant their hair on their heads :vlol:

This is ridiculous; as if no one knows what will happen to the world if something like this is ever allowed ;)

EDIT:

I remebered something: last year a friend gave birth to a little baby girl who had deformed kidneys and had no vagina at all; the doctors still said she was a girl, don't know how they identified her actually, but the girl died shortly, like 10 minutes later :(

Saman
03-09-11, 10:47
I remebered something: last year a friend gave birth to a little baby girl who had deformed kidneys and had no vagina at all; the doctors still said she was a girl, don't know how they identified her actually, but the girl died shortly, like 10 minutes later :(

Oh! Poor baby! :o She just lived for 10m :(

tomee
03-09-11, 11:03
I never encounered any but I heard that ladies can sunbathe topless on the beach. Soo perhaps they could walk around topless but IDK. Also I think they can breastfeed in the public, but I'm not sure.

God, this is a sad story. :(

Mikky
03-09-11, 11:11
What the hell...?

Kelly Craftman
03-09-11, 11:20
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqs9rtD5so1qcnnedo1_500.gif

Summer B
03-09-11, 11:47
Its just a "one rule for them, another for us" thing when you think about it cause men can walk around topless, and they have nipples too - its just that womens boobs are bigger than mens, so for some reason they have to cover up.

If you follow the logic through, then it should be legal for women to be able to walk around bottomless since were pretty much flat down there where men have their sandworm...

!Lara Croft!
03-09-11, 12:09
I really dont see the taboo about breasts, particually as its perfectly acceptable for a man to show his very very flat ones.

I understand covering the crotch, as sexual organs are there, but breasts? Mothers shouldnt be shunned for breastfeeding their babies in public, i dont see how a womans breasts can be linked to sex while a mans arent...

Dennis's Mom
03-09-11, 13:25

Well, the clothing serves different purposes and as such have different evolutionary tracts.

Underwear or "small clothes" were designed to be worn next to the body and washed regularly instead of outer clothing. They were not meant to be seen, so the sight of them was an affront to modesty. Today, laundry is a simple process, but before the advent of indoor plumbing and washing machines, laundry was a time consuming, harsh procedure. So usually only the clothes worn next to the skin received the treatment. As laundry technology has advanced, so too has our underwear. They still are not meant to be seen, though, so their visibility is still considered immodest among traditional circles.

Swimsuits are activity garments and as such all rules change. The amount of skin is no longer an issue provided the appropriate garment is worn for the appropriate activity.

Avalon SARL
03-09-11, 13:47
I really dont see the taboo about breasts, particually as its perfectly acceptable for a man to show his very very flat ones.

I understand covering the crotch, as sexual organs are there, but breasts? Mothers shouldnt be shunned for breastfeeding their babies in public, i dont see how a womans breasts can be linked to sex while a mans arent...
In this sense, it is true, because actually, even men's chest is a turn on, but it is about the appearance; don't know if i make sense about it, but it is more appropraite to see atopless man than a topless female; the latter sounds horrific and confusing, or maybe because this is how we are accustomed to things

Trisha Rae
03-09-11, 13:54
That's a good question. Probably. It would be weird seeing that around. But honestly I think if she just walked arround bra less she would have extremely saggy boobs lol. She will have no support. Every girl wants a nice set ;)

robm_2007
03-09-11, 13:57

LOLOL. Lance wouldn't have minded, he prolly would have giggled, too.

EDIT: He indeed found it funny :p

Unless it was Leglion who requested it to be edited :pi:
---
Anyways, it's the nipple that is considered the nudity, AFAIK, so if she had no nipples, then IDK if she would get arrested. Like, if you had no privates, IDK if you could get arrested for not wearing pants.

Legend 4ever
03-09-11, 14:23
In this sense, it is true, because actually, even men's chest is a turn on, but it is about the appearance; don't know if i make sense about it, but it is more appropraite to see atopless man than a topless female; the latter sounds horrific and confusing, or maybe because this is how we are accustomed to things

Then why not change it instead of just going with the flow?

Also
topless female[...]sounds horrific and confusing
How so?

zeussy
03-09-11, 14:24
Is that even possible?

Avalon SARL
03-09-11, 14:35
Then why not change it instead of just going with the flow?

