PDA

View Full Version : What is the most dominant thing on your life?

Alex Shepherd
08-09-11, 18:49
What is the most dominant thing in your life?

1) Love
2) Betrayal
3) Loneliness
4) Injustice
5) Depression
6) Torment
7) Pain
8) Joy
9) Leisure
10) Happiness
11) Separation

SkyPuppy
08-09-11, 18:51
i would have to say depression.

Draco
08-09-11, 18:51
12) Aspiration

Caesum
08-09-11, 18:55
i would have to say depression.
Friend! :hug:

Anger, loneliness, separation

SkyPuppy
08-09-11, 18:59
Friend! :hug:

Anger, loneliness, separation

thanks. :hug:

anger and loneliness? how come you feel that way? if you don't mind me asking, that is. :o

jarekhanzelka
08-09-11, 18:59
Awesomeness

Sharon_14
08-09-11, 19:00
You forgot Amusement. I find life very amusing generally. :D

Kelly Craftman
08-09-11, 19:02
Pain. Physically and emotionally.

Zelda master
08-09-11, 19:03
Pain. Physically and emotionally.

This actually:(

Caesum
08-09-11, 19:10
thanks. :hug:

anger and loneliness? how come you feel that way? if you don't mind me asking, that is. :o
My decisions made me a complete loner without any personal life. Everytime I decide to do something, I find out later that it was actually the worst thing I've could ever do. And now it reflects both physicaly and mentally and though I think I can change it I don't trust my own decisions anymore. I'm a loser without trust and like to myself. But that's actually quite ok, anger makes me at least think that the show must go on.

Kelly Craftman
08-09-11, 19:15
This actually:(

At least your not alone :hug:

SkyPuppy
08-09-11, 19:18
My decisions made me a complete loner without any personal life. Everytime I decide to do something, I find out later that it was actually the worst thing I've could ever do. And now it reflects both physicaly and mentally and though I think I can change it I don't trust my own decisions anymore. I'm a loser without trust and like to myself. But that's actually quite ok, anger makes me at least think that the show must go on.

but if you're a loner, then how can you not have a personal life? :o aww, you have to trust your own decisions sometimes, because if you don't trust yourself, then how can you trust anyone? :/ i get fearing being hurt, but you can't live life like that forever. if you don't mind, i would like to continue this through VMs. :hug:

Chocola teapot
08-09-11, 19:23
Anxiety about my general appearance.

There's also the feeling of blunted emotion.

Nothing feels as good anymore.

Caesum
08-09-11, 19:25
Oh I won't, that's for sure. I just need to get through until I finish school, just three more years. Anyway, what's VM? XDDD

TombOfRaiders
08-09-11, 19:26
3) Loneliness

Zelda master
08-09-11, 19:34
At least your not alone :hug:

Well that's true:hug:

KC Mraz
08-09-11, 20:04
Food.

Avalon SARL
08-09-11, 20:11
You cansay I am alone most of the timebut I am never Lonely, andyesthere is much difference :)

The most dominant thing in my life are love, happiness and joy; these arewhat life should be about :)

Caesum
08-09-11, 20:11
x2^ :vlol:

Zelda master
08-09-11, 20:12
The most dominant thing in my life are love, happiness and joy; these arewhat life should be about :)

Some people have that somewhat ripped away from them without being able to really do anything about it:(

Legend of Lara
08-09-11, 20:18
99) Procrastination

xXhayleyroxXx
08-09-11, 20:22
At the moment -- somewhere between Depression and Pain :/

LaraDuh
08-09-11, 20:24
Love, and Pain right now.

Danni
08-09-11, 20:27
For me, loneliness, anxiety and some depression. Some days I'm happy and have joy but life has been rather dull these last several months, if I'm honest. Everyday feels the same recently, not really getting any satisfaction out of life and I'm confused about a lot of things, does not help the anxiety I feel. This has to change.

I know exactly how you feel on this, trust me I can relate. I often feel like I can't trust myself on a lot of things recently. One of the worst things you can do is push people away though. Of course, it only makes you feel more lonely. If you want to talk about any of this, feel free to give me an add. :hug:
P.s. I don't mean to intrude either, I just noticed I have a lot I can probably relate to with you.

Avalon SARL
08-09-11, 20:29
Some people have that somewhat ripped away from them without being able to really do anything about it:(

Yeah I know;
even me, it is not like I am out of problems or worries;
no, my life is full of them,but life has taught me how to be patient; i am very patient and i also learnt to take advantage of anything that happens in my life for the better, that problems are here to make me stronger;
I have taught myself to find bliss in everything whether bad or good :)

That is why, no matter what shape my life takes from now on, it is always going to be joy, happiness and love :)

Apathetic
08-09-11, 20:29
The feeling of needing to constantly better myself or that I'll never be good enough for others.

Sir Croft
08-09-11, 20:32
Perfection.

