PDA

View Full Version : Penny for your thoughts?

Catracoth
12-09-11, 22:11
Since there's a thread like this in mature general chat in addition to Open Chat, I figured we'd could have one here too. As the thread title suggests, share with us your current thought(s) and let's see if we can get a rolling discussion based on them. Furthermore, any additional thoughts posted can garner another discussion, in which we'll all bounce back and forth discussing different thoughts, etc. :) Otherwise, feel free to just deposit your thoughts and leave. :p

remote91
12-09-11, 22:12
I got SO confused seeing this in here :p

Mikky
The PFYT thread should remain exclusive to MGC. It's what makes it special. IMO, anyway. :/

Catracoth

:vlol:
I imagined someone would!

remote91
12-09-11, 22:13
That and we can be horrible about people in private :pi:

You under 18s have got nowhere to hide :ohn:

Mikky
12-09-11, 22:14

Shhhh... That's a secret. :pi:

Catracoth
12-09-11, 22:15

Lmfao, even still, it's "frowned upon."

remote91
12-09-11, 22:15
Lmfao, even still, it's "frowned upon."
Surely we've made the mods need botox by now then :pi:

Legend of Lara
12-09-11, 22:19
17 days until I'm 18.

Just sayin'.

:pi:

Mikky
12-09-11, 22:20
Can we spam in this thread like we can in the MGC one?

Love2Raid
12-09-11, 22:23
My thoughts are that this could potentially become an OC clone, potentially. But we will see how it goes. :p

Mikky
12-09-11, 22:27
My thoughts are that this could potentially become an OC clone, potentially. But we will see how it goes. :p

NO! If that happens, OC will be buried and forgotten like the MGC OC. D:

Gladous
12-09-11, 22:30
I feel like I need to tell the world my thoughts and secrets, but I'm too shy to do so.

:/

larafan25
12-09-11, 22:41
My thoughts?

Well....what are my thoughts? I'd rather not get into forum politics, that bull**** is boring (at least right now).

I have a cold, I got no sleep last night, I feel guilty for sharing that info over and over again with people today, but whatevs I'm a selfish bitch.

I feel like a lot of people in the world are too....they have too many morals, or too much. Whatever the ****.

People have too much moral-ness. I bugs me, a lot.

Tombraiderx08
12-09-11, 23:00
"Too many drags, and too many queens ._."
*takes penny*

toxicraider
12-09-11, 23:16
The PFYT thread should remain exclusive to MGC. It's what makes it special. IMO, anyway. :/

Exactly, how are we supposed to express our thoughts without being able to swear? :p

Catracoth
12-09-11, 23:32
Exactly, how are we supposed to express our thoughts without being able to swear? :p

Then go to the MGC version. :wve:

larafan25
12-09-11, 23:33

I swore perfectly ****ing fine. :D

Mad Tony
12-09-11, 23:35
Won't this basically be general chat though? That's what the MGC version is (I have no problem with that btw).

robm_2007
12-09-11, 23:41
I think this thread would basically be Open Chat. I mean, even in MGC is the PFYT thread serves as OC.

We already have OC, Your Mood, What Grinds Your Gears, What Makes you Happy, What Makes you Cry, etc :pi:

Sir Croft
12-09-11, 23:42
Me too :vlol:
I agree. And something tells me this thread is bound to become a spamfest.

larafan25
12-09-11, 23:50
Me too :vlol:

I agree. And something tells me this thread is bound to become a spamfest.

Aside from my on-topic posts, yours and other questioning posts seem to be the only spam.

Go dancing figurine.

__________________________________________________ ___

If I had a boyfriend, I think we wouldn't have this thing where we couldn't look at other people. I'd look at a guy, and say damn, and show him, then we'd giggle and not make up crap about only needing each other.

Legend of Lara
12-09-11, 23:52
I think Your Mood and Open Chat are enough for us little children, to be honest.

Quasimodo
12-09-11, 23:53
The difference between PFYT and OC threads is that in PFYT your post doesn't need to contribute anything to the one before you. It can often be a launching point for OC-ish discussions, but it's good for folks who never feel like they're online at the same time as their friends to use OC. As far as OC goes, I think it'd probably work better replaced with a chat room.

lance6439
12-09-11, 23:54
I feel like I need to tell the world my thoughts and secrets, but I'm too shy to do so.

:/

This.

Catracoth
13-09-11, 00:01
Someone lock the thread, then.
Jesus.

larafan25
13-09-11, 00:05
^Moment of being Lance.

Yeah, that thought was worht way more than a penny. At any givben moment, we could be the person beside us.

robm_2007
13-09-11, 00:19
Jesus.

Jesus doesn't even go here!

Legend of Lara
13-09-11, 00:23
Jesus doesn't even go here!

The reasons as to why that is are hotly debated to this day.

robm_2007
13-09-11, 00:29
The reasons as to why that is are hotly debated to this day.

I heard it's cuz he doesn't like all the Gays here or something.

That can't be right, though, as both Rosie O'Donnell and Clay Aiken are on his friend's list on Facebook.

DgoOdz94
13-09-11, 00:52
I'm thinking about ending this friendship I have. It's just drama and troubles for myself.

Quasimodo
13-09-11, 01:45
Can PFYT work in GC?

I was listening to the GOP presidential debate this evening, and I wondered why so many of these contenders who are congressmen haven't managed to push some of these ideas like a flat tax or a fair tax through. These things come up in every presidential debate, yet I think it must be some sort of red herring. Maybe I'll check on that thread in the debate area :p

Attitude is so central to everything. A few individuals with a bad attitude can drag down a thread that might otherwise have good potential. I think what we're left with is very non-confrontational sorts of "discussions" where you're just posting something about yourself and there's no incentive or point in reading what others wrote.

larafan25
13-09-11, 01:48
Knowing crap all about politics, I feel like a neglected child. I mean, I have a lot of comforts, and certainly more than enough. But I still feel like the government should be catering to my every demand. :/

Everywhere I turn it just sounds like the people in charge are making things more difficult for people.

robm_2007
13-09-11, 07:48
I know I'm going to eventually accidentally swear in here or say something that isn't GC appropriate.

It's too confusing having two same-named threads :pi:

scoopy_loopy
13-09-11, 08:01
^ I forget about the no swearing rule in GC quite often. Sorry post-editing mods! :o :vlol:

Liara
13-09-11, 08:06
It'd be pretty sweet if most of the posts here would be as lengthy as Quasi's. That would spark some awesome discussion.

Edit: *notices her own short post* Never mind. >.<

Gabi
13-09-11, 08:46
I think this thread would basically be Open Chat. I mean, even in MGC is the PFYT thread serves as OC.

We already have OC, Your Mood, What Grinds Your Gears, What Makes you Happy, What Makes you Cry, etc :pi:

This and the knowledge of what happens in those threads mentioned leads to the conclusion that this won't work here.

Jesus.

I will therefore close the thread.