PDA

View Full Version : If you can Hang out with a celeb you love for one day. who would it be & ...

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:00
If you can Hang out with a celeb you love for one day. who would it be & what would be some things you would do?

Id like to spend a day with
LADY GAGA
http://the-fame.org/albums/candids/2011/Sep%2012%20-%20Photoshoot%20in%20NYC/normal_001.jpg

Somethings we would do are ...

Go shop at a tea store and buy tea supplies. Because gaga and i love Tea
Then we would make some music on Piano. And released it to the public soon.
Go shopping at an Alexander Mcqueen store
Dress up in whatever she pleases and Create a photoshoot. Post it on Tumblr,My Blog & Her Site!
We would do way more things i have mentioned! <3 :)

Catracoth
13-09-11, 00:01
Isn't there a limit as to how many pointless threads can be made in one day?

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:01
Isn't there a limit as to how many pointless threads can be made in one day?

Go away child. Don't talk to ME nicki minaj like this.

Tombraiderx08
13-09-11, 00:04
Id like to kick it with Bill Kaulitz for a day :cool:
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/763000/763922_1309658825041_full.jpg

he could give me singing/songwriting lessons, and we could write songs, don't h8 :ohn:

larafan25
13-09-11, 00:09
Paris Hilton, just because she's so fricken weird and I'm good at sucking up to people.

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:10
Paris Hilton, just because she's so fricken weird and I'm good at sucking up to people.

LMAO I LOVE her! <3

I Think Ben would pick her as well! :p

Catracoth
13-09-11, 00:11

Ew.

I don't mean to sound antagonistic, but you don't need to make a thread for every thought that pops into your mind.

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:15
Ew.

I don't mean to sound antagonistic, but you don't need to make a thread for every thought that pops into your mind.

Yes. Everyone needs to hear the glory of Me Nicki minaj's every thought
In My Head. Me Nicki Minaj.

Mad Tony
13-09-11, 00:16
No offense but you've got issues.

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:19

Oh god. Now my thread is going to be full of another argument.

I'm just playing the game :xtina:

Miharu
13-09-11, 00:20
Not really a celebrity but...

Robert Smith
http://emohair.org.uk/emo_hair_pics/robert_mith_cure_a.jpg

For sure, we'd talk about music, beliefs & ideals, yeah...I need to daydream now.

Uzi master
13-09-11, 00:20
In My Head. Me Nicki Minaj.

You're not funny or entertaining.
stop trying.
no, not stop trying so hard, you are just terrible and need to stop.

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:21
stop trying.

Who are you? .... I'm not trying to be funny. I go along with what I like.

Miharu
stop trying.

Win! :yah:

robm_2007
Lady Gaga.

I would kill her.

I would then be immortalized as the person who killed Lady Gaga.

A statue would be erected in my honor.

My birthday would be a national holiday.

Miharu
13-09-11, 00:24
Lady Gaga.

I would kill her.

Now THATS funny! :D

Legend of Lara
13-09-11, 00:27
Cristina Valenzuela. I'd buy her a hat.

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:29
Now THATS funny! :D

A love one of your Dying ... is that really funny? :D

Lady Gaga.

I would kill her.

That's Repulsive. what happens if someone killed your mother. And was worshiped? Even if you were
joking its not remotely funny.

Miharu
13-09-11, 00:31
A love one of your Dying ... is that really funny?

That's Repulsive. Asshole.

It's hilarious your reaction is hilarious!

I still don't see why you have to post a new thread every single day, I'm not saying you can't post a new thread but it's got to the point where everyone just rolls their eyes and say: "another freaking lance thread."

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:34
It's hilarious your reaction is hilarious!

I still don't see why you have to post a new thread every single day, I'm not saying you can't post a new thread but it's got to the point where everyone just rolls their eyes and say: "another freaking lance thread."

A Hilarious reaction is when your loved one dies. The look on your face..Lovely! :D ... and so what if i make threads. THIS THREAD (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1315873991-703ba21858c387cb391282f42a64684ceeba6bb3) is good for you then! :tmb:

Miharu
13-09-11, 00:36
A Hilarious reaction is when your loved one dies. The look on your face..Lovely! :D ... and so what if i make threads. THIS THREAD (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1315873991-703ba21858c387cb391282f42a64684ceeba6bb3) is good for you then! :tmb:

That link fails at logging me out. :rolleyes:

Yes I would care if a loved one dies, but I'm only human and I love laughing at death jokes more than the next person.