Not in a "I'm perfect" way, but rather in a "perfectionist" way. :pi:

Mr.Burns
08-09-11, 20:33
I find the list, with it's majority being of negative options, to be a bit disturbing.

Right now the most "dominant" issue in my life is waiting for my work transfer to go through so...I suppose impatience. o.O

Minty Mouth
08-09-11, 20:36
12) Aspiration

I'm going to steal this one. I knew the list was missing something.

Zelda master
08-09-11, 20:39
Yeah I know;
even me, it is not like I am out of problems or worries;
no, my life is full of them,but life has taught me how to be patient; i am very patient and i also learnt to take advantage of anything that happens in my life for the better, that problems are here to make me stronger;
I have taught myself to find bliss in everything whether bad or good :)

That is why, no matter what shape my life takes from now on, it is always going to be joy, happiness and love :)

I'm patient myself depending on the situation, so that's not really the problem, and I always, and I meen always see the brighter side of things. However: the problem is that last year my headache started, and sure I finally met Mitchell (kurtislonely) after knowing him back then for four years just after it started, because he made a comment and I just became furious about that. But besides him I can't really see anything positive about my headache. It caused me to lose my job, it forced me to stop my college education because I couldn't expand my portfolio enough, I lost a couple of my friends because they didn't understand, I don't see my dad atall because he become mad at me for not visiting him despite having told him I couldn't, and it still causes me to sometimes not be able to do anything for an entire day sometimes longer...
It does give me time to think things over, but really what's the point of thinking about what has happend. I figured I made some dumb decisions in my life (like not telling Mitch that I have had feelings for him the last 4 years), but there is nothing that can really change it now...

My joy and happiness will be back once they figured out what is causing my headache's. I can live with it aslong as I know what is causing it...

I find the list, with it's majority being of negative options, to be a bit disturbing.
If this topic was created a year ago, I would have been the happiest person posting a comment :p

Caesum
08-09-11, 20:45
I know exactly how you feel on this, trust me I can relate. I often feel like I can't trust myself on a lot of things recently. One of the worst things you can do is push people away though. Of course, it only makes you feel more lonely. If you want to talk about any of this, feel free to give me an add. :hug:
P.s. I don't mean to intrude either, I just noticed I have a lot I can probably relate to with you.
Oh my, really?! :jmp: It may be rude but I feel somehow happier now knowing that there's someone that has the same problem. I hope you'll get out of this state of social petrification though. :hug:

Danni
08-09-11, 20:48
Oh my, really?! :jmp: It may be rude but I feel somehow happier now knowing that there's someone that has the same problem. I hope you'll get out of this state of social petrification though. :hug:

:vlol: :vlol:

Lol, thankyou :hug: I wish the same for you too! I just need to be a bit more sociable, trusting and confident, I think. :) What do you mean it may be rude? :p

Caesum
08-09-11, 20:51
Well isn't it rude a bit to feel joy of someone's pain? :p

Avalon SARL
08-09-11, 21:11
I'm patient myself depending on the situation, so that's not really the problem, and I always, and I meen always see the brighter side of things. However: the problem is that last year my headache started, and sure I finally met Mitchell (kurtislonely) after knowing him back then for four years just after it started, because he made a comment and I just became furious about that. But besides him I can't really see anything positive about my headache. It caused me to lose my job, it forced me to stop my college education because I couldn't expand my portfolio enough, I lost a couple of my friends because they didn't understand, I don't see my dad atall because he become mad at me for not visiting him despite having told him I couldn't, and it still causes me to sometimes not be able to do anything for an entire day sometimes longer...
It does give me time to think things over, but really what's the point of thinking about what has happend. I figured I made some dumb decisions in my life (like not telling Mitch that I have had feelings for him the last 4 years), but there is nothing that can really change it now...

My joy and happiness will be back once they figured out what is causing my headache's. I can live with it aslong as I know what is causing it...

If this topic was created a year ago, I would have been the happiest person posting a comment :p

That is a very sad thing.
Hope you get better very soon.

What is causing this?
And when do you feel it?

Well, you never know what isthere waiting for you?
Maybe in the future you will look back at this and get to knowthat perhaps if this thing didn't happen to you you wouldn't have reached your goal.

I am now working hard to reach my goal and things are getting better.
My past sucks and I hate everything about it
I consider myself to have started living normallyand good for these last three years only, but now as I see myself progressing I am sure that if I didn't had that past I wouldn't have beenwhere I am now:)

Zelda master
08-09-11, 21:18
Thanks, but that's the problem is there is no known reason to why I'm having this headache, I woke up one night noticed it just went back to sleep and it never stopped. Nothing is known to actually trigger my headache, it's just always there, although I do know if I'm being to active or do try my best at something it does get much worse. But the neurologist atleast now understands that it's more serious then she thought it was, because at the beginning she was really hard to convice to actually do tests on my, now she had given 3 in one time to rule out any possibility of her having missed something...

