PDA

View Full Version : The TR Level Tournament: Round 5 Voting

Ward Dragon
17-09-11, 18:03
See the general thread for the tournament (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=183565) which includes all results from Rounds 1 - 4.

Please vote for one level from each pair :)

Round 4 Results
Winners are in bold.

Palace Midas (TR1)
Coastal Village (TR3)

Barkhang Monastery (TR2)
Bartoli's Hideout (TR2)

Wreck of the Maria Doria (TR2)
The River Ganges (TR3)

The Lost Library (TRLR)
St. Francis Folly (TR1)

Obelisk of Khamoon (TR1)
Venice (TR2)

The Lost Valley (TR1)
Colosseum (TR1)

Temple of Xian (TR2)
Jungle (TR3)

Nevada Desert (TR3)
Sanctuary of the Scion (TR1)

Legend of Lara
17-09-11, 18:09
Good luck, Palace Midas-kun. I believe in you! ;_;

Jester Head
17-09-11, 18:10
My votes:
Palace Midas
Wreck Of the Maria Doria
Venice
Temple Of Xian

I'm sad to vote against the last TRIII level in the competition, but Temple of Xian is probably my favourite level in the series.

Also, I hope Wreck of the Maria Doria wins against St. Francis' Folly, but I don't see that happening.

Seth94
17-09-11, 18:43
My votes:

Barkhang Monastery
St. Francis Folly
Venice
Temple of Xian

TRexbait
17-09-11, 18:54
OMG Venice, just die! Nevada Desert, YOU CAN DIE TOO!
:mad:

(GO Barkhang, you can do it! You need to win this all!)

Seth94
17-09-11, 18:56
I'm hoping that Lost Valley goes out in this round. :p

b0bb13
17-09-11, 18:56
I need Palace Midas, St. Francis Folly and Venice to win. I'm not as attached to Temple of Xian, so I don't mind if Nevada Derp wins, even if I don't like it that much. ;_;

Legend of Lara
17-09-11, 18:57
Barkhung Whatestary? Palace Midas is the one with the golden hand thing. Everyone loves that level. :mad:

TRexbait
17-09-11, 19:01
I STILL get lost in that goddamned Monastery. I love it so much. I really want it to win, even if it means that Palace Midas won't make it.

...But Venice and Nevada Desert still have to die. They can't be allowed to progress further. :pi:

Sir Croft
17-09-11, 19:06
Palace Midas (TR1)
St. Francis Folly (TR1)
The Lost Valley (TR1)
Nevada Desert (TR3)

Such a shame only one TR3 level made it this far.

robm_2007
17-09-11, 19:09
Is this the last poll? :eek:

Ward Dragon
17-09-11, 19:12

Nope, two more after this :) The semi-finals will have the winning four levels from this poll, and then the finals will have the winning two levels from the next poll so that we've got one overall winner.

Sir Croft
17-09-11, 19:12
I guess there's another poll after this one and then the final poll.

EDIT: Wardy beat me to it :p

robm_2007
17-09-11, 19:14
Nope, two more after this :) The semi-finals will have the winning four levels from this poll, and then the finals will have the winning two levels from the next poll so that we've got one overall winner.

Oh, I was worried :pi:

I was taken aback at the few choices in this poll and assumed it was the finale. But that couldn't have been right, as there are no AOD levels in sight :cool:

Ward Dragon
17-09-11, 19:17

I was taken aback at the few choices in this poll and assumed it was the finale. But that couldn't have been right, as there are no AOD levels in sight :cool:

Sorry, but these are the last levels remaining in the tournament. The AOD levels are all out :(

Love2Raid
17-09-11, 19:18

These are the only ones left, the AOD levels are all out.

TR-1 for the win!! :D
(And Xian. ^_^)

robm_2007
17-09-11, 19:19
Sorry, but these are the last levels remaining in the tournament. The AOD levels are all out :(

Wwhhhhaaaatttt?

I want a recount >.>

There should be a write-in nomination for the finale, but it only count if an AOD level gets in :pi:

DgoOdz94
17-09-11, 19:29
Made my votes! :D We're so close!