Shark_Blade
13-09-11, 00:38
Posh. Or any of the spice girls.

Or Johnny Depp.

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:38
That link fails at logging me out. :rolleyes:

Yes I would care if a loved one dies, but I'm only human and I love laughing at death jokes more than the next person.

It worked. It did not fail :vlol:

& ok jokes about death are not one bit funny.

Catracoth
13-09-11, 00:41

Post of the year.

Miharu
13-09-11, 00:42
It worked. It did not fail :vlol:

& ok jokes about death are not one bit funny.

That's extremely subjective.

Humour and music and art and movies etc. are all subjective, just because you don't find it funny and that many others may not find it funny doesn't mean it isn't funny.

I know many who would find that sarcastic joke funny.

And I'm sure if someone said a sarcastic remark like that about a singer you dislike then you'd probably encourage them too.

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:43
Post of the year.

Can you just GO. That's Irrelevant to the thread. Like the 90% of comments already.

Miharu
13-09-11, 00:44
Can you just GO. That's Irrelevant to the thread. Like the 90% of comments already.

You're only feeding the off-topic aura this thread has.

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:45
You're only feeding the off-topic aura this thread has.

That's extremely subjective.

Humour and music and art and movies etc. are all subjective, just because you don't find it funny and that many others may not find it funny doesn't mean it isn't funny.

I know many who would find that sarcastic joke funny.

And I'm sure if someone said a sarcastic remark like that about a singer you dislike then you'd probably encourage them too.

Its not Sarcastic. Rob or whatever his name is hates lady gaga. Why take it as a joke? .... I'm done with this ****.

anyways. Keep on trashing the thread.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqpbfkf0tA1qc4uvh.gif

Catracoth
13-09-11, 00:48

You're irrelevant to this forum.

Miharu
Its not Sarcastic. Rob or whatever his name is hates lady gaga. Why take it as a joke? .... I'm done with this ****.

anyways. Keep on trashing the thread.
[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqpbfkf0tA1qc4uvh.gif[IMG]

http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/you_mad.jpg

Ans yes he was sarcastic even though he hates lady gaga, that joke practically screamed sarcasm. My point: like he'd actually kill Lady GaGa! :rolleyes:

Mad Tony
Lance, you seem really mad to me right now. :confused:

Gladous
13-09-11, 00:49
Why does every thread have to be GaGa related?

Anwhore.

Everyone knows who I would pick. ;)

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:50
Lance, you seem really mad to me right now. :confused:

:xtina:

Anwhore.

Everyone knows who I would pick. ;)

I could of said Kreayshawn.

Shark_Blade
13-09-11, 00:51

Anwhore.

Everyone knows who I would pick. ;)A whore?
In My Head. Me Nicki Minaj....okay. *backs off slowly*

Mad Tony
13-09-11, 00:52
:xtina:What does that even mean?

Gladous
13-09-11, 00:52
A whore?

By whore you mean Betty White, then gtfo. >:O

robm_2007
13-09-11, 00:53
A love one of your Dying ... is that really funny? :D

That's Repulsive. what happens if someone killed your mother. And was worshiped? Even if you were

Dear Lance,

My mother is actually already dead, and has been for almost 20 years. Unless you mean my grandmother, who is basically my mother, then yes, it would be hella sad.

You should know that I am not joking, since I am about to tell you that I am not joking. My philosophy on comedy is that if you make them think you are serious up until they realize that you are joking (if they ever do), then it makes the joke funnier.

I am not joking.

Every hour of every day you are on TRF, you say, "I am done with this ****."

It's just you lying, now :/
---
Also, who the **** said I hate Lady Gaga? I have all of her music videos on my laptop and much of her music. And no, I don't have her music to be ironic, either. It was me being sarcastic. Take that to heart, I almost never admit to being sarcastic, especially when situations like this arise.

Love, Grandma Ass-Child

:)

lance6439
13-09-11, 00:53
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmm3bAQyh1qfz5l6.gif

Miharu
13-09-11, 00:55
What does that even mean?