And what is waiting for me in the future, I really have no idea. I can imagine alot of things I would want and would really fight for, but I simply can't at this current state I'm in... It just breaks appart me appart slowly, and despite having some decent to honestly good days, it just isn't enough me for to really look at what I would want to really focus myself on for in with the future...

Not as long as my headache is being this awfull and I don't know what is causing it:(

Avalon SARL
08-09-11, 21:26
Thanks, but that's the problem is there is no known reason to why I'm having this headache, I woke up one night noticed it just went back to sleep and it never stopped. Nothing is known to actually trigger my headache, it's just always there, although I do know if I'm being to active or do try my best at something it does get much worse. But the neurologist atleast now understands that it's more serious then she thought it was, because at the beginning she was really hard to convice to actually do tests on my, now she had given 3 in one time to rule out any possibility of her having missed something...

And what is waiting for me in the future, I really have no idea. I can imagine alot of things I would want and would really fight for, but I simply can't at this current state I'm in... It just breaks appart me appart slowly, and despite having some decent to honestly good days, it just isn't enough me for to really look at what I would want to really focus myself on for in with the future...

Not as long as my headache is being this awfull and I don't know what is causing it:(

sorry for this, because youdo have a situation here and it looks alarming, especially when it is about our head/brain :(

hope you get better soon; wouldn't you try nuts, I hear they are good :)

And don'tever rush things, the best results come with doing anything with much care and never feeling rushed about it :)

Danni
08-09-11, 21:41
Well isn't it rude a bit to feel joy of someone's pain? :p

I guess so.. :p :vlol: but it's okay we share the same pain. :vlol:

OMG, we sound so depressing!:p

just*raidin*tomb
08-09-11, 21:44
Loneliness.

Though I'm use to it. It's no big deal. I am quite lonely though. Especially here recently.

Ora Dagger
08-09-11, 22:13
joy, happiness, injustice, loneliness i guess

Caesum
08-09-11, 22:19
I guess so.. :p :vlol: but it's okay we share the same pain. :vlol:

OMG, we sound so depressing!:p
Well I hope so, to be honest. :vlol: And what? We? Depressing? Naaah, not at all. :p

CiaKonwerski
08-09-11, 22:23
Hmmmm...Can I pick more than one?

Joy
Happiness
Leisure

I sometimes feel as if I am alone, mainly because I am not in a relationship, but I know that I am not. I have a wonderful family and the best friends I could ever ask for, which makes me happy and joyful. I tend to have a lot of leisure time for the most part.

Danni
08-09-11, 22:23
Well I hope so, to be honest. :vlol: And what? We? Depressing? Naaah, not at all. :p

Aww. :hug:

Evan C.
08-09-11, 22:34
a)Surviving in order to achieve goals
b)Study
c)Joy

Mad Tony
08-09-11, 22:37
12) AspirationThis.

Rai
08-09-11, 23:01
The most dominant thing in my life? My mum :p

I can't choose from the list given. I'm in a state of...regularity...I think. Everything is swinging along with the flow.

Seth94
08-09-11, 23:05
3) Loneliness

patriots88888
08-09-11, 23:11
TRF
I wish I could say I was joking. :o Actually, time spent online would be more accurate. We really need to hookup IRL babes (hopefully, sooner than later) :hug:

leglion
08-09-11, 23:19
...Sex.

jk. It's actually white chocolate. :pi:

Ikas90
08-09-11, 23:38
Love, Joy, Leisure, Happiness, Aspiration, Ambition, Morality, Individuality, Spirituality.

My dreams and positive attitude keep me going in life. :)

sandygrimm
09-09-11, 09:54
TRF
I wish I could say I was joking. :o Actually, time spent online would be more accurate. We really need to hookup IRL babes (hopefully, sooner than later) :hug:

U tellin me? :P :hug:
Same for me time online!

ultima espio
09-09-11, 14:32
Mental instability :)

remote91
09-09-11, 14:33
Lady of leisure here.

cezy rockeru
09-09-11, 14:41
loneliness and depression. >:

Catapharact
09-09-11, 14:48
1) The aspiring future (as me and my beloved shape it to be. We started small in a brand new country, in a brand new environment along with amazing new people and now we both are well on our way carving away our own wonderful niche.)

2) Love (I can keep telling myself otherwise but I know for a fact that whatever good traits I have in me, its because of my wife.)

3) Justice (Not served by forceful means but by obvious sense of Karma. Those who mocked my wife's dreams and aspirations are now eating their words; Prisoners to self-imposed intellectual and cultural castration. Requiescat de pache... Bastardos.)

skylark1121
09-09-11, 14:52
Betrayal.
But I thrive to stay Joyful! :)

[Xmas]
09-09-11, 14:53
loneliness and depression. >:This, sadly :(