PDA

View Full Version : TR Dream - Weird!

DemstarAus
13-09-11, 02:28
Hey All,

I haven't been on TR Forums for AGES! I'm back.

I recently had a really weird TR based dream. It was a mix of all of my early TR memories, with a particularly strong influence from TRI and TRIII.

A large portion of the 'area' in which I was travelling reminded me of the Nevada and Great Pyramid levels, with lots of red dirt and skinless monsters chasing me around. I had a jeep not too dissimilar to the one in TRIV at my disposal, and moved around, jumping the car, shooting things and tooling mostly.

The distance fog or whatever it's called was rampant, I couldn't see more than 20m away.

Eventually, after shooting baddies and hooning, each 'level' of my dream was some weird mix of tetris, the train level in TRIV and Lara's Mansion.

Imagine a large, rectangular base, with a series of jumps, traps and puzzles to traverse, then arrange them in a linear level-by-level series to complete. At points it was actually connected like train carriages. Some though were vertical, so something that needed to be climbed up to complete.

I was still me though, with Lara's abilities, and everything was all blocky and pixellated like the early games.

Just wanted to share that with y'all. ^_^

Mikky
13-09-11, 02:34
Incredibly fascinating.

BTW, can I just say, your avatar is creepy as hell. :p

tomekkobialka
13-09-11, 19:40
HOW DARE YOU (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=183736) :mis:

LaraDuh
13-09-11, 19:42
Incredibly fascinating.

BTW, can I just say, your avatar is creepy as hell. :p

lulz :)

DemstarAus
14-09-11, 22:22
HOW DARE YOU (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=183736) :mis:

I don't know if you're really angry or just politely pointing out that there's already a thread for this... either way, thanks and sorry.

tomekkobialka
14-09-11, 22:58
I don't know if you're really angry or just politely pointing out that there's already a thread for this... either way, thanks and sorry.

It's OK, no hard feelings. ;) I was just trying to make a point :D

Caesum
14-09-11, 23:09
Make now custom level out of it