Also

How so?

change it?
Why?

Changing it will just create far much more worst things, besides, I am religious, and religion extremely bans such a thing

Atlantisfreak666
03-09-11, 14:40
*facepalm*

Legend 4ever
03-09-11, 14:47
change it?
Why?

Changing it will just create far much more worst things, besides, I am religious, and religion extremely bans such a thing

Um, because one gender cannot have more rights than the other one maybe? Female breasts are nothing to be ashamed of, they are natural, they're a body part just like any other, and I'm shocked anyone would call them "horrific". You may be a horrific, judgmental person for saying so, but breasts are hardly horrific.

Love2Raid
03-09-11, 16:09
This thread... O_o

Okay... I think it depends on where this hypothetical woman would be residing. If she would be in a country where wearing, say, a bikini in public is socially acceptable, then I donīt see why she would not be able to go completely topless. What would be left to cover? :whi:
But if she would be somewhere where women donīt walk around in bikinis, then obviously not.

Dennis's Mom
03-09-11, 16:25
Funny how the only people who want this are young people who think they're being so oppressed by society.

Let's let Betty White, Chloris Leachman, and Roseanne Barr types walk around topless for a while and we'll see who's feeling oppressed.

(I mean no disrespect to those ladies. However, I needed examples of people many of you would rather not see topless.)

FloTheMachine
03-09-11, 16:27
:vlol:

klona
03-09-11, 16:28

Wrong. :D
They hide every single thing, except for their face and hands.
EDIT : I thought lance made this thread. :vlol:

Mr.Burns
03-09-11, 17:41
And this is the reason I left this forum in the first place. :rolleyes:

cezy rockeru
03-09-11, 17:46
i'd say something stupid about a member's obsession with boobs,but that would be stupid.

Mr.Burns
03-09-11, 17:49
i'd say something stupid about a member's obsession with boobs,but that would be stupid.

It's Tomb Raider. Boobs are a part of the franchise :p

TippingWater
03-09-11, 17:51

:vlol::tmb:

tomee
03-09-11, 18:23

Bad for you.

How true. :vlol:

Your_Envy*
03-09-11, 18:50

Then what are you doing here?!?! :mad: Shuush, go back to your boobs with nipples corner and let us have serious, life changing conversation. Bye. jk : D

TRhalloween
03-09-11, 19:07
Funny how the only people who want this are young people who think they're being so oppressed by society.

Let's let Betty White, Chloris Leachman, and Roseanne Barr types walk around topless for a while and we'll see who's feeling oppressed.

(I mean no disrespect to those ladies. However, I needed examples of people many of you would rather not see topless.)

I'd still be supportive.

leglion
03-09-11, 19:16
Wow. I can't believe the immaturity. I asked a thought provoking question and here some of you are getting giggity and giggilly like a bunch of pre-adolescent school girls. :rolleyes:

larafan25
03-09-11, 19:23
I'd still be supportive.

Betty White can be topless whenever she wants. All of the Golden Girls!

We could learn from the Golden Girls.

KC Mraz
03-09-11, 19:39
Wow. I can't believe the immaturity. I asked a thought provoking question and here some of you are getting giggity and giggilly like a bunch of pre-adolescent school girls. :rolleyes:

*puts a basketball under his shirt*

LOOK! I'M PREGNANT!

tomee
03-09-11, 20:03
Just as I was clicking the thread I saw a scene in the telly where a woman's bra 'slipped' and the nipples got revealed. ofc it was blurred, but it wasn't until the nipples appeared. so who knows maybe a woman without nipples wouldn't be censored, but I never heard about a woman not having nipples. Unless it was removed with most of the breast itself because of breastcancer.

I searched nipple censoring and look what I found. :vlol:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-censoring-nipples-on-tv-every-one-has-them-whats-the-big-deal/149111035127827

Kelly Craftman
03-09-11, 20:09
Just as I was clicking the thread I saw a scene in the telly where a woman's bra 'slipped' and the nipples got revealed. ofc it was blurred, but it wasn't until the nipples appeared. so who knows maybe a woman without nipples wouldn't be censored, but I never heard about a woman not having nipples. Unless it was removed with most of the breast itself because of breastcancer.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-censoring-nipples-on-tv-every-one-has-them-whats-the-big-deal/149111035127827

Joined. ;)

leglion
03-09-11, 20:10

You can be born without nipples. It's a rare disease called Athelia.

tomee
03-09-11, 20:24
hmm I really wonder if I inserterd a picture of a woman not having nipples here, what would the mods do. If the XNA rules applies to that than it'd be removed because skin over the bikini lines aren't accepted anyway.