It's a poorly thought out nickname for Christina Aguilera, from what I've googled.

But yeah :xtina: has absolutely no revelance to his posts, thus encourages the point: He has issues.

Catracoth
13-09-11, 00:55

I firmly believe that Lady Gaga is one of the most annoying things to ever happen to society.

robm_2007
13-09-11, 00:56
I firmly believe that Lady Gaga is one of the most annoying things to ever happen to society.

Her fans make her annoying with their life's purpose to shove her down every one's throat and also into our asses.

Miharu
13-09-11, 00:56

I know you lost so much respect for me but I respect you for saying that!

And robm is bang on! It's not Gaga herself it's her overworshipping fans that are constantly squealing how amazing she is.

Shark_Blade
13-09-11, 00:58
By whore you mean Betty White, then gtfo. >:OI wouldn't know. :confused: You wrote Anwhore, so.. :p

Mikky
13-09-11, 00:58
Definitely Colbie Caillat or Taylor Swift. Or maybe both together. That would my day. Heck, it would make my life. xD

Catracoth
13-09-11, 00:59
Her fans make her annoying with their life's purpose to shove her down every one's throat and also into our asses.

I know, seriously. I've never thought the three words born, this, and way could be so damn annoying when put together. It's everyone's excuse for everything these days.

I know you lost so much respect for me but I respect you for saying that!

I was just kidding about that. :p
Thank you. :hug:

Shark_Blade
13-09-11, 01:00
Definitely Colbie Caillat or Taylor Swift. Or maybe both together. That would my day. Heck, it would make my life. xDI'll go with Taylor Swift too. She seems fun.

Lenochka
13-09-11, 01:00

The sad part is, it isn't even her fault. Her little monsters completely ruin her for everyone else :/

Catracoth
13-09-11, 01:04
The sad part is, it isn't even her fault. Her little monsters completely ruin her for everyone else :/

I still blame her for a part of it.

Uzi master
13-09-11, 01:12
huh, anyone else get the feeling Lance may have left?

well, to answer the thread I'd probably go with Angelina Jolie, make her dress up as Lara all day and see her knife collection...

Miharu
13-09-11, 01:19
Hmm, I think he needed to leave...Just for awhile, I mean I think he needs a lil break.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
13-09-11, 01:20

I've heard that great song of yours:

Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love Your love

It's quite deep.

Lenochka
13-09-11, 01:20
^
Your Love?

b.gluch
13-09-11, 01:23
Nicole Richie

http://i.imgur.com/Q1waB.jpg

We would spend the day shopping, obviously she would pay.
Then be abnoxious bitches in the streets.
Then get ****faced at a club and bang a bunch of dudes :tmb: even tho shes married :/

Sgt BOMBULOUS
13-09-11, 01:24
^
Your Love?

Fixed. It's a good thing there's only 2 words in the song... Makes the "replace all" function in Microsoft Word even more effective.

Indiana Croft
13-09-11, 02:26
not living, Marilyn Monroe. One of the most amazing yet misunderstood people in history.

living, Angelina Jolie. Complicated, that woman is. I want to know why.

Chocola teapot
13-09-11, 02:28
Jeffree Star, Just because.

Gladous
13-09-11, 02:29

OMG! Yes. ;__;

Catracoth
13-09-11, 02:35

I already did.

http://i51.************/2ihrp1u.jpg

ChingKong
13-09-11, 02:36
Erykah Badu! 0___0 It's inappropriate but I'd love to smoke her out.......don't judge me.

Gladous
13-09-11, 02:36
^^ BETCH, PUHLEASE.

I'm still jelly.

Chocola teapot
13-09-11, 02:37
WHAT? Get out.

http://i.imgur.com/ShfVV.png

_Awestruck_
13-09-11, 03:27
Oh, this thread.

Alpharaider47
13-09-11, 03:38
I'd explore biotic abilities with Yvonne Strahovski.

King.Louie
13-09-11, 03:45
Sarah Michelle Gellar
http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx85/96bearcat/More/Sarah-Michelle-Gellar.jpg
1st i would have her show me the right way to stake a vamp and then i just would like to spend the day with her to see what kind of person she is outside the celebrity world. :)

cezy rockeru
13-09-11, 11:05
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrdi4zmZkh1qbqvwfo1_500.png

n__n

I'd do.. stuff.