Barkhang Monastery
St. Francis Folly
The Lost Valley
Temple of Xian

I feel like I betrayed the Nevada Desert. ;__;

TRexbait
17-09-11, 19:49
Made my votes! :D We're so close!

Barkhang Monastery
St. Francis Folly
The Lost Valley
Temple of Xian

I feel like I betrayed the Nevada Desert. ;__;

Best. Choices. Ever. :whi:

Jester Head
17-09-11, 19:50
And St. Francis Folly is winning, :(. IMO, it is not that good. There are better levels in TR1, like Palace Midas, The Cistern, Obelisk of Khamoon and Atlantis.

sheepman23
17-09-11, 20:38
Oh God... I feel like I'm betraying some of my favorite levels here. :(

Palace Midas - My #3 level of the series here... and Barkhang Monastery is #5. :( :( :( Two quality levels here, but there's really nothing I can do. I don't care which one goes through, they're both too amazing. :tmb:

St. Francis Folly - Another extremely tough choice... I love the Maria Doria, but SFF wins for me for the pure nostalgia it has. :)

The Lost Valley - How has Venice even made it this far? :p This was the only no-brainer. :tmb:

Temple of Xian - This level is basically in a tie with Madubu Gorge for my favorite level of the series, so it was an obvious pick. However, I feel terrible about voting against Nevada Desert, the only remaining TR3 level and one of my favorites... (although Crash Site should clearly be in Venice's spot :rolleyes:).

Soul
17-09-11, 20:47
^I feel the same.
I had to vote against some of my favourites - it was really hard this time.

Palace Midas: I like Barkhang Monastery, but this level is just amazing in all aspects. When I played it during the TR1-challenge, I just loved every second of it. The whole idea with lead bars that have to be turned into Gold bars is fantastic :tmb:
That's one of those levels that made TR1 so special!

St. Francis Folly: My clear favourite of TR1. I love Mario Doria, but the folly with its huge room left me speechless in 1996 and still amazes me.

The Lost Valley: Easy choice. Venice is the most overrated level in the whole series imo

Temple of Xian: Best TR2 level with loads of amazing ideas...Was still a hard choice though...

Vinkula
17-09-11, 21:04
C'mon people! Barkhang Monastery to the win!

King.Louie
17-09-11, 21:09
voted for all TR2 levels :D

Jester Head
17-09-11, 21:10
C'mon people! Barkhang Monastery to the win!

No chance! Palace Midas is the second best level in the series!

Vinkula
17-09-11, 21:12

No chance! It sucks!

sheepman23
17-09-11, 21:12
^ I thought you hadn't played TR1. :p

Both levels are in my Top 10... so I don't really care which one wins. They're both too perfect. :D

Vinkula
17-09-11, 21:13
^ I thought you hadn't played TR1. :p

Few levels from there and there. :)

Rai
17-09-11, 21:19
My votes are in.:)

Ward Dragon
17-09-11, 21:23
And St. Francis Folly is winning, :(. IMO, it is not that good. There are better levels in TR1, like Palace Midas, The Cistern, Obelisk of Khamoon and Atlantis.

I completely agree. I didn't think St. Francis' Folly was all that good or memorable, especially compared to the levels you mentioned.

sheepman23
17-09-11, 21:34
I completely agree. I didn't think St. Francis' Folly was all that good or memorable, especially compared to the levels you mentioned.

St. Francis Folly is a tad overrated, but it's still amazing. :) And I agree, there are better levels in TR1, like Palace Midas, The Lost Valley, and Obelisk of Khamoon (the latter of which is severely underrated :pi:).

Ward Dragon
17-09-11, 21:45
St. Francis Folly is a tad overrated, but it's still amazing. :) And I agree, there are better levels in TR1, like Palace Midas, The Lost Valley, and Obelisk of Khamoon (the latter of which is severely underrated :pi:).

Yeah, exactly :) It's not a bad level, but other levels in the game are far more memorable to me.