Not that I'd do it. xD I fear I might be banned.

Rai
03-09-11, 21:34
I've only read the OP, so I'm gonna answer the question as is: Well men have nipples and they can walk around without a top on, although you don't see it in the street so much but the beach or the park etc. Women would have to not have breasts properly, I guess. Then they'd only have nipples like men, so I guess topless would be more acceptable, here (unless you're a nudist and are on the beach etc, where it's 'allowed'.

robm_2007
03-09-11, 22:48

You crazy? Those women round up the top 3 for breasts I want to see :cln:
EDIT : I thought lance made this thread. :vlol:
Ssshhh...:pi:
This thread could be misconstrued as being immature, from the perspective of an outside observer.

However, I wouldn't imagine that you would make such a thread for motives of immaturity, but still, the question is far-fetched.
*puts a basketball under his shirt*

LOOK! I'M PREGNANT!

:pi:

Mad Tony
03-09-11, 22:55
And this is the reason I left this forum in the first place. :rolleyes:It's a shame how the forum has slided over the years. I have no idea why it's gotten so immature. Swear it didn't used to be like this.

Mr.Burns
03-09-11, 23:00
It's a shame how the forum has slided over the years. I have no idea why it's gotten so immature. Swear it didn't used to be like this.

LOL that's because you've grown up a bit, dude. It happens. But in comparison to what's been floating around here in the past five years, yea things have changed quite a bit here.

Catracoth
03-09-11, 23:17

Wow.

Ikas90
03-09-11, 23:50
Well.. if a woman was born without nipples..

I'd still touch the boobays. http://209.85.48.20/8163/42/0/e5016372//e5016372.gif

TRhalloween
03-09-11, 23:54
Betty White can be topless whenever she wants. All of the Golden Girls!

We could learn from the Golden Girls.

I think she's the only one who's still alive though. :(

theTourist
04-09-11, 08:03
Why not someone Photoshop Lara without Nips? :D

Mikky
04-09-11, 08:04
Why not someone Photoshop Lara without Nips? :D

Because, believe it or not, we have better things to do with our lives. :ton:

theTourist
04-09-11, 08:11
Because, believe it or not, we have better things to do with our lives. :ton:

Oh ya, i almost forget LOL :D

!Lara Croft!
04-09-11, 09:04
Lara already doesnt have nipples...

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/Lara4123/TRUEXE_0x9B12C96F.jpg?t=1315127181

(Lara's TRU torso texture courtesy of Texmod)

CroftGameGirl
04-09-11, 11:44
I, personally, think it's a good question :D I think of this, kind of how I think about censorship... Why can women be shown topless, but wearing nipnip tassles? If a woman WAS born without nipples, surely she could go around topless, then... however, why can men go around topless when they have nipples? So confusing :confused: All this PLUS my initial confusion on censoring boobies in the first place... we're all born staring at them, and they provide sustenance... The nipples of animals aren't censored... why do it for our own species... especially with bestiality around, why not do it for all animals?

I could go on... :pi:

Legend 4ever
04-09-11, 12:14
The only reason for censoring is because female breasts are seen as sexual by the society and while women(or men) can be turned on by male nipples or chest too, it's the legacy of the history that portrays only female breasts as sexual, erotic etc and ultimately something that should be hidden, private and shameful.

CroftGameGirl
04-09-11, 12:22
The only reason for censoring is because female breasts are seen as sexual by the society and while women(or men) can be turned on by male nipples or chest too, it's the legacy of the history that portrays only female breasts as sexual, erotic etc and ultimately something that should be hidden, private and shameful.

I agree that the current perception of breasts is what is causing censorship of breasts. They are seen as objects of desire and should therefore be hidden away, when really... they're just mammary glands :confused: People can look at art (such as classical, depicting breasts) and dub it as appropriate, and any form of censorship is shunned, and is therefore not present. Why can't more people see breasts this way?