Zelda master
13-09-11, 11:08
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/People+Choice+Awards+2010+Red+Carpet+uBb9vWm7xX1l. jpg

Hayley Williams... Just look at her, she must be awesome to hang out with:D

Phlip
13-09-11, 12:37
To actually answer this thread properly, Gretel Killeen.

Spong
13-09-11, 12:40
^Answey? Property?
And this thread's about spending time with celebrities, not Gretel Killeen :ton:

SkyPuppy
13-09-11, 12:42
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqb80w0NRa1qdeleno1_500.png

Ellie Goulding. <3

Phlip
13-09-11, 12:43
^Answey? Property?
And this thread's about spending time with celebrities, not Gretel Killeen :ton:

I'm on my PS3 and the prediction suggestions are stupidly in a minute font.

Spong
13-09-11, 12:46
^Answey isn't even a word. Unless it was a retard, why would your PS3 'suggest' that?

I'd love to spend the day with the cast of Neighbours :tmb:

Phlip
13-09-11, 12:50
^Answey isn't even a word. Unless it was a retard, why would your PS3 'suggest' that?

I'd love to spend the day with the cast of Neighbours :tmb:

Honey, at least it has a browser.

And if Gretel's likely to have been in Nighbours, then you could meet her! :D

tomblover
13-09-11, 12:51
Lady Gaga.

I would kill her.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr9wwzC8HX1qkh0dd.gif

YESSSSSSS, been wanting to use that .gif for forever. <3

Anyway, quite obviously... I would hang out with Gaga. :p I've no idea what we'd actually do, though... maybe just grab a bite to eat or something. :vlol:

Chocola teapot
13-09-11, 12:52
^ :vlol:

@v@

Spong
13-09-11, 12:52
Honey, at least it has a browser.

So does a PC. Oh wait, you haven't got one of those at the moment, have you? :p

And if Gretel's likely to have been in Nighbours, then you could meet her! :D

I mean the proper cast, not losers trying to forward their career.

cezy rockeru
13-09-11, 12:53

So you actually think that gaga is your mother?

And yes,it was funny. And I'd happily worship whoever kills her. ;D

Gosh,get a life.

EscondeR
13-09-11, 12:55
Sigourney Weaver or Demi Moore... or both :cln: Others can burn in hell :p

dizzydoil
13-09-11, 12:59
Kerli.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll1tqlHjij1qekm5go1_500.jpg

...because she's stunning and amazing. For the day we'd totally talk about her music, the moonchildren, write a song maybe, and then of course she'd sing for me (if she'd like). :cln:

igonge
13-09-11, 13:01
Sigourney Weaver

I'd love to hang out with the SigWeav too :jmp: Maybe catch a shuttle into space and blast some alien scum together <3

xXhayleyroxXx
13-09-11, 13:04
Taylor Swift or Darren Hayes. I would want to sing with them and like, I dunno. Have fun? :D

jarekhanzelka
13-09-11, 13:11
Emma Stone, Monica Bellucci, Catherine-Zeta Jones, Naomi Watts, Kristen Wiig, Dawn French, Jennifer Saunders, Ricky Gervais, Rowan Atkinson, Jack Black, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, Morgan Freeman...all gathered at my place, each one in a different room. http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/members/vertigo+paris/albums/smilies-162/eyebrow-smiley-1174.gif

irishhips
13-09-11, 13:14
Shakira, Taylor Swit or Karen Gillan

zeussy
13-09-11, 13:14
Marcia Cross <3
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6TIxdRnisIc/SYSZZgGd_FI/AAAAAAAAADI/D5vxzcmCcUw/s320/Marcia_cross_hair.jpg

Saman
13-09-11, 13:27
First I like to seen "Mohammad Reza Shajarian" a greatest Persian singer, and seen "Entezamai" one of big Persian artist, and meet "Farshchian", he's a fantastic Persian painter.

Second: a lap with "Micheal Schumacher" with his special Ferrari, sing a song with "Mahsun Kirmizigul" (a Turkish singer), and "Avril Lavgine" or "Duffy".