Soul
17-09-11, 21:57
^I agree that there are better levels in TR1 but this huge room with the 4 rooms and the fitting challenges was one of the very few things I remembered from TR1 (the fire-pillar-room in Palace Midas would be another one ^^).
That's why St. Francis Folly has some kind of nostalgia-bonus, as I remember the old days when I watched my older brother playing TR1.

That's the main reason why SFF always was and always will be my favourite level in TR1.

Seth94
17-09-11, 21:57
tbh Lost Valley, St. Francis Folly and Palace Midas are all so overrated lol. :p

I think St. Francis Folly is a great level though. Palace Midas is a good level, but gets far too much praise, and Lost Valley is, well, mediocre to say the least.

sheepman23
17-09-11, 22:00
I think St. Francis Folly is a great level though. Palace Midas is a good level, but gets far too much praise, and Lost Valley is, well, medicore to say the least.

Off with his head! :mis:

Just kidding, we're all entitled to our own opinions. :)

Dingaling
17-09-11, 22:06
It's interesting that all but one of the levels are from the first two games (four from TR2, three from TR and one from TR3) and three of them have 'modern' elements to them (Venice, Maria Doria (I include the ship as a 'modern element') and Nevada Desert). Additionally, there's two sets of two levels that come from the same 'area' (Folly/Midas & Monastery/Xian). Also if the voting continues as it's going we'll have three levels from the first game and one from the second (two again coming from the same 'area').

I'm curious to see who the winner will be - there's elements shared between the four levels currently in the lead that are very alike and it'd be interesting to see or try and write-up a break down of why the eventual winning level won. What does it have that made that level the eventual winner?

I do hope a Legend - Guardian of Light voting is made to see who wins and see what those levels offer to players and if there's a similar 'judging' system between the Core and Crystal games (i.e. do we prefer more action-orientated levels in the Crystal games versus slower-paced levels in Core games?, etc.).

Jester Head
17-09-11, 22:24
It's interesting that all but one of the levels are from the first two games (four from TR2, three from TR and one from TR3) and three of them have 'modern' elements to them (Venice, Maria Doria (I include the ship as a 'modern element') and Nevada Desert). Additionally, there's two sets of two levels that come from the same 'area' (Folly/Midas & Monastery/Xian). Also if the voting continues as it's going we'll have three levels from the first game and one from the second (two again coming from the same 'area').

I'm curious to see who the winner will be - there's elements shared between the four levels currently in the lead that are very alike and it'd be interesting to see or try and write-up a break down of why the eventual winning level won. What does it have that made that level the eventual winner?

I do hope a Legend - Guardian of Light voting is made to see who wins and see what those levels offer to players and if there's a similar 'judging' system between the Core and Crystal games (i.e. do we prefer more action-orientated levels in the Crystal games versus slower-paced levels in Core games?, etc.).

Actually, Barkhang Monastery and Temple Of Xian are from different areas (Barkhang Monastery from Tibet, Temple of Xian from Xian/China)

peeves
17-09-11, 22:33
Barkhang Monastery
Wreck of Maria Doria
Venice
Nevada Desert
I can't believe all my choices are losing :(

Dingaling
17-09-11, 22:34
So they are! How stupid of me to make such a noobish mistake :o. Thanks for the correction :).

Blackmoor
17-09-11, 22:39
Voted:

Palace Midas
St Francis's Folly
The Lost Valley
Nevada Desert

Go Nevada!!! The last representative of my favourite TR game.

This was quite hard - Venice and Wreck of the Maria Dora are great levels. :(

sheepman23
17-09-11, 22:41

You make a very good observation there, one I hadn't even really noticed. But yeah, this pretty much goes to say that we don't strictly prefer tombs, even though I have a feeling that the remaining four levels will all be "tomby" ones. ;) I also think that St. Francis Folly and Palace Midas just go to show that Greece is one of the "favorite" sections of this forum, when we put all of our opinions together. :tmb:

Also a fantastic point. I think that in the end it's all going to come down to how nostalgic/memorable a level is for a particular person, because although St. Francis Folly and Palace Midas share some incredible elements, the user would probably end up picking one over the other because of those nostalgic ties they have to it. ;)

Ward Dragon and I have decided that we might like to do one after this tournament finishes up, but I don't think we've planned to include GoL... unless everyone else really wants it included.

