PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Buddy?

DemstarAus
17-09-11, 10:12
Female in early 20's seeks like-minded friend for casual gaming sessions/coffee.

My Interests: Drawing, Anime, Cats, Manga, Cars, Motorcycles, Japanese, Crazy Hair Dye, Digital Art, Martial Arts, Movies, British Comedy, Languages, Sarcasm, Techno/Trance/Dance/Alternative Music, Fighting Games, Racing Games, Survival Horror Games (I'm a Sony girl). Ask more if you want to know more.
Would also be interested in someone who could teach me conversational Japanese, Korean, Russian, Welsh, Finnish, Dutch or German. Yes I would pay a reasonable fee for lessons.
Also seeks background artist/comic partner for various Manga projects at an amateur/non-professional level.

Not Interested In: Any funny business or lewd behaviour. I am in a committed relationship. Yes I have to say, the Internet is full of weirdos.

Must be located in Sunshine Coast, QLD.

I KNOW HOW WEIRD THIS IS BUT I'M WEIRD SO DEAL WITH IT!

cezy rockeru
17-09-11, 10:47
lmfaowat XD

weird indeed :vlol:

Gladous
17-09-11, 12:08
E-Harmony for gamers? :p

Legend of Lara
17-09-11, 14:39
I'd like totally hit yo up if I didn't live billions of miles away from you.

robbie_rawr
17-09-11, 14:59
the Internet is full of weirdos.

:p

Weemanply109
17-09-11, 15:32
We should totally have a "Hookup" thread :vlol:

Spong
17-09-11, 15:40
^That sort of thing would only be approved of if it was in MGC. I'm sure the staff couldn't/wouldn't encourage under eighteens meeting up.

[/reality]

CosmoCroft
17-09-11, 16:24
I...I need fr...friends

DemstarAus
17-09-11, 23:16
I feel less awkward asking strangers that live possibly thousands of kilometres away than going out in public and tapping people on the shoulder to ask questions. Social grace? Meh.

The internet IS full of weirdos, I never said I wasn't one of them :P

P.S. Gladous, I adore your avatar picture.

Encore
18-09-11, 00:41
I don't just need a gaming buddy - I need to find a guy that has a nice smile and wants to play Mortal Kombat with me. Then I'll marry him. The search is on..

tomblover
18-09-11, 00:45
Coffee... hot coffee? :cln:

Sir Croft
18-09-11, 01:00
I don't just need a gaming buddy - I need to find a guy that has a nice smile and wants to play Mortal Kombat with me. Then I'll marry him. The search is on..

How ya doin'? ;)

Phlip
18-09-11, 01:24
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc80/Phlip_03/Icons%20and%20Smileys/ermm.gif

DemstarAus
18-09-11, 02:14
Coffee... hot coffee? :cln:

Yes, as long as that's not a euphemism?

DemstarAus
18-09-11, 02:16
I don't know if I'm happy that my bandwidth has been slowed so as to disable me from viewing that picture, or at least, not have the patience for it to load.

So yeah, nobody yet huh?

Encore
18-09-11, 02:23
^ Trust me, you're not missing anything. I'm yet to understand what was the point in it. :confused:

How ya doin'? ;)

I still need to see your smile.
http://i54.************/2zz2qdt.jpg

Tony9595
18-09-11, 04:09
I could be your BEST FRIED EVER! But I'm a bit picky when it comes to certain things you pointed out...

Female in early 20's seeks like-minded friend for casual gaming sessions/coffee.
I'm allergic to caffeine... but I could have a nice milkshake with you.

My Interests: Drawing, Anime, Cats, Manga, Cars, Motorcycles, Japanese, Crazy Hair Dye, Digital Art, Martial Arts, Movies, British Comedy, Languages, Sarcasm, Techno/Trance/Dance/Alternative Music, Fighting Games, Racing Games, Survival Horror Games (I'm a Sony girl). Ask more if you want to know more.
My drawing skills are terrible, I heavily loathe cats and only own a bicycle. I'm Mexican, my hair is short and I'd never dye it, I'm not into any kind of art and yes, that includes movies IMO. I find British comedy to be rather boring, I'm in love with Nicki Minaj and fighting games are way too violent for my pure self, you don't want to hear what I think about Survival horror games... But I'd be glad to play Cooking Mama in my Nintendo Wii with you! :)

Would also be interested in someone who could teach me conversational Japanese, Korean, Russian, Welsh, Finnish, Dutch or German. Yes I would pay a reasonable fee for lessons.
I can only speak Spanish and some Engrish... I don't speak German but I can if you'd like. ;)

Also seeks background artist/comic partner for various Manga projects at an amateur/non-professional level.
As I said before, don't count with me on these things. :/

Not Interested In: Any funny business or lewd behaviour. I am in a committed relationship. Yes I have to say, the Internet is full of weirdos.
Please don't judge me for being a weirdo. It hurts.

Why don't YOU come here to the lovely Mexico, huh? :D

I KNOW HOW WEIRD THIS IS BUT I'M WEIRD SO DEAL WITH IT!

Yes, I'm weird too. So don't take any of this post seriously. Well... most of it, especially the Nicki Minaj part, that's just eww!

:hug:

Saman
18-09-11, 05:52
Looks like we have "Happy Ending"!

Congratulation Tony9595 & DemstarAus!

cezy rockeru
18-09-11, 06:01
lol i should do some thread like this too,i don't wanna be single D:

oh,and i want a goat. does anybody own a goat?

Camera Obscura
18-09-11, 06:05

Low standards and still single. Damn girl, might as well go out, clonk a guy on the head, and drag him back home for a happy ending.

Wait...that doesn't sound wrong does it? :pi:

DemstarAus
18-09-11, 08:36
I just learned two new contexts to the words 'happy ending'. Bwahahaha.

Saman
18-09-11, 09:08
I just learned two new contexts to the words 'happy ending'. Bwahahaha.

Good to knows :tmb:

Weemanply109
18-09-11, 13:06
The internet IS full of weirdos

:vlol: Most people nowadays use the internet. So I think you'd be insinuating that a bulk of the population is weirdos. Nobody is "normal", we are all different.

Jester Head
18-09-11, 15:35

Oh, this is nice, I actually have a lot of things in com-

nvm.

FloTheMachine
18-09-11, 15:46
:vlol:
This is epic.

DemstarAus
18-09-11, 21:18
Internet wierdos are a risk vs. exposure thing then?

Time to go to work, because everyone wanted to know that. I'm feeling odd. And giggly, but mostly odd.

AND what's with all the pseudo-blonde-chick-from-that-eye-candy-movie-that-came-out-recently avatars?