Third is personal :p!

toxicraider
13-09-11, 13:32
Lady Gaga.

I would kill her.

Don't worry; a whole day with some people here would finish her off quick anyway. :p

As for my celebrity, I can't say I know any by their personality at all, but some might be interesting to talk to such as a few comedians. Imogen Heap seems like a genuinely nice person, with a good sense of humour. :)

Draco
13-09-11, 13:36
Nathan Fillion

Sir Croft
13-09-11, 14:35
I'd explore biotic abilities with Yvonne Strahovski.
I'd chuck her intersect. :vlol:

Avalon SARL
13-09-11, 18:26
Ofcourse Angelina Jolie :) :hug:

I would like tochat with her about many things and see her kids :D

Also learn from her how to survive and bear hardships and how to be as strong and confident and ofcourse give her a huge friendly hug :jmp:

Yeah dreams :p

BrandonFlowers
13-09-11, 19:27
A day of passionate love making with Adam Brody
http://oi55.************/2z5u0so.jpg

Is NOT my answer :pi:

I wanna spend the day with Madonna, to see what she is like at home, and to keep hydrangeas away from her.

FloTheMachine
13-09-11, 19:38
Amy Lee.
Or Florence Welch.

aidanmalone
13-09-11, 19:38
The Queen! :D

Danni
13-09-11, 19:49
Amy Lee.
Or Florence Welch.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Either one of these, preferably Florence though, I like her personality. :) Haven't seen Amy's yet, not properly anyway.

larson n natla
13-09-11, 19:56
Marilyn Monroe.

I find her to be one of the most fascinating people in recent history.

Your_Envy*
13-09-11, 20:02
Can I pick two? :D

Amy Lynn Lee:
http://www.shrani.si/f/3H/rO/4mzONVlV/1/amy1.jpg

I'd babble like some idiot, force her to give me bazillion autographs, ask her to sing and to show me the typical day of being an Evanescence member. <3

Karima Adebibe:
http://www.shrani.si/f/3I/12j/3OGjsms2/tumblrlr4domjols1r2go4ao.jpg

I'd ask her to sit in front of me, then I'd stare at her face for at least 8 hours straight. <3

irishhips
13-09-11, 20:04
Karima Adebibe:
http://www.shrani.si/f/3I/12j/3OGjsms2/tumblrlr4domjols1r2go4ao.jpg

I'd ask her to sit in front of me, then I'd stare at her face for at least 8 hours straight. <3You what? :eek:

Your_Envy*
13-09-11, 20:14
You what? :eek:

She is SOOOOOO gorgeous. :cln:

Archetype
13-09-11, 20:16
Heather Graham... she's just awwwwesome.

irishhips
13-09-11, 20:17
She is SOOOOOO gorgeous. :cln:True, True

StefanJ94
14-09-11, 20:41
I'd like to spend a day with Lance, thinking about new thread ideas and stuff. :)

Ephemerae
14-09-11, 20:47
Derren Brown...we would have a blast.

milance941
14-09-11, 20:49
Avril Lavigne:)

HappyShannon
14-09-11, 20:54
Ellen DeGeneres :cool: We'd go to her farm and stuff, idk. :p

xXhayleyroxXx
14-09-11, 20:56
Derren Brown...we would have a blast.

I love him <3 But then he'd be able to tell I find him strangely hot :pi: Bad idea then.

ultima espio
14-09-11, 20:58
Sophie Ellis Bextor. We'd have a blast :)

We'd totally storm in during the X-Factor final and steal the show. I would be the winner of course:D

Ephemerae
14-09-11, 21:33
I love him <3 But then he'd be able to tell I find him strangely hot :pi: Bad idea then.Hahaha, he could probably tell that I find him attractive lol.

That man is as sexy as he is brilliant.

Summers
14-09-11, 21:44
zooey deschanel ♥_♥
;D

Admles
14-09-11, 21:57
Do politicians count?

If so, the Prime Minister of Australia...... we'd go shark hunting.......... or perhaps croc wrestling........

I'd make all of Australia happy :D

Soul
14-09-11, 22:22
Either Mary Louise Parker or Zooey Deschanel