Love2Raid
17-09-11, 22:43
GoL is too different I think, I'm sure it would win everything. :p

SirPlagueRat
17-09-11, 23:18
My votes:

Palace Midas (Gah, I really like Barkhang Monastery, too. :/)
St. Francis Folly
The Lost Valley
Temple of Xian

Ward Dragon
18-09-11, 00:09
Ward Dragon and I have decided that we might like to do one after this tournament finishes up, but I don't think we've planned to include GoL... unless everyone else really wants it included.

Yeah, it didn't even occur to me to include GoL because it's so different. I'm not sure how that would work if we were to include it :confused:

LaraDuh
18-09-11, 00:09
voted for all of the TR2 levels loooool

cbragg09
18-09-11, 00:10
i havent played GoL much, so i wouldnt be bothered if it was there

however, if people want it then go for it!

EDIT:

These were hard but a lot of mine went to TR 2 levels too :)

@Laraduh- i love your avatar!! and that part of the music video!!

sheepman23
18-09-11, 00:10
Yeah, it didn't even occur to me to include GoL because it's so different. I'm not sure how that would work if we were to include it :confused:

I have no idea, as I'm not familiar with GoL near as much as Underworld, despite not having played either.

You know what else might be cool, though? A Gold level tournament. I mean, it would be super-small, but I still feel like we need to do something for the Gold levels, them being amazing and all. :D

voted for all of the TR2 levels loooool

I only voted for one, although I still think Barkhang Monastery is absolutely amazing, and it was a tough choice between St. Francis Folly and Wreck of the Maria Doria. ;)

Seth94
18-09-11, 00:14
Only two of my choices winning atm. I'm hoping that Barkhang Monastery and Venice get more votes. :D

Ward Dragon
18-09-11, 00:18
You know what else might be cool, though? A Gold level tournament. I mean, it would be super-small, but I still feel like we need to do something for the Gold levels, them being amazing and all. :D

That would be cool :D I wonder if we'd include the TRU DLC levels as well since they're kind of like the gold levels :p

Johnnay
18-09-11, 00:21
Nooooo nevada dessert is losing
on another note. happy the lost library lost:

Seth94
18-09-11, 00:21

The Gold levels would fit a perfect bracket of 16.

TR1 Gold = 4 levels
TR2 Gold = 5 levels
TR3 Gold = 6 levels
TR4 Times level = 1 level

I haven't played TR3 Gold though. :(

sheepman23
18-09-11, 00:22
^ It's going to be a while before I play the TRU DLC, considering that I haven't even played Underworld. :o I've also never played the Times Exclusive or Unfinished Business, but I might try to get the latter soon. :D

That would be cool :D I wonder if we'd include the TRU DLC levels as well since they're kind of like the gold levels :p

Well, let's think about it...

4 Unfinished Business
5 Golden Mask
6 Lost Artifact
1 Times Exclusive
2 TRU DLC

... is 18 levels. Which is two more than a perfect tournament, but I'm sure we could work it out somehow. In any case, I almost think it would be good to do one tournament, and then another one using the same levels but in a different arrangement, as 16 or 18 levels is pretty stiff. People might be complaining about some of the first round polls being unfair or something. :p

LaraDuh
18-09-11, 01:05
then put the gol levels since its pretty much like add on content for the series. (i winged it :vlol:)

sheepman23
18-09-11, 01:51
then put the gol levels since its pretty much like add on content for the series. (i winged it :vlol:)

The advantage of having the Gold levels in one single tournament is that people who've played them could participate, and those who haven't won't. If we mixed them in with this current tournament, then I don't think it would work as well since several have played the original games, but not the Golds. ;)

Saman
18-09-11, 06:06
My votes are:

~~~

Palace Midas (TR1)
_

St. Francis Folly (TR1)
_

The Lost Valley (TR1)
_

Temple of Xian (TR2)

~~~

Looks like TR1 won this time :D

Camera Obscura
18-09-11, 06:24
Barkhang Monastery. It's basically the "Palace Midas" of Tomb Raider 2, and, IMO, a better and improved one at that. ;)

St. Francis Folly. Wreck of the Moria Doria is nice, but there's nothing memorable in that level compared to St. Francis Folly and its god themed rooms.

