PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel like you want to cry, but you can't?

Rosaly
11-09-11, 07:36
I'm so sad, but in same time so angry, Idk what's happening to me but, I want to cry, but the tears won't come...arggghh :mad:, I just don't know how to explain how I feel!
Do you feel like this sometimes?

Catracoth
11-09-11, 07:38
Yeah. Then I realize I need sleep.
(Open Chat is your friend!)

Rosaly
11-09-11, 07:43
^ I don't realize that I need to sleep, because I'm sleeping well :/

!Lara Croft!
11-09-11, 07:55
Ive pretty much lost the ability to actually cry. I feel sadness and anger, but i can never actually cry.

robm_2007
11-09-11, 08:38
I don't cry either, I am not programmed to.

Draco
11-09-11, 09:26
My tears could cure cancer... if I ever did cry.

moodydog
11-09-11, 11:49
ooh trust me. You don't want to cry. I cry far too easily, even when I am not even upset. Its quite embarrassing actually

'Sam, why are you crying?'
Me: 'I am not!'
'Then why are tears coming from your eyes?'
Me: 'I have no idea'

Lara Croft!
11-09-11, 12:34
This happens to me some times when I have my period. I feel very sensitive and I feel the urge to cry. So I watch a dramatic movie and I wait for the release and my catharsis. If the movie doesn't prove to be a sob fest and I don't cry, then I feel so angry. Ah, women... :D

Rai
11-09-11, 12:46
^Completely sympathise. I'm the same. It's so annoying actually. You feel tearful, but the buggers just won't come. :p

The rest of the time I can cry so easily.

xXhayleyroxXx
11-09-11, 12:56
No :o Tears come too easily to me :p

SkyPuppy
11-09-11, 12:58
sometimes.

Chocola teapot
11-09-11, 13:33
I did think that I was completely incapable until I had a huge argument with one of my friends.

OH HOW THE TEARS DID RUN.

cezy rockeru
11-09-11, 13:34
Not always.

DgoOdz94
11-09-11, 14:11
All the time. =\

And when I do cry, it actually hurts. My eyes start to like burn as if my tears were lemon juice or hot sauce instead.

matrix54
11-09-11, 14:14
All the time. =\

And when I do cry, it actually hurts. My eyes start to like burn as if my tears were lemon juice or hot sauce instead.

That happens to me, too! :eek:

And my sinuses go wild. It's not pretty. :vlol:

DgoOdz94
11-09-11, 14:18
That happens to me, too! :eek:

And my sinuses go wild. It's not pretty. :vlol:
*high five for painful crying* :vlol:

So, yes. I don't cry because I know it'll be painful, instead I just bottle everything up and put it on the back of my mind where hopefully it will be forgotten.

(IT NEVER IS)

Saman
11-09-11, 14:27
No :o Tears come too easily to me :p

You lucky :o

Actually normally really hard for me cry, even a sadly moments, I can't cry, I remember when my lovely grand ma die, (she was very sweet and kind person to me), I didn't cry much or maybe little, I don't know maybe it's too strange, but I have feelings too, I just can't do it.

But some times while alone, during thinking sad or very depressed, just few tears, The other thing is I don't like to shown my sad side to others, try all the time happy, control my self I think, well that's all I can tell :)

laralives
11-09-11, 15:33
I can't remember the last time I cried... IMO they're not essential to life...

Rosaly
11-09-11, 15:59
Ive pretty much lost the ability to actually cry. I feel sadness and anger, but i can never actually cry.

well I feel the same way :/

Lara Croft!
11-09-11, 16:01
^Whenever I see !Lara Croft!'s posts quoted, I think they're mine. :D

Rosaly
11-09-11, 16:02
You lucky :o

Actually normally really hard for me cry, even a sadly moments, I can't cry, I remember when my lovely grand ma die, (she was very sweet and kind person to me), I didn't cry much or maybe little, I don't know maybe it's too strange, but I have feelings too, I just can't do it.

But some times while alone, during thinking sad or very depressed, just few tears, The other thing is I don't like to shown my sad side to others, try all the time happy, control my self I think, well that's all I can tell :)
I'm trying, but it's just not the way I should feel :(
When someone is laughing at sth. funny, I can't and while I'm trying to laugh at the same, I sound so artificial :/
maybe it's just a period

sheepman23
11-09-11, 16:09
When I can't sleep. God that annoys me. :(

Caesum
11-09-11, 16:18
I haven't tried this year yet.

Rosaly
11-09-11, 16:40
When I can't sleep. God that annoys me. :(

yes, me too :S...when you are trying to close your eyes, and turning yourself on one side then on another, and you can't FALL ASLEEP! =[

TheGermanLlama
11-09-11, 16:59
yes, me too :S...when you are trying to close your eyes, and turning yourself on one side then on another, and you can't FALL ASLEEP! =[

I know how that feels. =( Your brain keeps whirring about whatever it damned well pleases, you feel tired, but it's like you're incapable of actually going to sleep.

Hate that feeling.

peeves
11-09-11, 21:26
I try to cry sometimes but can't other times i succeed at crying.

touchthesky
11-09-11, 22:16
Well, award for the most cheerful thread of the month goes to...

Evan C.
11-09-11, 22:22
Sometimes crying is good, but crying too much isn't, neither as not crying at all.
Take for instance my situation:

-My father leaved home last friday and he don't want to go back
-My mom is pregnant, and he leaved home because of that.Obviously, it's his baby.
-Personally, I feel a little bit (just a little bit) bad because I am "dating" with someone, I love him but can't love him fully because he don't want to have nothing serious, neither I do, but I do feel hurt when he does things with other people.

So, I have even more things to cry (my birthday is in 10 days, imagine how I will celebrate it with all this) but honestly, I try to put all my energy for keep better and better and just that.I will take a break to cry I suppose, but not now.I will breath when I'll be on the shore, not when Im trying to escape from the storm.

Miharu
11-09-11, 22:24
I never cry anymore, not even at my grandma's funeral.

The thing is, I used to be an absolute crybaby if I got made fun of at school, tears would pour, I was such a little crybaby, I cried forever at my grandads funeral... I think when I was 14 I said: "**** this crap."

And I became stronger (people may think being unable to cry is a weakness however) and happier, if I get upset, I never cry...My eyes might water but nothing pours. Oh and if someone picks on me or acts hostile I will stand with my held high and ignore them or if provoked I will defend myself and fight back!

Shark_Blade
12-09-11, 02:32
Must be your hormones then.

Go run a few yards and it will all go away.

Apathetic
12-09-11, 02:44
I don't cry.

lance6439
12-09-11, 02:47
I hate it. I'm somewhat sensitive.

Mikky
12-09-11, 04:41
Yeah, sometimes. I haven't cried properly in ages, though. I'm just used to not crying now. :/

Rachie737
12-09-11, 08:30
I've never really cried cried, but I do get annoyingly teary when I see anyone cry, no matter how I actually feel. :D

Rosaly
13-09-11, 06:25
I've never really cried cried, but I do get annoyingly teary when I see anyone cry, no matter how I actually feel. :D

that hadn't happened to me... :D, but when I hear Someone Like Your-Adele
i'm crying for no reason ;?