Personally, despite loving to play it, I think The Lost Valley is an overrated level. People tend to vote on it solely for the nostalgia. Besides, I've always loved Venice. It's the second level in the game so it's not difficult, it provides a nice and beautiful change of scenery from the previous level, and overall there's something about Venice that makes it one of the most peaceful levels in the game, if not the series. Oh yeah, and it's got the boat too. :tmb:

Temple of Xian. I rarely replay this level because it's just too long and complex, but whenever I do play it, I know I'm in for one hell of a ride.

Tony9595
18-09-11, 06:47
Ouch, I thought the "_" option was for "Don't want to vote for any of these 2"... sorry if I messed up the count or something! :o

Romantics Inc.
18-09-11, 07:06
Venice over The Lost Valley.

sheepman23
18-09-11, 12:19
Ouch, I thought the "_" option was for "Don't want to vote for any of these 2"... sorry if I messed up the count or something! :o

It's fine, it shouldn't mess up anything. :)

... How on earth is Venice almost tied with The Lost Valley? :confused: I will be genuinely shocked if it wins. :pi:

Blackmoor
18-09-11, 12:40
Ward Dragon and I have decided that we might like to do one after this tournament finishes up, but I don't think we've planned to include GoL... unless everyone else really wants it included.A lot of people (& me :p) haven't played GoL so it'd probably be best if only Legend, TR:A and TRU. Also, I thought GoL wasn't "Tomb Raider", the gameplay is so different.

Ward Dragon
18-09-11, 13:56
A lot of people (& me :p) haven't played GoL so it'd probably be best if only Legend, TR:A and TRU. Also, I thought GoL wasn't "Tomb Raider", the gameplay is so different.

GoL is more "Tomb Raider" than Legend is :whi: *runs* :p

sheepman23
18-09-11, 14:33
GoL is more "Tomb Raider" than Legend is :whi: *runs* :p

It's not very hard to be more "Tomb Raider" than Legend. :whi:

Seth94
18-09-11, 14:36
Venice just 3 votes behind. :p

sheepman23
18-09-11, 14:37
Venice just 3 votes behind. :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

But seriously. :pi: If there's one level I hope wins, it's The Lost Valley; the other pairs are filled with amazing levels, so I don't mind if my favorites lose for them. But Venice... no. Just no. It's a nice level, but how it made it this far is beyond me. :confused:

Soul
18-09-11, 14:38
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

But seriously. :pi: If there's one level I hope wins, it's The Lost Valley; the other pairs are filled with amazing levels, so I don't mind if my favorites lose for them. But Venice... no. Just no. It's a nice level, but how it made it this far is beyond me. :confused:

I completely agree :tmb:

Seth94
18-09-11, 14:40

Now the correction:

But seriously. :pi: If there's one level I hope goes out in this round, it's The Lost Valley; the other pairs are filled with amazing levels, so I don't mind if my favorites lose for them. But Venice should beat Lost Valley. It's a nice level, and I understand how it made it this far. :tmb:

:p

Jester Head
18-09-11, 15:01
Honestly, neither Venice or Lost Valley are "Top 8" levels, for me, so I don't care which one passes, as long as it loses the next round, xD

My personal top 8 would be:

Palace Midas
The Cistern
Wreck of the Maria Doria
Temple Of Xian
Barkhang Monastery
Temple Ruins
Aldwych
The Lost Library

b0bb13
18-09-11, 16:04
My personal top 8 would be:

Palace Midas
The Cistern
Wreck of the Maria Doria
Temple Of Xian
Barkhang Monastery
Temple Ruins
Aldwych
The Lost Library

Lol... no. <3

tomee
18-09-11, 16:09
^
personal
-------
Barkhang monastery
Wreck of the Maria Doria
Lost valley
Temple of Xian

Meh TR3 is my all time fav and only one level made it this far. And I voted against it.:(

sheepman23
18-09-11, 16:15
My personal Top 8? Probably this, in order by game:

- The Lost Valley
- Palace Midas
- Barkhang Monastery
- Temple of Xian
- Crash Site
- Madubu Gorge
- The Lost Library
- Escape With the Iris

TRexbait
18-09-11, 16:22
My top 8 (lol, only 3 made it this far)

Palace Midas
Cistern
Barkhang Monastery
Temple of Xian
Lost City of Tinnos
Lost Library
Underneath the Sphinx
Hall of Seasons (including the side trap rooms)

By order of game.

tomee
Oh BTW I think you should totally include GoL. It's an amazing game. :cln:

Soul
Noone mentioned Tinnos yet? :(

My top 8 would have been:
- St. Francis Folly
- Palace Midas
- Wreck of Maria Doria
- Temple of Xian
- Navada Desert
- Lost City of Tinnos
- The Lost Library
- Hall of Seasons (including the mini-levels)

I'm happy, that 5 of them made it :D

sheepman23
18-09-11, 16:40
Of course, if we were including Gold games and LAU, Sleeping With the Fishes and St. Francis Folly from TRA would've made it in my Top 8. ;)

Johnnay
19-09-11, 08:52
if only nevada dessert wins, its only 5 votes behind TOX

my top 10 levels would be
Thames Wharf
Nevada Desert
Sanctuary of the Scion
Venice
Madubu Gorge
Palace Midas
Atlantis
Escape from the Iris

sheepman23
19-09-11, 11:41
Escape from the Iris

Yes, that level where the Iris chases after Lara. :vlol:

Jester Head
19-09-11, 11:49
Yes, that level where the Iris chases after Lara. :vlol:

Iris, the queen of rolling boulders.

Blackmoor
19-09-11, 16:15
GoL is more "Tomb Raider" than Legend is :whi: *runs* :pThis is where I get twitchy and on an impulse go and download it...

...Ooh, nearly, but I just can't do it, I don't like the hero man she's with! :D

tomee
19-09-11, 16:20
play single player, problem solved. :whi:

peeves
19-09-11, 17:08
play single player, problem solved. :whi:

I still think blackmoor has a point because GoL isn't such a TRish game because it ain't the same compared to earlier TR games.

tomee
19-09-11, 17:22
I still think blackmoor has a point because GoL isn't such a TRish game because it ain't the same compared to earlier TR games.

Which is actually really good. You know LAU. :pi:

Avalon SARL
19-09-11, 18:38

GOL has every thing from TR games; it is very TRish with very much classic feeling, filled with danger and action and puzzles;

Just because it has a different angle ofviewdoesn't make it any less comparable;

It is much beteer than both TRL and TRU

It is sad many fans are very sensitive over any change that happens

tomee
19-09-11, 18:52
^ I pity them.
Many who played GoL says it's the best of Crystal, and I dare to say it's at least as good as Anniversary.

sheepman23
19-09-11, 20:55
I haven't played GoL... but I'd like to someday. :D

Anyway, two more days for voting. :) And then the semi-finals...

Soul
19-09-11, 20:58
^You really have to. Amazing game!

Summers
19-09-11, 21:07
GoL is really good, the best CD game :p
and the only tr i have :vlol:

myvotes
Barkhang Monastery (TR2)
Wreck of the Maria Doria (TR2)
The Lost Valley (TR1)
Temple of Xian (TR2)

Seth94
19-09-11, 21:09
Venice still 3 votes behind. :(

Also, I think Barkhang Monastery should be winning against Palace Midas. Both levels were great, but Barkhang Monastery was much better imo. :tmb:

sheepman23
19-09-11, 21:11
Venice still 3 votes behind. :(

Let's keep it that way. :pi:

Also, I think Barkhang Monastery should be winning against Palace Midas. Both levels were great, but Barkhang Monastery was much better imo. :tmb:

They're both so friggin' awesome that I don't care which one goes through. :p Both of them are a testament to why Tomb Raider is such an amazing series... :D

Summers
19-09-11, 21:14
it's surprising Venice is here :p

Seth94
19-09-11, 21:15

Yeah I know, but it should still be winning against Lost Valley. :p

sheepman23
19-09-11, 21:21

Well, let's see - these are the levels it beat to get here:

- The Breath of Hades (OK, I can see that obviously :p)
- Antarctica (eh, neither of them are really amazing, but Antarctica still should've clearly won)
- Crash Site (no... just no :hea:)
- Obelisk of Khamoon (and that's the last straw :mad:)

Considering that it beat out two amazing levels, it is very surprising that it made it here. :pi:

Seth94
19-09-11, 21:27
- Antarctica (eh, neither of them are really amazing, but Antarctica still should've clearly won)

Antarctica is an amazing level. :p

But I agree, it should have won against Venice. :)

Summers
19-09-11, 21:28
ah :eek:
ok
i like italy and venice but this is too much :p /jk

i'm afraid if venice beat TLV, it can beat ToX :( my fav level
:D

Seth94
19-09-11, 21:30
i'm affraid if venice beat TLV, it can beat ToX :( my fav level
:D

Temple of Xian >>>> Venice >>>> Lost Valley :p

Summers
19-09-11, 21:38
i hope :vlol:
i bet the final: folly vs Xian :mis:

Blackmoor
19-09-11, 21:47
Well, let's see - these are the levels it beat to get here:

- Obelisk of Khamoon (and that's the last straw :mad:)
I know, I can't believe this one either. I love Venice, but Obelisk of Khamoon is special. :eek:

Also, Temple of Xian is NOT better than Nevada Desert. Stop voting for it, everyone!! :p

Love2Raid
19-09-11, 21:48
Could we please just end this round now? :D

sheepman23
19-09-11, 21:59
I know, I can't believe this one either. I love Venice, but Obelisk of Khamoon is special. :eek:

Also, Temple of Xian is NOT better than Nevada Desert. Stop voting for it, everyone!! :p

Yup, it's a shame that Obelisk of Khamoon got beaten. :( And lol, I love Nevada Desert but ToX... there is just nothing like it. Period. :D

Maybe tomorrow. All of the other rounds but the previous one have been 3 days, and we only started this one two days ago. :p

Seth94
19-09-11, 23:16

Not while Venice is still losing. :p

TRexbait
19-09-11, 23:21
The Monastery has to win! :mad:

Romantics Inc.
20-09-11, 00:00
My favorite levels in TR1...perhaps in all TR History...are The Coliseum and Palace Midas. I dont know what it is, but that level gives me a feeling beyond belief.

LaraDuh
20-09-11, 02:50
Not while Venice is still losing. :p

haha ikr? :vlol:

Soul
20-09-11, 08:47
It's the first time, that each one of those I voted for is in the lead :D

^Please tell me, what's so great about Venice (not talking about the location, but the level - imo both Bartolis Hideout and Opera House are a lot better)

Dark Wiseman
20-09-11, 09:18
Palace Midas, St. Francis Folly and Temple of Xian were all easy votes, only one I had to think of was Lost Valley; I had to go back and check my personal scores to come up with that choice.

Avalon SARL
20-09-11, 10:52
I am so excited for the final results

although I am sad nothing Ivoted for so far made it, except TR2 levels and seems they are also losing here, but still I want Xian temple to win :D

peeves
20-09-11, 12:55
Will this poll end soon? Can we get it on with the next poll already?

Legend of Lara
20-09-11, 13:21
Can we get it on with the next poll already?

You have such a way with words, Peevesy.

sheepman23
20-09-11, 15:01
Will this poll end soon? Can we get it on with the next poll already?

Dude, becalm yourself. :p Next poll will arrive tomorrow. :wve:

Seth94
20-09-11, 15:37
^Please tell me, what's so great about Venice (not talking about the location, but the level - imo both Bartolis Hideout and Opera House are a lot better)

I'm not saying that it's an incredibly amazing level, I'm saying it's better than Lost Valley. :p

Avalon SARL
20-09-11, 15:41
i hope :vlol:
i bet the final: folly vs Xian :mis:

Xian has to win. Folly is so much easy and noncomplicated compared to Xian temple;xian temple is breathtaking in everyway

Anything TR2 must win

peeves
20-09-11, 16:15
Dude, becalm yourself. :p Next poll will arrive tomorrow. :wve:

But you said it would arrive today because you said that yesterday. So that would make 4 days.

Soul
20-09-11, 16:17
^ever heard of different timezones? Your "tomorrow" could be my "today" :)

peeves
20-09-11, 16:20
^ever heard of different timezones? Your "tomorrow" could be my "today" :)

Yes i heard of them. I thought sheepman meant my tomorra.

Summers
20-09-11, 17:35
i believe things aren't gonna change

Midas x Folly
Valley x Xian

3 tr1 levels :eek:

i've changed my bet.
now i hope Midas vs Xian
let's go Xian.. yes, we can win this :ohn:

Legend of Lara
20-09-11, 17:37

No, it doesn't~

Palace Midas has a giant golden hand.

You can't possibly top that.

Jester Head
20-09-11, 17:51
No, it doesn't~

Palace Midas has a giant golden hand.

You can't possibly top that.

You can.

If you're Temple Of Xian.

sheepman23
20-09-11, 20:50
But you said it would arrive today because you said that yesterday. So that would make 4 days.

No... I said this:

Maybe tomorrow. All of the other rounds but the previous one have been 3 days, and we only started this one two days ago. :p

(By the way, seeing that Temple of Xian is probably going to be the only remaining TR2 level, it had better win. :mis:)

LaraDuh
20-09-11, 21:27
venice is losing :eek:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrn3tk8fzK1r3opg1o1_400.gif

sheepman23
20-09-11, 21:39
^ :vlol:

Although I don't really like Venice, I'm surprised that only one TR2 level will probably to the Final Four... and possibly THREE TR1 levels. :eek: Ah well, I guess that goes to show just how many people love it (including myself :D).

LaraDuh
20-09-11, 22:34
oh Johnnay and Paddy:rolleyes:

Bless their souls :vlol:

sheepman23
20-09-11, 22:40
You know, it seems that everyone is super eager for the next poll, so what the heck, we can do it today. :tmb:

LaraDuh
20-09-11, 22:41
You know, it seems that everyone is super eager for the next poll, so what the heck, we can do it today. :tmb:

i love you.

sheepman23
20-09-11, 22:43
i love you.

:vlol:

:o

Jester Head
20-09-11, 22:46
I don't see the results changing, anyway!

TRexbait
20-09-11, 22:51
I hate all that voted against the Monastery. >.>

sheepman23
20-09-11, 22:51
^ Even me? :( :p

I feel bad about voting against it, but Palace Midas edges it out for me by like... a tiny little bit. :o

Well, maybe Venice and The Lost Valley (but we don't want that to change :pi:).

LaraDuh
20-09-11, 22:53
i should make Venice win even though it didnt.

now your talking :vlol:

peeves
20-09-11, 22:54
No... I said this:

(By the way, seeing that Temple of Xian is probably going to be the only remaining TR2 level, it had better win. :mis:)

So it's been 3 days since it started so why not close it now?

sheepman23
20-09-11, 22:56
So it's been 3 days since it started so why not close it now?

First of all, if you've read through the thread up to this far, you should know that it is going to be closed in a little bit. Second, I wanted to keep it open for four days in case there were any tight races... but I don't think there will be. And besides, you and a lot of other people have begged for it to be today, so that's what I decided. ;)

Seth94
20-09-11, 23:02

Erm, yes they could, especially since Venice is only 4 votes behind. ;)

two more days for voting. :)

Anyway, this was posted yesterday, so there should be another day of voting.

sheepman23
20-09-11, 23:04
Anyway, this was posted yesterday, so there should be another day of voting.

Well, I changed my mind because several wanted it to be today, and I don't think that Venice will pull ahead in the next day. It seems we always get about 50-60 voters, so it's doubtful that there'll be any more by tomorrow.

Ward Dragon
20-09-11, 23:07
Semi-finals are up next :)